Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:53:08 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
Well there are so many ways to earn BTC . I used to be active in signature campaign, or you can also involved in AIRDROP, where you just simple fill up details about your bitcoin username and eth account then wait for a couple of days then you already have your token, Another way of earning btc is through faucets, and mining.
It will take time if you will rely on signature campaign and airdrop to own bitcoin, you need to risk to make it happen in a faster way.
Trading is good but this is only good for people who have enough capital and are willing to take the risk because you need to be good to make a right prediction before you make money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:10:27 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
Well there are so many ways to earn BTC . I used to be active in signature campaign, or you can also involved in AIRDROP, where you just simple fill up details about your bitcoin username and eth account then wait for a couple of days then you already have your token, Another way of earning btc is through faucets, and mining.
It will take time if you will rely on signature campaign and airdrop to own bitcoin, you need to risk to make it happen in a faster way.
Trading is good but this is only good for people who have enough capital and are willing to take the risk because you need to be good to make a right prediction before you make money.

Well for me people are very lucky right now since most altcoins are already down. Perhaps it won't really dip more. I can see altcoins to recover slowly this year but it might really end up mooning next year. People should read and understand the altcoins they are buying to gain confidence on it. Otherwise you won't hold long term coins without trusting their tech and devs.
rommil

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:12:29 AM

I think the easiest way to make BTC is to take part in bounties  Wink
Prince786

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:18:29 AM

without just buying BTC, best bet is signature campaigns.The best way would likely be to join a signature campaign (if any are available).you can earn bitcoin via posting in a signature campaign. This is actually quite profitable for several users.
Viakor

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:52:14 AM

Claim from faucets if you have no skills and don't know anything about coins or bitcoin. You will click a button every day for a small amount of bitcoins. You will build up and you get money.

If you have some skills you can do bounties here on this forum to earn some other coins and sometimes bitcoin also.
giga_999

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:22:57 PM

This is not an easy way to make money but after putting the effort you can be rewarded with YUP tokens.
CH has started giving rewards in its tokens on its platform by creating ist eco-system. product+custmer, direct dialog. You as a platfro user give feedbacks to a project regarding their products and get rewarded with a token. you can check the tasks here

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
jasonjm

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:13:02 PM

Easiest wa to make bitcoin is by participating in bounty campaigns, form them you can earn free bitcoin. After that you can try some other methods like trading.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Paultron

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:41:04 PM

Just post on this forum and get a high rank then you can participate in campaigns if you want. You can also just claim from faucets this is way easier and requires no skill at all.

I do this 3 months now i just click a button every day i have now 5 dollar in my real wallet, but I am also investing and trading so faucets give me extra money.
Trixtickler

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:55:18 PM

There is no easiest way but if you want to make it a little bit faster i would suggest go trading and invest in more altcoins if you want to make a lot of money that is the best option but if you want to make bitcoin just earn them trough here.
Plaguepus

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:56:46 PM

Probably the most easiest way to make some bitcoin for yourself is to first make some money from a part time job and then spend it all on bitcoin and just wait for the value to rise and your are done. You made some money by doing nothing.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:06:54 PM

Bitcoin is just from mining. But you can offer bitcoin by means of labor, service, or can be production. But at first, you must have capital and determination in every sequence. So you will have a good result to earn from bitcoin.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:23:11 PM

the only way that i know to make btc is to joined signature campaign,honestly as of now that is the only way i know..i never done anything except making post for the campaign.im still in the process to learn more about bitcoin and other coins,because bitcoin is too deep.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:34:14 PM

For me, the easiest way for you to have bitcoin is trying your luck through gambling. Since its very risky, but if you have the skill to win with it, you can gain a lot of bitcoin with a very short time. But if youre not skillful in gambling, you should be patient enough in earning bitcoin because theres no easy money unless youre too lucky.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:33:13 PM

Probably the most easiest way to make some bitcoin for yourself is to first make some money from a part time job and then spend it all on bitcoin and just wait for the value to rise and your are done. You made some money by doing nothing.
Spend all your money on bitcoin? How about your daily expenses? It's wiser if you spend half of your salary on bitcoin atleast you saved some of your money when bitcoin fall down.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Jafri101

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:32:35 PM

The most legit way to make bitcoin is minning bitcoins by your own. The better the rig the highest payouts you get. But its like something with initial investment. For earnings i prefer sell products on amazon with a little commission and make it possible.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:51:04 PM

For me, the easiest way for you to have bitcoin is trying your luck through gambling. Since its very risky, but if you have the skill to win with it, you can gain a lot of bitcoin with a very short time. But if youre not skillful in gambling, you should be patient enough in earning bitcoin because theres no easy money unless youre too lucky.
Depending only on gambling to earn bitcoins is the worst thing to do as gambling is totally dependent on luck and no skills will help you in earning money from it and majority of times you will be loosing your money in it as there is no guarantee that luck will always be in your favor and if gambling is the only source of income for you then you are putting yours and your family's life at big risk as if you loose then you won't be having money even to take care of your basic expenses.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:19:19 PM

Depending only on gambling to earn bitcoins is the worst thing to do as gambling is totally dependent on luck and no skills will help you in earning money from it and majority of times you will be loosing your money in it as there is no guarantee that luck will always be in your favor and if gambling is the only source of income for you then you are putting yours and your family's life at big risk as if you loose then you won't be having money even to take care of your basic expenses.
i agree on that gambling is not simple  way to earn btc.i reffer to do joining a campaign than gambling.i believe joining any social media campaign and signature campaign is the simpliest way yo earn and get btc because you dont use any money on it as form of capital you only have to do work on it in your leisure time.i suggest to do join signature campign than others because it is really simple yet profitable and no money involved.
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:28:38 PM

If you have some money to invest I would suggest you to start mining and not mine directly bitcoin but some other altcoins like bitcoin cash or gold and then to trade them with Btc
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:34:03 PM

make btc? its not easy dude!
you should invest correct altcoins and wait till go them moon!

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:01:24 PM

You can make Bitcoin in a day but I think it is not as big as you are expecting to have in Bitcoin miner. You can get some bitcoins and also play the bitcoin gambling because if you win they will give you some bitcoin. It is not so big amount but it is better because you make some bitcoin unlike if you will not do anything you cannot really make bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: