Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 08:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free $25 iTunes USA gift card!!  (Read 1176 times)
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:28:30 PM

Can you two take this crap to pm? ^

why even bump it with your crap post? fucking spamers with 1000s of post in so little time

Just because youre a hero member doesnt mean you can strut around thinking youre the shit. Many people use the forum more than you, so why not 1'000 posts?

just sick people like you and your buddys up there post for nothing just to spam your sig

Ironic coming from a retard with his sig space filled up more than a slut.

big difference i get referalls you get paid to post  do you know the difference?

... No difference?  So shouldn't we be on the same side?
Oh yeah, can you please cry in PM?  I'll be deleting this message so you can't complain that I'm getting paid to shut you up :-/

same side? go sell your mini micro pp transaction to get rep lol
notserp
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:39:05 PM

why even bump it with your crap post? fucking spamers with 1000s of post in so little time

Just because youre a hero member doesnt mean you can strut around thinking youre the shit. Many people use the forum more than you, so why not 1'000 posts?

just sick people like you and your buddys up there post for nothing just to spam your sig

big difference i get referalls you get paid to post  do you know the difference?

Oh yeah, can you please cry in PM?  I'll be deleting this message so you can't complain that I'm getting paid to shut you up :-/

wow dude, you really have a shit attitude :-/  Are you drunk?

why even jump in? the guy is an idot for bumping this thread and saying take it to pms convo was done 12hours ago just sick of the spammers posting with out looking at all the post or when it happened, and no i dont drink
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 06:47:32 PM

why even jump in? the guy is an idot for bumping this thread and saying take it to pms convo was done 12hours ago just sick of the spammers posting with out looking at all the post or when it happened, and no i dont drink

Yes, they are idiots, but now we're idiots as well.  This is someone else's topic, let them be.  Maybe BiPolarBob kept the topic open just for entertainment Grin

HM. anyways.  You could have easily PMed whoever you were mad at and had a debate/arguement there, there was no reason for you to do it in public.  Heck, you could have even just started another thread about this.  How about we just delete everything here, because it's really annoying seeing this thread constantly bumped to the top, lol.
notserp
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:48:47 PM

Yes, they are idiots, but now we're idiots as well.  This is someone else's topic, let them be.  Maybe BiPolarBob kept the topic open just for entertainment Grin

HM. anyways.  You could have easily PMed whoever you were mad at and had a debate/arguement there, there was no reason for you to do it in public.  Heck, you could have even just started another thread about this.  How about we just delete everything here, because it's really annoying seeing this thread constantly bumped to the top, lol.

na not erasing shit lol ill tell bob to lock it
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: