Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RETRACTED  (Read 901 times)
Razick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:54:52 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 06:40:11 AM by Razick

Retracted. The op of the post in question has allowed me to repost. You can view his reasoning for deletion below.

See new thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=730480.new#new

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raptor35

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:04:06 AM

i deleted it because you are an idiot. your post was typical speculation for prime dice spam, something the average 3rd grader could do. I use any escrow presented to me, not some mr 3 activity "professional" escrow no charge escrow service. I deleted your warning because you deserved not to get paid for that post. and you scare away buyers for no reason. self moderation is there because of people like you. try not to be the forum police if you will not use common sense. you post spam it gets deleted that simple.  you can continue to argue with me to increase your revenue from price dice because i will be here to respond to your bullshit. move this to the scam section too if you feel this needs to be escalated
Razick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:15:28 AM

i deleted it because you are an idiot. your post was typical speculation for prime dice spam, something the average 3rd grader could do. I use any escrow presented to me, not some mr 3 activity "professional" escrow no charge escrow service. I deleted your warning because you deserved not to get paid for that post. and you scare away buyers for no reason. self moderation is there because of people like you. try not to be the forum police if you will not use common sense. you post spam it gets deleted that simple.  you can continue to argue with me to increase your revenue from price dice because i will be here to respond to your bullshit. move this to the scam section too if you feel this needs to be escalated

If you use any escrow, that's fine, but you have a new account with no trust, and very little post history. I simply advised potential buyers of some basic care they should take and I will not apologize for that. You could easily have quoted my post, given your response, and deleted it. If we want to talk "typical," your profile and post match that of a typical scammer. Your only posts are on that thread and this one and you are asking people to buy gift cards with no trust. That's fine, but I feel that buyers should be warned of the risk, and I did so in the least harmful (to your sales prospects) way I could think of.

Respond to my bullshit all you want, leave Prime Dice out of it, that has nothing to do with my warning. I will be subtracting this thread from my totals.

EDIT: Removed offer to delete, you forgot to capitalize your sentences (something any 3rd grader could do): I think we've dealt with each other before, haven't we?

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:24:51 AM

He needs a red mark or two already. This is typical scammer behavior.

Raptor35

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:26:30 AM

fine, that is okay. warnings are okay but it seem like that post just scares buyers away for no reason. im not stupid and will use an escrow that joined yesterday and no buyer is stupid to enough to use one either. i already had one person say you go first and i send btc after 10 minutes. people try to scam all the time which is why i say use escrow in the post so no one asks me to go first and waste time even though one already has. thank you for your concern i get what you are doing when i open my topic up you can gladly post use trust escrow and do your part, but big warnings and things would just make me look like a scam.

edit Lucky Cris typical scamming behavior is saying send me btc first. i offer to use the escrow and only deleted the post cause it caused buyers to go away. i had my reason to delete it so dont look at this completely one sided. if you want to leave negative feedback do it and use the reference page to this topic so they can see my explination
Razick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:28:48 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2020, 12:50:10 PM by mprep

fine, that is okay. warnings are okay but it seem like that post just scares buyers away for no reason. im not stupid and will use an escrow that joined yesterday and no buyer is stupid to enough to use one either. i already had one person say you go first and i send btc after 10 minutes. people try to scam all the time which is why i say use escrow in the post so no one asks me to go first and waste time even though one already has. thank you for your concern i get what you are doing when i open my topic up you can gladly post use trust escrow and do your part, but big warnings and things would just make me look like a scam.

Alright man, thanks, I don't want to hurt your business, but it is really easy to get ripped off here. I'll repost a warning with no red and delete this thread.

@Raptor35, I can't delete the thread, but I re-wrote the op and linked your thread. As promised, I will subtract all 4 posts here, plus the one on your thread from my totals for Primedice.

For my reference: 5

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: