Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 09:05:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe falllling is right?  (Read 8052 times)
HeliKopterBen

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:47:40 PM

Wow.  Yeah this looks pretty bad imo.  Who was the person that predicted a multi year bear market to $40/coin ?

BTW- what do you guys think about this graph:

If I had .01 for every time this chart was posted on this forum I would be rich.

Counterfeit:  made in imitation of something else with intent to deceive:  merriam-webster
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:52:37 PM

So, has that 200m investment started yet? I want to see another bubble Sad

Without good news, the exchanges are all preparing for a huge dive.

no and it won't happen. the 200m news is fake, what you will see is the price keeps dropping to $4xx or $3xx low

70% of Wall St. investors believe Bitcoin is already trading at unsustainable prices

What is your advice?

My advice is it seems like wall street want cheaper coins to invest.  Same pattern we've seen over and over, just buy and hold come back in a year 10x richer.
ltbharley

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:55:39 PM

I'm holding since months and I've only lost money but I believe in bitcoins and will hold long term.
HeliKopterBen

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:04:47 PM

This poll is bullish.  These polls often work as contrariant indicators.  If most people are bearish, then the price has a good chance of rising, presumably because the there are fewer bulls left to change their minds and sell and there are many bears who aren't invested and can change their mind and buy.

I could be wrong, but I doubt we will see 4xx or 3xx.

Counterfeit:  made in imitation of something else with intent to deceive:  merriam-webster
kerafym

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:17:13 PM

All assets eventually turn bubble and fall to a fairer price. Look at AAPL.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:37:41 PM

$57x Cheesy
goodbye $580

You don't get to change your prediction every day just because you fucked up last time faillling, everyone's still waiting for sub550, you're like three weeks late now, stop acting like a $5 drop to 578 is proof you're right. It's not.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:57:15 PM

$57x Cheesy
goodbye $580

You don't get to change your prediction every day just because you fucked up last time faillling, everyone's still waiting for sub550, you're like three weeks late now, stop acting like a $5 drop to 578 is proof you're right. It's not.

Im waiting for new highs when the cold weather hits, maybe you guys will get lucky 1 more time to buy a tiny bit cheaper.
Bogleg

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:20:45 PM

$57x Cheesy
goodbye $580

Im waiting for new highs when the cold weather hits, maybe you guys will get lucky 1 more time to buy a tiny bit cheaper.

How does weather has anything to do with price?
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:35:49 PM

When people start posting threads asking if well known bitcoin trolls are right, then you know we're at the bottom and the next rally is coming soon. Overall, sentiment can't get much lower than it is now.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 4553

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:52:44 PM

Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:14:26 PM

of cause i am right, bitcoin is going to nowhere but down, lower and lower!
everybody tells you the price is going to pop up at 1/7 1/8 5/8 1/9.. use your brain to think why don't they buy now and sell at whenever they told you? why even more coins are dumped now?

they are making you a BIG fake dream of "get rich quick" so they can sell higher before you know it, just like a ponzi scheme
Please provide technical and fundamental evidence behind your claims.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:27:06 PM

OP's understanding of BTC= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUs7iG1mNjI

catena5260

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:45:49 PM

Wall Street is the place of manipulations and where sardines are eaten every day.

And even if for some miracle they are sincere and want to help sardines like we, I doubt they know enough about the bitcoin scene to make any valuable prediction about wether we are under or sub valorized.

And fallllling predicted a 550 fall in 24 hours more than 1 week ago, so he is wrong

Capt Drake

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:17:45 PM

So, has that 200m investment started yet? I want to see another bubble Sad

Without good news, the exchanges are all preparing for a huge dive.

no and it won't happen. the 200m news is fake, what you will see is the price keeps dropping to $4xx or $3xx low

70% of Wall St. investors believe Bitcoin is already trading at unsustainable prices

What is your advice?

If they know so much about bitcoin they would have bought some a while ago...

lol
maker88

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:09:44 AM

Wall Street is the place of manipulations and where sardines are eaten every day.

And even if for some miracle they are sincere and want to help sardines like we, I doubt they know enough about the bitcoin scene to make any valuable prediction about wether we are under or sub valorized.

And fallllling predicted a 550 fall in 24 hours more than 1 week ago, so he is wrong

he also called for 400 level like 2 months ago lol, he's absolutely crazy. he has a habit of making ridiculous unfounded claims. my favorite; that everyone who argues that he is wrong and that bitcoin is actually undervalued, is secretly dumping all their coins as fast as they can, and when people are like 'I'm going to buy some these are cheap prices' he claims they're actually lying to raise the price so they can dump their coins they secretly already have. also the only reason millions of venture capital is being poured into bitcoin is so they can all cooperatively "crash the market for a specific reason"(there is no reason..) ok so i have a few favorites, but its honestly almost funny at this point the way that a drugged out bum half falling asleep and falling over at a subway station would be funny. sad, truly, but kinda funny still in its horrible failure at existence.
HeliKopterBen

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:08:23 AM

If they know so much about bitcoin they would have bought some a while ago...

lol

Exactly.  Were they bullish when the price was $13?

devphp

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:24:02 AM

Bitcoin has reached close to a fair valuation, it could still go down to $400-450 (around 30% odds of this happening), but there should be strong support at that level. So the downside is limited. As for the upside, in the near future (few months) it's limited too, don't expect bubbles from now on, their time is past.

There is a good chance the price can spike to $800 by Christmas and reach $1000-$1200 by next summer, which means a gradual rise of 7% each month. In traditional investments this is a very good return. If someone is looking to invest now, the safe strategy would be to invest 50% of your capital immediately, and then buy in steps all the way down to $400-450. I am pulling all this out of my ass, take with a grain of salt Smiley
falllling

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:36:12 AM

Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:00:35 PM

OP you're an idiot for starting this thread. thats all it have to say.

I regretfully have to agree with this.
Octavius (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:02:36 PM

When people start posting threads asking if well known bitcoin trolls are right, then you know we're at the bottom and the next rally is coming soon. Overall, sentiment can't get much lower than it is now.

I wouldn't say he is a troll. Much of his analysis is right.

The only trolls are those who always tell you "moon-buy-hold...". When you are losing money, holding out hope is a bad strategy.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: