Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy anything from Amazon - 20% off  (Read 1315 times)
Nellyx (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:11:39 AM

I'm offering a service to use up my Amazon Gift Cards, I'm willing to order anything to your address, for 80% of the cost.

An escrow will be used, and will be sent with priority shipping from Amazon with tracking.

You must pay 10-20% up front depending how trusted you are, this can be paid to an escrow, and once the order is PLACED the escrow can release the 20%, and hold the other 80% of payment.

The rest of the funds will be given to me once the package arrives.

Preferably US addresses only to ensure quick delivery within 1-2 days.
MangoJ

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

BTCRaven.com Escrow & Advertising

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 08:25:37 AM

WARNING THIS IS AN AMAZON SCAM.

Scam #1:  The customer cannot verify that the order is PLACED, yet you want 20% released from Escrow.
Scam #2:  There is no protection from you using stolen credit cards to purchase items off amazon, and send them to the customers house.  You get paid via anonymous bitcoin, victim gets police at their door after credit card owner notices an unauthorized charge and reports it.

Do you have a verified, high reputation Amazon account?  Because you are new here.
If you are verified on Amazon, there is no way for you to prove that you used your verified Amazon account to place these orders. 

Screenshots of what account placed the order can be photoshopped.

You are asking for 20% after the order is placed, not willing to wait 2 days, yet you claim 2 day delivery is possible?  I suspect you fear the stolen credit card will spoil the deal before the item is delivered!
Why would you give away 20% of your Amazon gift cards?  Everyone can find something they need on Amazon.

Everything about this spells SCAMMER.

How can you prove me wrong?  You can't.
This is the perfect recipe for a scam.

Automated Escrow  For instant BTC transactions without waiting for a 3rd party.  http://BTCRaven.com
Nellyx (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:28:44 AM

Another idiot posts in my thread, what a surprise.

I'm buying items with a gift card I bought with BTC, which I can more then prove via screen share, emails etc.
They will come from my personal account.

Please learn how Amazon works. I'm just looking to get rid of my $500 Gift Card.

Stupid kids posting stuff they don't even know about  Roll Eyes
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:55:30 AM

I'm buying items with a gift card I bought with BTC, which I can more then prove via screen share, emails etc.

Please learn how Amazon works. I'm just looking to get rid of my $500 Gift Card.

Another idiot? there is only one idiot posting here. A newbie account trying to scam people with the name Nellyx.

Even if your intentions are genuine, there will be no one interested in this. Too many scams. We can't risk our money.
MangoJ

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 09:28:33 PM

Another?  I am the second post, you are the first.
You are the first idiot then?

I have now provoked you into prosecuting yourself.

First you are claiming that you purchased Amazon Gift cards with bitcoin.
Now you are claiming you are in a round about way, sell those gift cards back for bit coin at a 20% loss.
Except you are not selling Amazon gift cards, you are offering to use them for people instead.
Then you want part of the payment up front before delivery?  ha ha what a joke.

You are a terrible lier and poor scammer.  One day you will be busted.

You could run to the store and buy a gift card to take a photo, that does not prove you are using it.
Photoshop all you want, you are not offering to sell the cards, but rather use them.
You seem to be in a hurry too, demanding payment when the order is placed NOT after delivery.
Escrow will never agree to release partial payment, that is not how escrow is intended to work. 

You scammers are often so easy to identify.

Automated Escrow  For instant BTC transactions without waiting for a 3rd party.  http://BTCRaven.com
MangoJ

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 09:31:24 PM

Another idiot? there is only one idiot posting here. A newbie account trying to scam people with the name Nellyx.

Even if your intentions are genuine, there will be no one interested in this. Too many scams. We can't risk our money.

Thank you sir.
ha ha.

If that were real he would spend his 500 on himself, considering he now claims he bought it with BTC.
Or offer to sell the giftcard.  Not claim to spend it for people, at a 20% loss, back for BTC again. 
But asking for 20% after the oder is placed before it is delivered?  His scam must be quick to spoil.

Thanks again!

MangoJ

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 06:48:00 AM

Let me point out your past scams are linked under your feedback...

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 11:38:53 AM

once the order is PLACED the escrow can release the 20%, and hold the other 80% of payment.

The rest of the funds will be given to me once the package arrives.

lol this guy.... when you use escrow, either the whole thing gets released, or none of it. There's no reason to release 20% of the funds first. Once 20% is released, what's to say you won't just cancel the order before it ships?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: