Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 [1157] 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170601 times)
Elmit

Activity: 785
Merit: 500

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 11:48:23 AM

http://burst.mininghere.com/faucet.php

I fixed a small bug, it showed wrong transaction!

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:53:04 AM

Hmm, nice job, but not everybody has a twitter account, myself included.

Maybe you should put Adsense, or other adverts on the site like other faucets do, and the claim should be for free.

Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 12:00:31 PM

Hmm, nice job, but not everybody has a twitter account, myself included.

Maybe you should put Adsense, or other adverts on the site like other faucets do, and the claim should be for free.

I will not do Adsense, ...
However, I will add other social media soon. I hope that one of them is your used social network ;-)

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:27:38 PM

@mustang9 : I do not find the plotting as hard as you describe it. I found a guide from crowetic that explain this process really well. But you're right, the nonces calculating process is not the easiest thing in the world, but it's for em the only problem I've found so far.
daWallet

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 01:04:20 PM

Good to know people are working on it. If I can do some testing, please let me know. I have an 7970 OC and 16GB DDR3 at hand and a whole lot of USB3 stuff and drives.
Its best to invest all into the GUI Wallet, this keeps it All-in-One and easy to understand.

[EDIT] I need to take back some words! Version 0.1.9.1 has launched without my knowledge and it does use 8GB instead of 1GB in version 0.1.9! Bravo!

100 BURST send to BURST-LNVN-5M4L-S9KP-H5AAC!

Its not doing the 9200 nonce I had before, could that has to do because this is a 2.5" drive and the 9200 was a 3.5"?

Nice to know that the fix works! Next release will use even more RAM (maybe 70% of available RAM). You mean 9200 nonces/minutes? It depends also on transfer/write speeds of your drive.
2,5" drives are slower but ASYNC mode would help with so much available RAM, which isn't implemented yet.  I put it on the to do list.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/burstwindowswallet/

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 02:45:27 PM

Good to know people are working on it. If I can do some testing, please let me know. I have an 7970 OC and 16GB DDR3 at hand and a whole lot of USB3 stuff and drives.
Its best to invest all into the GUI Wallet, this keeps it All-in-One and easy to understand.

[EDIT] I need to take back some words! Version 0.1.9.1 has launched without my knowledge and it does use 8GB instead of 1GB in version 0.1.9! Bravo!

100 BURST send to BURST-LNVN-5M4L-S9KP-H5AAC!

Its not doing the 9200 nonce I had before, could that has to do because this is a 2.5" drive and the 9200 was a 3.5"?

Nice to know that the fix works! Next release will use even more RAM (maybe 70% of available RAM). You mean 9200 nonces/minutes? It depends also on transfer/write speeds of your drive.
2,5" drives are slower but ASYNC mode would help with so much available RAM, which isn't implemented yet.  I put it on the to do list.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/burstwindowswallet/

daWallet, I would be willing to make you an account on my home rig (i7 3960X Extreme Edition 6 (12) core, 32GB DDR3, 280x GPU, roughly 35TB HDD space that is mostly plotted, but I could let you replot a few drives if you want) so that you'd have an adequate higher end machine to play around with.

Also, Don't worry people, we're cleaning things up, but yea we could use some help. We have only a couple people that are still dedicated to working on the coin, and I've been busy the past week so I haven't had a chance to do what I want to yet. That is one of the main issues, is we just don't have enough help. If it were something I could work full time on, you better believe everything would be perfect, but I have my company and my day job with the software developer I work for as well, so I sometimes can't dedicate near the time I would like to.

If anyone would like to help (mustang, I'd like to see your video examples, etc) please contact me, or haitch, daWallet, xizmax, anyone on the team!

Or, just come join us in our public/private shared chat hosted on our private servers! http://chat.burst-team.us:3000

Thanks!

Plans now -

1. New OP with easy to see links to all good and working tools with largest links to the easiest ones

2. New graphics for this OP

3. Get more people using the chat and involved with the community and team directly

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
pinballdude

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:56:43 PM

One of my Wallets showed today:

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "qtp1800503195-1502"
2015-09-24 08:56:10 INFO: CRITICAL ERROR. PLEASE REPORT TO THE DEVELOPERS.
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Has anybody a fix for that?

Start the wallet with more memory allocated.  Or make sure the computer on which it runs, have enough memory to pass on to java.

this is my runner batchfile :

https://github.com/DennisFantoni/burstcoin/blob/master/run_repeat.bat

( although i have set the version to 60 in production )

the line

set MAXRAM=700m

determines how much RAM is allocated to the wallet. bump it up if it's not enough, but if you already have a high number, it is likely bc the operating system is starving for RAM and giving java problems.
pinballdude

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:05:22 PM

Jeez... I agree that Burst is a winner but only technology-wise. It's innovative as no other coin. Great.

But we have had a little price crash...? You're lying if you saying the "crash" is from 100 to 30sat. There is a very steady downward-trend since the pump to +200sat back in February. In that perspective, a majority of miners have stayed extremely loyal. I'm convinced they are loyal due to the basic technological breakthroughs that Burst has, coupled with the low cost of mining, hoping something magical will happen. Like the coin will be magical discovered by the masses after 15 months since launch.

That won't happened, coz Burst is just as big of a failure when it comes the utility, current and coming development, and PR, as it is a winner when it comes to innovation and technology.

Greed..., yup, perhaps, but greed is good. Read Douglas' monologue from the movie and you understand what I mean. Greed drives people like pure technology does not.

That said, I do think that a clone with a different emission rate will be more successful, but I'm quite pessimistic to whether only changing the emission rate is enough as incentive to make a star out of PoC/AT/ACCT/etc. A clone would have a way better chance to be successful if it's backed by some serious investors from the get-go, enabling to pay for developers and PR, or developmental collaboration with a coin as Sia.

But perhaps I'm wrong, perhaps a different emission rate will suffice. I'd say "let's see". And let's see what will happen to Burst with competition out there.

I agree with you all the way, except i think we should leave the burst inflation as it was designed.

also agree the "crash" can be seen different depending on when you set the top. what i meant was probably something along the lines of "recent crash".

alt707

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:15:57 AM

quotation clip clip from prior post by some scared and frustrated dude, o no.. I lost 3 satoshi,

I invested 200k BURST a month ago. Today I sold all of it! (bought at 0.00000032 sold at 0.00000029).

you sold it way too quick, common mistake, if 3 satoshi of the difference make a difference to you, Today I believe it is double,, my advice is mine it and stash it, it could be that they are forces out there trying to hold a crypto down via psyops etc dont get caught empty handed

BURST could be a billion dollar cap in the future, because it consumes almost no electricity and that is huge

potential upgrades could be in some kind of interest bearing technology like POS, and maybe like VPNCoin does with local VPN transfer (find it both funny and dangerous but very innovative) but different here, reselling encrypted distributed storage but for that one needs serious development but all feasible

this is me q327K091, your own hero member , I do go stealth sometimes
notabeliever

Activity: 722
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:58:06 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 01:21:15 AM by notabeliever

A couple of things on my mind today.
Plots don't last and it is really difficult to keep replacing corrupted ones let alone find it. Jminer at least that one did tell you however Blagos is what I use right now and needs to tell you. Corrupted plots might be because it is a usb drive with the internal drives. ( I will go back to Jminer as it was working before and need to see why. )

I see now that somethings are fixed the latest issue with new miners are the plots.
I wish there was a universal plot that can be copied around. Easier way to Add in the account information since sometimes we need to change addresses. What file format is this plot, can I open it up and edit the contents?

Instead of changing the award system how about the pools change the language about finding blocks and halving our awards etc. I'm tired of reaching 2000+ and getting it halved all the time. Can some one explain why it can't be a flat fee  only?
We need more interest in this coin so it might start with the pools allowing more of the funds to go to the miner. increase or tack on more fees like a tax to go toward crowd funding, assets etc.

What happened to the multipool?

What happened to the plot fixing program?

Can we get a vote to see which miner everyone uses?

Why does a pool I tried need to charge me for a how to guide. I thought these guides are created to help the miners to mine? They were good you know.
Yes at least Crowetics and others is free thankyou.
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:31:56 AM

Plots don't last and it is really difficult to keep replacing corrupted ones let alone find it. Jminer at least that one did tell you however Blagos is what I use right now and needs to tell you. Corrupted plots might be because it is a usb drive with the internal drives.

Plots shouldn't be getting corrupted - they're read only, but I could see a USB Thumbdrive getting stressed.

I see now that somethings are fixed the latest issue with new miners are the plots.
I wish there was a universal plot that can be copied around. Easier way to Add in the account information since sometimes we need to change addresses. What file format is this plot, can I open it up and edit the contents?

No, the contents of plot files are created based on your burst address and the nonce number, they're totally unique to your address.

Instead of changing the award system how about the pools change the language about finding blocks and halving our awards etc. I'm tired of reaching 2000+ and getting it halved all the time. Can some one explain why it can't be a flat fee  only?

I'm not sure I understand? What pool are you mining on? You might want to try burst.ninja, totally transparent and very fair payout system, and a flat low percentage of earnings as fee.

We need more interest in this coin so it might start with the pools allowing more of the funds to go to the miner. increase or tack on more fees like a tax to go toward crowd funding, assets etc.

What happened to the multipool?

What happened to the plot fixing program?

Why does a pool I tried need to charge me for a how to guide. I thought these guides are created to help the miners to mine? They were good you know.

What pool is charging for a how-to guide? Goto https://cynin.burst-team.us:446/home/public/how-tos

Yep.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
notabeliever

Activity: 722
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:45:05 AM

Plots don't last and it is really difficult to keep replacing corrupted ones let alone find it. Jminer at least that one did tell you however Blagos is what I use right now and needs to tell you. Corrupted plots might be because it is a usb drive with the internal drives.

What pool is charging for a how-to guide? Goto https://cynin.burst-team.us:446/home/public/how-tos

Yep.

H.

Yes awesome thankyou.... It was an external  5TB Seagate USB hard drive on a usb 2.0 port going up against a WD 2TB  and 1TB Seagate internal drive
( just saw post 1-5 above hard drive tests)
haitch

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:43:22 AM

Yep.

H.

Yes awesome thankyou.... It was an external  5TB Seagate USB hard drive on a usb 2.0 port going up against a WD 2TB  and 1TB Seagate internal drive

Seagate have a horrible reputation, I'fve had three die under normal operation - not mining on them - mining may have accelerated your drive's death, but it was terminal to begin with ... ;-)

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
yeponlyone

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:59:51 AM

Yep.

H.

Seagate have a horrible reputation, I'fve had three die under normal operation - not mining on them - mining may have accelerated your drive's death, but it was terminal to begin with ... ;-)

H.

Drawing conclusions based - or perhaps exemplified? - by your own experience of HDDs, seems like a statistical nightmare, dear H, even if one happens to be right.

Here's same data:
Three-year, 27,000 drive study reveals the most reliable hard drive makers

Hard Drive Failure Rate Hitachi Vs Western Digital Vs Seagate Comparison

You also have the HDD dedicated http://www.storagereview.com

yeponlyone

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:28:01 AM

Just adding to above - For me is not the brand too important. I generally go with the cheapest one, if I have decent back-solutions and there are no problem to RMA. With Seagate, the RMA has never been a problem.
mustang9

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:59:57 AM

Got an error on the GUI Wallet 0.1.9.1:

http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL473/10806159/24675080/411681554.jpg

Anybody?
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:11:02 AM

We are 70% ready towards paying the first dividends, it takes longer than expected but better late than never.

https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/ann-income-asset-decentralized-referral-empire-based-income.839/page-5#post-6211

We made 1 sale in the shop:   11342RbXCbpiPjxnpoie6mwBnjCvFpBRTi

But we need 1 more to start the NXT branch of INCOME, so if anybody wants to buy some items, be my guest:

https://www.btcdlc.com/shop/earnbitcoinguide
haitch

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:22:38 AM

Yep.

H.

H.

Drawing conclusions based - or perhaps exemplified? - by your own experience of HDDs, seems like a statistical nightmare, dear H, even if one happens to be right.

Here's same data:
Three-year, 27,000 drive study reveals the most reliable hard drive makers

Hard Drive Failure Rate Hitachi Vs Western Digital Vs Seagate Comparison

You also have the HDD dedicated http://www.storagereview.com

My own experience is one thing, the BackBlaze study of hard drives is another. They Do extreme capacity drive pods using consumer grade hard drives:

https://www.backblaze.com/blog/best-hard-drive/

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:10:15 PM

My own experience is one thing, the BackBlaze study of hard drives is another. They Do extreme capacity drive pods using consumer grade hard drives:

https://www.backblaze.com/blog/best-hard-drive/

H.

This is an extremely useful review and BURST miners can use this to improve their mining efficiency, by lowering their mining expenses that are a result of failing hard drives.

This link should be put on the BURST website to help miners.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 02:27:06 PM

I'm running quite a few Seagate 4 and 5 TB external drives, been running quite a while without issue.

I bought them because the price was right  Cool. As far as I can tell BURST has done zero damage to them.

Everything is still running exactly the way it should be.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pages: « 1 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 [1157] 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: