Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:39:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Public thinks BTC is a Ponzi scheme so that means Altcoins are..  (Read 651 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:57:02 AM

Seriously i have watched the public perception on various tech sites etc across the globe for a year
from Bitcoin to $60 to now !

They scream Ponzi !
And these people have not even seen this altcoin crap. LOL
So i ask you all what are those guys going to think if they see all this crap ?

the problem is at it's core is even if i had a new and legit coin idea it's simply irresponsible to unleash it along side 1,000 other shit coins.
If you MUST make yet another one then it sure as hell better be a REAL Bitcoin killer or there is no choice but to assume it's a scam for money.

And i ask you all out there who made coins.. Stand up now and be heard !
Who among you thought before you released your coin that, your new coin etc will be a SERIOUS threat to take Bitcoin down ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: