Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:26:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mybitcoinsusa SCAM  (Read 1902 times)
secretsincognito (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:52:14 AM

This site is the biggest scam that preys on the greed of buyers. I have proof that this site is a scam website. The tactics the sites employed is similar to bulknetellerbtc.com. Beware you have been warned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:36:48 AM

What is your proof? I think it makes sense to share with others, so they know what they're being confronted with.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
secretsincognito (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:36:11 AM

I have the whole lot including transaction details and threats from the company. I am still waiting for the company to resolve the whole issues, but I will post these documents if there are a lot of interest. Now, how could I retrieve online chat info. to further buttress these evidence.
V.Kodoff

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:15:54 PM

Well if u have them,why don't you show them ? I have great laugh daily of the scamm reports and how the OP's are so retarded to claim something based on no proof

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
secretsincognito (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:31:54 PM

If you do not believe me. Trade at your own risk. If you want evidence, I will provide if the community are so kind to donate some funds to help me and the other victims recuperate our lost. I will not only provide paper evidence, but also convince the victims of this unscrupulous company to come forward and state their case.

V.Kodoff

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:11:12 PM

If you do not believe me. Trade at your own risk. If you want evidence, I will provide if the community are so kind to donate some funds to help me and the other victims recuperate our lost. I will not only provide paper evidence, but also convince the victims of this unscrupulous company to come forward and state their case.

No one is going to donate your stupiditly! Just post the proofs you have.Since you are calling someone/something with bad name,obviously u had bad experience which u can prove with screenshoted evidences.
Everything based on "notepad" story should be taken as speculation and lies.
Learn how to report a scammer.

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
secretsincognito (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:14:46 AM

Please keep your fucking comments to yourself. If you do not like what you read. Just shut the fuck up; do not have to called other people stupid or just asked people to post evidence for your amusement. You, mother fucking cunt. The world does not run on free stuffs if you need something you need to give something back. You stupid fucking cunt. Come one go back to school and learn some proper grammar, fucking dick!!!
bewareofscam

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:22:06 AM

They are indeed scammers. If interested I can provide proof. I'm trying to shame them on as many sites as possible. They are the hammer you are the nail. Op is not lying.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: