Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:57:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EMD] - Emerald Crypto - PoW - Scrypt - low Difficulty - CPU mining  (Read 96667 times)
Coinse-Codey

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:02:41 PM

Coins-E... Can't re-activate old account or sign up for new one, your captcha is broken...

Did you get "This email address is already in use. Please supply a different email address." returned? It is not very obvious.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emerald_Crypto (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 08:42:40 PM

Project Z

If you just want a quick video overview go here: Video Overview

If you want to peak at the video and then have it explained go here: Complete Announcement

Comments/suggestions? Post to the Emerald Crypto website or here in this thread. Alternatively, you can send us a PM. We like new ideas and different perspectives. The more input we have, the better EMD will become.

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:15:10 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 09:28:04 PM by LongAndShort

Project Z

If you just want a quick video overview go here: Video Overview

If you want to peak at the video and then have it explained go here: Complete Announcement

Comments/suggestions? Post to the Emerald Crypto website or here in this thread. Alternatively, you can send us a PM. We like new ideas and different perspectives. The more input we have, the better EMD will become.

Gday mate and good job looks exciting and worth the effort, good luck Smiley

Im looking forward to seeing how you deliver your api package.
thejanissary

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:45:50 PM

Our wallet is up to date on coins-e https://coins-e.appspot.com/exchange/EMD_BTC/ and we have some decent liquidity. However we are receiving a lot of support tickets about deposits not showing up. Please check the block explorer and make sure that you are on the correct block. If your transaction is in the blockchain it will be in your coins-e wallet after 5 confirmations.

Working block explorer: http://188.134.72.213/index.php?blockexplorer=EMD
i have that problem, and cant see it on blockexplorer, what should i do?
tx id: a9c346e0f945f3579516839ef806a7d7526e014e51636f6371807e2c8cf82835
Emerald_Crypto (OP)

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 11:17:56 PM

Our wallet is up to date on coins-e https://coins-e.appspot.com/exchange/EMD_BTC/ and we have some decent liquidity. However we are receiving a lot of support tickets about deposits not showing up. Please check the block explorer and make sure that you are on the correct block. If your transaction is in the blockchain it will be in your coins-e wallet after 5 confirmations.

i have that problem, and cant see it on blockexplorer, what should i do?
tx id: a9c346e0f945f3579516839ef806a7d7526e014e51636f6371807e2c8cf82835

Where were you mining at?

If your coins came from any pool not listed as updated in the OP, there is a good chance that they were not updated and were on the wrong fork. Coin-base.info also had an issue at the fork where they went off on a chain all their own for a while.

What version of the wallet do you have?

If you are on a wallet version before 8.2.1 (7.2.1, 6.3, etc); you need to upgrade your wallet. If you are on 8.2.1 (released August 13th) or 8.3.1 (released September 1st), try re-syncing the block chain to see if the coins show back up in your wallet.

Anytime you mine a coin be sure that the pool you are mining at is updated to the latest source and that you have the latest version of the wallet to help avoid any issues. Just because a coin is hot, at the moment, doesn't mean that everyone is in sync... Especially on a coin that is 15 months old with 20 second block times.  Wink

Multipools mining older coins are very susceptible to these issues as they are rarely listed in the OP or even bother contacting the dev team to let them know they are mining. When an update happens, they sometimes get left out of the loop.

Emerald_Crypto (OP)

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 11:54:05 PM

When you get support tickets for missing deposits, please point them to this thread or to the emeraldcrypto.org website. Most are on the wrong client and/or were mining at undocumented pools that never updated. The more of these old clients that we get updated, the better the network, as a whole, will be.

Thanks for your help.

thejanissary

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:11:53 AM

Where were you mining at?

If your coins came from any pool not listed as updated in the OP, there is a good chance that they were not updated and were on the wrong fork. Coin-base.info also had an issue at the fork where they went off on a chain all their own for a while.

What version of the wallet do you have?

If you are on a wallet version before 8.2.1 (7.2.1, 6.3, etc); you need to upgrade your wallet. If you are on 8.2.1 (released August 13th) or 8.3.1 (released September 1st), try re-syncing the block chain to see if the coins show back up in your wallet.

Anytime you mine a coin be sure that the pool you are mining at is updated to the latest source and that you have the latest version of the wallet to help avoid any issues. Just because a coin is hot, at the moment, doesn't mean that everyone is in sync... Especially on a coin that is 15 months old with 20 second block times.  Wink

Multipools mining older coins are very susceptible to these issues as they are rarely listed in the OP or even bother contacting the dev team to let them know they are mining. When an update happens, they sometimes get left out of the loop.

i was mining at poolwarz.com and they informed me about what you have written already (poolwarz - not updated but coins-e - updated) and trying to solve the problem. nothing left except for waititing.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:48:57 AM

project Z Smiley

big fan of the ideas of:

web services
advertising
marketplace (if we have the talent to make a good emerchant/ebay site)

The first 2 are key.  Several coins have tried to run a marketplace (it's tough to launch something that stays active).  But no one coin community has tried to build up on web services and advertising.  Just in the alt coin communities alone is massive demand and need for these services so it is an excellent primary focus.  And if the talent pool starts to grow then a marketplace extension is a natural outcome.

PS ... the video is pretty good, shows talent and skill, maybe another service that EMD can provide.

Good Energy so Far Cool EMD/EMZ future is looking lots brighter. 

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Emerald_Crypto (OP)

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 03:55:23 PM

project Z Smiley

big fan of the ideas of:

web services
advertising
marketplace (if we have the talent to make a good emerchant/ebay site)

The first 2 are key.  Several coins have tried to run a marketplace (it's tough to launch something that stays active).  But no one coin community has tried to build up on web services and advertising.  Just in the alt coin communities alone is massive demand and need for these services so it is an excellent primary focus.  And if the talent pool starts to grow then a marketplace extension is a natural outcome.

PS ... the video is pretty good, shows talent and skill, maybe another service that EMD can provide.

Good Energy so Far Cool EMD/EMZ future is looking lots brighter.  

I've always believed in playing to your strengths. I have a long background in web development. Being that I am the one doing most of the work, it was natural to move the development of EMD towards that area.

The ad portal and web services will be the first sites developed. We can do them, initially, without having the API. The API will help automate and speed up the processes, but isn't necessary to get them started.

The marketplace, as far as a website goes, isn't that difficult to set up. There are also plenty of resources out there, with a few modifications, that can be used to help create the basic infrastructure for the site. Having a good API with the proper calls to it will be the key in getting it to run smoothly and efficiently.

As far as video creation as a service goes; that is something that I, personally, would not want to get into. I have the tools to simplify the processes, but it's still a time-consuming job. At my brick and mortar business we charge $250 and up per 30 seconds of finished video, depending on the complexity of the project. The short video for project Z would have been a 75,000 EMD job (at current prices).

There are already a few low cost/free sites where you can create animated videos. To code something that would allow people to do their own video online would be a very challenging project, I think. Maybe somewhere down the road, when there is more time.  Wink

Emerald_Crypto (OP)

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 04:16:26 PM

A new ABE Block Explorer is up at http://emd.blockexp.info/. If you find this new explorer useful (and you should) be sure and tip the maker (EMD tip link on site).

BTW, this is not the block explorer mentioned in the Project Z announcement. This was set-up by BTCtalk member, rudy4682.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:02:56 PM

ad portal and web services will be the first sites developed

EMD having the API set up right first and foremost shows smart thinking.  

If EMD is to be an ad portal then this makes the process of buying/selling ad space automatic and simple.
Now add layers of varied web services over the EMD business plan.  Again automatic pay-go, micro-transactions, and very simple billing.  

(not mention a lovely brandname too)

ps ... I also think the API upgrades will bring much missing attention from cryptoland ... the coin supply data / chain data problem has kept EMD under the coinmarketcap radar for much too long.  Coinwarz will also give us more miner love (is that legal to say?) once diff and hash rates are broadcasting.  

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Emerald_Crypto (OP)

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 05:48:09 PM

ad portal and web services will be the first sites developed

EMD having the API set up right first and foremost shows smart thinking.  

If EMD is to be an ad portal then this makes the process of buying/selling ad space automatic and simple.
Now add layers of varied web services over the EMD business plan.  Again automatic pay-go, micro-transactions, and very simple billing.  

(not mention a lovely brandname too)

ps ... I also think the API upgrades will bring much missing attention from cryptoland ... the coin supply data / chain data problem has kept EMD under the coinmarketcap radar for much too long.  Coinwarz will also give us more miner love (is that legal to say?) once diff and hash rates are broadcasting.  

That is the goal. Automated and simple payments... Plugins and scripts for easy business integration, built off the API.

The easier EMD is to setup and use, the more people will be drawn to it. Having end users is what separates altcoins from currencies.

I submitted the ABE explorer that rudy4682 set up to coinmarketcap. It usually takes them a few days to make changes, but we should see EMD back in the rankings again, soon... instead of being relegated to the bottom section with a bunch of question marks.

BTW... Current market cap is ~$98K. Making EMD the most valuable gem coin; slightly higher than Ruby (96K) and over 2X the value of Diamond (41K).

Emerald_Crypto (OP)

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 10:06:20 PM

Cryptsy wallet is updated and back online. Just did a test withdrawal and it's in my wallet!

Happy Trading!  Grin

jjj0923

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 10:21:43 PM

Cryptsy wallet is updated and back online. Just did a test withdrawal and it's in my wallet!

Happy Trading!  Grin

+1 - I know that mining has been hot and heavy!

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
Emerald_Crypto (OP)

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 10:28:39 PM

Happy Trading!  Grin

Lots of EMD activity on Cryptsy right now as people discover the wallet is back open. I'm patrolling the chat box looking for people having issues who maybe on the wrong client.

jjj0923

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 10:31:17 PM

Happy Trading!  Grin

Lots of EMD activity on Cryptsy right now as people discover the wallet is back open. I'm patrolling the chat box looking for people having issues who maybe on the wrong client.

more like 'troll box' inhabited by pumpers and dumpers spreading fud.

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
Emerald_Crypto (OP)

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 10:46:23 PM

Happy Trading!  Grin

more like 'troll box' inhabited by pumpers and dumpers spreading fud.

Oh, yeah! Plenty of trolls, too!  Grin

BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:33:34 AM

Just had an idea.  

If in-house talent is good with web services and API.  Plus the ads services feature.

I'd like to see a coinmarket cap like website.  But without the 'junk' coin clutter.  Say a top 100 or top 50 coins ... all proven coins with case uses, devs, and trade history.

In few words - all of the listed coins are 'gems'.  

Then there is an index 'cap' and 'price' for the whole basket.  Effectively a standard measure of the crypto market.  Comparable to the Dow.

What if you could invest in that 'index' by buying just one coin?

What if that website related that 'index' and that diversified investment option back to EMD?

Just a rough idea.  I hope it rings sound with a few of you, I like the idea and will continue to think on it.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
twente-mining

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:22:42 AM

Well, as i expected, opening the wallet at cryptsy would drop the price ...

It went really low now ...

Hope it will recover soon ...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Emerald_Crypto (OP)

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 05:02:29 PM

Now that we have an ABE explorer, again, EMD is once again listed on Coin Market Cap with the other well-ranked coins, instead of being hidden down at the bottom with the "other coins" that have a bunch of question marks.

The market cap has taken a bit of a hit since yesterday, when Cryptsy re-opened their wallet. There were quite a few people who dumped from their days of mining and, I'm sure, a few bagholders from the old days of Emerald. Now that we have them out of the way, we can continue the growth of EMD as a currency and as a profitable mining venture.

The good news is the price of EMD has been climbing back slowly as today progresses. And to think, that we have done all of this without the hype of the Cryptsy troll box that pumps so many other coins.

Now that we have most everyone on the same page, we can continue to build on the momentum that we have started here in the last month. The past 10 days have been good, but there are much brighter days to come in the future of Emerald Crypto. Continue accumulating EMD; You will thank me in a few weeks.

Talk soon...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: