Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginner: liteCoin Transaction missing in my wallet  (Read 431 times)
kuddel (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:01:37 PM

Hi,
recently I set up my first Litecoin wallet. Immediately I started to move some Ether via Shapshift to my Litecoin wallet. Setting up the second transaction I used the same receiving adress as the first transaction. Now I cannot see the incoming amount in my litecoin wallet.

shapeshift completed the transaction "all done" and I doublechecked the receiving adress (=>my LiteCoin wallet).

In my wallet I only can see the first transaction with the receiving adress but not the second.
And the coins are also not in my wallet? Cry

Can anybody help, pls?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:01:27 PM

Can anybody help, pls?

Try resync wallet. Maybe it will help. From what you write all should be fine.
kuddel (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:44:35 PM

....thanks for the idea.

I checked once again the hole transaction. At last I could not find the transaction from shapshift to my litecoin wallet on the Litecoin blockchain.

I contacted Shapshift and they actually found the problem. They promised to return the funds back to my ETH wallet.

My problem is solved now and I learnt a lot about how to follow transactions over the blockchain.

Everything is fine for me now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: