Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STEALTHEPIXELS  (Read 3086 times)
Decksperiment (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:46:08 AM

Wow.. How about the faucet owners who are allowed to post their links here? You know, the ones you wish you never went to? The ones who give less than nothing as long as you open their page? STealthepixels not only block payments through messing with copchas, (Notice the different copcha for contacting them?), They stole my stake for the f1 on 25th aug, and I cant get to the btc I have their now cause they claim I use an adblocker, haha, yeah.. and how many people here pay them to advertise? As I see it, any person advertising on stealthepixels are party to not just ripping me off, but yourselfs, cause if i see your ad on that site, you WILL be tarred with same brush.. see, all thats happening with crypto is you either have enough for it to be worthwhile, or you dont. If you dont, no-one cares, cause you'll pay them just by opening the faucet page whilst receiving nothing. More and more people HAVE woke up to this scam of paid to click that never pays and if it does the time frame makes it pointless..

It does take a fresh set of eyes sometimes for those clique people to realise that whilst they think and earn by splitting the currencies up into so small a 'bit' that nothing you offer anyone is actually worth receiving, never mind growing old for.. take for example qoinpro.. looks good till you do the maths.. solo mining btc on a quad core cpu makes more money quicker than qoinpro.. it would take a minimum of 10 years just to get to half a bitcoin, if your lucky, based on their payout structure.. I thought of transfering my btc there, until I realised there is nothing on that site that makes it any different than latium.cc.. qoinpro is just another scammer who has people thinking they will get paid.. they may do so.. eventually.. but dya really wanna wait 10 years to get to that magical payout moment? What was that? I'm supposed to add funds? Sed who? All you Faucet/Cloud miners.. wake up.. people need paid today, and should be able to withdraw whatever they have at any moment in time, as long as they have the funds. The fact you deny this simple fact, that you deny instant payment to peoples wallets, reduces the chances of any that currency ever having the power to BUY.. the people. Keep it. Cause as long as you lot have it, it's useless to everyone else..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MultipliedCombo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:19:10 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 09:44:15 AM by MultipliedCombo

Wow.. How about the faucet owners who are allowed to post their links here? You know, the ones you wish you never went to? The ones who give less than nothing as long as you open their page? STealthepixels not only block payments through messing with copchas, (Notice the different copcha for contacting them?), They stole my stake for the f1 on 25th aug, and I cant get to the btc I have their now cause they claim I use an adblocker, haha, yeah.. and how many people here pay them to advertise? As I see it, any person advertising on stealthepixels are party to not just ripping me off, but yourselfs, cause if i see your ad on that site, you WILL be tarred with same brush.. see, all thats happening with crypto is you either have enough for it to be worthwhile, or you dont. If you dont, no-one cares, cause you'll pay them just by opening the faucet page whilst receiving nothing. More and more people HAVE woke up to this scam of paid to click that never pays and if it does the time frame makes it pointless..

It does take a fresh set of eyes sometimes for those clique people to realise that whilst they think and earn by splitting the currencies up into so small a 'bit' that nothing you offer anyone is actually worth receiving, never mind growing old for.. take for example qoinpro.. looks good till you do the maths.. solo mining btc on a quad core cpu makes more money quicker than qoinpro.. it would take a minimum of 10 years just to get to half a bitcoin, if your lucky, based on their payout structure.. I thought of transfering my btc there, until I realised there is nothing on that site that makes it any different than latium.cc.. qoinpro is just another scammer who has people thinking they will get paid.. they may do so.. eventually.. but dya really wanna wait 10 years to get to that magical payout moment? What was that? I'm supposed to add funds? Sed who? All you Faucet/Cloud miners.. wake up.. people need paid today, and should be able to withdraw whatever they have at any moment in time, as long as they have the funds. The fact you deny this simple fact, that you deny instant payment to peoples wallets, reduces the chances of any that currency ever having the power to BUY.. the people. Keep it. Cause as long as you lot have it, it's useless to everyone else..

I found this a bit difficult to read. Your paragraphs are really long, and you should of perhaps made/split them up into more.

Anyway, I did my best at trying to read your post. One thing I'll point out is that your second post goes onto talk about other sites, so I will not be addressing that.

What do you mean by 'faucet owners allowed to post links'? I don't see why they're not allowed to. It's their site after all.

StealThePixels is a faucet. I wouldn't expect much from them. They're giving you free money. If you don't like them, go to the other hundreds of working faucets instead of complain about one bad one.

EDIT: This originally sounded really hostile to the OP, which was not what I had intended, so I reviewed it and changed it a bit. Replies from the OP are to my original hostile-post.

Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:49:59 PM

And who rattled your cage? I write what I write cause it needs to be said, if it does not, I keep out of it..

As for STEALTHEPIXELS, I have NEVER had a payment yet, so to say they give away free money is in an incorrect statement, Since bitcoin, or any other CRYPTO currency is NOT MONEY. I look forward to my bet being paid, but they wont, why? Because their caims of my using some form of ad blocker are 1000% unfounded, and since customers cant get passed that pop up that redirects away from the site, meaning when people return they are presented with the you have already claimed.. a load of f*n shit... another site doing anything to prevent payment..

Now go back to what ever rock you crawled out from, there's a storm coming..

Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:03:00 PM

Update..

It does not matter who I talk too, all I know is I write, and changes happen no?

It's not the adfly that prevented people claiming, it was the popup that claimed I had some ad blocker installed.. perhaps you should learn to read the queens english, maybe look at dates.. and perhaps you should learn that people paragraph when they feel it's required, which in my case, I could'nt be arsed, excuse my language, but as I said, it aint mine..

Good to see if I ruffle enough feathers, shit gets sorted.. welcome to the age of aqaurius.. the age of change..
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:06:31 PM

Update.. you must be owner/co-owner/admin for there, cause after i kinda congratulate you on your changes, you revert back? Now why would we trust you?
MultipliedCombo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 07:34:42 AM

Update.. you must be owner/co-owner/admin for there, cause after i kinda congratulate you on your changes, you revert back? Now why would we trust you?

Owner from there? Well, okay then.

Anyway, I took a closer look at the site, and I (kind of) understand what you're trying to relay. I do believe the 'Disable Adblocker' popup-thing is absolute bullhockey. Don't use the site if they're going to do that, go use another faucet, there's plenty of them.

Uh, thanks for the heads up I guess?

Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:55:24 AM

Owner from there? Well, okay then.

Anyway, I took a closer look at the site, and I (kind of) understand what you're trying to relay. I do believe the 'Disable Adblocker' popup-thing is absolute bullhockey. Don't use the site if they're going to do that, go use another faucet, there's plenty of them.

Uh, thanks for the heads up I guess?

Haha, nae worries m8, good 2 see eyes are opening.. Wink
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:15:43 PM

Hi deck,
i've only read now this post.

You're right, the "Disable the popup blocker" was not appropriate but it was soon been changed to "Disable the popup blocker if you have one".
We need to show the popup to get funds from advertising, otherwise we will die soon like many "empty" faucets.

Second, you want the prize directly to your wallet without reaching the minimum limit? I think i've understood well your request.
There is no faucet which pays you directly, even microwallet, because it will be expensive for us due to fees for each transfer.

When you reach the limit you will get paid don't worry... indeed there are no complaints from anyone about this as you have noticed.

Do you have more requests?

We can also refund you if we made some mistake but please don't write bad reviews about us like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=733251
Can you change the title of that thread please? It's giving us a bad reputation

Let me know
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:24:04 PM

I hear ye when ye say: check last post Wink

Me, I'm new. But more clued up in the teaching's of whatever, to say:

Thank you for realising how 3ff3ctiv3 I AM. You are the first.. now take the time to ask yourself again, in the time's when we should distrust all gov, why I should trust your 'enlightened' word's of 'suck them in?'

Pray continue, u cant ruin me, but attempting to ruin me will ruin.. Wink for I bare no malice Wink In this sentence is tha answer Wink Wanna do business? Is this your query? Can and willing to do so legit, perse.. Wink

bitfilliates

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:18:37 AM

I'm sorry pal but you couldn't be more wrong about stealthepixels.Back when I was just working on the idea of implementing a weekly top 5 faucet list that I researched and gave allot of thought to before letting a site take a slot I actually had the pleasure to meet the Owner (can't remember his name right now) bit anyways he was the one who came to me asking about my list and so on then we started talking and giving each other ideas but honestly as soon as I used my method to get referrals on stp when I knew that the site was legit I probably cashed out 0.005ish within 48 hours just due to the brand new idea and my marketing andssite.

Since then I have easily earned at MINIMUM 0.04/5 btc and that is over about 6 months and probably 8-12 withdrawals.

The owner is a good guy who works in his office CPU so he gave up with what other have yet to compliment the very efficient advertising method which I rented out pixels to over 4 different blocks during the start and the rewards were excellent.

If you go to my blog you will see my screen shot of me using referral gainer method on stp with my stats.
Earnbtcfast.com then click thaw sub page under strategies to earn.

By the way, I have had that adblock message from stealthepixels.

I went to extensions and turned it off.

Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:33:48 PM

I just stopped using it period.. that's enough for me, fuck 'I need to do this, I need to do that' to get paid, why not just seek out being paid from sites that pay to your wallet? Cause that's the only way to beat the rip off merchant's who NEVER pay if you do the math..
gametiny

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:12:19 PM

I need proof, please provide.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: