Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 [776] 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170601 times)
mmmaybe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 07:37:38 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 07:51:37 PM by mmmaybe

one word to the industrial miner idiot, BURST is now 0.00000111 BTC and falling possibly to 2 digits

the idiot because smart he ain't turned off his cluster and r-enabled it again, he is now mining almost half the network also he will be trading with himself as well  Cool

the idiot should be aware that proper distribution spread amongst users (potenially who will conduct commerce in the future) is crucial to the success or no one will touch this crypto, go ahead spend your money and kill the coin

Let's see what happens before we call them idiots.

Perhaps they really believe in the project but realize that the price would skyrocket it they were to take a large position by simply buying 30BTC worth of burst in a month. Maybe it's not an astronomically sums to people to do this if they got rich on BTC years ago. Take rpietila's investment and work for monero as an example.

Also remember that we already have whales holding on to their bursts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 07:38:02 PM

Does anyone have any profits estimation per TB?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 07:39:16 PM

Thanks for your contribution, just great Smiley

Given this they have daily earnings of about 1M bursts. At current price that's about 1,2BTC, or around $450. For monthly earnings multiply with 30: 36BTC or almost $14K.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

But if it's correct, it's a decent monthly salary. But how many servers/vps with 50TBs could one rent for a month with $14k? Could hardly be economically feasible.

Still interesting that the volume is so low at exchanges. They are selling little or none. And even more interesting, what would happen with the price if/when they were selling?

this is the theory: look at the sale offers and the buy offers at the exchanges. at the moment he could not sell so much burst.... if he sell burst for one btc, the price is at 50 sat or below....

so i think he has a long term strategy, if he has one.

Yeah, could very well be so.  Smiley

mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 07:39:54 PM

Does anyone have any profits estimation per TB?

http://burstcoin.eu/calculator

Chesteer

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 07:42:11 PM

Given this they have daily earnings of about 1M bursts. At current price that's about 1,2BTC, or around $450. For monthly earnings multiply with 30: 36BTC or almost $14K.

But if it's correct, it's a decent monthly salary. But how many servers/vps with 50TBs could one rent for a month with $14k? Could hardly be economically feasible.

Still interesting that the volume is so low at exchanges. They are selling little or none. And even more interesting, what would happen with the price if/when they were selling?

this is the theory: look at the sale offers and the buy offers at the exchanges. at the moment he could not sell so much burst.... if he sell burst for one btc, the price is at 50 sat or below....

clones will bring BURST price to one digit.. also I know supernet is looking for coins and there will be consolidation, almost sure right now someone is coding POC and + tech as we speak, it will be fierce next year..

that entity , the idiot, with the the, has no idea how flexible market is I hope he did not unload 1000's of dollars for nothing, pain is coming

Man, you're boring. IMHO he's smarter than you think, the price is still low and should go higher prolly in next 2 months (after promo).
Yup, armageddon will bring BURST price to one digit too, so run away!
Yet another whining kid.
callmejack

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:52:50 PM

clones will bring BURST price to one digit.. also I know supernet is looking for coins and there will be consolidation, almost sure right now someone is coding POC and + tech as we speak, it will be fierce next year..

that entity , the idiot, with the the, has no idea how flexible market is I hope he did not unload 1000's of dollars for nothing, pain is coming

burst wont settle anywhere below the current price unless btc raises 10 times till christmas.
the more big players start to mine the faster burst becomes one of the top coins.
the whole thing is not about the distribution a coin has. it is more about how people yield profits out of a coin.
if someone plays pump and dump with 10 percent of all coins there are people who profit and people who loose.
this is how things work.
nevertheless if today someone is able to forge 140 blocks a day and the network grows fast enough it will be only 70 blocks in four weeks and much more less in relation to the total supply Tongue

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:56:45 PM

if something is hacked, it would be bad. but i dont think so.

a fews pages before people compain about that the diff is not rising and the intrest in the coin is not increasing.

now we have growing number of accounts, rising diff.... so what is better?

This growth is unnatural. Someone is trying to capture a very large network, the number of people increased by 1-2, and the network has doubled.
i think simply some people finished plotting their farms.

diff fluctuation --> if you know how to plot and if you have the compute resources to do so you drive down the whole io performance of your storage to a minimum to write the plots.
with only a few few compute nodes i maintained a constant write rate above 80 mb/s on the rigs over network using the java plotter days back.

network growth --> the diff is increasing during the last seven days. in this time you can plot about 50 tb at this rate.
summed up this means there are only about 100 new mining rigs involved.
if you can add 10 6tb hdds to an old gpu rig it is what people seem to have done.
there is no magic, huge money nor any kind of energy intense mining involved.

costs --> a simple invest of almost 30k $ was enough to double the diff today.
if more people invest in mining rigs the diff stabilizes more and more  Grin

List of block producers of the last 3000 blocks
http://pastebin.com/iPu6xEn8

BURST-M78H-JUVQ-VKJG-3H3HL mined 61 blocks which is ~120-140TB  (according to my plots size and mined blocks in this period)

Hi Faust...

how do you get this data???

what is the query to do?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:00:26 PM

burst wont settle anywhere below the current price unless btc raises 10 times till christmas.
the more big players start to mine the faster burst becomes one of the top coins.
the whole thing is not about the distribution a coin has. it is more about how people yield profits out of a coin.
if someone plays pump and dump with 10 percent of all coins there are people who profit and people who loose.
this is how things work.
nevertheless if today someone is able to forge 140 blocks a day and the network grows fast enough it will be only 70 blocks in four weeks and much more less in relation to the total supply Tongue

strongly disagree, I will bet you 3 BTC coin will end up in 2 digits range in January also clones will kick in all this talk is so because you might have 1 and > million BURST.. be careful

I am stopping to post right now.. and yield others.. but not great things have happened in the last week... see you at some later time
mczarnek

Activity: 527

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:12:48 PM

I suspect difficulty increase is simply because that new mining farm finished plotting their drives.. they probably plotted their drives to mine for them, then are re-plotting when someone rents out hard drive space.  Considering they need to be prepared for multiple people to rent 80+TB, then need to have a bunch of drives reserved.

Also, I suspect it correlates with the last bubble.. some people decided to rush in and buy, others decided to plot their hard drives, which took a couple of weeks.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
callmejack

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:03:02 PM

this is how things work.

strongly disagree, I will bet you 3 BTC coin will end up in 2 digits range in January also clones will kick in all this talk is so because you might have 1 and > million BURST.. be careful

I am stopping to post right now.. and yield others.. but not great things have happened in the last week... see you at some later time
too bad for us both that i dont gamble.
i take 3 btc and buy up more burst to horde them with my other millions of burst and wait till the 3 btc multiply to 300 btc Grin

Trollollo

Activity: 539

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:09:02 PM

A half a dozen of whales can crash the price down to 1 sat atm, looks like we'll have soon a new kid on the block. As for the profitability - rented VPS would be probably bad news - it means they have enough capital to start pumping the market for a final dump and let the P&D carousel seen in other pumpcoins spin out of control in their favour. So I'm actually a bit relieved the market is in standstill now.

There are more cheerful explanations. Some of you may know I've been shopping for investor to realize what dev has been promising in rudimental fashion - actual storage "powered" by BURST (in reallity, gaining edge over competition thanks to mining BURST). So here's the plan - start a classic cloud-dropbox, service which would also mine BURST. You dedicate X TB for clients, but they dont usually use it all, basically rent the promise they can start using it anytime they want. Then, one just deletes plots to make up free space as necessary.

It may be possible someone beat me to it, but there's a catch - there's not been announcement of that service.

PS: I'm still looking for investors, I'd like to do it in fiat (signed agreements, shared incorporated ltd etc), DEX asset would be supplemental at best, currently there is not enough market depth to raise capital for anything worthwhile.

I can almost guarantee you standstill, also watch price even right now plummet like really fast (I am rarely wrong) I feel its too early for your proposal as I sense clones coming to the market next year.. idiot doing what he is doing right now will experience negative cash flow

wanted and discussed with few possibility of BURST being included in the supernet... that would be big.. but this idiot is causing havoc, if I would not any better based on the market price he is trying to take BURST out of the picture in the preparation for a clone now if that is the case I am changing word idiot to sophisticated but unethical

idiot has added more storage drives Today also, rest of you might as well stop mining
May be that was TIMK225,who finaly found the way,how to start mining burst Grin Grin Grin LOL Grin

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
callmejack

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:16:30 PM

A half a dozen of whales can crash the price down to 1 sat atm, looks like we'll have soon a new kid on the block. As for the profitability - rented VPS would be probably bad news - it means they have enough capital to start pumping the market for a final dump and let the P&D carousel seen in other pumpcoins spin out of control in their favour. So I'm actually a bit relieved the market is in standstill now.

There are more cheerful explanations. Some of you may know I've been shopping for investor to realize what dev has been promising in rudimental fashion - actual storage "powered" by BURST (in reallity, gaining edge over competition thanks to mining BURST). So here's the plan - start a classic cloud-dropbox, service which would also mine BURST. You dedicate X TB for clients, but they dont usually use it all, basically rent the promise they can start using it anytime they want. Then, one just deletes plots to make up free space as necessary.

It may be possible someone beat me to it, but there's a catch - there's not been announcement of that service.

PS: I'm still looking for investors, I'd like to do it in fiat (signed agreements, shared incorporated ltd etc), DEX asset would be supplemental at best, currently there is not enough market depth to raise capital for anything worthwhile.

I can almost guarantee you standstill, also watch price even right now plummet like really fast (I am rarely wrong) I feel its too early for your proposal as I sense clones coming to the market next year.. idiot doing what he is doing right now will experience negative cash flow

wanted and discussed with few possibility of BURST being included in the supernet... that would be big.. but this idiot is causing havoc, if I would not any better based on the market price he is trying to take BURST out of the picture in the preparation for a clone now if that is the case I am changing word idiot to sophisticated but unethical

idiot has added more storage drives Today also, rest of you might as well stop mining
May be that was TIMK225,who finaly found the way,how to start mining burst Grin Grin Grin LOL Grin
or someone managed to get a testaccount for such a rack:
http://www.ambedded.com.tw/solutions.php  Cool

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 09:20:23 PM

I suspect difficulty increase is simply because that new mining farm finished plotting their drives.. they probably plotted their drives to mine for them, then are re-plotting when someone rents out hard drive space.  Considering they need to be prepared for multiple people to rent 80+TB, then need to have a bunch of drives reserved.

Also, I suspect it correlates with the last bubble.. some people decided to rush in and buy, others decided to plot their hard drives, which took a couple of weeks.

I agree with you more than the Armageddon theory. +1

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
callmejack

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:48:13 PM

bitcoin diff change has been negative while burst diff is mooning.
seems we are heading into a new era!

williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 01:10:52 AM

I am trying to mine with burst.today, and it seems likes its saying this in the console:

This is what address its saying, but it forgot to add the burst before it?
P7RD-2B77-WFUK-7GCMU

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
JimmyTaylor

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 04:07:12 AM

Magi has the right algo vs simple burst of a hard drive.

Coin Magi the First M7M coin defeating botnets and benefiting community at large. join irc for rain of xmg https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:10:19 AM

or someone managed to get a testaccount for such a rack:
http://www.ambedded.com.tw/solutions.php  Cool

WOWO

FANTASTIC!!!

i want this rack to mine burst!!!

and network size goest to the moon!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:33:03 AM

looks great, but is unuseable for bust.

if you have 6x6TB HDs, the 1GHz ARM v7 CPU will not bei fast enought, to check all plots within a two minute time frame. i think this cpu will at least need 15 minutes to do so or longer.

my AMD FX 4300 with 4x3.8Ghz need for 30 TB (5x6TB WD Red) about 2 minutes.
callmejack

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:00:20 AM

looks great, but is unuseable for bust.

if you have 6x6TB HDs, the 1GHz ARM v7 CPU will not bei fast enought, to check all plots within a two minute time frame. i think this cpu will at least need 15 minutes to do so or longer.

my AMD FX 4300 with 4x3.8Ghz need for 30 TB (5x6TB WD Red) about 2 minutes.
no, it works. you have one core for each hdd.
i did tests with a banana pi at 1 ghz. even the banana pi has a quite slow sata integration.
i ported the dcct miner to the arm platform and my tests showed it is capable to parse up to 8 tb plots within 240 seconds blocktime.
for the moment it may be more practical to use banana pi based system for home use.

my testsystem runs with one 6 tb hdd at less than 7 watts at average for a few days now.

bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:03:38 AM

my system runs on win8.1 and blago miner. perhaps this combination needs more power.
Pages: « 1 ... 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 [776] 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: