Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cointerra For Sale  (Read 2521 times)
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 07:34:19 PM

Alright so we do not have a deal then? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 07:46:01 PM

I'm glad we have Vod's trust figured out.

Now is there anyone in NY that can do a face to face transaction? I will meet you just about anywhere in NY. If I have to drive super far I may ask for an extra $100 for gas. I can leave ASAP.

This is a genuine offer so find a friend to meet me if you don't live close!

Does the miner currently hash at 1.6 th/s steadily ?  Is this a stable miner ? The pic you showed had  fluctuations . I will be willing to have this picked up and paid for if the functionality can be validated.

BTW  what happened to the deal with  Blazedout419 ? Blazedout419 any comment ?

No idea...he never sent me the shipping info so I could purchase a label.  I think he is a bit nervous to ship it to me first since we can not escrow the payment type he is after.
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:57:06 PM

Now is there anyone in NY that can do a face to face transaction? I will meet you just about anywhere in NY. If I have to drive super far I may ask for an extra $100 for gas. I can leave ASAP.

Does the miner currently hash at 1.6 th/s steadily ?  Is this a stable miner ? The pic you showed had  fluctuations . I will be willing to have this picked up and paid for if the functionality can be validated.

BTW  what happened to the deal with  Blazedout419 ? Blazedout419 any comment ?

No idea...he never sent me the shipping info so I could purchase a label.  I think he is a bit nervous to ship it to me first since we can not escrow the payment type he is after.

Well if he does not want BTC with escrow and will not accept PayPal and will not ship first. For a new account that is enough of a sign. Additionally he went ahead  soliciting additional buyers after he made a deal with you.

Was arranging to have it picked up but no longer interested. Blazedout419 you can have this one.  

Need to see pic of the miner with your handle since your account is only 5 days old and I will gladly have it picked up and paid for
PHash (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:10:06 PM

No idea...he never sent me the shipping info so I could purchase a label.  I think he is a bit nervous to ship it to me first since we can not escrow the payment type he is after.

Well if he does not want BTC with escrow and will not accept PayPal and will not ship first. For a new account that is enough of a sign. Additionally he went ahead  soliciting additional buyers after he made a deal with you.

Was arranging to have it picked up but no longer interested. Blazedout419 you can have this one.  

Need to see pic of the miner with your handle since your account is only 5 days old and I will gladly have it picked up and paid for

The hashes all fluctuate, the ones on the screenshot were all above the 1.6TH/s. The miner needs to be reset every now and then and the spikes were days my breaker tripped and I couldn't get over to reset it.

I will upload a picture in a min but with a local pickup idk how this would be a scam.

And to the soliciting  buyers comment, I told blazedout already I would prefer local pickup over shipping the miner. I have already ROI on this machine and need money before the 1st for bills so I am offering it at a price I'm okay with and I thought would sell quick, something wrong with that?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 08:22:00 PM

I agree this miner is not worth all the effort...I am sure someone will pick it up, but I am no longer interested either.
JennaK

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:43:07 PM

The hashes all fluctuate, the ones on the screenshot were all above the 1.6TH/s. The miner needs to be reset every now and then and the spikes were days my breaker tripped and I couldn't get over to reset it.

I will upload a picture in a min but with a local pickup idk how this would be a scam.

And to the soliciting  buyers comment, I told blazedout already I would prefer local pickup over shipping the miner. I have already ROI on this machine and need money before the 1st for bills so I am offering it at a price I'm okay with and I thought would sell quick, something wrong with that?

Why can't you send it overnight to an escrow? You'd have your cash in 2 days..?
Deal?
PHash (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:40:14 PM

https://i.imgur.com/l57nkh3.jpg
ccollectables

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:57:36 PM

I think the terms of sale you have set forth will be difficult to meet for anyone on this forum, hit me up if you decide to ship and accept PayPal or btc with escrow.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:11:49 PM

Thanks. We get a little scared when it was communicated that a deal was  done with another member then the miner comes back on the market without explaining why.

Now that it is real. I should be able to have this picked up next Monday but that would be past the 1st of August when you need the cash. If you can ship I can send you the money to PayPal and you can quickly transfer to it to your bank account.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 12:24:21 AM

Well he will not ship it...so unless someone is dumb enough to pay first doubt he will get this sold.  I would have paid via methods he wanted no problem.

If it were to ship tomorrow morning it could still arrive in time to meet the deadline of the 1st.....
JennaK

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:26:23 AM

Yeah this is fishy...
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:32:54 AM

escrow or what?

maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:31:12 AM

I'm in NY and I'm interested in buying this... But, I remember reading a thread where someone went to sell some bitcoin after making a deal in a bitcoin to fiat local exchange website, they went to meet and was held at gunpoint until he got away. I won't mind paying for the gas if this guy is willing to sell to me in a police station with a lawyer present. This guy is way too new to start trying to sell things locally... otherwise he might of tried craigslist...
PHash (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:49:13 AM

I'm in NY and I'm interested in buying this... But, I remember reading a thread where someone went to sell some bitcoin after making a deal in a bitcoin to fiat local exchange website, they went to meet and was held at gunpoint until he got away. I won't mind paying for the gas if this guy is willing to sell to me in a police station with a lawyer present. This guy is way too new to start trying to sell things locally... otherwise he might of tried craigslist...

I was planning on meeting at a bank but if you prefer a police station I guess I'll do that. PM me your phone number and we can set it up for today. I also have 2 CL ads already posted days ago, want the link?
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:13:05 AM

yes i want the cl link.  would love to see more scamutation.
Galio

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:48:18 PM

so is this sale legit? Huh
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 03:39:13 PM

I would say no this is probably not legit..
PHash (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:54:59 AM

so is this sale legit? Huh

Yes it is. If you live in NY and are interested meeting up PM me your phone number.
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:54:53 AM

scammer silence.. hope no one was taken for a ride

has a new yorker/canadian purchased this in person?

seemed like a lot of interest in a local sale that never occurred.

i wonder.. why?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: