Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 [932] 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170601 times)
Merick

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:08:32 AM

-[Quick Announcement for burst.ninja pool]-

We've evened out the distribution of coins for payouts, hopefully benefitting everyone who has had issue with payouts, if you'd like please come back and give it another go. We've also implemented a way to change this distribution method more easily, and we can now fully customize payouts fairly simply. This means we can help our miners come to the perfect BURST fair payout distribution.

We've fixed wrong Difficulty (at the top) issue.

We've fixed lag issue causing a few missed blocks.

We've fixed lag issue on submission of shares.

We  have many more plans. New UI coming soon to match ninja domain. Wink Stay tuned! Come back and try us again if you were unhappy before, let us know what you think, we're constantly trying to improve for our miners. Thank you!

+1 for customer support
+1 for acknowledging problems and fixing them
+1 for upcoming Ninja Theme Smiley   I have grown to like my pastel tanish brown color, I might miss it.

Keep up the good work Crowetic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elmit

Activity: 785
Merit: 500

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 03:17:31 AM

There are some thoughts about BURSTs:

"Keep your BURSTS, don't sell them, it will rise"
1. Why would that be so?
2. If no trading, no Exchange will like BURSTs, so how would it rise, or keep its value?
Rewards by mining reduces every month by 5%. What keeps the value up for miners?
=>>> Transaction fees

How to get Transaction fee rewards?
When people start to use BURST more often.
What can we do to increase Transaction traffic?
Offer products, services, send encrypted messages, ...

---

What have YOU contributed to get BURSTs up?

I tell you mine:

1. I established the Zodiac of the day as subscription. Low cost, but it involves 2 BURSTs of transaction fee (per user and day).

2. I setup a Crowdfunding case to get more harddisk - as expected, it failed.

3. I am finishing an online course "Great Vision" dealing with improving eye sight without glasses, eye surgeries, ... (will be finished in the next week) - Important is the price structure:
Paypal/Credit card with Affiliates of Clickbank  37 US$ => after Clickbank/Affiliate, remains about 7.5 US$ (not really interested to do so)
Pay with BTC via BitPay, .... after discount remains about 34 US$
Pay with NXT (selfmade payment system), ... after discount (more than with BTC) remains 32 US$
Pay with BURST ... after discount (more than with NXT) remains 30 US$

4 Planned: Joke of the day (same code as Zodiac), includes 2 BURSTs of transaction fee per user and day

5. Planned: Online course about BURSTS and Burstming, Crowdfunding applied. Expect only donation towards the course, plus Advertisements of pools on the Course site (paid in BURSTs only)

In my opinion we need to make more things available where you can use - or even NEED - BURSTS.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Elmit

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 03:22:15 AM

Where is the best place to post new products/services payable for BURSTs?

BitcoinTalk is not suitable for that for the general public

Social Networks are currently not responding to Crypto currency talks yet.

I propose a section, like the old GUESTbook to use on a well known Burst web site, like Burstcoin.eu
German people usually avoid English as often as they can, so they might want to post on the upcoming Burstcoin.de

What's your idea?

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:28:23 AM

1. Why would that be so?
2. If no trading, no Exchange will like BURSTs, so how would it rise, or keep its value?
Rewards by mining reduces every month by 5%. What keeps the value up for miners?
=>>> Transaction fees

---

I tell you mine:

1. I established the Zodiac of the day as subscription. Low cost, but it involves 2 BURSTs of transaction fee (per user and day).

3. I am finishing an online course "Great Vision" dealing with improving eye sight without glasses, eye surgeries, ... (will be finished in the next week) - Important is the price structure:
Paypal/Credit card with Affiliates of Clickbank  37 US$ => after Clickbank/Affiliate, remains about 7.5 US$ (not really interested to do so)
Pay with NXT (selfmade payment system), ... after discount (more than with BTC) remains 32 US$

4 Planned: Joke of the day (same code as Zodiac), includes 2 BURSTs of transaction fee per user and day

5. Planned: Online course about BURSTS and Burstming, Crowdfunding applied. Expect only donation towards the course, plus Advertisements of pools on the Course site (paid in BURSTs only)

In my opinion we need to make more things available where you can use - or even NEED - BURSTS.

Number 1 rule in crypto. Always sell a little bit. Always buy a little. Hopefully you profit Smiley and it keeps the coin economy chugging along. Bots are the biggest buyers and sellers for number of transaction methinks

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 03:31:17 AM

-[Quick Announcement for burst.ninja pool]-

We've evened out the distribution of coins for payouts, hopefully benefitting everyone who has had issue with payouts, if you'd like please come back and give it another go. We've also implemented a way to change this distribution method more easily, and we can now fully customize payouts fairly simply. This means we can help our miners come to the perfect BURST fair payout distribution.

We've fixed wrong Difficulty (at the top) issue.

We've fixed lag issue causing a few missed blocks.

We've fixed lag issue on submission of shares.

We  have many more plans. New UI coming soon to match ninja domain. Wink Stay tuned! Come back and try us again if you were unhappy before, let us know what you think, we're constantly trying to improve for our miners. Thank you!

+1 for customer support
+1 for acknowledging problems and fixing them
+1 for upcoming Ninja Theme Smiley   I have grown to like my pastel tanish brown color, I might miss it.

Keep up the good work Crowetic.

Thank you. We will continue to work hard for both our miners and the BURST community. BURST is the future. Cheesy

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Elmit

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 03:49:53 AM

Thank you. We will continue to work hard for both our miners and the BURST community. BURST is the future. Cheesy

Out of context:

"Hard work" never pays, "Smart work" does

How many Billionaires do you know who got rich by working (hard)?

Try to say to your customer, I know my product ...., but I worked hard to come so far!

To the context:

BURST might have a future, if we can bring the message across that BURST is ahead of the game (Smart Contract)
... and hopefully soon will somebody teach us how to setup smart contracts by ourselves.
BURST has a great spot, since it can be mined with nearly any computer and with nearly any space available.
BURST mining can be used to keep a computer working, while the use go for the weekend

Since 1985, I got a lots of computers. Most of them actually did not need a power button, they run from "birth" till "death".

Elmit

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 03:56:35 AM

Off Topic:

We are looking for an Android programmer. Please contact me via PM.

bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:59:38 AM

So I'm back to solo mining and once again not finding nearly as many blocks as I did when I was on a pool. For luck this seems to fluctuate a lot with where I'm mining...

I have my clock set to synchronize every 4 hours, is there anything else that would influence my ability to mine solo compared to pools besides it?

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 04:02:05 AM

So I'm back to solo mining and once again not finding nearly as many blocks as I did when I was on a pool. For luck this seems to fluctuate a lot with where I'm mining...

I have my clock set to synchronize every 4 hours, is there anything else that would influence my ability to mine solo compared to pools besides it?

Post your stats, Then I would like to make my pool beat them. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
FakeAccount

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

I'm not real

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:28:14 AM

how to I restrict my wallet to accept 1.2.2 wallet connections only?
if this is not possible, is there a command I can use to forcibly disconnect a specific IP that I can see running previous versions?

in the conf file

# Known bad peers to be blacklisted
nxt.knownBlacklistedPeers=

separate each IP by a ;

I haven't tried it, but its brother, nxt.wellKnowPeers appears to work, so I would guess this would work also.

Good-Luck & let us know

edit:
# Blacklist peers for 600000 milliseconds (i.e. 10 minutes by default).
nxt.blacklistingPeriod=600000

I'm guessing jack this number up to blacklist them for longer.  I have one peer running the 1.1.0 wallet that I think I am going to try and black list for the next 1000yrs just because
I'm just not interested in constantly checking, adding IPs to the list, restarting, and repeating this over an over again.
I'd prefer 1 setting that says don't accept below my version for example.
Elmit

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 05:03:26 AM

Increase the hard disk space !!! That is the only method I am sure works best!!!  lol

Elmit

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 05:06:36 AM

how to I restrict my wallet to accept 1.2.2 wallet connections only?
if this is not possible, is there a command I can use to forcibly disconnect a specific IP that I can see running previous versions?

in the conf file

# Known bad peers to be blacklisted
nxt.knownBlacklistedPeers=

separate each IP by a ;

I haven't tried it, but its brother, nxt.wellKnowPeers appears to work, so I would guess this would work also.

Good-Luck & let us know

edit:
# Blacklist peers for 600000 milliseconds (i.e. 10 minutes by default).
nxt.blacklistingPeriod=600000

I'm guessing jack this number up to blacklist them for longer.  I have one peer running the 1.1.0 wallet that I think I am going to try and black list for the next 1000yrs just because
I'm just not interested in constantly checking, adding IPs to the list, restarting, and repeating this over an over again.
I'd prefer 1 setting that says don't accept below my version for example.

To my knowledge, it does only accept peers compatible with the version you are running. To block somebody with a lower version will not improve your system. As I understand not all wallet change something to the blockchain and so they are still compatible, but change something in the features you can use within your wallet.

Elmit

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 05:31:32 AM

1. Why would that be so?
=>>> Transaction fees

---

I tell you mine:

Number 1 rule in crypto. Always sell a little bit. Always buy a little. Hopefully you profit Smiley and it keeps the coin economy chugging along. Bots are the biggest buyers and sellers for number of transaction methinks

I understand as buying and selling to exchange Bursts to other goods and services, while I see it as "trading" when it is about currencies, like BURST<->BTC<->FIAT

bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:46:07 AM

Where is the best place to post new products/services payable for BURSTs?

BitcoinTalk is not suitable for that for the general public

Social Networks are currently not responding to Crypto currency talks yet.

I propose a section, like the old GUESTbook to use on a well known Burst web site, like Burstcoin.eu
German people usually avoid English as often as they can, so they might want to post on the upcoming Burstcoin.de

What's your idea?

Hi, if you want, i can make a own section at bitcoin.de for services... feel free the email me your service and i will start with the section.
Blago

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 06:20:44 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 08:19:48 AM by Blago

"TargetDeadline": 1000000,??

why so high???

how do you choose this value?

it's my stat for ~30000 blocks, 13.7 Tb.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ksequfkefp28obq/stat-log.csv?dl=0    (id, block, baseTarget, deadline)

the expected average deadline ~= 2^42 / baseTarget / YOUR_SIZE_Tb
or the expected average deadline ~= 2^64 / baseTarget / ALL_Nonces
for 12 Tb, average deadline~= 200000, so TargetDeadline = average deadline * bad_luck = 200000*5 = 1000000   Smiley

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 06:50:07 AM

yes its true the HDD space its like the TERAS of  bytes to TERAS of HASHES fro sha256 unfortunatly a terabyte of plots not as good as a teraby of sha256 but its getting close a TB of byte gives like 300 Burst per day and thats like 40.000 satoshis a TERABYTE of hash for bit coin gives like 1.000.000 satoshis so its just 25x better a tHs.

ticote

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:12:49 AM

yes its true the HDD space its like the TERAS of  bytes to TERAS of HASHES fro sha256 unfortunatly a terabyte of plots not as good as a teraby of sha256 but its getting close a TB of byte gives like 300 Burst per day and thats like 40.000 satoshis a TERABYTE of hash for bit coin gives like 1.000.000 satoshis so its just 25x better a tHs.

.... but a Thash of bitcoin consumes 600W (at best) and a Tb of BURST consumes 6W (at worst).

ticote

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:25:45 AM

Problem is the I have only 6 ~ hrs to set up Sad

Do you mean that your plotted files will be deleted after 6 hours?

Yes, they will shutdown, and all files will be deleted forever. I need to create my own image in 6hrs.

Lets break this down.

You have access to 1000+ Amazon C3 instances, each one having these specs
32vCPU   60GB RAM   2 x 320 GB SSD

But you only have this massive farm 6hrs each day.

That's roughly 640TB worth of mining power coming on for 6hrs each day.

Your efforts are nothing but bad for the Burst Network.  You want to move 640TB worth of data within 6rs.... 640TB in  6hrs  Cheesy.  1000+ instances each one have 2x 320GB SSD drives.  That's 640TB  you need to store the plots some place and then upload them to your instances each day.

I'm pretty sure this is not possible, and how does someone get access to that type of computing power for 6hrs each day.  You could make this work on a smaller scale, but I have no desire to see large scale miners only pop on for 6hrs each day.  Good-luck

if the machines have ssd storage simply add a startup script with a random 64 bit nonce number to start the plots for the machine with.
with only 1000+ instances overlaps should be no real issue.
plot on each startup 40 16 gb files as background job and connect all to a own wallet server or to multiple wallets.
using a pool is almost impossible due to the load you generate. so i would go with 100 nodes onto one dedicated wallet at the beginning.
increasing or decreasing this number can be done load dependant. the tricky part is to configure which machine contacts which wallet.
you may run any scm to distribute the machines config files.
each time a machine boots it loads its mining config from the headrevision and starts to plot and to mine.

but this requires a bit of development and testing.
also have in mind that the wallet servers should stay always on to be always in sync.

plotting should run with at least about 20-30k nonces/minute. this means your drives are filled up after roughly two hours.
put the plotting process into nice in a own screen.
after the plotting is done you may mine any cpu coin on the almost idling cpu cores ;-)

tell me how it works. its really an interesting approach  Cool

You can use a pool if you set a correct deadline for the nonces you send (in my example, that you mine as a 2.5Tb power during 6h, you can set deadlne to 5000) and that is no a great load for almost any pool. That make your deloy easy.
ticote

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:30:22 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 08:50:12 AM by ticote

Nobody wants to drive a Ferrari

I founded a new crowdfunding project thinking in the future, just for our future fun.

It´s the Ferrari Sharing project; when BURST reached 1$ value, a Ferrari will be buy and shared for everyone who pledge for this crowdfunded project.

As soon as one of our genious developers launch the ATPoll, we will use it for decide the model and the colour of the Ferrari.

https://i.imgur.com/o7MV5v2.jpg

Hope to see you driving a Ferrari.

EDIT : I add an anouncement in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=970650.0 for this crowdfund project, trying to advertise BURST AT capabilities.
spoid

Activity: 532

bearded, drunk, fat, naked

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 10:32:50 AM

Tried to resync three times, always get stuck at this point:

latest 1.2.1 wallet. Sad

with great beard comes great liver. Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195803.0
Pages: « 1 ... 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 [932] 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: