Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Miley Cyrus Coin [MCC] 0% Pre-mine No IPO Only 1.2 Million Coins [TRADING]  (Read 39963 times)
Lizard_Destroyer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:38:49 AM

Hi !

after a good and long sleep i take a look at the Pool

WTF ? 12 Workers and half of the Network Speed .
WOWWWW   Miley for President ;-)

Grin Grin

After a good long sleep... I find out CGMiner had crashed. DOH!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:29:49 PM

If this coin goes viral and Miley doesn't go after it, this coin will be worth a ton.

That's a lot of ifs, but you have to figure it will make it to the news, shes just too popular.

So if she is not against it, that's the big question. She doesn't act like kanye and a lot of us who mined this coin will make a pretty penny.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:36:29 PM

If this coin goes viral and Miley doesn't go after it, this coin will be worth a ton.

That's a lot of ifs, but you have to figure it will make it to the news, shes just too popular.

So if she is not against it, that's the big question. She doesn't act like kanye and a lot of us who mined this coin will make a pretty penny.

Then you have to ask the Dev what he makes next.
Its just a Fun Coin. but i see more and more PPL mine this .
"IF" its grow more , "THEN" the Thing goes from Fun to ? ..

See what the next Days brings and what the Dev means . Sometimes Jokes/Fun comes to Reality. Sometimes not. But who cares ?

Edit:
btw 51 MHS Pool to 70 MHS Network ;-)
Lizard_Destroyer

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:53:39 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 11:24:17 PM by Lizard_Destroyer

I don't think she'll pull a Kanye, the dude pulls hissy fits over just about anything. I do however think taking the part about her "doing anything for fame" from the OP would do wonders in getting her to embrace it, which in turn would get her fans embracing it... then Boom, Miley goes to the moon!
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:56:26 PM

I don't think she'll pull a Kanye, the dude pulls hissy fits over just about anything. I do however think taking the part about her "doing any for fame" from the OP would do wonders in getting her to embrace it, which in turn would get her fans embracing it... then Boom, Miley goes to the moon!

lol if Miley endorses this coin she'd make a fortune
glen123
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:29:28 AM

lol 65Pool/83 Nethashrate

All for Miley ;-)

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 10:33:04 AM

First off, how is this coin still breathing without the lawsuits which killed Coinye?  Props for having the guts to get sued if Miley stops tewrking long enough to see what's going on.  lol.

Secondly, why are these celebs so slow at everything?  With their massive user base they can make more in 1 year off their own crypto coin than they've made in their entire careers off "singing".  Someone has got to see the potential soon here.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
luya518

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:08:42 AM

chinese translation:http://www.btclt.cn/thread-4691-1-1.html
glen123
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:12:44 AM

lol 100% hashrate , catching all the Blocks
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:24:37 AM

I don't think she'll pull a Kanye, the dude pulls hissy fits over just about anything. I do however think taking the part about her "doing anything for fame" from the OP would do wonders in getting her to embrace it, which in turn would get her fans embracing it... then Boom, Miley goes to the moon!

Yes lets change the picture and take that part out, so if someone comes here from her camp, this is not her first impression when she hears of this coin named after her. It she doesn't fight it, We will see miley coins going on ebay for $5 a piece. lol

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Lizard_Destroyer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:33:37 PM

Yes lets change the picture and take that part out, so if someone comes here from her camp, this is not her first impression when she hears of this coin named after her. It she doesn't fight it, We will see miley coins going on ebay for $5 a piece. lol

Exactly... I can totally see her endorsing it if that's done. It would be fantastic. Not every celebrity is a gay fish LOL!
Lizard_Destroyer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:32:34 PM

First off, how is this coin still breathing without the lawsuits which killed Coinye?  Props for having the guts to get sued if Miley stops tewrking long enough to see what's going on.  lol.

Secondly, why are these celebs so slow at everything?  With their massive user base they can make more in 1 year off their own crypto coin than they've made in their entire careers off "singing".  Someone has got to see the potential soon here.

Well, I can answer the first question... she's not a gay fish.  Cheesy
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:47:22 PM

I am just waiting for the first media blitz.

Keyser why don't ya contact MTV, I'm sure they would love to hear what thisweekscoin has to say about this.

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:30:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2Ncst4Xy3c

Did you know that Miley has a multi-millon dollar Bitcoin farm?

You learn something new everyday I guess

Lizard_Destroyer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:10:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2Ncst4Xy3c

Did you know that Miley has a multi-millon dollar Bitcoin farm?

You learn something new everyday I guess

Smart girl... this is good news!  Grin
Lizard_Destroyer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:37:25 PM

I am just waiting for the first media blitz.

Keyser why don't ya contact MTV, I'm sure they would love to hear what thisweekscoin has to say about this.

Or maybe we can tip off Mark Dice & he'll rant about it being an Illuminati coin LOL!!!
cryptzo

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 11:08:45 PM

What's smart about this coin is that it's flying under the radar, but still managed to grab some interest, and is going to create some interesting confusion when it hits exchanges, which it will. Hell, even the joke that was bumbacoin hit exchanges. Lol!

Suppose it hits some lowbie exchanges in a week or two with a lame 20k market cap, hypothetically. Well, lets think about that. There's something like 25k coins now, in two weeks there'll be 14 (days) * 24 (hours) * 60 (minutes) * 4 (coins) + the 25,000 is that there already are. Great. So what's that add up to? Oh, about 105,640 coins. What's a 20k market cap on 105k coins? About $0.19, or 34k satoshis (0.00034btc)

People are going to look at 34k sats on this silly little coin, say wtf, and dash off to try mining it. Of course the market will happily absorb the silly 5760 coins per day that actually get produced. Meanwhile, somewhere in the silly hubub, someone's going to realize that the cap is low, scoop up the coins that miners are dumping, and give the old girl some trading action, and pump the girl.

It's even sillier if the coin gets added to exchanges in less than 2 weeks. Trader's minds are so warped by the pow/pos coins out there, they'll think it's hyper valuable because it carries such a high pricetag for it's '1.2m coins' when there's nowhere near that many. There'll be half that in 3 1/2 months when the rewards halve. Bagholders will hold the price up, and a community will develop, funny memes will follow, etc. etc.

So yeah, I'm mining Miley's atm. It's probably going to be a waste of time, but who knows. I needed a laugh anyway.

Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:28:06 PM

Remember what happened to coinye coin?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
cryptzo

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 11:47:05 PM

Yeah well, who knows what Miley will think of it. Besides, at the end of the day, the code itself isn't exactly what's valuable here. I'm just having a laugh and enjoying this little toy train. If, by some stupid miracle someone takes it seriously, well, maybe I will too.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 11:47:43 PM

I do, all those poor devs got dragged into court and even one guy who wasn't a dev.  That's why I'm surprised this has gone this far.  But what I don't get is this kind of thing is protected under parody law so you should be able to mock MC and be ok.  Just don't use her image and I think you'll be fine unless you're mocking her in an obvious way.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: