Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:57:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chiliphone.com - Need feedback and help with testing  (Read 964 times)
limikael (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 09:55:41 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Hi guys!

I would like to humbly present something that I have been working on:

http://www.chiliphone.com

This site uses WebRTC and Bitcoin to let you make cheap international phone calls directly from your web browser.

My reason for creating this, obviously, is because I want to be "one of you guys". By this I mean that I would like to make my living inside the Bitcoin economy. I would like to earn my Bitcoins by creating stuff that is useful to people, then use the Bitcoins I earn do buy organic eggs so I can eat and other stuff that I need, and leave the depressingly hierarchical corporate world behind. I don't expect this to happen over night. I don't "expect" anything actually, but the only way I can be true to myself is by taking the first step on the path I believe in, and then ask for your guidance.

So if you get the chance please take a look at my site and test it. Let me know what it needs in order to be useful and easy to use.

If you want some Bitcoins to test with, please PM me.

Cheers!

Mikael

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:24:04 PM

Website seems to be good, I typed some random phones and the prices loaded good. I only see one problem, the first 2 minutes I visited the website I didn't know what it was or if I had to type my number, I had to read the about tab, normal users won't have time for that. You should be more clear with some description like, "call cheap worldwide using bitcoins".

Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:37:08 PM

The amazing thing is not that I can call with bitcoin or whatever , the amazing thing is you provide cheaper price than my own provider to call myself Cheesy How in the hell you get your hands in that cheap price Cheesy
limikael (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 07:25:10 AM

Website seems to be good, I typed some random phones and the prices loaded good. I only see one problem, the first 2 minutes I visited the website I didn't know what it was or if I had to type my number, I had to read the about tab, normal users won't have time for that. You should be more clear with some description like, "call cheap worldwide using bitcoins".

Good point! Will fix this!
limikael (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 07:28:05 AM

The amazing thing is not that I can call with bitcoin or whatever , the amazing thing is you provide cheaper price than my own provider to call myself Cheesy How in the hell you get your hands in that cheap price Cheesy

Hehe... There is a market out there for trunking SIP calls that is quite competitive and you can make good deals if you shop around. WebRTC makes it possible to pretty much cut out the middle men in order to let the consumer enjoy these cheap prices, which hasn't really been possible before...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: