Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 247exchange.com: fast licensed Bitcoin exchanger. Credit & debit cards accepted!  (Read 22539 times)
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:55:29 PM

only ordered 0.1 btc - they wanted verification

GOT THIS -

Kindly Upload:

— E-mail   
— Identity Confirmation   
— Address Confirmation   
— Phone Number Confirmation   
— Credit/Debit Card Verification

Whatever!!

I was just about to purchase coins worth more than 700 USD but wanted to check the website a bit more.
Gladly I found this post and decided not to purchase.
I am NOT giving anyone my personal details.
So, thank you, but, no thank YOU.

O_o

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
247exchange (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 08:42:15 AM

I was just about to purchase coins worth more than 700 USD but wanted to check the website a bit more.
Gladly I found this post and decided not to purchase.
I am NOT giving anyone my personal details.
So, thank you, but, no thank YOU.

All reliable exchangers who accept credit cards require thorough verification - it helps to prevent possible chargebacks and fraud. Our service is secure - we have the license for financial activity and we completed PCI Compliance certification. Customer's security is our priority. We don’t keep any credit cards details of our customers on our servers. All transactions are done using the credit card payment processing which complies with strictest security standards is controlled by Visa and MasterCard. So, the customer doesn't need to worry about the safety of his personal info at all.

247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:41:23 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 02:55:50 PM by 247exchange

Our exchange service 247exchange added support of credit and debit cards as a convenient withdrawal method. This makes shopping with Bitcoin much easier.
This exclusive feature is really universal. It’s connected to both Visa and MasterCard providers. Cards of different types, including the prepaid ones, supported. The user can also choose the currency.

“It’s always been a headache for everyone to exchange his bitcoins to fiat money with minimal losses. If you look at the market, you’ll see that only few companies offer such service as withdrawing cryptocurrencies to cards. Maybe we’re not the pioneers, but we’re among the first ones. With our service Bitcoin becomes one step closer to real money. It’s never been so easy to transform bitcoin into usd, euro or another fiat currency”, Alexey Maximenko, CEO of InterMoney Exchange, says.

In the end of 2014 our company InterMoney Exchange integrated support of credit/debit cards for buying Bitcoin (in the test mode). And now - for selling. In fact, 247exchange allows not only to convert bitcoin to fiat money easily, but also to pay the bills (including utility ones) with bitcoins. Other useful options are that you can pay for your loans with bitcoins and transfer money to friends and relatives.

All goods and services that could be purchased only with USD, EUR, etc can now be bought with cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, Namecoin). The bitcoin user can now make online and offline purchases with his favourite card in different parts of the world even if he doesn’t have a bank account. It’s extremely actual for developing countries and regions.
Moreover, for small and medium amounts the fees will be less than in case of using bank wire transfer as a withdrawal instrument. This feature is convenient for miners, traders, freelancers and everyone else who regularly withdraws such amounts of Bitcoin (it can be his profit) for his current needs and expenses.

“We already offered our customers a solid choice of how to pay for bitcoins. And now we’re also expanding withdrawal options, because our mission is to create and provide the new standard of digital currency exchange service (including sales and purchases of cryptocurrencies) all over the world - fast, convenient, secure and available for everyone”, Andrey Vereshchagin, marketing director of InterMoney Exchange, explains.

To withdraw bitcoins (or another cryptocurrency) to credit/debit card, please submit a sell order (www.247exchange.com/sell) initiating verification process. Our 24/7 support is always eager to assist the customer in live chat or by phone.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:53:47 PM

what verification is required if i want to buy BTC with my debit card ?
247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 04:00:02 PM

what verification is required if i want to buy BTC with my debit card ?

The list of verification steps may be little different, but ID, proof of address, phone and card verification are required anyway. All this should be done only before the first order and the whole process will not take much time if you provide info without delays. You can make an order here www.247exchange.com/buy initiating verification process.

247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 05:21:31 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2015, 04:38:38 AM by 247exchange

Let me get this straight, to convert BTC > Credit card

One would need to give up all credit card details (name, number, expiry etc)
AND
Personal documents?

No offense but are you taking people for a f&*cking ride? You want enough information to commit all sorts of identity and credit card fraud.

We're licensed financial company and it's our obligation to verify our customers and follow the AML program. There is no financial service which allows you to withdraw BTC to card without ID. As for CVC, we don't ask it! The personal data of our clients isn't stored on our servers. We also have PCI DSS Compliance certification. By the way, you can withdraw a small amount (up tp $300) and try the service without verification.
As for verification rules for buying and selling BTC via credit card, they are quite different. When you buy BTC with credit card, we require more info comparing to when you withdraw BTC to card to prevent possible fraud and scam.

Transparent reserves?

Our base reserves are indicated in the Buy, Sell and Exchange sections. Of course, it's not all we have. We don't store all our reserves at one server because of security reasons. If you want to buy/sell/exchange more, just click "need more?" caption in the buy, sell or exchange form.

247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 06:18:51 PM

Sorry for bringing it up, I've never used your service and didn't realise you don't hold users funds so its not really an issue, many exchanges are holding users funds non-transparently and we really should be beyond that by now, it has far too many dangers and there's no justification for it.

Thanks for the quick response, that and not putting users funds at risk get a big thumbs up Smiley

No problem. And yeah, we don't hold customers' money: we complete the order right after we get a payment from the customer. We're a fixed-rate exchange, not a trading platform. The users have nothing to worry about.

247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 06:33:39 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 06:47:23 AM by 247exchange

Yahoo.Finance posted about our service:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-credit-card-247exchange-com-025100158.html

247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:21:29 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2015, 06:02:10 AM by 247exchange

We're glad to announce that we reduced our fee for withdrawing Bitcoin and altcoins (Litecoin, Peercoin, Namecoin) to credit/debit card by 2 times! It's now 1.5% instead of 3% as before. We're doing our best to keep our fees as low as possible. Waiting for your orders at www.247exchange.com/sell!

247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 07:16:44 AM

Spanish version of 247exchange.com has launched! La versión española de 247exchange.com está lanzada! http://247exchange.com/es/news/view?id=54

Maxplayer14

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:08:39 AM

I wish there were more reviews of your service because I really need to buy BTC via credit card.
247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 06:13:33 AM

I wish there were more reviews of your service because I really need to buy BTC via credit card.

You can try our service and leave feedback after that Smiley Maybe there are not so many reviews of our service in the web yet, because we launched in August, 2014 (and as for credit card support, we added that recently), but we found some, try to google.

r00t_my_lu_server

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:04:57 AM

Hello 247exchange.com I want to exchange $1850 Us Dollars from Visa credit card into bitcoins. How much do you charge in fee's for the exchange?
247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 12:20:13 PM

Hello 247exchange.com I want to exchange $1850 Us Dollars from Visa credit card into bitcoins. How much do you charge in fee's for the exchange?

Hello, what's your country? To buy bitcoin via credit card please submit an order here: www.247exchange.com/buy
Using the link you can also make calculations. The fees for this transaction will be: credit/debit card Fee (which is 4% + 0.5 USD) + our fee (which is 3%).
However, there are limits, please check this page: www.247exchange.com/limits
The initial limit is $100 per month. However, the longer you use your card with us, the more you can buy.

247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 05:59:16 PM

Happy Bitcoin Easter! Please accept a little present from our service - 10% discount coupon: D8860498770. It can be used for all types of orders and will be active till April, 10. Please hurry up to use it!

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:23:06 PM

Hello, what's your country? To buy bitcoin via credit card please submit an order here: www.247exchange.com/buy
Using the link you can also make calculations. The fees for this transaction will be: credit/debit card Fee (which is 4% + 0.5 USD) + our fee (which is 3%).
However, there are limits, please check this page: www.247exchange.com/limits
The initial limit is $100 per month. However, the longer you use your card with us, the more you can buy.

100$  / month ? u should add one more zero to that limit to get some customers  Smiley
247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 11:12:58 AM

100$  / month ? u should add one more zero to that limit to get some customers  Smiley

It's initial limit. However, we should clarify that after 15 days of using it will change to $300 per month, so that you'll get a new level of limit. After 30 days it will increase again. So, it will grow rather fast.
Here is info about limits for buying bitcoin via credit/debit cards: https://www.247exchange.com/limits
The main idea is: the longer you use your card with us, the more you can buy.

guachinei

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:48:38 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 01:59:18 AM by guachinei

TAKE CARE THEY ARE JUST A BUNCH OF CROOKS AND SCAMMERS!!! THEY WERE ASKING TO ME FOR A LOT OF DOCUMENTS, THEN I SENT THE DOCUMENTS AND FINALLY THEY SAID "Sorry, we cannot provide service for you due our internal policy. Your
account and documents will be deleted".

THESE CROOKS JUST WANT YOUR DOCUMENTS FOR FRAUD OR ANYTHING. BUT THEY WERE WRONG WITH ME, I'M FROM THE NATIONAL POLICE DEPARTMENT OF MY COUNTRY, AND I'M GONNA REPORT THIS TO THE CIBER-CRIMES DEPARTMENT.
guachinei

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:17:30 AM

They approved the documents in the beginning, then they ask for more photos with the ID and the credit card, they approved it, then they ask for a silly thing such as send them a message by facebook with the order number, and after that they say "can not provide their service due their internal policy". They have been already reported to the authorities, and they are already under investigation of several European law enforcement agencies and security corps. If you read in this forum or in anywhere some positive feedback about 247exchange.com, it could be probably created by themselves. You have been warned.
247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 08:26:56 AM

TAKE CARE THEY ARE JUST A BUNCH OF CROOKS AND SCAMMERS!!! THEY WERE ASKING TO ME FOR A LOT OF DOCUMENTS, THEN I SENT THE DOCUMENTS AND FINALLY THEY SAID "Sorry, we cannot provide service for you due our internal policy. Your
account and documents will be deleted".

We had to decline your documents due to our internal policy. As we wrote into your verification order, we couldn't provide you service (because you failed verification). And then you contacted our support from different names and tried to threaten us.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: