Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 [871] 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170601 times)
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 04:05:13 PM

The media attention continues. Our press release got published, slightly modified, in a mainstream UK paper today, The UK News:

http://www.theuknews.com/index.php/nav/newsr/5228

A new mainstream media article with an interview is coming in a day or two, btw.

Regarding Media attention, looking to talk to some Burst team members for just that. Who should I talk to?

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 04:19:35 PM

Ok,  So ive Finally ploted about 30tb and im starting to feel like the Pools are not paying me appropriately.  So i would like to start solo mining for a bit to compair the payouts.    How do I get my PoC miner to Read from Multiple drives.  as of now the Poc miner Only mines from the Plot folder that the PoCminer.bat is Included in.

I need it to read from about 7 different harddrives.   

Untill Now i was using Uray's Miner in which i was able to simple add the paths to each plot folder in a .cfg file  How do i do the same with POC miner?

Bumping This So it doesnt get lost Unanswered in the thread!

500 burst for the first person who post a Solution for me!

come try our new coded pool. http://pool.burstcoining.com:8124

We believe our payout system to be the fairest of them all, kinda like snow white. Wink

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
mczarnek

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:38:59 PM

Interesting discuss with Vitalik in the comments here, other, especially those with a technical background may want to weigh in:
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cryptocurrency-burst-makes-smart-contracts-reality-happened-ethereum/

And fyi, happy to post for anyone who wants to post anonymously...  just send me a PM with your post.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
lagur

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:13:02 PM

Hi, trying burst.

When setting reward recipient I get this message...

{"errorCode":5,"errorDescription":"Unknown account"}

Any tip? Thanks.
xizmax

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:39:03 PM

The media attention continues. Our press release got published, slightly modified, in a mainstream UK paper today, The UK News:

http://www.theuknews.com/index.php/nav/newsr/5228

A new mainstream media article with an interview is coming in a day or two, btw.

Regarding Media attention, looking to talk to some Burst team members for just that. Who should I talk to?

For PR purposes best is to contact mmmaybe or send a mail to burst@countermail.com

Hi, trying burst.

Any tip? Thanks.

Did you perhaps copy/paste a trailing space in? Are you trying to set up pool mining?

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:39:42 PM

Okay sweet, will send an email.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
m3ta

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:48:04 PM

We believe our payout system to be the fairest of them all, kinda like snow white. Wink

Really? Somehow, that "0" doesn't look right. Smiley

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
lagur

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:36:37 PM

Hi, trying burst.

Any tip? Thanks.

Did you perhaps copy/paste a trailing space in? Are you trying to set up pool mining?

Already figured Smiley

Now my question is how would I check if my burst miner is working with burst.ga?
xizmax

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:57:54 PM

Hi, trying burst.

Any tip? Thanks.

Already figured Smiley

Now my question is how would I check if my burst miner is working with burst.ga?

If your miner is showing succesful submissions you are ok, for example blago's miner shows a green line that says confirmed DL. A simple way to check can also be to go to burst.ga and search for your address, if you see yourself submitting shares you are ok Smiley

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
katlogic

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:25:19 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 11:01:20 PM by katlogic

POC2

If someone mentioned it already, point me to it. What you just did is PoW with variable time/space tradeoff as used in cryptanalysis and password crackers. In current PoC, the split ratio it permanently fixed, disfavouring PoW heavily. It's been actually discussed few years ago in #bitcoin as PoW alternative. For each bit of nonce storage shaved off, the readout can brute force it in a time-space tradeoff. Assuming we get 2^22 of 32bit nonces in a scoop number/1TB readout where we hash 2^22 times to get 2^22 candidate deadlines, we could store 2^22 31bit nonces, and hash 2^23 times during a readout... with 1Gh/s GPU you can get rid of 10 bits or so. Yes, it's a logarithmic relation, but profitable to PoW up to a point (1/3 split PoW/Poc). The problem is that one needs more and more faster PoW as PoC gets larger, potentially up to 50/50 split of the tradeoff (when using ASICs for the POW part).

Ironically, this solves your point 1, as POC2 is capped by PoW requirement introduced.

Bottomline, plotting will be very slow using groestl as it is. Forget about slowing it down even more with that PoW during plotting, the throughput is not up for it. Salsa kernel or even siphash (1GByte/s) could bring it to speeds of current plotting, with 6-8 zero bits plot-PoW (1GByte/s & 8 bit pow -> 4MByte/s). Ideally, this step can be avoided altogether, and just use large totalscoops instead, though it brings engineering difficulties to make memory usage during plotting sane.
mmmaybe

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 08:46:51 PM

Okay sweet, will send an email.

Hi there,

Have a look at this post:

The BURST Community PR Team wants YOU!

At the moment, the team is heavily burdened by way too much work. Several things that are almost finished, haven't been finalized due to lack of time. It's frustrating to see that we could do more than we do, and then we already do a lot. So we need new members to the team!

So what competences are we looking for? Basically, everything Wink
- people with new ideas of doing PR
- people with former experience of PR
- people with no experience of PR but is eager to learn
- people who is good at writing, not only English but also other languages (we should be international!)
- people with good contacts in the larger crypto community and can promote BURST
- people who are willing to work without payment (but occasionally donations are given for dedication)
- people who are well-organized
- people who can either are good at working alone or good at working in smaller project teams (or both Wink )
- people who can design logos and pictures for, eg, the website
- people with coding skills (eg websites)
- people who can and are willing to work a few hours for the benefit of BURST
- people who... has your competences Wink

The PR Team today has four core members (crowetic, Irontiga, mczarnek, mmmaybe). We formed the group and have also one more important task: to make decisions regarding money. It's the core member who has invested money in the different projects. We trust each other greatly and are open with our IRL identities.

In addition, we also have a number of dedicated team members. If you join the PR team, you can stay anonymous if you wish (even if we appreciate openness), and you do never ever have to risk money on projects we are pursuing.

The whole team works on a Slack platform where it is very easy to share information, chat, upload things and create new channels for projects. Even if we at the moment have a lot to do, we also have really, really, really good times working together Smiley It's fun and all members are very friendly!

We don't know how much interest there is to work with us and develop BURST, but we would like you to send an "application" to all four core members. In the application we would like you to
- give a short description of yourself
- explain why you want to work with BURST's PR
- give an estimate how much time you can devote
- describe what you can bring to the team (competences)

How many members we willinclude in the team depends on several things, but I would say we need at least a handful, possibly more. So, please, don't be shy; PM the four of us as soon as possible! We have no deadline, but the faster you contact us, the better

Lastly, think of your coming PR work as just another way of mining: instead of you having HDDs running, you will contribute to the growth and value increase of BURST!

mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 08:52:14 PM

Hey,

Today I am going to deploy the first AT use case: The Lottery AT.

I created a new account ( BURST-2Z98-XJU6-A2UA-FDKZP ), which will be used to send funds to the Lottery without participating in the draw. That way we can "kickstart" the lottery with an amount for the first draw to create more interest and winnings for the winner of the first decentralized lottery using AT. So any funds send to that address will be send back to Lottery AT account.

I am thinking the ticket size to cost 2000 burst. The lottery fees for processing the txs are about 15burst. So the final amount to participate to the lottery will be 2015 burst. If you think the ticket amount is too big or too small please say so.

The lottery will pay the winner the total worth of tickets purchased approx. every 1 week plus all extra that were sent to the special address to help seed the Lottery payout

When participating to the lottery, the AT will create a random ticket for you after 15 blocks. The ticket is sent back to the participant through a normal tx with the ticket ( in hex format ) included as a message. Due to a limitation of the AT txs only one ticket can be send back as a message to each participant per block, although if you send more in one block the AT always draws a ticket for each different tx, so that limitation does not mean you will not get more tickets per block per tx if you make multiple purchases.

I created a .html file which needs to be copied under the directory /html/ui/ inside burst folder. After you copy the html file you can use the browser to access it ( http://localhost:8125/atlotteries.html  ). The html displays the lottery state (current winner account, total current winnings e.t.c) and provides also a button for quick ticket purchase.
Here is a screenshot of the resulted .html : https://i.imgur.com/Pz8H2SQ.png

If you are using http://localhost:8125 to access your burst wallet then download this version:
https://mega.co.nz/#!KcZiTBBS!V5SobUhbDGu7Dcw2un1jGszIM3Scl0e3feK9wduKPlU

else if you are using http://127.0.0.1:8125 to access burst wallet this version:
https://mega.co.nz/#!GBhwCTAD!NucXtJh7o9h-4R_gJafnY7xVlgbKJ5IEZ0tA7AYadyM

Also here you can see the lottery's code that will be deployed here : http://pastebin.com/xiDdMzEG

Regards

- vbcs

Sorry for the wall of text/post, but I'd like to remind you of LuckyAT above - not everyday you can be part of cryptohistory but now it is. Smiley

mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 09:01:47 PM

You can read about the lottery LuckyAT above, but BURST already supports a number of various ATs, one being crowdfunding. So LuckyAT is going to continue to run and find a winner about once a week, automatically, but at the same time we need to get the other ATs started. The PR Team has discussed with the developers (vbcs and CIYAM) about this, and we decided to go for - crowdfunding.

Crowdfunding has become really popular recently, it's basically asking when one asks a group for financial support for something, but the thing is that this has never been done on a blockchain, decentralized and without any "authority". BURST is first again - it's possible to do by code! In the future everyone can download the the BURST client and set up a crowdfunding case. You set up a BURST account, set the rules for it and let people decide if they want to support it by sending coins to the account or not.

That's really awesome, I think, that people will be able to do that, ask for money for writing a book, or for shopping, or traveling to Mars, or to aid the victims of some earthquake in a foreign country. Decentralized Smiley

But that's the future, and first we have to launch it and do the first one, so the question is: What should our first crowdfunding case be for? What do you think...?

Of course it's possible to say Ebola, coz it's horrible and people are dying form it, but on the other hand we need something smaller and manageable the first time - and hopefully something that benefits BURST and is meaningful for the community. Like when we started with a simple, but at the same time very real, lottery.

Things we talked about as the first crowdfunding case was support for a promo video, or creating a "Dev fund" (since the developers didn't do any pre-mine or IPO, they don't have $15 mill like Ethereum does), or money to a hire a programmer to code a combined plotter and miner with an easy-to-understand GUI to finally end all mining questions...

Since it's the community who's going to have to support the case in the end, it's important to hear what everyone thinks we should do as the first case - so it becomes successful. So enough of me writing to long again - perhaps we'll make a separate thread for this later - but let's begin with to hear what you would support and take it from there. Smiley

***edit: also posted at burstforum: https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/first-luckyat-and-now-crowdfunding-implementing-the-next-at.602/ - use whatever place you want Smiley

One last bump/reminder/wall of text/spam - but please let the PR Team know which crowdfunding case you think are the best!! Technically it's ready to launch, but if we don't get any direction on want you are most likely to support, we might chose an less attractive case. So lets hear it Smiley

mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 09:16:49 PM

I lied, heres one more post...   Tongue

This thread is hard to follow due to all the activity - I think me might have to consider moving over most discussions to BurstForum.com However, if you want news in condensed form about what's happening with BURST, please join the PR Team's Twitter ) We just made 500 follower, and really only been active for 10 days.

https://twitter.com/real_BURSTCOIN

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 10:29:41 PM

Really? Somehow, that "0" doesn't look right. Smiley

The thing about mining is... lol

Gotta kinda hit a block in order to get payouts. If more people would join the open beta, it would happen much faster, but it seems like people are probably just going to wait for me to rollover burst.ga to the new code.

Hopefully we will be doing that soon.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:52:11 PM

Hey everyone, I'm using Uray's Burst miner for Windows and I need some help forcing the miner to use my Wifi connection's IP instead of using my Ethernet. Does anybody know what type modification does the .Conf file would require to make program connect to internet through my Wifi card and not through wired Ethernet? Reason for that is that I'm using a VPN with my Ethernet and I want the miner not having to go through the VPN, instead I want it to use my Wifi connection. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Smiley
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 11:28:41 PM

Hey everyone, I'm using Uray's Burst miner for Windows and I need some help forcing the miner to use my Wifi connection's IP instead of using my Ethernet. Does anybody know what type modification does the .Conf file would require to make program connect to internet through my Wifi card and not through wired Ethernet? Reason for that is that I'm using a VPN with my Ethernet and I want the miner not having to go through the VPN, instead I want it to use my Wifi connection. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Smiley

The way that I would do this, is by using a VM that's only on the wifi network, sounds like the easiest way to get this accomplished to me.

just get something like VirtualBox, install Ubuntu, connect to Wifi, start mining. If you've already plotted, you should be able to attach a physical drive to the virtual machine (although I have never done this with VirtualBox, I know it's possible with VMWare (which you can also get free)) and off you go...

Anyway, that's just what I would do. Others can feel free to chime in. Cheesy

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
FakeAccount

Activity: 248

I'm not real

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:44:13 PM

Interesting discuss with Vitalik in the comments here, other, especially those with a technical background may want to weigh in:
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cryptocurrency-burst-makes-smart-contracts-reality-happened-ethereum/

And fyi, happy to post for anyone who wants to post anonymously...  just send me a PM with your post.
I tried to read it, but I got lost in the quotations and who said what... what is the summary of comments about BURST?
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 11:50:05 PM

I tried to read it, but I got lost in the quotations and who said what... what is the summary of comments about BURST?

Supporters of other coins saying what they WILL have VS what BURST CURRENTLY HAS, and their blowing hot air.

They're upset that BURST has beaten them without the 15 million budget.

There are also people saying that Hard drives are not as power efficient as ASICs when mining... which blows my mind that anyone would say that. I run ASICs and hard drives, and I can tell you with 100% certainty that ASICs take a SHITLOAD more power to produce the same amount of coins.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:53:28 PM

Seem to be having problems plotting with GpuPlotgenerator When getting to about 80 to 90% on plot seems to keep on crashing my AMD driver for a split sec then does not continue to plot is their a way that gpuplotgenerator can pause on seeing this happen and restart once driver has restarted ??

What is the cause to this causing driver to crash and stop plotting?

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Pages: « 1 ... 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 [871] 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: