Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What coinmarketcap icon is best? (post #475)
No opinion

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SKULL] ☠ SkullCoin | in-Game Treasure Hunt | PoQ  (Read 61134 times)
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 04:02:51 AM

Added this coin to a quick write up about coins coming out with games Smiley http://cryptogab.com/play-games-and-earn-altcoins/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SkullCoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:57:15 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 07:11:37 AM by SkullCoin

Update
We need more time(promotion, game completion, etc.) so the launch is being delayed until next "Saturday the 23rd".

----

The exchange in-side "CounterWallet" is working great! (I have been testing it)

BTC orders take about an hour to complete & have small fees. You must leave your wallet open and logged in during this time.

If you close your browser and logout of your wallet after initializing the order match you will prevent the "BTCpay" from completing and will incur a small Counterparty penalty fee.

Another option is to pm me and order "SKULLCOIN' direct but that requires trust.

The price of "SKULLCOIN" will increase by "~2 Satoshi" after the first ~2 million of PreSale is sold.

----

Added this coin to a quick write up about coins coming out with games Smiley http://cryptogab.com/play-games-and-earn-altcoins/

Great write up! If you want a "SKULLCOIN" bounty. (PM me ur cw addy)
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:45:45 PM

Just a question of the IPO, what will you do with the coins that is not sold?

Would be great if they will be destroyed.

Rgds
Andre
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:53:32 PM

Update
We need more time(promotion, game completion, etc.) so the launch is being delayed until next "Saturday the 23rd".

----

The exchange in-side "CounterWallet" is working great! (I have been testing it)

BTC orders take about an hour to complete & have small fees. You must leave your wallet open and logged in during this time.

If you close your wallet and prevent the "BTCpay" from completing you will incur a small penalty fee.

Another option is to pm me and order "SKULLCOIN' direct but that requires trust.

The price of "SKULLCOIN" will increase by "~2 Satoshi" after the first ~1-2 million of PreSale is sold.

----

Great write up! If you want a "SKULLCOIN" bounty. (PM me ur cw addy)

Hey , you didnt register Skullcoin on iRC i've registered it for you , but if you want the channel just pm me okeh ? Smiley
SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:16:42 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 07:39:47 AM by SkullCoin

Just a question of the IPO, what will you do with the coins that is not sold?

Would be great if they will be destroyed.

Rgds
Andre

I was thinking about destroying them.

Because this is also a fund raiser to keep the project going(it costs money to give away btc in treasure hunts)...
I could also just keep them for sale and add liquidity on the exchange(at a higher price).

It depends on how many people purchase the presale. If we have a large turnout and everyone wants the rest of the coins burned, we can do that.

Hey , you didnt register Skullcoin on iRC i've registered it for you , but if you want the channel just pm me okeh ? Smiley

That's great! I wasn't sure if people wanted an IRC room or not. If ppl show up I will as well.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:42:45 PM

Come join the Skullcoin IRC everyone!
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/skullcoin
SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:32:49 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 12:13:01 AM by SkullCoin

Check out my interview with the SkullCoin Devs!
Article: http://www.cryptotycoons.com/
for future updates, follow me at https://twitter.com/cryptotycoons

I like what you did here. Overall very good ideal & introduction write up. I endorse. PM your address if you want a Bounty.
SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:55:58 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 07:35:26 PM by SkullCoin

New Map Ideal. A Map of North America with Monuments. You fly around the map on quests looking for "Treasure Chests'.

Submit your Map Ideals or Game/Map Submissions and yours will be checked out and queued for future events. The best rated maps will be used first.
( PM, Reddit, Twitter or SkullTokens@gmail.com )

SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:26:13 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 04:47:20 AM by SkullCoin

A new way to buy into the PreSale(this way is a much easier and faster way to buy "SkullCoin")

1.) Send the "BTC" to the PreSale address: 1FFGwHsQsqTKjLfz3Tx4nf7gv1MDTq1BT
2.) Send from your "CounterWallet" and we will send the "SkullCoin" back to the address the "BTC" came from.

List of Current PreSale Holders

We almost have 1 BTC raised so far.
1 BTC and an amount yet to be determined(based on amount raised) will be Given Away in "Treasure Hunts" in the launch on (Saturday, 23rd).
This money we have raised will help out tremendously. Lets work together and make "SkullCoin" valuable and a success.

I know some of you are waiting for the launch to see how it goes before investing. That's the smart thing to do, but the price will increase after launch fyi.
If we have a great turnout we will even consider destroying the remaining coins. This would create great scarcity.

I'm still finishing up the game, such tedious things to do...

--

to add...
Because "SkullCoin" is on the Counterparty platform there is no way for me to dump coins like scammers do. I cannot alter the code to have a hidden premine or exploit either.
Our motives are to have fun while getting honest rewards.
C2

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:56:41 AM

always love get pay to play  Grin

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. SyRsE9KjrSS3UmY9pLCUmU8UGBJtH3Qq8D
hpenvy

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:02:38 PM

A new way to buy into the PreSale(this way is a much easier and faster way to buy "SkullCoin")

2.) Send from your "CounterWallet" and we will send the "SkullCoin" back to the address the "BTC" came from.

1 BTC and an amount yet to be determined(based on amount raised) will be Given Away in "Treasure Hunts" in the launch on (Saturday, 23rd).
This money we have raised will help out tremendously. Lets work together and make "SkullCoin" valuable and a success.

I know some of you are waiting for the launch to see how it goes before investing. That's the smart thing to do, but the price will increase after launch fyi.
If we have a great turnout we will even consider destroying the remaining coins. This would create great scarcity.

--

to add...
Because "SkullCoin" is on the Counterparty platform there is no way for me to dump coins like scammers do. I cannot alter the code to have a hidden premine or exploit either.

1. Escrow?
2. Please decide whether coins are destroyed !!!! BEFORE  !!!! launch
SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:57:26 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 08:11:03 PM by SkullCoin

--

to add...

1. Escrow?
2. Please decide whether coins are destroyed !!!! BEFORE  !!!! launch

1.) Escrow encase i don't deliver coins? I send coins right away once you send the "BTC"(unless I'm sleeping or away you will get them fast).
If you mean Escrow for something else please explain and I will look into it. I have no problem with using Escrow.

2.) Ok, if 66.6% (2/3rd) or more of the coins are sold(of the 10,000,000)(deadline 24 hours after launch) I will put up a poll for 24 hours asking if we should destroy the remaining coins or not(most likely it will be voted "Yes").

hpenvy

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:38:33 PM

--

to add...

1. Escrow?

1.) Escrow encase i don't deliver coins? I send coins right away once you send the "BTC"(unless I'm sleeping or away you will get them fast).
If you mean Escrow for something else please explain and I will look into it. I have no problem with using Escrow.

2.) Ok, if 66.6% (2/3rd) or more of the coins are sold(of the 10,000,000)(deadline 24 hours after launch) I will put up a poll for 24 hours asking if we should destroy the remaining coins or not(most likely it will be voted "Yes").

#2 Fantastic, thank you for the quick response
#1 Yes, there are far too many scams on this board with people running away with the loot. Escrow not only protects the purchaser but also adds more investment potential for your project.
SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:48:35 PM

--

to add...

1. Escrow?

#2 Fantastic, thank you for the quick response
#1 Yes, there are far too many scams on this board with people running away with the loot. Escrow not only protects the purchaser but also adds more investment potential for your project.

I understand that the "Buyer" can have "BTC" put into escrow until the coins are sent to the "Buyer" from the "Seller"(normal "Escrow"). I'm sending the coins right away so there is no need for "Escrow" to hold the "BTC" until the coins are distributed.

Are you wanting a different kind of "Escrow"? One that will hold the "BTC" until after launch(even tho you already have coins)? I am not familiar with different types of "Escrow". Please let me know with more specifics the terms of your proposed "Escrow"?

rayday11

Activity: 344
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:48:09 PM

Aarrrrrrggggggghhhhhh
SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:48:31 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 02:15:51 PM by SkullCoin

Game is finished. I'm working on setting up the treasures now. This is a lot of work.

IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:57:38 PM

Game is finished. I'm working on setting up the treasures now. This is a lot of work.

Great job, can't wait to try it
burningzoul

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:03:51 PM

I dont want to be annoying or anything, but doesn`t this ship look too familiar? http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/Buu_The_Cherub/OnePiece.jpg
SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:14:09 PM

I dont want to be annoying or anything, but doesn`t this ship look too familiar? http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/Buu_The_Cherub/OnePiece.jpg

I wasn't aware of the origins. I just thought it looked nice. Nice find.
johnambush

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:18:02 PM

Great job, can't wait to try it

yeah...looks fun Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: