Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24002 times)
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:08:04 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
If you don't have a capital, I prefer to you to just join in bounty campaign! there are many jobs in the bounty campaign where you can get bitcoins. I think it is the easiest if you do not have capital.
The bounty campaign is good but why not the direct investing in the bitcoin mate now if a person have low amount of money i think that is good. Because it is the common way to increase the money because now a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and they are investing because the profit is high and in the very short time you can make the high income it is not yet the very much time requiring it is the time to have the profit now.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fleshslasher

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:08:28 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
For me one of the easiest way to make btc is through joining airdrop there you can easily earn btc when the token given hits in the market, by joining signature campaign in this forum also can make btc.  There are lots of things here that can make btc if you really search for it.

I have one easy way to make some bitcoins. Collect your coins from a faucets and if you claim from many faucets you can actually get some bitcoins. This is really easy and you don't need any skill for it.

You have to make a wallet before starting to claim, because the faucet must know where to send your earned coins.
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:39:14 PM

There are lot way to get BTC :
-Mining
-Buy BTC
-Open gambling site in BTC
-Offer service in BTC
-Faucet  Tongue
-Signature-Ad Campaign  Grin
-Make some altcoin and dump it when price is high  Tongue

I think impossible to get 1BTC/day expect you have lot money to started

buy is the easiest and fast way to make BTC

Buying is the easiest way, maybe. But if you don't have much money, of course you need to do some trading to earn bitcoin. It is not maybe so big but at least you will have some small profits, and from your small profit, you will have big profit if you will keep on doing it. If you will combine all your small profits, definitely it would become big profit.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:43:45 PM

Only way to make BTC is from mining.

To earn btc, you can offer service, product, or labor.
The easiest way to earn and make bitcoin is through joining in signature and bounty campaign on bitcoin forum and we all know that it is very effective. In addition to that, most of bitcoin users always join in signature or bounty campaign because they it is the best way to earn and make high income.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:12:57 PM

The easiest is working for bitcoin i mean making some things on internet by getting paid with bitcoin which is getting more popular day after day.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:34:23 PM

Actually, there's no easy way in making bitcoin. You really need to work for it before you can make some bitcoin and put it in your wallet. People think that there's an easy way to make bitcoin but I think there is no easy way on earning bitcoin. Everyone must be diligent on working for it so they can get some bitcoin in return of the work they do.
aklaslazaro

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:28:35 AM

For me, the easiest way to earn bitcoin is by joining some campaigns here in bitcointalk. There are many types of campaigns that you can join here in bitcointalk like signature campaign, twitter campaign, translation, blog and many more. Some campaigns pays a decent amount of cryptocurrency and some are only scam.
mikslazaro

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:39:49 AM

For me, there is no easy way on how to earn a decent amount of bitcoin. You need to work hard and be patient enougg in earning bitcoin. Even in trading and investing, you should be patient and responsible enough so that you can gain profit. If you only want to have bitcoin, the easiest way is to buy it.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:05:00 AM

Easiest way to earn more bitcoin is FREEBITCOINS SITES  it will give to you a little amount of bitcoins called satoshi / centavos only but if you want to get more bitcoins try to join in bounty campaign or some campaign that gives bitcoins.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:29:29 AM

Invest it in games that are related in bitcoins  ..
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:52:18 AM

To get BTC you can do the mining activities but to do the mining activities of course you have to have a considerable capital cost. because to do mining activities this of course you have to buy a tool for a mining device and I know the price is quite expensive, not to mention you have to spend for operational costs eg for the cost of electricity and others.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:06:33 AM

Mining or gambling  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
James ssi~

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:06:05 AM

Mining, joining bounty campaigns, or offer services and products, such ways you can earn bitcoin.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:39:18 AM

Signature campaigns is the only way to make bitcoin without any investment. If you want more income, you must try investing to a cloud mining or ICO's. But this time, you need some research and knowledge to prevent scams. Because now a days there are so many investment sites that are scams, you need to find a reliable site to be sure that your investment are surely grows.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:59:14 AM

You can earn btc by doing signature campaigns, and bounty campaigns in general. Suppose you can earn higher if you do become a campaign manager one day.
Indeed, If the profit is required in short time and that too in big amount then signature campaigns are not the right choice because they do pay you off but not in short time.

You need to be rally patient when working with these campaigns. The other things you have mentioned like gambling, it is though quicker method of making money but here you have maximum chances of losing what you have. Mining is hectic and expensive so everyone cannot go for it.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:26:40 PM

there are various ways through which you can earn bitcoin but the most easiest method is to buy some bitcoins and hold them for right time when the rate of bitcoin is increased more and more then your bitcoins will also be increased in your wallet automatically without any work you can just hold bitcoin in your wallet. other ways are also present like working with signature or investing some money in some better places.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:40:32 PM

The most easiest eay to make bitcoinsis to join in a signature or bounty campaigns or even Twitter facebook blogs vlogs and translator. Whatever it is join with it as long as you can do the job. Why them? Simply because they do not require you to gave them money they will be the one that will gave you bitcoins in exchange of the worktime you will gave to them. Just in signature campaigns they will gave you your bitcoins in a specific date. And in exchange with that you will just simply endorse them in this forum and that eas very easy.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:40:51 PM

This is not an easy way to make money but after putting the effort you can be rewarded with YUP tokens.
CH has started giving rewards in its tokens on its platform by creating ist eco-system. product+custmer, direct dialog. You as a platfro user give feedbacks to a project regarding their products and get rewarded with a token. you can check the tasks here

Your right. Frankly speaking there is no easy way to make money. You have to work hard and be patience for it. Joining some signature campaigne is not that easy as well, sometimes they will reject you right? So you need to find another campaigne that will surely qualify you base on their standards. Making money is not that easy. We need to work hard to get paid.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:44:19 PM

But what about, monero? What about DASH? Why not begin to see the long term on their behalf? These projects workers and already have joined with many businesses.

monero and dash are also growing in price and they both have a great future, I hope.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:21:31 PM

The easiest way is to trade or mining. If you have more money, you can invest in bitcoins. That's certainly very good for you to get bitcoin. Now I think it's hard to get bitcoin because every day the price increases.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: