Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24002 times)
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:29:53 PM

In my opinion, the easiest way to earn bitcoin is through claiming in bitcoin faucets yet this is the slowest way to earn so don't you dare to try it (but this is a nice experience afterall).

I think there's no easy way to make the most btc because HARDWORK is always required for every job you will do. The amount of your earnings depends on the effort you put into it so if you are a lazy person here in the crypto world, I bet you will gain less compare to being a dedicated one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
youarehere

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:10:53 AM

in my opinion there's no way easy way to earn but bitcoin is possible to earn money but you need to be patient to earn
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:47:24 AM

Why do people think there is easy way to get bitcoin and become rich in no time? Bitcoins don't fall out of the sky so in every action to get bitcoin you should invest some time, knowledge, skills or even money.
Maybe the easiest way would be to sell something for bitcoins but the best and probably permanent option is doing some job for bitcoin like freelancer or to trade.

malaj
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:22:21 PM

In my opinion, the easiest way to earn bitcoin is through claiming in bitcoin faucets yet this is the slowest way to earn so don't you dare to try it (but this is a nice experience afterall).

I think there's no easy way to make the most btc because HARDWORK is always required for every job you will do. The amount of your earnings depends on the effort you put into it so if you are a lazy person here in the crypto world, I bet you will gain less compare to being a dedicated one.
Free faucets are the easiest and fastest way to earn bitcoin, but the amount of bitcoin we get is very low, we will only waste time and become tired or bored after some time working with it, and exactly as you say there is no work that earn a large amount of Bitcoin without the hard work and expertise. Capacity and our efforts will determine the number of Bitcoin that we earn, there is no place for lazy people here, the crypto world will gradually eliminate the lazy ones, too many ways to earn Bitcoin but want to find a suitable job and earn a reasonable amount of bitcoin from the job, and work is easy or difficult, it is still dependent on us

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
AlaitisalKhayr

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:26:06 PM

Just buy altcoin in ICO then when it's price increase you can sell it to get bitcoin. But you have to be careful because there are also many scam project. You only need to buy coin from good project and do not need to do anything.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:35:16 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
I don't think there's such thing as an easy way to make bitcoin, the only thing that would make your earning difficult is your carelessness wherein as you become careless, the chances that you will fail in earning is higher. It is very important that you understand well the way you are going to earn. In my case, I usually earn my bitcoin through signature campaigns and it is somehow east although it takes time.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:06:27 PM

Just buy altcoin in ICO then when it's price increase you can sell it to get bitcoin. But you have to be careful because there are also many scam project. You only need to buy coin from good project and do not need to do anything.

there is an option to take part in bounty programs and earn some cryptocurrency for further use like trading or something else.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Quantum Mind Flow

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:13:06 PM

The only way to made bitcoin - as to make money - is to provide some kind of value.
If you have dollars, you can buy bitcoin; if you don't have cash, do some work and ask to be payed in bitcoin.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:05:17 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 10:15:16 PM by Godric-Gryffindor

The easiest way of earning bitcoin is the most boring way and can loss your appetite if continue. In my case the beginning is not healthy with Bitcoin and discourage me, but then i buy and the rest is history, i can say that ride to earn Bitcoin is not easy but the adventure is great to remember.
cliptic

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:22:37 PM

Scam is the easist way to earn BTC but i don't suggest you to do it.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:32:55 PM

The easiest way to make BTC is when you have good capital to invest in it and watch it grow or you invest in mining the coin . Else you need to invest your time in bounties and airdrops of which the earnings with them can not be guaranteed.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:39:12 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?

Well, in Bitcoin world, there are lot of struggles in earning and finding Bitcoins. There no easy way in making BTC except doing illegal things like scamming, Hacking, snatching but you must not do these things. If you wanted to earn more BTC, You can join signature campaigns. Just do all of the rules and regulations of the campaign and you wilk be able to get your profit weekly. You can also invest you money. Invest it in a legitimate site and hold your bitcoins.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:48:16 AM

I think trading is not the easy way earning bitcoin.because it have many work and tools to do order to succes your trading.
 I suggest join bitcoin campaign.all you have to do is rank up to member.I suggest member rank because there are only few campaign that except jr.member other need member above...
ajedilife

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:55:33 AM

I think there is no easist way to earn BTC, you have to risk your own money to earn money in Bitcoin.
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:27:33 AM

There is no easiest way to make bitcoin or to get richie rich, you need to learn various possibilities on how you can earn from the bitcoin network and share it with your fellow people on the forum. All I could say is that investing in bitcoin and buying bitcoins will definitely make you rich as we can see from the previous years bitcoin story that the value of bitcoins increases every year fifteen times more than the previous years value which shows that it is a good asset if you are a investor in the bitcoin technology. Other way is by mining bitcoins you can earn more bitcoins.

nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:37:52 AM

Faucets and signature is the easiest!!

Faucets are indeed the easiest one but it's also the time consuming and also make you feel uncompensated from your efforts. Aside from signature, there also other campaigns like Translation and blogging.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
vjocha

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:44:56 AM

There's no easy way just in a smart way. A smart way is to think and to investigate and turn knowledge into profit. Trade and investment will give you the benefits you really want. Mining is another option but you should consider the difficulty of increasingly difficult blocks with each passing day. On the other hand, there is an appropriate signature campaign for all and with good marketing skills, you can get something from it.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

I guess there is no such way as gaining BTC easily. To be able to gain BTC, it should take time and effort. In my case I am much comfortable in joining signature campaigns, with that I can get some income that I can use for our everyday expenses. My advice to you is to excercise your patience for your own good.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
perfect999

Activity: 1582
Merit: 299

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:11:25 PM

Inq my experienced, I earned Bitcoin thru trading and joining in Bitcointalk. In trading, I just bought Bitcoin from accredited stores and starts trading. I usually wait for the price to dip and I will buy at lower price and hold. Once, the price is rising, I will sell my Bitcoin as I've reached my desired earnings. Just buy low and sell high as the basic strategy. In Bitcointalk, I am so grateful because I earn on a weekly basis thru Signature campaign wherein I can help other people on theirs questions and at the same time I am learning a lot because I need to do a research and study so that I can answer their questions accurately. Bitcoin really helps me and other people to earn additional income.
The easiest way to make Bitcoins is by joining signature campaigns.Signature campaigns pay you according to your rank.Higher the rank,more will be the payment.So in order to earn more,you need to gain a higher rank.Another way is by buying Bitcoins if you have money.One of the fastest way is why investing in Bitcoin.As the price of Bitcoin is rising so the profits received will also be large.One can also do Bitcoin mining in order to earn some Bitcoins.
I found mining much easier than any other method but there is one problem with this and that is the cost for setting up the required hardware for performing the job of a miner. In addition to this, electricity bill can take most of the money earned if electricity is not cheap.

Therefore signature campaign wins the tournament because we do not need to invest even a single penny but can make sufficient earning out of this.
louisedem

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

Well in my own experience since I was new to Bitcoin I recommend , signature campaigns , Ive heard they were already planning to do acts to prvents scam which is wasting our times and hard work for those campaigns who doesnt have their words. Signature campaigns is great but you shou have to be patient with this cause it will take time for you to earn.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: