Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's learn about XC, And why it's the Future of Crypto "currencies"  (Read 5305 times)
dadon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 05:50:17 PM

I think that you're wasting your time arguing here half of them are on my ignore list anyways.
I honestly believe that your understanding and knowledge (!) exceeds theirs by far. They would not admit defeat no matter how long you argued about XC.

Maybe so ...

Losing enough money gives you a lot of time to think and makes you move a hell of a lot slower.  I need to just leave them in peace I suppose.  If it wasn't for Jasinlee I woulda never looked into it.
mate i invested less then 1k USD into QRK made 120k USD converted most of that to fiat kept a bit of BTC and traded alts and have made easily another 100k....beat that..off less then 1k.. 200k profit i can not loose and right now i have 75k of XC worth around 70k USD LOL...your clueless mate
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:55:58 PM

I think that you're wasting your time arguing here half of them are on my ignore list anyways.
I honestly believe that your understanding and knowledge (!) exceeds theirs by far. They would not admit defeat no matter how long you argued about XC.

Maybe so ...

Losing enough money gives you a lot of time to think and makes you move a hell of a lot slower.  I need to just leave them in peace I suppose.  If it wasn't for Jasinlee I woulda never looked into it.
mate i invested less then 1k USD into QRK made 120k USD converted most of that to fiat kept a bit of BTC and traded alts and have made easily another 100k....beat that..off less then 1k.. 200k profit i can not loose and right now i have 75k of XC worth around 70k USD LOL...your clueless mate

Find a good escrow and I will bet you up to 3 BTC that your currency will be worth less 3 months from now than it is now.

Yeah well - I know the difference between currencys & currencies ... plus mine is bigger.  Sheesh ...
dadon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 06:00:58 PM

what's bigger? your Ego..I could of told you that....and where did i write currencies ? lol..and hey your the one saying iv'e got to lose to learn..i'm just saying i got nothing to lose, not bragging, just saying.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:15:04 PM

what's bigger? your Ego..I could of told you that....and where did i write currencies ? lol..and hey your the one saying iv'e got to lose to learn..i'm just saying i got nothing to lose, not bragging, just saying.

Dude.  The title of this thread is "Currencys" - it should read "currencies".  You have 250K and you aren't willing to bet on the three month outcome of this coin?

Geeze - OK new priority for XC team.  Get higher quality shills.  You are going on ignore.  And I will *try* to stay out of XC threads. 
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:18:35 PM

Dude.  The title of this thread is "Currencys" - it should read "currencies".  You have 250K and you aren't willing to bet on the three month outcome of this coin?

Geeze - OK new priority for XC team.  Get higher quality shills.  You are going on ignore.  And I will *try* to stay out of XC threads. 

You keep brining that up like someone life depends on it.
dadon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 06:21:15 PM

Dude.  The title of this thread is "Currencys" - it should read "currencies".  You have 250K and you aren't willing to bet on the three month outcome of this coin?

Geeze - OK new priority for XC team.  Get higher quality shills.  You are going on ignore.  And I will *try* to stay out of XC threads.  
What's your bet then? you want to put BTC on this then lets do it!! point taken on my spelling i did leave school at 14 so can't expect too much...but what's your bet i want it in escrow.
G-Bert

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:33:39 PM

This thread now seems to have turned into pointless bickering about who's got the most money. lol.

I appreciate the reply about PoS, but still dont quite understand what you're saying. The way I understand it, its just like earning interest on what you have in the bank (wallet). 3.33% is what everyone earns over a year. Ok, the early adopters will be getting more because they have more coins, but then im sure they will also be spending more and the wealth will slowly get spread out. Maybe Im wrong here?
Personally I cant afford mining equipment, so PoS suits me better, (and the majority of the general public, i would imagine)

2. I Didn't think XC had really done much marketing? The website was basically re done due to the community screaming and shouting about how crap the original one was. The original site had no information and looked shit, this was a good improvement. I spose it is a bit promotional, but i dont see how it "shouts make daddon rich" lol

3. You dont need a single XC coin to use Xchat/Tor stick (the Tor stick basically just being a bootable operating system with XChat built into a wallet (again, no coins needed) that will hide your i.p.

4. Can't argue with  your opinion, but I think Synechist is pretty reasonable? pretty much everyone else in our thread is just a person gambing in crypto, there seems to be a lot of twats in every currency from what I have seen. lol

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
dadon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 06:36:36 PM

This thread now seems to have turned into pointless bickering about who's got the most money. lol.

I appreciate the reply about PoS, but still dont quite understand what you're saying. The way I understand it, its just like earning interest on what you have in the bank (wallet). 3.33% is what everyone earns over a year. Ok, the early adopters will be getting more because they have more coins, but then im sure they will also be spending more and the wealth will slowly get spread out. Maybe Im wrong here?
Personally I cant afford mining equipment, so PoS suits me better, (and the majority of the general public, i would imagine)

2. I Didn't think XC had really done much marketing? The website was basically re done due to the community screaming and shouting about how crap the original one was. The original site had no information and looked shit, this was a good improvement. I spose it is a bit promotional, but i dont see how it "shouts make daddon rich" lol

3. You dont need a single XC coin to use Xchat/Tor stick (the Tor stick basically just being a bootable operating system with XChat built into a wallet (again, no coins needed) that will hide your i.p.

4. Can't argue with  your opinion, but I think Synechist is pretty reasonable? pretty much everyone else is just a personal gambing in crypto, there seems to be a lot of twats in every currency. lol
sorry for being a twat  Grin been a long night, i can get like that...4.30 am here and every argument about XC being a fail has made no sense, and just for the record i'm in XC for the long run i have made my short term money XC is a long term, i'm holding 12-24 months at least.
G-Bert

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:41:12 PM

4. Can't argue with  your opinion, but I think Synechist is pretty reasonable? pretty much everyone else is just a personal gambing in crypto, there seems to be a lot of twats in every currency. lol
sorry for being a twat  Grin been a long night, i can get like that...4.30 am here and every argument about XC being a fail has made no sense

I wasn't calling you a twat dude, just pointing out they are everywere not just in XC threads!

Im just trying to be some kind of mediator here that's all.  Wink Smiley

edit: and for the record, same here, Im holding long term and have 95% all in XC. But this is also why I like to hear opposing arguments.

So far I haven't heard anything to deter me from keeping my money in XC, but I will keep asking others opinions to try and keep a balanced opinion.

dadon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 06:46:41 PM

sorry for being a twat  Grin been a long night, i can get like that...4.30 am here and every argument about XC being a fail has made no sense

I wasn't calling you a twat dude, just pointing out they are everywere not just in XC threads!

edit: and for the record, same here, Im holding long term and have 95% all in XC. But this is also why I like to hear opposing arguments.

So far I haven't heard anything to deter me from keeping my money in XC, but I will keep asking others opinions to try and keep a balanced opinion.
yeah they didn't try to attack XC very hard did they, just sort of gave up lol..XC is a solid investment i sleep easy every night Grin
G-Bert

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:48:37 PM

yeah they didn't try to attack XC very hard did they, just sort of gave up lol..XC is a solid investment i sleep easy every night Grin

exactly.  Grin

dadon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 06:52:54 PM

well that's why i started this thread to bring awareness and spark conversation on all things XC related, it just went way off topic, i just don't understand what that guy was saying about POS VS POW?
synechist
Legendary

Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 07:01:26 PM

well that's why i started this thread to bring awareness and spark conversation on all things XC related, it just went way off topic, i just don't understand what that guy was saying about POS VS POW?

Since some degree of mutual respect has returned to this thread, I'll venture a response to that POS vs POW post.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
dadon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 07:17:00 PM

Since some degree of mutual respect has returned to this thread, I'll venture a response to that POS vs POW post.

LoL Thanks mate sorry about that i get emotional Cheesy
therightmintality

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:53:58 PM

Then you are incredibly thick skulled.

Litecoin has no innovation but it has consensus (people accept it as a currency) largely because it's proof of work and was (kinda) done fairly.  XC is PoS, it was not done ... fairly is not the proper term.  It was not launched in a way to continue to encourage consensus rather than sales.  Instead of me having the ability to mine xc - I have to buy it from one of you guys who probably mined it for way less.

PoS after mining is an intentional concentrated effort to distribute wealth to early adopters. 

My point with the website is that XC's is trying to "sell you something" not "quietly wait for consensus around a form of currency"

If you don't get it - after you lose enough money on it come back and I'll try explaining it harder.  

The thing I like most about XC that it is POS and that the mining is complete.  Other coins that continue to mine are fighting dilution.   They go up in value, it becomes more and more attractive to mine, and many sell as soon as they get the coins.   The supply of coins is increasing on a daily basis and this increases volume, and Market Cap, but puts downward pressure on the price.   I looked at some of these coins and thought about investing, but the price I pay per coin is much higher that a the cost of mining a coin.  This will eventually catch up and the price will slowly fluctuate up a down, with a longer term downward trend.  I am comparing this to traditional investment where if a stock splits, the price in turn doubles so the stock is not diluted.  So, why would I invest in a coin that added significant shares through continued mining, with no immediate price change, other than downward sell pressure due to miners wanting to recoup cost and see this as an income source/job.   I like XC because it rewards current coinholders with a dividend, like a traditional stock, that is usually kept in the account and not immediately sold. 
rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:56:19 PM

<<Edit>> Deleted.  I said I was going to leave XC be.
therightmintality

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:23:58 PM

<<Edit>> Deleted.  I said I was going to leave XC be.

You also were making no sense with your argument from an economical theory and brand adoption perspective...
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 08:44:26 PM

I like XC because it rewards current coinholders with a dividend, like a traditional stock, that is usually kept in the account and not immediately sold. 

So it actively discourages people from spending their XC, thus reducing any perceived or actual utility? Seriously.

I'm done with this thread. Cheers.

RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:06:24 PM

I like XC because it rewards current coinholders with a dividend, like a traditional stock, that is usually kept in the account and not immediately sold. 

So it actively discourages people from spending their XC, thus reducing any perceived or actual utility? Seriously.

Your stupidity stupefies.
dadon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 09:20:00 PM

I don't even know how to respond to this so i will just roll my eyes.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: