Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:16:54 AM

A good way to make btc's is bounty campaigns, especially at the moment. Because of the competition in between all these ICO's, some of the projects are giving away up to 3% of the total supply for the bounty campaign.
That's good idea. Working is bounty campaign is good choice. But we want to make profit early. For this reason he can get this by mining, trading, gambling. These are helpful to earn Bitcoin in shortage time. Most easier method is holding to make huge bitcoin money.
bounty campaign is a great solution for someone who wants to earn bitcoin but do not have the capital.
but if you want to earn another extra income maybe I would suggest to trading altcoin or trading bitcoin and that's what I'm currently doing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dalat

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:24:46 AM

Easiest wa to make bitcoin is by participating in bounty campaigns, form them you can earn free bitcoin
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:18:04 PM

For me the easiest  way to earn bitcoin is to just get them from faucets. Just have a wallet address and you are good to go. But in regards with this, you will be spending too much  time just to collect very small amount of bitcoin. I think it is just not worth it but as for the sake of this topic, yeah that is for me the easiest way to earn bitcoin. But if you want some significant amount then you may want to offer your services, just like VA, transcription, website design, idata entry and so on, in exchange of bitcoin, not only you can have a passive income but also it will be a worthwhile alternative to your regular day job. Just do where you excel at and build your customers over time then you can consider this as a primary source of income.
I think the most easiest way to make bitcoin is to do an investment in it. As now a days the price of bitcoin is low so if you want to make bitcoins then you shouldn’t waste your golden opportunity and should invest in bitcoin. After some time when the price of bitcoin rises then you should sell your bitcoin, in this way you can make a good profit but you must keep your self updated from the market and should must be patient.
Darwintas

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:03:04 PM

The most easiest way and this is the truth is that you can claim from faucets with no really skill required. The only thing required is to have a internet and a mouse to claim from the site.

You can actually make 10 dollars if you do it for certain period.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:14:20 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
I think easiest way to earn BTC is to join signature campaigns and to do trading . Both of them is easy way to earn bitcoins but not the fastest way . But at least the job is not difficult and not that time consuming and can be done anytime in a day.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:31:36 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
I think easiest way to earn BTC is to join signature campaigns and to do trading . Both of them is easy way to earn bitcoins but not the fastest way . But at least the job is not difficult and not that time consuming and can be done anytime in a day.

To make bitcoin easiest way is trading weather you hold it or sell it. Another is mining it takes time to get a high profit but too risk. And last is signature campaign is a very safe with no capital to poured on from the wallet.
Kayeshlyn

Activity: 294
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:49:05 PM

The easiest way to earn Bitcoin is taking faucets, but it really takes time to earn not unlike before. But if you do have some capital to roll your money, try your luck at gambling too. But it is a way more risky at all.

I suggest, learn how to Trade by doing research and watching tutorials at Youtube.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:52:07 PM

A good way to make btc's is bounty campaigns, especially at the moment. Because of the competition in between all these ICO's, some of the projects are giving away up to 3% of the total supply for the bounty campaign.
That's good idea. Working is bounty campaign is good choice. But we want to make profit early. For this reason he can get this by mining, trading, gambling. These are helpful to earn Bitcoin in shortage time. Most easier method is holding to make huge bitcoin money.
No, i think there is no easy way of earning bitcoin because it all needs an effort, time or even a capital prior having a bitcoin. There is no easy money in this world all must work for it, participating in a bounty campaign maybe the best way but still its not easy.

Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:08:15 PM

I think it is very hard to make Bitcoin.Now a days Bitcoin is already reached a huge amount of money.It's price is increasing day by day.But I think the easiest way to make Bitcoin is doing signature campaign and trading in trusted sites by legal way after researching and watching the tutorials about this projects in YouTube.So,I think that is the easiest way to make Bitcoin

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:15:21 PM

The easiest way to make BTC is to buy and invest on it considering its volatility in price. Lately, its price went down but climbs back again and even reach a new price high. If you invest on it now, the price is quite high but you will eventually earn profit as time goes by.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:16:49 PM

The easiest and secure way to get a bitcoin is by buying it on the trading market or you can mine but if you wanna earn some bitcoin is through this forums bounty campaigns where you can get different kind of cryptocurrency then trade it on the market for bitcoin.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
kitanodebunmi

Activity: 169

NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:18:46 PM

I think that should be by crypto trading
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:21:42 PM

The easiest and fast way if signature Campaign if you are a good writer. Second one mining but you have to invest first in order to mine like buying a good and high quality Personal computer and a better internet connection. And the last one is some skills for which you can get bitcoins. If you have some skills you have use it to gain more bitcoins . Like you can offer your services on "SERVICES" Board here as most of employers hire from here
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:30:51 PM

The easiest way to make Bitcoin is if you have a good job in real life that pays in fiat, because you can exchange this fiat and use it to buy Bitcoin instead, which makes USD price go down and BTC price go up.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
hernanlazaro

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:33:31 PM

I think there is no easy way on how to make bitcoin because before having or earning bitcoin, you need to learn first how its system works. For example trading, you cannot do trading without having enough knowledge about it because you will only end losing money instead of gaining some.
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:55:17 PM

I think both trading and joining campaigns are the easiest ways. In trading, all the person needs to do is to wait and be patient for the value to be in his or her favour. While campigns are easy because all one needs to do is just mostly post some relevant thoughts.

mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:09:07 AM

For me one of the easiest way to make btc is through joining airdrop there you can easily earn btc when the token given hits in the market, by joining signature campaign in this forum also can make btc.  There are lots of things here that can make btc if you really search for it.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:23:50 PM

Theres no easy way to make btc. You must do hardword to earn it. The easiest is scam. But you are a good person the  easy way is to trade, but you need a capital for starting. And some ways are mining, joining in different campaigns, trading goods and service and if you want you can try investing but it took long time.

Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:44:17 PM

This time joining some campaigns maybe the easiest way to earn bitcoins, and I haven't heard about earning 1 bitcoin in an evening without investing so I think investing is more likely to get more bitcoins than joining campaigns but it requires money to invest.

kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:03:36 PM

I guess there's no easy way to make or earn btc. You need to spend time and effort; i.e. posting, joining campaigns, viewing ads, mining and trading and everything that's related to bitcoin. Person or user get paid according to their membership level, the old (long term) one, the better. Btc is very efficient for investment and trade.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: