Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DEC] DevasCoin 100%PoS | C-CEX | Proof of developer |  (Read 29189 times)
Devascoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:07:07 AM

I bring news regarding DevasCoin. I want to start telling if someone has not received its share of free DevasCoin send me your address by e-mail or PM.
Initially'm contacting various exchanges to accept the DevasCoin, imagine how many more seats they can sell their coins will improve the volume and avoid dumps.
Also I contacted some dealers and am awaiting response. The works are slower because we do not have the money from the IPO, the more we will continue forward.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:30:59 AM

I bring news regarding DevasCoin. I want to start telling if someone has not received its share of free DevasCoin send me your address by e-mail or PM.
Initially'm contacting various exchanges to accept the DevasCoin, imagine how many more seats they can sell their coins will improve the volume and avoid dumps.
Also I contacted some dealers and am awaiting response. The works are slower because we do not have the money from the IPO, the more we will continue forward.
pmed~dev
hope more people can promot the coins with the little IPO coins.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 06:07:42 AM

PM sent! Thanks!  Smiley
maimaiti

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:54:58 AM

PM sent! Thanks!  Smiley
PM sent , too.
plz have  a check, dev.

hualehua

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:57:25 PM

Great distribution ,it's fair and efficient!
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 02:39:01 PM

Thanks dev, I have received my coins  Smiley
As stated before, I will not be selling my coins anytime soon. I believe this coin can fetch a really high value given enough time. Just one thing, since I downloaded the wallet, I'm only getting 1 or 2 active connections to the network. It would be great to have more people open their wallets for staking  Roll Eyes
Devascoin (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:40:55 AM

Thanks dev, I have received my coins  Smiley
As stated before, I will not be selling my coins anytime soon. I believe this coin can fetch a really high value given enough time. Just one thing, since I downloaded the wallet, I'm only getting 1 or 2 active connections to the network. It would be great to have more people open their wallets for staking  Roll Eyes

I thank you. Normally the number of connections increases significantly at night. Regarding currencies will continue to work so that it is valued and now I will have more time to devote myself to it. I ask everyone to do retweets and calls for the Bittrex and Poloniex can add us.
Now distributes more than 50,000 DevasCoin many requests in my email Smiley
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:27:45 AM

Thanks dev, I have received my coins  Smiley
As stated before, I will not be selling my coins anytime soon. I believe this coin can fetch a really high value given enough time. Just one thing, since I downloaded the wallet, I'm only getting 1 or 2 active connections to the network. It would be great to have more people open their wallets for staking  Roll Eyes

I thank you. Normally the number of connections increases significantly at night. Regarding currencies will continue to work so that it is valued and now I will have more time to devote myself to it. I ask everyone to do retweets and calls for the Bittrex and Poloniex can add us.
Now distributes more than 50,000 DevasCoin many requests in my email Smiley
why my wallet not syc?
any .conf
dmgta

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:56:54 PM

Anything happening with this coin or is it dead? I liked the pos and have a good sized stake in it but dev doesnt seem to be too active in promoting it or even using twitter etc etc get some stuff going dev and this coin still has a future.
Devascoin (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:33:30 PM

Anything happening with this coin or is it dead? I liked the pos and have a good sized stake in it but dev doesnt seem to be too active in promoting it or even using twitter etc etc get some stuff going dev and this coin still has a future.

Hello to DevasCoin is not dead as reported because the non-event of the IPO, our roadmap is a bit slower will bring more news soon. And I'm in talks with several exchanges.
thono

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:49:31 PM

Hello to DevasCoin is not dead as reported because the non-event of the IPO, our roadmap is a bit slower will bring more news soon. And I'm in talks with several exchanges.

admin is there any i can do translated into indonesia ?
if yes quoted me and ask me the bounty to do it

Devascoin (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:15:34 PM

admin is there any i can do translated into indonesia ?
if yes quoted me and ask me the bounty to do it

Send me a PM with an offer and thank you for your interest.
thono

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:03:41 AM

indonesian translate was succesed
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=771044.new#new

Devascoin (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:47:36 AM

We are in the voting process on another exchange.
Of its support for DevasCoin and vote!
https://btc-market.org/voting#DEC
thono

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:08:21 AM

done sent you pm about my addy

gelovy

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:51:17 PM

When is the presale gonna end???
Can we start trading???
catecoco

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:40:58 PM

what is the price of devascoin ?
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:21:00 PM

The market place also seems to be out of action. I have tried to buy a $10 gift card but it just sits loading so i can't send coins.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
Coinse-Codey

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:06:20 PM

Added to coins-e voting list. Vote now! https://www.coins-e.com/voting/
Devascoin (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:03:16 PM

We are participating in voting in two exchanges of your support and vote on DevasCoin. The coin is not dead, I'm working to raise fund for her 3 BTC inclusion in Bittrex.

https://bter.com/voting#DEC

https://www.coins-e.com/voting/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: