Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CKcoin ~ CK ~ X13 ~ Encrypted Messaging ~ Bittrex Distribution ~ Launched!  (Read 19245 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:54:58 AM

Yeah fucking right Carsen. And you get a share of each block mined.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitornio

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:32:42 PM

Scammer. same exact specs as his old Onyx 1 scam. the pussy was too stupid to change the coin count so he just doubled it and added 15 mill. still too retarded and left the PoW phase the same length LOL. 100% retard 100% scam
coinz4fun

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:46:24 PM

It is better to close this thread and upgrade your WEB coin with encrypted messaging..
carsenk (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:28:41 PM

Scammer. same exact specs as his old Onyx 1 scam. the pussy was too stupid to change the coin count so he just doubled it and added 15 mill. still too retarded and left the PoW phase the same length LOL. 100% retard 100% scam

I hope you realize I obviously didn't change it because I am not trying to hide anything as this isn't a scam man.

Encrypted Messaging can be added to WEB but I need someone to handle its PR if anyone is interested, contact me.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:35:58 PM

I hope you realize I obviously didn't change it because I am not trying to hide anything as this isn't a scam man.

Bullshit
carsenk (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:08:36 PM

This is a great coin and idea.  You are very generous to give back to the community like this. I look forward to sharing a beer on the moon with you.

Thanks Cannon Fodder, I look forward to it as well! Smiley

Trolls you are really not proving anything, the facts are posted, CKcoin is legit, sorry you all have trouble believing it XD
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:12:52 PM

After your 11 scam coins, anyone would have trouble believing it!
carsenk (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:28:44 PM

You shouldn't be investing/mining coins with an IPO or premine anyway. He's teaching you a lesson.  Think of it as tuition. 

Exactly, you have to read through all the bullshit and find out that I am being legit, CKcoin is legit, and it is all proving a point at the same time.

Dont invest in IPO coins, Premine coins, or any coin that flat lies to you with false marketing, a coin that doesn't have features and say it will 90% of the time will never have the features.

CKcoin comes out of the box with Encrypted Peer-To-Peer Messaging, X13 (2.8 years of PoW), nice design, etc.

I am only giving you guys what you have always wanted from me. Wink
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:31:01 PM

You shouldn't be investing/mining coins with an IPO or premine anyway. He's teaching you a lesson.  Think of it as tuition. 

Exactly, you have to read through all the bullshit and find out that I am being legit, CKcoin is legit, and it is all proving a point at the same time.

Dont invest in IPO coins, Premine coins, or any coin that flat lies to you with false marketing, a coin that doesn't have features and say it will 90% of the time will never have the features.

CKcoin comes out of the box with Encrypted Peer-To-Peer Messaging, X13 (2.8 years of PoW), nice design, etc.

Shame it has taken so many coins and so so so many UN-happy users.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
coinz4fun

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

You shouldn't be investing/mining coins with an IPO or premine anyway. He's teaching you a lesson.  Think of it as tuition.  

And you know what else pisses me off CK?

People claiming a coin was a scam but they are perfectly willing to sell those coins to another sucker on the exchanges.  I mean WTF?  If you think the coin was a scam and you sell it to someone else then you are also a scammer.  If you sell then you are either part of the scam or you don't think the coin is a scam.  You can't have it both ways.  

+1 Your words could be tatooed))) - Your are scam if you selling scam! That's true! )) Awesome! ))
carsenk (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:01:41 PM

You shouldn't be investing/mining coins with an IPO or premine anyway. He's teaching you a lesson.  Think of it as tuition.  

And you know what else pisses me off CK?

People claiming a coin was a scam but they are perfectly willing to sell those coins to another sucker on the exchanges.  I mean WTF?  If you think the coin was a scam and you sell it to someone else then you are also a scammer.  If you sell then you are either part of the scam or you don't think the coin is a scam.  You can't have it both ways.  

Yea....I agree. Honestly a majority of my coins that were dumped in the end were dumped slowly & evenly over buy walls, not all at once like I have seen A LOT of miners do on most coins (Especially short PoW coins)(Me taking their blame a lot of the time, since no one wants to blame the big miners with thousands invested in mining rigs), which just kills the price. CKcoin will hopefully help to stop this in the future, if CKcoin gets more support, people will see why it is a viable and long-term coin and then developers will follow. No dumps, No scams, No short PoW phase, No false marketing, all legit.
carsenk (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:20:50 PM

why do not we dotate feed of someone drove in the USA knock you teeth will certainly many folds?

I really can't understand your english...Please re-elaborate?
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:21:45 PM

why do not we dotate feed of someone drove in the USA knock you teeth will certainly many folds?

lol, when google translate goes bad.
carsenk (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:27:00 PM

lol, when google translate goes bad.

Yes very, I can somewhat translate it, with my own intuition, but its foggy, something about knocking my teeth? lol.....Useless threats Roll Eyes

I know you guys have a lot of hate directed towards me, but please read through the thread, Cannon Fodder pointed out some really good food for thought.

@Cannon Fodder - Working on it! Wink If one of my good Mac devs doesn't get back to me I will hop on my virtual machine today and compile it up.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:35:31 PM

And you delivered, but after you've scammed most of the community with your PREMINE and dump. He was the one who created the premined coins and dumped it and he says not to invest in it.

He's obviously an idiot.
coinz4fun

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:36:33 PM

Guys could you write down your 290x settings? Can't set it with no HW.
Mr.Dev

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:37:42 PM

I will start mining this coin
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:38:29 PM

Don't bother mining this coin. It's useless and you'll lose your investment. The dev is a big time scammer.
coinz4fun

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:43:04 PM

Don't bother mining this coin. It's useless and you'll lose your investment. The dev is a big time scammer.

Anyway could somebody write settings without HW errors for 290x?
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:44:38 PM

POS Starts in 2.8 years from 8/5/2014 ROTFL !!

ck will have an exchange on the bottom 1CK/0.000001 DOGE, AT as Carsen - never lie xD

What webcoin, after all You had to atone sins - and this is another abandoned coin. promised junkie, and ran like a rat

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████