Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2018, 09:22:09 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless.
True
False

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WSX][WeAreSatoshi]X11|PoS/PoW|EST 2014|Low Cap|Active Development MN  (Read 79337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
55Domains

Activity: 129
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:38:42 AM

WoW Nice to see people trying to make something out of this. Is wallet version 2.0.3.0 still good? I found some nodes posted a few pages back and added them, I'll leave and see if it finds connections... or did I miss the swap already ??

Hi,

Latest wallet version is still good, we are digging deeper then most would as we are aiming to turn this coin into something real and not just some random pump, so the swap/fork did NOT happen yet and will NOT happen for a little longer, as its simply impossible to rush over something like this on such a low budget and also do it the right way. Cutting deals, finding devs, upgrading the website, putting together our ideas, takes time and effort, especially if the team dosnt have 100btc available to waste. In return, it will all be done nicely and clean, Building a community based on trust and morals most in crypto forgot is what we are trying to achieve here! Smiley

-WeAreSatoshi  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Some PGP public keys you should import: theymos, Wladimir, Gregory, Pieter
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
integertech

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

Hi all;

in collaboration with dev team of WSX I'm here to ANNOUNCE:

WSX giveaway ROUND #1 is CLOSED

All the participants should get their 100 WSX bounties shortly. THANK YOU ALL FOR SUCH A NICE RESPONSE.

But, wait!!! What do you mean by ROUND #1??
YES - WE'RE DOING ANOTHER ROUND SOON Smiley
Yep, we've got more to drop to you people.

Stay tuned for updates Wink I'll inform everyone soon about next round - and how to get some WSX

Oh yeah and happy valentine's day Smiley Good day to get some free coins, indeed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=724727
so142001

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

I have a significant balance of WeAreSatoshi from back when this coin was using the WAS acronym. Is WSX the revival of WAS? If so, how do I get my balance into the new wallet?

Here is a screen shot of my old client and balance.

WAS Address: WQBFjVJzuGeN31ArDoKj8i7z7u87TtbNFz
WAS Balance: 4131425.20992792 WAS

Any help would be very appreciated.

Buy Cryptocurrencies with Canadian Dollars!
My trade reputation * Donations welcome: BTC: 1JK3rQBJpz2zGPdJABRkGxmKHZCstPvEMR
so142001

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

This idea couldn't be any worse. If this coin is a hard fork, then why are coins "burned"? This coin should have forked from the original blockchain much like bitcoin cash did from bitcoin, making use of original private keys to pass funds from the original chain to the new coin's blockchain.

Having coins burned after a very small coin swap window of about 1 month makes this coin so far from the original Satoshi principles. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat.

2. We should create a POB (Proof of Burn) address to destroy unclaimed coins to further bring down the number of coins in circulation.

My trade reputation * Donations welcome: BTC: 1JK3rQBJpz2zGPdJABRkGxmKHZCstPvEMR
55Domains

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:34:46 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (2)

This idea couldn't be any worse. If this coin is a hard fork, then why are coins "burned"? This coin should have forked from the original blockchain much like bitcoin cash did from bitcoin, making use of original private keys to pass funds from the original chain to the new coin's blockchain.

Having coins burned after a very small coin swap window of about 1 month makes this coin so far from the original Satoshi principles. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat.

2. We should create a POB (Proof of Burn) address to destroy unclaimed coins to further bring down the number of coins in circulation.

Here is one thing one needs to consider:

In every single investment anyone makes in anything, traders/investors all over the world need to keep up with their investment.

Why should Crypto as an investment be any different? Explain to me why the devs of a specific coin need to baby-sit all the investors? Thats not how it works anywhere else and neither is it how it works in crypto. If you invest your money and would like to see a return (profit) the very least you should do is keep up with that specific investment, unless you are willing to accept that "said" investment turns into nothing.

Furthermore, we "the people currently working on reviving this coin", are funding all of it, we dont have and ICO, and will not do one. It is unlcear yet, how exactly we will go about in regards to the fork/swap as there are simply way more preperations/costs then one would think to get things ready, therefor it will take its time, time anyone can use to buy wsx and keep up with the investment, time anyone can use to contribute in the way they can (as some have done), and time anyone can use tosell their WSX if they dont believe in the revival.

That being said, if it does happen to be a swap and not a fork, (which is a likely scenario) , A 1Month swap period should be more then long enough to for anyone following their investment to swap them in and anyone that misses it is clearly not paying any attention to hes/her investment, why exactly.. if we  fund everything and do all the work should it also be our job to baby-sit all the investments of everyone? Well, its not. They need to do that and if they dont, well then - one could assume they simply didnt care about or believe in it in the first place, so they also have to be able to accept that the investment they made is now worth nothing, not because "we" did a swap, but because "they" didnt pay attention,  and its the same thing with all investments all around the world.

And now that being said, it is not 100% a guarantee that we will do a swap and not a fork, neither is it a guarantee that we will only keep it open 1 month and not forever, these desicions are not entirely up to "me" or anyone "else" on their own, they will be collectivly decided with the incoming partners and contributers of the "revival". However i can say that it is also very likely that the swap time will be "forever" and be automatic, not just "One month" and manual, and that the dev team will instead add a a certain number of tokens/coins on top, in the new blockchain.

At the end of the day, we are going to do our best to do a fantastic, never before seen revival, we may or may not achieve that but we can atleast "try".
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1042

🦅

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

In every single investment anyone makes in anything, traders/investors all over the world need to keep up with their investment.

Why should Crypto as an investment be any different? Explain to me why the devs of a specific coin need to baby-sit all the investors? Thats not how it works anywhere else and neither is it how it works in crypto. If you invest your money and would like to see a return (profit) the very least you should do is keep up with that specific investment, unless you are willing to accept that "said" investment turns into nothing.

Furthermore, we "the people currently working on reviving this coin", are funding all of it, we dont have and ICO, and will not do one. It is unlcear yet, how exactly we will go about in regards to the fork/swap as there are simply way more preperations/costs then one would think to get things ready, therefor it will take its time, time anyone can use to buy wsx and keep up with the investment, time anyone can use to contribute in the way they can (as some have done), and time anyone can use tosell their WSX if they dont believe in the revival.

That being said, if it does happen to be a swap and not a fork, (which is a likely scenario) , A 1Month swap period should be more then long enough to for anyone following their investment to swap them in and anyone that misses it is clearly not paying any attention to hes/her investment, why exactly.. if we  fund everything and do all the work should it also be our job to baby-sit all the investments of everyone? Well, its not. They need to do that and if they dont, well then - one could assume they simply didnt care about or believe in it in the first place, so they also have to be able to accept that the investment they made is now worth nothing, not because "we" did a swap, but because "they" didnt pay attention,  and its the same thing with all investments all around the world.

And now that being said, it is not 100% a guarantee that we will do a swap and not a fork, neither is it a guarantee that we will only keep it open 1 month and not forever, these desicions are not entirely up to "me" or anyone "else" on their own, they will be collectivly decided with the incoming partners and contributers of the "revival". However i can say that it is also very likely that the swap time will be "forever" and be automatic, not just "One month" and manual, and that the dev team will instead add a a certain number of tokens/coins on top, in the new blockchain.

At the end of the day, we are going to do our best to do a fantastic, never before seen revival, we may or may not achieve that but we can atleast "try".

I totally agree here.  Limited time swaps are a norm in crypto which means it’s up to every investors to watch their own investments and regularly check on threads like this. 

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄██▀▀           ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀█▄
  █▀  ▄███████▌ █▌ █████▄  ▀█
 █▀  ██  ██         ▀█████  ▀█
▐█  ██▀▀█████   ▄▄▄   █████  █▌
█▌ ▐██▄▄████▌  ████   █████▌ ▐█
█  ███  ████        ▄███████  █
█▌ ▐█▀▀████▌   ▄▄▄  ▀██████▌ ▐█
▐█  █▄▄████   ████   ▐█████  █▌
 █▄  ████           ▄█████  ▄█
  █▄  ▀████  ███  ██████▀  ▄█
   ▀█▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄           ▄▄██▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀
bitcore.
...The Future Is Now...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
                 ▄▄██
 ▄██████████████████████▄
█▀         ▄▄██▀▀   ██  ▀█
█▄     ▄▄██▀▀        ██  █
█▀█████████████████████████▄
█                          ▀█
█                           █
█              ▄████▄       █
█             ██▀  ▀██      █
█            ▐█▌    ▐████████
█             ██▄  ▄██      █
█              ▀████▀       █
█                           █
█▄                         ▄█
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
iOs
Android

██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███       ▄███    ███
▐██       █████     ██▌
██▌       ███       ▐██
██▌     ███████     ▐██
▐██       ███       ██▌
 ███      ███      ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███         ▄▄█▌  ███
▐██      ▄▄█████    ██▌
██▌   ▄████████     ▐██
██▌  ▐████████      ▐██
▐██    ▀▀████       ██▌
 ███     ▀██       ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
Website
ANN
Block Explorer
so142001

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:12:47 PM

This is for both of you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vzRgxzvV2k

Crypto coins are a great investment but that's not the intended point behind them. Most of them are meant to be a currency that can actually be used as a transaction medium and a measure of value. I see this as another failing shitcoin due to the poor management and the reason why it's down to under 2k USD 24 hr volume and listed only on one exchange. The site isn't even online anymore, and there is no excuse for that since there are plenty of free hosts out there and there are obviously some semi active devs working on this coin. Coins like Bitcoin Cash didn't fail this hard because they are designed with immutability, decentralization, de-censorship, consensus based voting,  and other satoshi principles. through properly hard forking Bitcoin and not "burning" any unclaimed coins Bitcoin Cash didn't simply ignore the work done to help with the network and anything mined or invested. It's nice to see an attempt to revive such a coin but I believe I'm not the only one thinking this. Using the excuse that "other coins do it too" doesn't make it right. Also putting the blame on people like myself for not being active enough doesn't make it right either.

I happily make use of my right of 1 cpu 1 vote for this one and this coin will not see any future invested hash power nor trades until it starts to live up to its name.

I totally agree here.  Limited time swaps are a norm in crypto which means it’s up to every investors to watch their own investments and regularly check on threads like this. 

55Domains

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:02:35 PM

This is for both of you:

Crypto coins are a great investment but that's not the intended point behind them. Most of them are meant to be a currency that can actually be used as a transaction medium and a measure of value. I see this as another failing shitcoin due to the poor management and the reason why it's down to under 2k USD 24 hr volume and listed only on one exchange. The site isn't even online anymore, and there is no excuse for that since there are plenty of free hosts out there and there are obviously some semi active devs working on this coin. Coins like Bitcoin Cash didn't fail this hard because they are designed with immutability, decentralization, de-censorship, consensus based voting,  and other satoshi principles. through properly hard forking Bitcoin and not "burning" any unclaimed coins Bitcoin Cash didn't simply ignore the work done to help with the network and anything mined or invested. It's nice to see an attempt to revive such a coin but I believe I'm not the only one thinking this. Using the excuse that "other coins do it too" doesn't make it right. Also putting the blame on people like myself for not being active enough doesn't make it right either.

I happily make use of my right of 1 cpu 1 vote for this one and this coin will not see any future invested hash power nor trades until it starts to live up to its name.

That being said, if it does happen to be a swap and not a fork, (which is a likely scenario) , A 1Month swap period should be more then long enough to for anyone following their investment to swap them in and anyone that misses it is clearly not paying any attention to hes/her investment, why exactly.. if we  fund everything and do all the work should it also be our job to baby-sit all the investments of everyone? Well, its not. They need to do that and if they dont, well then - one could assume they simply didnt care about or believe in it in the first place, so they also have to be able to accept that the investment they made is now worth nothing, not because "we" did a swap, but because "they" didnt pay attention,  and its the same thing with all investments all around the world.

I totally agree here.  Limited time swaps are a norm in crypto which means it’s up to every investors to watch their own investments and regularly check on threads like this.  

Listen up.

1. It has been not even 1 Month since i have joined and am planning this coin revival. We have added a new BE and have asked cmc (those guys are slow) to add the info (whihc they didnt yet). We have also done a new website, (WeAreSatoshi.net) (which you would know if you cared any and went not even 3 pages back to read a bit) on which we have added all the info, wallets, roadmap, and our own cmc. (To be updated and in progress still).
2. I have 1 Partnership signed and ready, 3 more are in discussion and, 1 major one aswell. (4 Being Discussed currently).
3. I clearly mentioned it is going to be most likely that the swap/fork will be held in such a way that there will be "unlimited" time to swap, with the previous fork/swap i was not involved.
4. The only reason the market currently is what it is, is because people see it as an investment. No new money, be it from banks/ (the public) or (VCs) would get thrown into crypto, if it would not currently be seen as an investment by the majority of people joining crypto. (Not yet atleast).
5. While we are trying  and doing our best to build this community on principles like "care" and giving" aswell as "honnesty" and "trust", as mentioned we are neither "rich" and are paying everything so far on our own, this project is as open as any other "crypto-currency" is, and if you feel you know better or have better sources and a better roadmap, do feel free to let me know how exactly you will go about it, and i will happily include you or let you do all of it, (yes, that def includes paying for all of it, since that is what WE are doing) with NO community funds so far.

So, before comming in here when its been just about 3 weeks into the revival (of a coin that was dead and didnt even have a decent BE), id appreciate some pacience and then when we are done, if something seems unjust or unfair you are free to come in here and complain about how we "did it all wrong". Or at the very least contribute something other then "Its being done all wrong". If you know better, please... the stage is yours.

-WeAreSatoshi. Smiley
JayT

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

http://cryptoinvesting.net

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:13:11 AM

To so142001

Sourpuss troll...who knows why? Maybe trying to get the price even lower! I question everything. More likely though: Somehow managed to lose all money in crypto and has nothing better to do then make wild accusations.

First let's look: Why didn't this coin deposit the new chain in old wallet, as did BCH?

Ask yourself, who even knew that was possible back then? This tech is always advancing and we learn new things and ideas everyday. Years ago, it was more likely that exchanges wouldn't have been bothered with such a fork, and kept ALL WSX.

The safest thing was the swap, allowing users time to claim their new coin while keeping up with the news, rather than trusting 3rd party exchanges with the whole thing! Bitcoin is a whole different animal compared to back then. Times are different: widespread media coverage, everyone understood what was happening with new BCH fork. IF any place had kept BCH they would of lost big REP, they would have set a precedence against themselves,and no1 would keep bitcoin there for other forks, like bitcoin GOLD...would shoot themselves in foot, and they knew it.

HOWEVER, if this happened with little WAS/WSX years ago, most people wouldn't of even believed their eyes, much less accommodated / knew how to release all the new WSX to new wallets. That said, burning unclaimed coins in that case was the righteous thing to do!! The best possible actions were taken given the circumstances. Anyone with a brain can understand this unless total noob. PS: don't go around tricking noobs!

Everything you say I can tear apart, let me pick on your last post now:
so142001 says: "Crypto coins are a great investment but that's not the intended point behind them. Most of them are meant to be a currency that can actually be used as a transaction medium and a measure of value."
-Mostly your opinion, and funnily enough, totally untrue. They ARE being treated as investments and nothing else. We are not far enough along to be buying a loaf of bread with it yet. I think that's a long ways off. I see a better, MORE URGENT use case of the coins being used as securities or functioning in some niche ecosystem. And this IS what is happening...not your vision!

so142001 says: "The site isn't even online anymore, and there is no excuse for that since there are plenty of free hosts out there and there are obviously some semi active devs working on this coin."
- WRONG again. http://wearesatoshi.net There is no excuse for your ignorance, is there?

so142001 says: "Coins like Bitcoin Cash didn't fail this hard because they are designed with immutability, decentralization, de-censorship, consensus based voting, and other satoshi principles."
-WSX isn't failing. WSX isn't bitcoin. It isn't perfect, but nothing is. It needs improvements, and that's what's being worked on. WSX IS a decentralized coin as much as anything else is.  Nobody is being forced accept it in one form or another. Simply come on for the ride or get out of the way, man! All the coins have on problems or another. Bitcoin is scaling, ETH is not decentralized...on and on. You talk about satoshi as if he has a book of philosophy giving life advice and principles to live by...give me a break.

so142001 says: "It's nice to see an attempt to revive such a coin..."
-All that trolling above, and then you say this? Really, what are you intentions, do you even know what you're talking about? Either it sucks or it don't. Make up your mind and quit confusing people, please.

so142001

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:49:40 AM

This is for both of you:

Crypto coins are a great investment but that's not the intended point behind them. Most of them are meant to be a currency that can actually be used as a transaction medium and a measure of value. I see this as another failing shitcoin due to the poor management and the reason why it's down to under 2k USD 24 hr volume and listed only on one exchange. The site isn't even online anymore, and there is no excuse for that since there are plenty of free hosts out there and there are obviously some semi active devs working on this coin. Coins like Bitcoin Cash didn't fail this hard because they are designed with immutability, decentralization, de-censorship, consensus based voting,  and other satoshi principles. through properly hard forking Bitcoin and not "burning" any unclaimed coins Bitcoin Cash didn't simply ignore the work done to help with the network and anything mined or invested. It's nice to see an attempt to revive such a coin but I believe I'm not the only one thinking this. Using the excuse that "other coins do it too" doesn't make it right. Also putting the blame on people like myself for not being active enough doesn't make it right either.

That being said, if it does happen to be a swap and not a fork, (which is a likely scenario) , A 1Month swap period should be more then long enough to for anyone following their investment to swap them in and anyone that misses it is clearly not paying any attention to hes/her investment, why exactly.. if we  fund everything and do all the work should it also be our job to baby-sit all the investments of everyone? Well, its not. They need to do that and if they dont, well then - one could assume they simply didnt care about or believe in it in the first place, so they also have to be able to accept that the investment they made is now worth nothing, not because "we" did a swap, but because "they" didnt pay attention,  and its the same thing with all investments all around the world.

I totally agree here.  Limited time swaps are a norm in crypto which means it’s up to every investors to watch their own investments and regularly check on threads like this.  

Listen up.

1. It has been not even 1 Month since i have joined and am planning this coin revival. We have added a new BE and have asked cmc (those guys are slow) to add the info (whihc they didnt yet). We have also done a new website, (WeAreSatoshi.net) (which you would know if you cared any and went not even 3 pages back to read a bit) on which we have added all the info, wallets, roadmap, and our own cmc. (To be updated and in progress still).
2. I have 1 Partnership signed and ready, 3 more are in discussion and, 1 major one aswell. (4 Being Discussed currently).
3. I clearly mentioned it is going to be most likely that the swap/fork will be held in such a way that there will be "unlimited" time to swap, with the previous fork/swap i was not involved.
4. The only reason the market currently is what it is, is because people see it as an investment. No new money, be it from banks/ (the public) or (VCs) would get thrown into crypto, if it would not currently be seen as an investment by the majority of people joining crypto. (Not yet atleast).
5. While we are trying  and doing our best to build this community on principles like "care" and giving" aswell as "honnesty" and "trust", as mentioned we are neither "rich" and are paying everything so far on our own, this project is as open as any other "crypto-currency" is, and if you feel you know better or have better sources and a better roadmap, do feel free to let me know how exactly you will go about it, and i will happily include you or let you do all of it, (yes, that def includes paying for all of it, since that is what WE are doing) with NO community funds so far.

So, before comming in here when its been just about 3 weeks into the revival (of a coin that was dead and didnt even have a decent BE), id appreciate some pacience and then when we are done, if something seems unjust or unfair you are free to come in here and complain about how we "did it all wrong". Or at the very least contribute something other then "Its being done all wrong". If you know better, please... the stage is yours.

-WeAreSatoshi. Smiley

It's a good coin if people who invest their time in development maintain the good principles. I understand it's a challenge, and in fact I will try to find more help to help this along. I appreciate the openness and efforts of current devs on this coin.

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Longshots/underdogs- MZC, BERN, TECH, SQL, WSX

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

Hello again, I'm having trouble getting my wallet to connect... I updated to version 2.0.4 and added a proper WeAreSatoshi2.conf file with nodes from the block explorer and I'm still not finding any connections.

does any one have a hint for me?  I don't normally have issues with wallets so I must be missing something

DigitalPrice "DP" UQhRdsuwvptFosjrVZf3L8hRmuzFMGzDoX
Beancash "BITB/BEAN" 2XtrRs1mPyaP5oRJgwMvQmf3Z49ftTx2KU
PIVX, ONION, EXP, BLK, MONA, NXS, AMP, BAT,DBET,  EDG, VRC/VRM, WAVES, NEO, TROLL, ODN
so142001

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:29:37 PM

Hello again, I'm having trouble getting my wallet to connect... I updated to version 2.0.4 and added a proper WeAreSatoshi2.conf file with nodes from the block explorer and I'm still not finding any connections.

does any one have a hint for me?  I don't normally have issues with wallets so I must be missing something

Whenever I have a sync issue, I look for exchanges and pools that I could use as nodes. It isn't always the case that they use the same IP address for their wallet as the site itself; in the case of exchanges for security reasons, but it's usually easy to find with pools. Also, it has successfully helped me in the past trying to resync an old wallet by deleting the blockchain data being careful to get a backup first of all files and ensuring not to delete the wallet.dat file. It isn't always the issue though. What I also do that works usually is starting from scratch and copy/pasting the wallet.dat file into the clean slate.

I can't emphasize enough the importance to backing up your wallet.dat file.

integertech

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:28:58 AM

Had similar issue at one point.
Actually, it's not WeAreSatoshi2.conf, but WeAreSatoshi.conf
This should solve it for you.
Cheers

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=724727
55Domains

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

Cheers

Correct. I think this is what solved the issue for me aswell.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:07:36 PM

Thank you all for your contributions and helping hands. That's what we are all about, this coin or any other coins can't be relying on a person or two. I've added a request asking CMC to update on their page, tweeted and PM'd the owner.

Please retweet
https://twitter.com/WeAreSatoshi/status/966006320079015936

Just a heads up that our newly reformed team have full control of the new website, Twitter, Telegram and GitHub!

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Longshots/underdogs- MZC, BERN, TECH, SQL, WSX

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:56:51 PM

Cheers

Correct. I think this is what solved the issue for me aswell.

right on guy's, thanks a bunch

DigitalPrice "DP" UQhRdsuwvptFosjrVZf3L8hRmuzFMGzDoX
Beancash "BITB/BEAN" 2XtrRs1mPyaP5oRJgwMvQmf3Z49ftTx2KU
PIVX, ONION, EXP, BLK, MONA, NXS, AMP, BAT,DBET,  EDG, VRC/VRM, WAVES, NEO, TROLL, ODN
so142001

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

really hope I'm not SOL, I really worked hard to help out with mining the first coin and holding rather than dumping like most people did. Having my 4 million coins burned seems a bit much for missing the only allotted time for coin swap when it's the mere choice of the devs to implement "POB" rather than forking the blockchain. I'm really hoping the spirit of Satoshi is still alive.

tangtang800

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:29:38 AM

really hope I'm not SOL, I really worked hard to help out with mining the first coin and holding rather than dumping like most people did. Having my 4 million coins burned seems a bit much for missing the only allotted time for coin swap when it's the mere choice of the devs to implement "POB" rather than forking the blockchain. I'm really hoping the spirit of Satoshi is still alive.
Since you are looking for a coin, you should hold a time, give the developer a time, and give yourself a chance. This is just my personal view.

so142001

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:31:51 AM

Since you are looking for a coin, you should hold a time, give the developer a time, and give yourself a chance. This is just my personal view.

I agree with this, but I attempted to send the OP a message about this and I was in a nutshell told that I was too late:

I'm afraid you missed the swap window, the coins were burned on 2014-08-31 here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/wsx/address.dws?12010.htm

I don't think we will be able to swap old coins since they were burn, your swapped coin should've been 4000 coins and you can easily purchase it at the current low rate if you want to ride the next waves. We have a lot going on right now.

55Domains

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:10:14 PM

I agree with this, but I attempted to send the OP a message about this and I was in a nutshell told that I was too late:

I'm afraid you missed the swap window, the coins were burned on 2014-08-31 here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/wsx/address.dws?12010.htm

I don't think we will be able to swap old coins since they were burn, your swapped coin should've been 4000 coins and you can easily purchase it at the current low rate if you want to ride the next waves. We have a lot going on right now.

Yes, you are too late, because that was already done and closed. Thats in the past of the coin, and nothing that can be done to change that now, How many WSX would the 4M WAS you hold =?.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.