Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freemason merged with the Devil worshipers cult Illuminati  (Read 1255 times)
ijphlrnxewho (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:16:23 AM

Freemason merged with the Devil worshipers cult Illuminati.
Freemasons are now known as Luciferians.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRQLX5QBVxE
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:17:12 AM

Oh, No!  Shocked

What to do now?  Roll Eyes

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 06:57:33 PM

How gangs use the Freemasons to corrupt police

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-how-gangs-used-the-freemasons-to-corrupt-police-9054670.html

"Secret networks of Freemasons have been used by organised crime gangs to corrupt the criminal justice system, according to a bombshell Metropolitan Police report leaked to The Independent.

Operation Tiberius, written in 2002, found underworld syndicates used their contacts in the controversial brotherhood to “recruit corrupted officers” inside Scotland Yard, and concluded it was one of “the most difficult aspects of organised crime corruption to proof against”.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:30:42 PM

They didn't merge, they are the 'illuminati.'

I have talked to some of their descendants.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
elektibi75

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:07:12 AM

Dude...you need to chill...it`s not healthy to live in this conspiracy theory...

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:21:52 PM

Dude...you need to chill...it`s not healthy to live in this conspiracy theory...

I wouldn't worry about him. Pretty sure he's just trolling.
chindit

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:17:01 PM

Hi',
     I am a great admirer of alex jones & really appreciate much of his work. However, I am also a master mason. I have been for 35 years & I am subjected to the same global opression as any other individual outwith the global elite.
This obsession that the awake / aware thinkers have of associating the masonic order with every deluded copper, bent politician and corrupt banker is, to say the least, an easy distraction used by the elite to cause confusion.
I, and I am sure thousands of my associates have been arrested on picket lines, almost froze to death on vigils, demonstrated against & opposed the servants of the illuminate at great personnal cost over many years.
Do not be distracted my friends!
Here_To_Help

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:48:27 PM

Hi',
     I am a great admirer of alex jones & really appreciate much of his work. However, I am also a master mason. I have been for 35 years & I am subjected to the same global opression as any other individual outwith the global elite.
This obsession that the awake / aware thinkers have of associating the masonic order with every deluded copper, bent politician and corrupt banker is, to say the least, an easy distraction used by the elite to cause confusion.
I, and I am sure thousands of my associates have been arrested on picket lines, almost froze to death on vigils, demonstrated against & opposed the servants of the illuminate at great personnal cost over many years.
Do not be distracted my friends!

Master Mason level is a level of Masonry that anyone can achieve who joins the Masons. Also known as the 'blue degrees'.

Real Masonry (where the real secrets are revealed the higher one gets) goes past 33 degrees. You have to be of the correct 'bloodline' to get anywhere in 'real masonry'. Master Mason is virtually as low as it gets.

Only someone of 33rd degree and higher would know of what really goes on at top level, although the media often let clues out, Jimmy Savile for example was connected to royalty and the 'higher degrees' (where satanism rules)... they even tell you in the media from time to time:- http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/370439/Jimmy-Savile-was-part-of-satanic-ring

Google:- "true masonic god"...."jah-bul-on"... take a look at Albert Pike's information. Things are not as you've been told.

ethansteve4

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 10:02:22 AM

Thanks you for giving me such great information.
Freemasonry Fraternal Organization
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: