Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:57:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24002 times)
leannemckim46

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:08:00 PM

Go to dogecoin facuets get free dogecoins daily trade them for btc or start selling services for btc depending on your skills and what you can do.

Btw no such thing as easy money in this world and if there is remember the saying *easy come easy go*

With faucets you will only earn some dust, the best way is to join pay per post forums like letstalkbitcoin.
There are also other similar websites that are being made.
I agree, trying to make money off of faucets is more or less a waste of time. You would be better off working in a sweat shop in a third world country (at least financially).

The best way would likely be to join a signature campaign (if any are available).

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zawamiya

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:08:46 AM

Faucet, signature, primedice is the best right now... Just do it when your free..
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:45:23 AM

Signature campaigns, freelancing, working for a progressive co that pays partly in btc
Day trading, margin lending via bitfinex. The possibilities are truly endless.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bonam

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:23:20 AM

Without any service or product to sell, and without just buying BTC, best bet is signature campaigns.
MygodBTC

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:10:23 AM

You need to put int work to obtain BTC, thats why most people dont care about BTC. They only will when the FIAT on their banks start dissapearing.
Endang16

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:35:33 PM

Offer something for BTC and use signature campaign on here for extra BTC. Easiest way would buy just buying for FIAR or selling something but like yuo can't get the for free, maybe only very little.
ariyaromadhona

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:06:58 PM

wooh~1BTC a day,show me the way,shocked me~

without capital or sick skills, noone will pay you that much. Period.
1 BTC a day , so 30BTC a month ..
its about $17400 .. you need pretty much abilities to get that much money , you can't just sit there and masturbating without any investment dude ..
waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:50:52 PM

Without any service or product to sell, and without just buying BTC, best bet is signature campaigns.
But suddenly these campaigns are going down and after Dice scam and PD announces they are also closing uncertainly around here

dankkk

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:02:35 AM

But suddenly these campaigns are going down and after Dice scam and PD announces they are also closing uncertainly around here
I would predict that we will see more signature campaigns in the future. We also are seeing that many smaller fixed rate campaigns are popping up all the time. With both of those being said I would say that signature campaigns is likely still the best way to make bitcoin.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:23:34 PM

I would predict that we will see more signature campaigns in the future. We also are seeing that many smaller fixed rate campaigns are popping up all the time. With both of those being said I would say that signature campaigns is likely still the best way to make bitcoin.

I agree 100 % with you.
In fact, signature campaigns was great way for me to earn some free bitcoin until now Smiley
I hope that in the future many more signature campaign will start.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
hannscryo

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:08:45 PM

Signature campaign is the past, the new trend is pay per post forums Smiley
blumangroup

Activity: 350

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:55:59 PM

I agree 100 % with you.
In fact, signature campaigns was great way for me to earn some free bitcoin until now Smiley
I am confident more campaigns will eventually start. Over the past year or so there have probably been over 50 campaigns come and go. Some stayed for longer then others, but signature campaigns will always be a cost effective way of advertising a bitcoin related business.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
SpongeBTCants

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:18:25 PM

Having a high grade account in this forum and advertising on the signatures.
btcformat

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:23:34 PM

Play in any of these websites which pay with btc:

https://golden-cows.com/en/
http://fishbitfish.com/
http://www.dragons.tl/
waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:51:03 PM

Play in any of these websites which pay with btc:

https://golden-cows.com/en/
http://fishbitfish.com/
http://www.dragons.tl/

These all sites need investment just because of this I cannot say its easy way to make btc because some time they run away very quickly  Cheesy

zorke

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:35:43 AM

I agree 100 % with you.
I am confident more campaigns will eventually start. Over the past year or so there have probably been over 50 campaigns come and go. Some stayed for longer then others, but signature campaigns will always be a cost effective way of advertising a bitcoin related business.
The signature campaigns that are open now only pay a little bit but they require a small number of posts. They are good if you do not have the time to devote a large amount of time to posting on here.
torpedo

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 03:35:39 PM

I agree 100 % with you.
The signature campaigns that are open now only pay a little bit but they require a small number of posts. They are good if you do not have the time to devote a large amount of time to posting on here.
right now it seems like it's the best option available. Maybe something better will be offered. We'll see when it happens, if it happen.
financetalks

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 04:26:15 PM

I agree 100 % with you.
right now it seems like it's the best option available. Maybe something better will be offered. We'll see when it happens, if it happen.

It will happen when bitcoin is becoming more and more popular. Then more new bitcoin-related businesses will start up and need advertising.

So it is just a matter of time. It will surely happen one day.
nope491

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:28:17 PM

It's too difficult to join a signature campaign, for example I tried with luckybit but in 2 minutes the spots were taken.

♬-♬-♬-♬ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Earn up to 0.05 btc/week by posting in the LTB forum!!! ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ♬-♬-♬-♬ --------->
<--------- LTB coin now traded on Poloniex!!!
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:21:46 PM

not too difficult, you need the right timing to get into one. With the number of members on BTCtalk, i hope you don't think those kind of offers will last long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: