Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 04:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop using Kraken  (Read 2065 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:00:58 PM

Has anyone withdrawn fiat recently without sending them a picture?

yes , made one today(17 euro) it say pending, but is sunday today...

How much are the bank transfer fees?

0.1 euro
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:11:17 PM

bitcoin Jesus?  Probably a honeypot. 

Now You Can Lose Money Faster™

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:12:01 PM

It is very easy to open a thread and make accusations while not posting any kind of proof.

fish731

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:15:50 PM

0.1 euro

Thanks, how long does it usually take for the money to show up in your bank account?
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:18:53 PM

0.1 euro

Thanks, how long does it usually take for the money to show up in your bank account?

1-2 business days

it appear that you need ID only if you are german, otherwise you can deposit without problem, at least that what someone said in the official thread
fish731

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:24:56 PM

0.1 euro

1-2 business days

it appear that you need ID only if you are german, otherwise you can deposit without problem, at least that what someone said in the official thread

Thanks, I always assumed they had a massive minimum withdrawal amount like at least 100 euros, but you proved my assumption wrong. It sounds like a great exchange.

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:27:56 PM

0.1 euro

1-2 business days

Thanks, I always assumed they had a massive minimum withdrawal amount like at least 100 euros, but you proved my assumption wrong. It sounds like a great exchange.

they added a minimum on deposit(50 euro)
fish731

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:31:25 PM

0.1 euro

1-2 business days

How much does your bank charge you to deposit 50 euro to the kraken? I vaguely heard there are two different types of bank transfer you can use. I think one was called SEPA.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:33:16 PM

0.1 euro

1-2 business days

How much does your bank charge you to deposit 50 euro to the kraken? I vaguely heard there are two different types of bank transfer you can use. I think one was called SEPA.

i only use sepa, charge is 0 for me(zero for everything actually lol, there is only a fee of 1.75% if you convert from other fiat money)
fish731

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:36:14 PM

0.1 euro

1-2 business days

i only use sepa, charge is 0 for me(zero for everything actually lol, there is only a fee of 1.75% if you convert from other fiat money)

Thanks, is SEPA just for use in the EU, and is it easy to arrange through your bank?
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:38:03 PM

0.1 euro

1-2 business days

Thanks, is SEPA just for use in the EU, and is it easy to arrange through your bank?

i think is just restricted to europe, but i'm not 100% sure
fish731

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:40:46 PM

0.1 euro

1-2 business days

Do you have to go to your bank and fill out a form to arrange a SEPA transfer, or is there some way to do it online?
Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:52:28 PM

I think Kraken runs a tight ship, both legally and technically.

I think it's the only exchange that has full audits of accounts (and thus security) with public domain results:

http://www.coindesk.com/krakens-audit-proves-holds-100-bitcoins-reserve/

If you don't want to don your shirt and tie before you enter then a more relaxed exchange may be a better choice. But that has it's own costs when considering the whole scope of "risk assessment".

Remember extra security measures are not just to appease government regulations, they also help protect user deposits, users feeling "hassled" to do this is an unfortunate side effect.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:00:43 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 07:14:28 PM by solid12345

Kraken only requires a copy of a government-issued ID IF you plan on making $100k monthly deposits.

If you are so concerned about a multi-million dollar company stealing your ID and you have 100k to blow in Bitcoin I think you can afford a decent monthly credit/id theft monitoring service at $10-15 a month.

I swear is being a moron and having a lack of critical thinking a requirement for dabbling in crypto anymore?
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:10:55 PM

0.1 euro

1-2 business days

Do you have to go to your bank and fill out a form to arrange a SEPA transfer, or is there some way to do it online?

everything online, super fast and easy
robhimself

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Calling out scams, one HYIP at a time...

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:36:56 PM

These sites make money hand over fist on trades, why would they need to scam as well?

Rnbin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:24:49 PM

0.1 euro

1-2 business days

I traded a few 1000 euro's (from bank to kraken and vice versa) and i think Kraken is great indeed. Extremely fast service (my last transfer took about a day only), make sure to use SEPA though (if you live in the EU). Wire transfers take longer but haven't tried those yet.
fish731

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:05:03 PM

I traded a few 1000 euro's (from bank to kraken and vice versa) and i think Kraken is great indeed. Extremely fast service (my last transfer took about a day only), make sure to use SEPA though (if you live in the EU). Wire transfers take longer but haven't tried those yet.

Thanks, I got the impression that wire transfers take longer and cost more, though I might be wrong. I would expect it to cost more to wire something to the other side of the world than to move money around the EU.
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:48:28 AM

IIRC they are changing the feestructure and increase the fees. They would be dumb  to steal some few thousand euros.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:10:40 AM

They keep money of a lot of people on hold with no prior warning demanding selfies from them. Support is unresponsive. Money is locked up for days and weeks. No word fro them on the situation.

Stop using Kraken!

All the bigger exchanges are trying to stay out of trouble.  They spend millions on regulations lawyers to avoid massive fines.

Get used to zero anonymity and zero decentralization cause that's where it's all headed - it was all a bait and switch scheme from day one.  

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: