Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinpal.com Stocks - 18740 (worth 0.001 each) for 5BTC  (Read 2443 times)
RyanMilligan1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:15:11 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 10:06:53 PM by RyanMilligan1

I've got 18740 coinpal.com stocks, they are currently worth 0.001 per stock. Selling all stocks for 5BTC as I don't want anything to do with cryptostocks anymore.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThomasCrowne

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:38:50 AM

Are you throwing in a free nanominer for every purchase of 1000 ;-)

pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:33:51 AM

If they're currently worth 0.001 BTC, why are you selling at 0.0005?
RyanMilligan1 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:08:54 PM

If they're currently worth 0.001 BTC, why are you selling at 0.0005?

Because IPO flag is active meaning they can't be sold on the market yet, I want a quick sale hence me offering them half price
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:01:00 PM

These are not worth .001. IPO flag is on because the asset issuer is a scammer, this whole asset is a sham. The shares were trading at 0.000057BTC before the IPO flag was raised.

RyanMilligan1 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:11:25 PM

These are not worth .001. IPO flag is on because the asset issuer is a scammer, this whole asset is a sham. The shares were trading at 0.000057BTC before the IPO flag was raised.

Yeah because we didn't see a website or conclusive proof of any work. I invested 50 grand, so I took legal proceedings. The owner isn't a 'scammer' simply for the fact he is going to have to pay for this.

We know his name, address, fathers business, one way or another he will have to stick to his word. If he doesn't then it's large scale theft and his parole officer knows about it. It's just a matter of waiting between now and next month. He already owes me a huge amount in dividends so I don't care about the shares.

His father owns a profitable business and he actually got his father involved by using his networks and such to pull the site off. One way or another he sticks to his word or goes to jail leaving his debt for someone else to pay.

Read the thread, I've had lawyers looking in to it since the minute I called him out for pulling a scam.

Whoever buys these is getting a bargain. I don't need the money, if I did I wouldn't have blindly invested 50'000 in to the business in the first place. I just don't want the shares.

Also, to anyone who buys at least half of them I'll throw in 600 autotrader shares worth 0.0018 a share and rising.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:56:10 AM

Yeah because we didn't see a website or conclusive proof of any work. I invested 50 grand, so I took legal proceedings. The owner isn't a 'scammer' simply for the fact he is going to have to pay for this.

We know his name, address, fathers business, one way or another he will have to stick to his word. If he doesn't then it's large scale theft and his parole officer knows about it. It's just a matter of waiting between now and next month. He already owes me a huge amount in dividends so I don't care about the shares.

His father owns a profitable business and he actually got his father involved by using his networks and such to pull the site off. One way or another he sticks to his word or goes to jail leaving his debt for someone else to pay.

Read the thread, I've had lawyers looking in to it since the minute I called him out for pulling a scam.

Whoever buys these is getting a bargain. I don't need the money, if I did I wouldn't have blindly invested 50'000 in to the business in the first place. I just don't want the shares.

Also, to anyone who buys at least half of them I'll throw in 600 autotrader shares worth 0.0018 a share and rising.

Its a terrible purchase, how is it a bargain when the actual value is 0.000057 per share, no one will pay the IPO flag price, or anything close to it.
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:11:18 AM

We also know that of Jon Montroll, look where it got us so far.

You seem quite desperate to sell your shares. Maybe you should add something like "and if you buy within the hour, you'll get a couple more worthless shares on top for free!"
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:07:49 AM

Accourding to the statement Kumala did the 31 July all stocks that at some point have been traded freely withouut IPO flag raised should have there IPOflag removed before this week has ended and the scammers cant set the IPO flag again.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:26:28 PM

Accourding to the statement Kumala did the 31 July all stocks that at some point have been traded freely withouut IPO flag raised should have there IPOflag removed before this week has ended and the scammers cant set the IPO flag again.

Who cares what Kumala says? He clearly doesn't care about his site, letting the wallets go down twice within the past two months alone. He also lets every craphole business onto his site, just like what coinsortium is doing now. There should never have been an IPO flag in the first place.
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:44:55 PM

Who cares what Kumala says? He clearly doesn't care about his site, letting the wallets go down twice within the past two months alone. He also lets every craphole business onto his site, just like what coinsortium is doing now. There should never have been an IPO flag in the first place.
Your right it looks like Kumala has messed the removal of IPO flags up he still havent fixed it and its almost been a month now since he said it should be fix in 1/2 weeks time.

RyanMilligan1 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:29:40 PM

Your right it looks like Kumala has messed the removal of IPO flags up he still havent fixed it and its almost been a month now since he said it should be fix in 1/2 weeks time.

Anyone willing to still take risk with this I'm selling 600 autotrader shares and all the coinpal shares for 1.3BTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: