Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 [918] 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170600 times)
bensam123

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:31:40 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 10:05:29 AM by bensam123

What's with all the 0+0 0 transactions in the block chain?

Could you add your hardwares info here?

Please add speed as well (in case of overclocks), interfaces being used (3xsata2, 1xusb3, etc), optimized or no (assuming blank stagger sizes are optimized), number of miners running, lowest scan time/tb for one drive, number of drives (size, spindle speed, model), also state that each system should have a separate entry (top entry is eight separate systems).

More stats the better.

If this could be added to the opening post so more people populate it, it'd be great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xizmax

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:37:29 AM

Please add speed as well (in case of overclocks), interfaces being used (3xsata2, 1xusb3, etc), optimized or no (assuming blank stagger sizes are optimized), number of miners running, lowest scan time/tb for one drive, number of drives (size, spindle speed, model), also state that each system should have a separate entry (top entry is eight separate systems).

More stats the better.

If this could be added to the opening post so more people populate it, it'd be great.

To honor the 4 min average blocktime there will sometimes be empty blocks if no transactions are made.

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:51:42 AM

More stats the better.

To honor the 4 min average blocktime there will sometimes be empty blocks if no transactions are made.

Can I assume the empty blocks will not take up much space so will not create blockchain bloat?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
vaxman

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:18:51 PM

More stats the better.

top entry is a single system, 8x quadcore Opteron, hence the power draw.
deadlines are reported mostly within 55 seconds, its just that the last disk-set (miner instance) stops io at 108 seconds.
It is rather rare that any better deadline is found >60 seconds.
Had to grow my own awk-script for parsing the 15 miner log outputs to find that out.
vaxman

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:45:22 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 02:07:45 PM by vaxman

More stats the better.

and please increase the comments field size (or auto-resize it).
And I have to say, this sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uaXMLjLt90Ms1oRjcjz-eYPOkARtNS8JdrKFKOJdg4o/edit?pli=1#gid=0

has much more info on it.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 03:54:47 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 04:52:47 PM by crowetic

-[ANN for ByteEnterprises' pools]-

New updates pushed, and more changes on the way. Addition of difficulty, however currently reading base target, will be changed soon.

-Payout system for burst.ga being changed to benefit SMALLER MINERS a bit more. Based on comments from some people mining on the pool.

-250 minimum payout limit

-45 day minimum now on shares received

-percentage payout restructuring to give the smaller guys a bit more.

These things will happen fairly soon, I will post again with an edit to this post when everything is complete. Thanks!

***notice - I received notice from burst.ga's host, telling me that there will be maintenance today and there may be connectivity issues today. If you notice issues, please use direct IP to connect... http://192.198.95.54:8124

Thanks!***

Also, if you check block ex, you will see that the bonus payouts have been sent to both pool wallets, but currently the pool code doesn't send out the money, I had forgotten about that feature, and am currently having the code modified to send out the payments to the miners, but this is not first on the priority list as I now have a down DNS provider to deal with as well

The issues turned out to be non-related to the maintenance on the host, and instead found to be the PAID DNS provider, I'm not very happy about this, doing what I can to get it changed over, but if their stuff is too fucked, I may not be able to until later.

Sorry for the problems, but on the bright side, the pool code itself is getting stronger by the day, and has been proven to be much more stable. Soon it will be stable 100% of the time, and now I just have to worry about the stupid DNS provider. How annoying.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
equipoise

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 05:18:29 PM

Crosspost about my zRMicroArray project and BURST conversion:

>Consider keeping donations in its denomination to honour their work
=Selling it means that more people could get it and it's spread trough a bigger community, more volume, less pumps and dumps, etc. It should stand 0.5 BTC dump or it's not going anywhere.

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:23:59 PM

New updates pushed, and more changes on the way. Addition of difficulty, however currently reading base target, will be changed soon.

-Payout system for burst.ga being changed to benefit SMALLER MINERS a bit more. Based on comments from some people mining on the pool.

These things will happen fairly soon, I will post again with an edit to this post when everything is complete. Thanks!

***notice - I received notice from burst.ga's host, telling me that there will be maintenance today and there may be connectivity issues today. If you notice issues, please use direct IP to connect... http://192.198.95.54:8124

Thanks!***

Also, if you check block ex, you will see that the bonus payouts have been sent to both pool wallets, but currently the pool code doesn't send out the money, I had forgotten about that feature, and am currently having the code modified to send out the payments to the miners, but this is not first on the priority list as I now have a down DNS provider to deal with as well

The issues turned out to be non-related to the maintenance on the host, and instead found to be the PAID DNS provider, I'm not very happy about this, doing what I can to get it changed over, but if their stuff is too fucked, I may not be able to until later.

Sorry for the problems, but on the bright side, the pool code itself is getting stronger by the day, and has been proven to be much more stable. Soon it will be stable 100% of the time, and now I just have to worry about the stupid DNS provider. How annoying.

can't connect to the IP either...

unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:07:37 PM

Automated Transactions seems like an awesome thing, but I can't really find info on that. How does the script run on the blockchain? Does it wait for certain blocks to be solved to release payment? Is this tech applicable to other coins/algos/blockchains?

The AT script is announced with a createAT transaction, which sets up a new account that the script controls. Once a transaction is sent to the AT's account it will start to run the next block. There is a fee charged for each operation the AT does. If the AT runs out of funds it will stop until more are sent. If the AT hits the max steps per block it will resume the next block. The AT script can stop itself with stop/finish or sleep commands. If it runs stop or finish it will stop until a transaction is sent to it, then it will resume. If the AT runs the sleep command it specifies a number of blocks, then after that many pass by it will resume. Technical details can be found here: http://ciyam.org/at/

Currently burst is the only coin with ATs, but Qora will be getting it soon also. CIYAM has been offering a bounty for it to be implemented in a btc-based coin, but no one's taken him up on it yet.

Thank you for the explanation and the documentation about it Smiley
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 06:11:51 PM

I am sorry to say that it appears that bitronictech.org (aka Bryan Appelson) seems to have *imploded* so ciyam.org is not working (this doesn't just affect AT it means I can't even do email thanks to this clown).

You can google about them and see others have complained how bad his service has become (my guess is that he has gone bankrupt).

I will try and sort out a new VPS for ciyam.org ASAP so please be patient in the meantime (I will give @vbcs the relevant web pages to put somewhere else if need be).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 06:40:29 PM

I am sorry to say that it appears that bitronictech.org (aka Bryan Appelson) seems to have *imploded* so ciyam.org is not working (this doesn't just affect AT it means I can't even do email thanks to this clown).

You can google about them and see others have complained how bad his service has become (my guess is that he has gone bankrupt).

I will try and sort out a new VPS for ciyam.org ASAP so please be patient in the meantime (I will give @vbcs the relevant web pages to put somewhere else if need be).

aren't hosting issues fun? I've got a slew of them to deal with myself right now. yay!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 06:42:03 PM

Thanks!***

can't connect to the IP either...

it should be working fine, please try again, in the mean time, I'm working on switching over to another domain that I own because we've found there are multiple issues at play here, and one is tied to the domain itself. Very annoying, I will let everyone know when I have made the upates. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 06:50:16 PM

-[burst.ga domain name change notification]-

I have added the server for burst.ga pool to another domain while we sort out the issues with the current one.

the new domain is http://burst.ninja

burst.ga should still work once we get the issues that are currently affecting it resolved, but until then, please use http://burst.ninja

I may end up keeping the pool here as well, we will see what happens. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
mmmaybe

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 12:28:50 AM

LuckyAT Quick Guide

1. Click here: http://burstcoin.info/d/lo/ and download the zip.

2. Open the zip and extract the html file (atlotteries.html).

3. Place atlotteries.html in your wallet, inside folder /[wallet]/html/ui/

4. Open your wallet with your password.

5. Copy/paste, or write, atlotteries.html at the end of the wallet's URL; it should look like this:
- http://localhost:8125/atlotteries.html
or
- http://127.0.0.1:8125/atlotteries.html

6. On the page opened, on the left side you will see the lottery running now as a long number.

7.Click that number, and click "Buy Ticket".

8. On the pop-up, the total amount will say 201500000000, but the actual cost is 2015 BURST

9. Enter your password and press "Buy Ticket". 2015 BURST will be deducted from your wallet's amount, and after awhile you will see if you got a higher ticket number than the one currently winning.

10. Done. But you can buy as many ticket you like.

mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 12:43:58 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 01:39:52 AM by mmmaybe

Press Release: For Immediate Release 2015-02-19

BURST’s Stunning Progress: Crowdfunding as a Turing-complete Smart Contract

The PR, now being sent to several hundred crypto sites and enthusiast, is found here http://burstcoin.info/pr/cf/

Please, also check out the most impressive starting guide ever written. Title: Getting Started Guide. Author: Merick for BURST. Link: http://burstcoin.info/d/pdf/wallet_v1.2.pdf. .

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 12:55:20 AM

question regarding plotted plots. When you have made these can you change the ID or assigned Burst wallet on them or do you have to plot and start freash plots. If having to start new maybe to make somthing in plotter to allow  configure plots then can assign any burst address to it after putting first one in and then being allowed to change after plots created

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 03:04:02 AM

Please, also check out the most impressive starting guide ever written. Title: Getting Started Guide. Author: Merick for BURST. Link: http://burstcoin.info/d/pdf/wallet_v1.2.pdf. .

I forgot but for BURST sake, donate some of your coins to Merick for his awesome work with the guide: BURST-8XJE-8WYY-U4ZT-9NPMA Smiley

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:25:34 AM

question regarding plotted plots. When you have made these can you change the ID or assigned Burst wallet on them or do you have to plot and start freash plots. If having to start new maybe to make somthing in plotter to allow  configure plots then can assign any burst address to it after putting first one in and then being allowed to change after plots created

got to replot

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Irontiga

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:28:22 AM

...and meanwhile a quiet day on the forum...
kurairaito

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 06:24:32 AM

Press Release: For Immediate Release 2015-02-19

BURST’s Stunning Progress: Crowdfunding as a Turing-complete Smart Contract

The PR, now being sent to several hundred crypto sites and enthusiast, is found here http://burstcoin.info/pr/cf/

Nice guide but where is the installation starting guide ? Where you must install java, modify path, start the wallet and then , finally, start your Web browser to open the wallet ?

It's where people give up.
Pages: « 1 ... 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 [918] 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: