Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hopefully this catches on in Australia (BTC Debit Card) - COUPON-> DIAMONDCIRCLE  (Read 748 times)
gtraah (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:12:52 AM

www.diamondcircle.net

Use coupon code and get free Debit card until August 12th

I ordered the btc debitcard as it was free and it has all the nice graphics on there Tongue ... Here are some questions I asked the Founder and his replies --

Q:Can I send money from the Bitcoin Debit card into my other cold storage offline wallet ? Where will I have access to do this, will I be able use the private key inside the card itself, is this private key ever revealed to me If not then how can I send money out of it to another public address?

A:We send you an encrypted private key which we do not retain.  When the card is used, you private key is sent over the network, we decrypyt it using a 1024 bit password and sign the transaction on your behalf, sending the coins to another public address.

Q:If I wanted to buy bitcoin quickly with my visa debit card, can I do this with your site  online? Or I need to drive to an ATM and be in front of it? (Since there is not many around, it will make it more of a hassle then online (Bpay or bank transfer)

A:SR>Right this week it is ATM only since we have orders for units.  Next week we add CC’s to the portal.

Look at the how the ATM works and at the end check out the coffee shop integration payment, Instead of Paywave as VISA has, its called Bitwave (All you need to basically do it tap the card on the machine and payment is made in Bitcoin)

There gadgets and tech look awesome , Id love merchants to start accepting this!

The ATM even dispenses Debit cards if you want one, each with its own public address and Encrypted private key
http://youtu.be/m5hOGNMmX2U
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: