Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I Support Mars Colonization  (Read 1701 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:21:19 PM

Oh, the excitement at the thought of being the first person to die on Mars !!!

Smiley

Ha, wow never thought of that! Do you think there might even be a race or contest to become that very person? You'd definitely have your place in the history books. But I think it's more attractive to become the first person on mars of perhaps the first one to maintain a long-term post there!

Why not? You gotta go sometime. Why not become the first to die on Mars? even if you have to go a little sooner than you would otherwise.

The dangers and unsurenesses and complicatednesses of the whole Mars project are so great, that to have any kind of real success at all, one need hold this dying as a goal attitude, just to make the thing successful.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
troisky

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:29:56 PM

btc for mars currency
BowieMan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Is there life on Mars?

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:15:52 PM

Smiley

Ha, wow never thought of that! Do you think there might even be a race or contest to become that very person? You'd definitely have your place in the history books. But I think it's more attractive to become the first person on mars of perhaps the first one to maintain a long-term post there!

Why not? You gotta go sometime. Why not become the first to die on Mars? even if you have to go a little sooner than you would otherwise.

The dangers and unsurenesses and complicatednesses of the whole Mars project are so great, that to have any kind of real success at all, one need hold this dying as a goal attitude, just to make the thing successful.

Smiley

But wouldn't it be enough to be the first person who did other things on Mars? Maybe eat ice cream? Do an Elvis impersonation? Or have sex? Those are also things that are worthy of a mention in the history books, if you ask me!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
troisky

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:33:06 PM

Dead serious tho, BTC should be the currency to use on there.
BowieMan

Activity: 154

Is there life on Mars?

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:40:59 PM

Dead serious tho, BTC should be the currency to use on there.

But why? The same BTC we use on earth? The same network? Have you thought about the time it takes light, and thus information, to travel from Earth to Mars or, the other way around? It would make BTC transactions difficult, and mining very unprofitable!

PRIMEDICE
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:01:52 PM

Smiley

The excitament at the tought of being the first person to public a BitcoinTalk post on Mars!!!

Any place left in the Mars one mission?
BitcoinMillionaire

Activity: 168

Bling Bling

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:23:14 PM

Smiley

The excitament at the tought of being the first person to public a BitcoinTalk post on Mars!!!

Any place left in the Mars one mission?

I'd like to be the first who celebrates some kick-ass party on Mars! Hahaha, I mean NO ONE has done that before and parties are the shit! Love them! Do you think there really are no people on Mars? I could use a nice hot green lady from the Cydonia region, hahahaha!

PRIMEDICE
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: