Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Mining Rig Spec  (Read 3417 times)
jwcastle (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 10:05:14 PM

I compiled a list of mining rigs specifications so that people can determine what's the best rig for them in terms of electrical usage and hash rate.

The list is here: http://www.bitcoineval.com/hardware.php

If I missed something, please let me know and I will add it to the list.

Cheers.

BitcoinEval.com - Evaluate your Bitcoin earnings
CPR
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:55:15 PM

Great start for the website, maybe add links to where you can buy the hardware & or just a avg cost of the hardware... Also if it could show the avg BTC per day estimate? Really like the website name though, bitcoineval fits really well with a site like this.

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
jwcastle (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 03:25:04 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 04:08:49 AM by jwcastle

Good idea! I can calculate the expected earnings from each rig and include it with the list. I'll see if I can put that on the list today or tomorrow.
As for links to buy the rigs and the average cost of the rig, they change almost on a daily basis. It would be too difficult to keep the prices accurate.

Good suggestions though! Smiley

Update: The expected earnings from each rig is now part of the list. It shows the expected BTC and USD per day.  As the difficulty changes and the exchange rates change, the list will update itself.

CPR
jowaybea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:03:52 PM

I like the list also...Great startup!

I would would like to see availability details and pricing, where available.

Thanks!
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 02:19:08 PM

Might want to check your numbers... For example you list the S3 at 470gh/s and 370 watts making 0.009931BTC a day.  All are wrong.  Hash rate is 440, power is 340 and expected earnings are 0.01181BTC.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
jwcastle (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 05:15:49 PM

I must have gotten the wrong specs for the S3.  It's fixed now with the correct values.

CPR
jwcastle (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 05:21:33 PM

If anyone sees that I made a mistake in any of the specs, please send me a message so that I can correct it.

Cheers

CPR
MrManicMiner

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:17:12 PM

I think the stats for the Minerscube 15Th/s might be wrong.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:13:23 PM

I think the stats for the Minerscube 15Th/s might be wrong.

Minerscube are a scam so its irrelevent. Actually probably a full third, at least, of the machines on that list are from scam companies, do your due diligence and don't send any BTC to those companies until you are 100% certain.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
MoonTime

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:10:05 PM

Thanks a lot for the list,its really helpful.Mining is a hard game for beginners it may come handy
Lucky7Gaming

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:12:06 AM

Nice website...just wish I could sort by efficiency or cost by clicking on the column.

Earn BTC investing in Peer to Peer Loans on BTCJam.
http://tinyurl.com/lc4wmvx
Katarina

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:54:48 AM

I compiled a list of mining rigs specifications so that people can determine what's the best rig for them in terms of electrical usage and hash rate.

Cheers.

Nice list, it would be even better if you can add in the price for the asic..
TimeWatch

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:42:28 AM

Why no make a list of specs on the forum itself rather than posting the link,would come handy for newbies like us
promojo

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:19:48 AM

Cheers.

Awesome stuff man!  You sir got a bookmark..  Wink
TheDragonSlayer

Activity: 273

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:33:52 AM

Cheers.

nice list, expected day to roi is mising

airpline1

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:20:26 AM

When people make this calculators, do they actually think about the pool they're mining in or something? or just give it out as an estimate?
jwcastle (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 12:53:51 PM

All of these calculators are estimates since it's impossible to give an exact prediction.
Pool fees, luck, etc. are usually never considered.

When people make this calculators, do they actually think about the pool they're mining in or something? or just give it out as an estimate?

CPR
jwcastle (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 12:57:40 PM

A list like this posted on the forum would be out of date almost immediately because the value of BTC changes almost every minute and the difficulty changes every 10 days.

Although the list appears to be static, it changes every hour based on the BTC exchange rate and difficulty.

Why no make a list of specs on the forum itself rather than posting the link,would come handy for newbies like us

CPR
promojo

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:18:53 PM

A list like this posted on the forum would be out of date almost immediately because the value of BTC changes almost every minute and the difficulty changes every 10 days.

Although the list appears to be static, it changes every hour based on the BTC exchange rate and difficulty.

Let's see if he makes it dynamic and adds a hook in somewhere using a API
jwcastle (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 04:07:27 PM

Let's see if he makes it dynamic and adds a hook in somewhere using a API

It is dynamic. It's been dynamic from the start.

CPR
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: