Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:45:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:00:48 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
In my own opinion, you still need to work hard for it, a lot more effort for it, a lot of time for it, and put patience for it just to earn bitcoin because there is no easiest way to earn bitcoin you still need to this things, even you in bitcoin for free you still to work hard. Why won't you try joining and posting in signature campaigns to earn bitcoin faster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:56:18 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
In my own opinion, you still need to work hard for it, a lot more effort for it, a lot of time for it, and put patience for it just to earn bitcoin because there is no easiest way to earn bitcoin you still need to this things, even you in bitcoin for free you still to work hard. Why won't you try joining and posting in signature campaigns to earn bitcoin faster.
I think for a way that likes to get bitcoin is by participating in a bounty of champaign signatures, bounty of champaign articles then if there is a free time I prefer to enjoy for trading, that way I think is enough to earn a decent

rohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:29:20 PM

Everything is worth it if you earned it the hard way. Scamming other people to get btc will be a bad reputation for you. You can do some campaigns here in the forum which offers bitcoin as payment like signature, translations and others. Also try to ask someone for an online job/work that can pay you in btc.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:37:32 AM

I think there is no easy way for you to earn bitcoins unless you engage in illegal activities. Even those trading, investment, signature campaigns, faucets, etc. you need to make some effort and time to earn bitcoins and they had corresponding risk on their own. But there would be situation that this method of earning can really give you a huge profit in short span of time but that will not always be the case.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:02:57 AM

The only way I know to earn btc is by working here in bitcointalk through joining campaigns and write constructive reviews about lots of topic. By doing this campaign managers will reward you a fix amount of btc based on your rank.

Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:08:46 AM

The only way I know to earn btc is by working here in bitcointalk through joining campaigns and write constructive reviews about lots of topic. By doing this campaign managers will reward you a fix amount of btc based on your rank.
Yes this is one of the best way to earn bitcoin by joining signature campaign and a lot more. Also, if you have funds you can do trading which entails knowledge before starting to trade. This could also helps to earn bitcoin.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:40:38 PM

In my opinion, the easiest way to make or earn a bitcoin is by doing buy and sell. Buying bitcoin, in a low price and selling it into a profitable cost, will make you earn and gain bitcoin in an easy way. But if you are a skilled and lucky player, try your luck and skill on gambling a very high risk way of earning bitcoin.  

That's trading you're talking about and though it may sound easy, there still are a lot of things you have to do for preparation. Gambling  is probably the easiest way but rhe most risky. Of course easy money doesn't come without a price
With courage and determination impossible becomes difficult and difficult gets easy. A person juts needs to be passionate and devoted. Bitcoin is a great digital currency. It is the best investment tool also.

Honestly speaking, earning bitcoin is far easier than many field jobs. Bitcoin is the only solution to financial crisis. The best way to make earning in it is to join a signature campaign or go for mining. I strongly oppose the idea of gambling even if someone thinks of himself as a lucky guy.
Lucas*

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:31:20 PM

There are many ways to earn Bitcoin , like mining where you can earn 0.25 Bitcoin in one transaction , either there are many place to Gamble and earn some Bitcoin , also you can invest in Bitcoin like to buy it when it's price is down and sell it when it's price rise.
It's really hard to earn one Bitcoin in one day , if there is anyway i want to know it !
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:58:10 PM

Easiest way to earn Bitcoin is mining. You can also accept offers from your service through campaigns with the services thread here from the forum..

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:45:23 AM

There is no easy way to make btc and contemplating an easiest way also is quite ridiculous. Why do you want it to be so easy and fall into your lap? What is easy for others may be difficult for you and vice versa. I can list a

few ways you can earn btc though and you can decide what is easy for you. Those include making btc through

-mining
-trading (day or other)
-icos
-offering service or product
-advising a new company

The easiest way of making bitcoin is investment because the price is growing more and more and investment today means big profit tomorrow. The other way to make bitcoin is this signature campaign but it is time consuming. One cannot easily make bitcoin here because he will have to wait for a long time and also need to upgrade his rank and one day he will be able to make money in this form, but the easiest way for making bitcoin is investment.
Kyon

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:06:32 AM

You will got what you deserve dude. If you want to find an easy way to earn Bitcoin the amount of Bitcoin you'll received will ver little. There are a lot of ways to earn Bitcoin and trading imo is the fastest way to earn but you have to take the risks if you want to join and every other ways have it own risks also. But if you want to find a safe way to earn I think joining signature campaign in here is the best but it's a long term way you can't a much at the start.
Warioreyes

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:29:10 AM

I think the most easiest way to make bitcoin is to just wait for the bitcoin value to go down a bit so you can buy the bitcoin for a cheap price. Then hold the bitcoin for several years. And then you will easily have doubled your money.
wahlburger

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:37:02 AM

The easiest way it to claim from faucets you need only a wallet to collect the coins you get from clicking a button on their site everyday. This is for me the easiest way to make some bitcoin.

It is not a lot though so you need to have patience by doing this i collected some bitcoins that are some dollars worth.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:51:45 AM

The easiest way to earn btc is by joining in signature campaign. Signature campaign is one of the high paying bitcoins. It is true that we can earn many bitcoins in signature campaign.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:55:57 AM

you can earn btc by joing signature campaigns.. the payment there is really good.. the only things you must do is to post or comment in bitcointalk forum for about 25-30 times in a week. the other way to earn bitcoin is by joining some airdrops, they are giving coins which has no value as of now but after a weeks or months it will going to have a value.. you will be lucky if the coin that you will going to have will have a high value in the future, then exchange it for bitcoin. Cheesy

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:11:10 AM

You will got what you deserve dude. If you want to find an easy way to earn Bitcoin the amount of Bitcoin you'll received will ver little. There are a lot of ways to earn Bitcoin and trading imo is the fastest way to earn but you have to take the risks if you want to join and every other ways have it own risks also. But if you want to find a safe way to earn I think joining signature campaign in here is the best but it's a long term way you can't a much at the start.

I do not think there's an instant or easy way to get bitcoin, as well as through signature campaigns, as it certainly takes time and patience to join the campaign and at least have full member rankings with good post quality as a requirement to  can join in the that campaign.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:12:58 PM

There is no easy way for us to earn big amount of bitcoins. The best thing to do is to work hard everyday to earn many bitcoins. If we hard work today, for sure we can earn many bitcoins.
It is the best and the value able site for the bitcoin because a lot of the bitcoin users are earning from other sites, it is now very famous all around the world and the price of the bitcoin will give you the high return for the source of the money and the value of the bitcoin is now increasing. And it is the time for the people who are having the future for the fun so hold the bitcoin and earn the money.

jimn

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:24:21 PM

I don't think there is "easy" ways to make BTC. Bitcoin is a currency and money, and to earn it you need to work hardly like working for earning fiat currencies. But there is many methods of earning BTC like trading, selling services for BTC..

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:28:08 PM

I don't think there is "easy" ways to make BTC. Bitcoin is a currency and money, and to earn it you need to work hardly like working for earning fiat currencies. But there is many methods of earning BTC like trading, selling services for BTC..
well in my own way of observation i believe that signature campaign and social media campaign is an easy way yo have btc .beacuase you dont have to invest or need a capital in doing it.you only need to fucos and only your time is invested to it  time management is verry important in all the campaign.unlike investing and trading they are really risky.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:37:31 PM

Easiest way? I'd say join bounty campaigns. Well, actually, it is not that easy because ofcourse there's no easy way to earn profit or Bitcoin. But it is just that, compared to other ways, this is the wisest and easiest way I think since you won't need a capital so it is less risky and complicated than investment and trading. A participant of the campaign should only be qualified and must finish the task given on a certain campaign to be eligible with rewads or token at the end of the campaign . From that, the tokens received can be traded into BTC. Much better if you would read more about it .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: