Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World War III  (Read 34279 times)
Hobbes2

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 03:44:55 AM

World War III :
USA+Europe+Australia against Russia+China+Africa
muslims against christian
democrats against republicans
cars against cyklists, windows users against linux users, bitcoin against litecoin

it will be great computer game  Wink
FarSky7

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:05:07 AM

democrats against republicans
cars against cyklists, windows users against linux users, bitcoin against litecoin

BitCoin might commit genocide on LiteCoin.....a "crypto-cleansing"! Shocked
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:54:36 AM

World War III :
USA+Europe+Australia against Russia+China+Africa

Here is my take:

NATO:

USA
EU
Israel
Turkey
Saudi Arabia + GCC
Japan
South Korea
Philippines
Pakistan
Australia + NZL
Canada
Colombia
Nigeria
Mali + Niger
Liberia
Haiti

BRICS:

Russia
China
Venezuela
Palestine
North Korea
Cuba
Syria
Iran
Argentina
Serbia
India
Myanmar
Belarus + Kazakhstan
Sudan
Bolivia
Peru + Ecuador
Zimbabwe
Ethiopia
Angola

Neutral:

Iraq
ISIS
Brazil
Indonesia
Chile
Mexico
Egypt
South Africa
DRC
Thailand
Malaysia
Scoremaster

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Hi I am back from a long period of away time :)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:57:30 PM

why would he lose a war? you see what he is up against? a bunch of people with no army lol.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Pagan (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:08:10 PM

Result of #Russia aggression: #Finland to sign Memorandum of Understanding with #NATO

Cabinet Committee on Foreign and Security Policy issued statement on signing of Memorandum of Understanding on Host Nation Support between Finland and NATO

http://vnk.fi/ajankohtaista/tiedotteet/tiedote/en.jsp?oid=423180

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
Pagan (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:16:21 PM

Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic

According to a report in the Canada Free Press, the Arctic threat from Russia is very real. Not only Canada countries like Finland and Estonia have also reported airspace violations by Russian military planes.

They all feel that Putin wanted to rebuild significant portions of the former Soviet military prowess. Part of the Russian planinclude, upgrading the Temp Aerodrome at the Kotelny Island to receive Ilyushin Il-76 military transport planes. Secondly, the Tiksi Aerodrome is getting developed as a staging base for long-range Soviet bombers. More military camps are being planned to station ground Russian forces in the Arctic.

Recently, the Russian Navy hoisted its flag on a remote Arctic island, some 50 kilometres north of Chukotka to develop the island as a base for the Russian Pacific Fleet. Yet another base was opened in Novosibirsk Islands, last year. Regular Arctic drills of Russia are a common sight, using MiG-31 planes and Tu-95 long-range bombers. Helicopters specially designed for the Arctic are being tested.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/563977/20140826/canada-russia-arctic.htm#.U_46Sg1u6GA.twitter

StopFake.org

Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:39:38 AM

A realistic scenario of a global war (ww3) that could potentially start as a result of the current crisis in Ukraine. Please note that this scenario is assuming that the war will be 100% conventional and no nuclear, chemical or biological weapons will be used (this would be the likely case too because all nations with wmd's know that using them would only lead to their own self-destruction).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivQ_bezJjK0
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:43:11 AM

"Russian troops will soon gain control of Eastern Ukraine ..." - not going to happen because it's exactly what Rasmussen and his masters want.
Pagan (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:17:31 PM

German Security Expert Warns "War Between Russia And The West Is A Real Possibility"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-28/german-security-expert-warns-war-between-russia-and-west-real-possibility

"Russians without maps" also in Finland: Third Russian airspace violation in a week

http://yle.fi/uutiset/7438235

StopFake.org

Pagan (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:09:21 PM

Das ist Krieg, Europas Krieg

http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2014-08/krieg-putin-russland-ukraine-merkel#

StopFake.org

crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:47:24 PM

I hope no WW3 will happen, I want to mine for Bitcoin and I want to sell 1 BTC for $10,000 at least  Cool

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:59:30 PM

I hope no WW3 will happen, I want to mine for Bitcoin and I want to sell 1 BTC for $10,000 at least  Cool

There would be World War III no doubt about it. The question is when? I think this happens when America and Nato is weak enough that the Axis countries would be able to defeat them.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:27:42 PM

I hope no WW3 will happen, I want to mine for Bitcoin and I want to sell 1 BTC for $10,000 at least  Cool
In case of WW3 USD will be dumped, actually all this shit has been started in order to get an excuse for this. So you'll be able to sell your bitcoins for $1000000 - $10000000000 per 1BTC without any problem.
crocko

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:31:15 PM

I hope no WW3 will happen, I want to mine for Bitcoin and I want to sell 1 BTC for $10,000 at least  Cool

There would be World War III no doubt about it. The question is when? I think this happens when America and Nato is weak enough that the Axis countries would be able to defeat them.

War means destruction and death.
And in the war will survive only the the rich people, the commoneros will give their blood to secure their assets.
Alexander the Great charged the Persian troops himself on the battle of Gaugamela. He was the last one who did this.
Haven't see you a 5-star General in the first line of the front these days ?  Tongue

BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
peeveepee

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:07:03 PM

And in the war will survive only the the rich people, the commoneros will give their blood to secure their assets.
Alexander the Great charged the Persian troops himself on the battle of Gaugamela. He was the last one who did this.
Haven't see you a 5-star General in the first line of the front these days ?  Tongue

WWIII wasn't good to the wealthy class as assets can be confiscated for public use.

Russia and China also have history of mistreating the capitalist class. French revolution is also a good example of how ruling class were being slaughtered by the mobs.

So your assessment of only rich people will survive is not correct.

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:18:36 PM

WWIII wasn't good to the wealthy class as assets can be confiscated for public use.

Russia and China also have history of mistreating the capitalist class. French revolution is also a good example of how ruling class were being slaughtered by the mobs.

War is a great distributor of wealth. A great way to start over and to form a new a era. During the war a pound of flour can be as precious as a pound of gold.
crocko

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:29:02 PM

War is a great distributor of wealth. A great way to start over and to form a new a era. During the war a pound of flour can be as precious as a pound of gold.

That's mean you will kill other people only to enrich yourself. According to the law this is theft and murder.
You have right: flour will be precious as gold, because the war bring with him the famine too.

transient858

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:48:19 PM

The cost for such distribution is costly. But if I am a ruling elite, I will use war as an excuse to reduce surplus population and solve unemployment issue within the country.
Pagan (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:06:51 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 11:09:35 PM by Pagan

Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says (and start invasion to Ukraine)

https://news.yahoo.com/putin-says-russia-ready-respond-aggression-123956691.html

StopFake.org

crocko

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:09:51 PM

The cost for such distribution is costly. But if I am a ruling elite, I will use war as an excuse to reduce surplus population and solve unemployment issue within the country.

What have you smoked man ?
You wrote: reduce surplus population  Huh That means GENOCIDE !

I recommend to all dictators-wanna-be to go to the DENTIST, and ask him to extract you a tooth without anesthesia. Then come back and post more pro-war.  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: