Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:12:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP SCAM] Beware of Scammer: Bobsurplus  (Read 7657 times)
meade16

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:25:21 PM

Bob S - is NO scam... he actually Makes you fuck tons of money- its hard for you retards to grasp the concept it seems. 

note: this post not coming from a shill account

peace.

what's that BOB!! pmsl

Maybe his mom will be along soon to vouch for him  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kitey

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:27:35 PM

you are retarded twats.

I am in Bobs Group and you can ask anything you want, I have in one month made over 20 BTC from his Picks and Plays, more than i have ever made trying to do it alone - he is a genuine guy. a craftsman at what he does. I to was sceptical at the begining but not now. I not only trust Bob I thrust him and our group 100% without question.

everyone seems to have an opinion of something they know fuck all about, which is whats happening here. if you want to ask Questions then PM me or post here i'm not going to tell you plays, picks or secrets though.

meade16

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:29:03 PM

you are retarded twats.

I am in Bobs Group and you can ask anything you want, I have in one month made over 20 BTC from his Picks and Plays, more than i have ever made trying to do it alone - he is a genuine guy. a craftsman at what he does. I to was sceptical at the begining but not now. I not only trust Bob I thrust him and our group 100% without question.

everyone seems to have an opinion of something they know fuck all about, which is whats happening here. if you want to ask Questions then PM me or post here i'm not going to tell you plays, picks or secrets though.

Suck it bob
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:32:44 PM

ATTENTION:

BEWARE OF BOBSURPLUS's so-called membership. (posting this where you can stop deleting it Bobsurplus)

I provided evidence in his membership thread as you can read below. It was simply providing facts for potential investors. Then he proceeds to delete my posts in his thread which can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=730494.msg8256168#msg8256168

Here is the screencap of my initial post: (i actually considered investing but after some digging I knew it was best not to)

https://i.imgur.com/pWdhlHn.jpg

Here is the screencap of deleted posts & content:

https://i.imgur.com/fH1wLOs.png

As you can see, he basically confirmed that he did drive the price down of CLOAK to 150k yesterday. Really Bobsurplus? Is that what you do to your own community? You create your own FUD to shake out people from the very coin you're supporting?

Guys, if you want to gamble (or completely waste) your 1 BTC, feel free to join in his "club". As you can see, he is already a very 'trustworthy' guy.

j9901 , u mad u lost @ the cloak game ?   - maybe of ur precious posa wasnt a complete failure... if only
jcgarrick

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:33:31 PM

HAHA

So you two jokers give Bob excellent feedback within a few minutes of each other lol

Just happen to stumble upon this thread did you? Good old Bob. he's a mate

Cheesy

jcgarrick

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:34:35 PM

you are retarded twats.

Suck it bob

lol - head to far up your ass to see the truth.

What's that bob  Cheesy
kitey

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:35:13 PM

you are retarded twats.

Suck it bob

lol you think im Bob am flattered

jcgarrick

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:35:58 PM

Bob's getting angry lol
meade16

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:38:26 PM

HAHA

So you two jokers give Bob excellent feedback within a few minutes of each other lol

Cheesy

Hey, they're Bob's bitches, when Bob drops his pants, they suck together..  Cheesy
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:39:04 PM

HAHA

Cheesy

LOL, yeah the wonders of copy and paste pared with irc chat.

torshammer

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:39:40 PM

Look. Seems like these threads bashing bob keep popping up like mushrooms all over the place, and there are three things you can be sure of about each thread:

1) they are started by some guy with an axe to grind against bob.

2) they attack bob personally, but not the results his group gets. this is because it seems pretty clear that bob's crew is making good money. so, why is this post even in the "scam" thread? Bob says his team gets results, bob & team deliver results - where is the scam??

3) NOWHERE in ANY of these threads is there even one post from a dissatisfied member of Bob's team. Now, think about that for a moment. You would think that with all these "let's lynch bob" threads, there might be ONE guy who would step forward and say yep, that bob is a scammer, let me tell you how it went down ...... BUT NO. Not one single guy from the team stepping forward, saying bob is running a scam.

Why is this? Maybe because Bob actually consistently delivers results? And his team is pretty stoked?

So gentle OP, maybe it is time to put down the axe, or go find another rock to grind it on? You are trying to rescue people from ...what ....?

Full disclosure: I have had dealings with Bob and have always found him to be a stand up guy, a man of his word.
fuddudle

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:40:09 PM

In the alt-coin market, no coin gets anywhere without someone like Bob. The coin is always better off after he's got in on it.
Like anyone else, he is entitled to take profit and leave, its not like he's fudding the coin after he takes profit and leaves is it..

As for his 'scam', I can assure you it is not, I have gone from making decimal point values of btc to double digit BTC in just a few weeks, the membership fee is to keep broke ass cheapskate miscreants like y'all from getting in on the real deal.

But, when all is said and done, you can make your own choice. Be a loser, or start winning.

I'm guessing all of you thought you were geniuses and tried to ride bob's waves but the water disappeared beneath you.

meade16

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:40:25 PM

Bob's gangs in town now lol

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
kitey

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:43:22 PM

In the alt-coin market, no coin gets anywhere without someone like Bob. The coin is always better off after he's got in on it.
Like anyone else, he is entitled to take profit and leave, its not like he's fudding the coin after he takes profit and leaves is it..

As for his 'scam', I can assure you it is not, I have gone from making decimal point values of btc to double digit BTC in just a few weeks, the membership fee is to keep broke ass cheapskate miscreants like y'all from getting in on the real deal.

But, when all is said and done, you can make your own choice. Be a loser, or start winning.

I'm guessing all of you thought you were geniuses and tried to ride bob's waves but the water disappeared beneath you.

lol deffo losers in here no geniuses Smiley - no BTC in here we best move on
jcgarrick

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:44:55 PM

Is Bob paying you to be his puppet or is it off your own back?
kitey

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:46:38 PM

he doesnt need to pay me i have earnt enough BTC with him that i see it as an honour to tell fuckwitted retards like you that you are wong
jcgarrick

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:46:56 PM

HAHA

Cheesy

LOL, yeah the wonders of copy and paste pared with irc chat.

Awwwwww

Poor Bob

Was it, please irc chums, I'm getting bullied, please help me. Bob xxxxxxx
jcgarrick

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:48:18 PM

he doesnt need to pay me i have earnt enough BTC with him that i see it as an honour to tell fuckwitted retards like that you are wong

lol

some of us started mining in 2010 asshole Smiley
KidKrypto

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:48:22 PM

It's sad that people troll other people's success. If you don't like Bob Surplus then don't join his group. This groups been around for a while. If all he did was dump on them then it would last. It works well and is effective. The last two coins I know it was on are in better shape after they left price wise then when they entered.  

jcgarrick

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:49:11 PM

It's sad that people troll other people's success. If you don't like Bob Surplus then don't join his group. This groups been around for a while. If all he did was dump on them then it would last. It works well and is effective. The last two coins I know it was on are in better shape after they left price wise then when they entered.  

Doge shit
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: