Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2018, 08:34:52 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 7061 times)
bonksnp2

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 06:25:23 PM

No, I still can not start the following actions. To become a full participant in the project, I need to go down on the site and in the Wallet and Downloads menu download the required component?
To become a full-fledged project user you need to pay for using masternodes, in which case your wallet will be tied to the project
I understand, but I just want to clarify the information regarding the client's willingness to act on investing his money and making various transactions
On the official website of the project, download an application that will suit your type of operating system, I hope that you do not use some specific operating system that is not listed
Thank you so much! Is there a need to download "Paper Wallet"? What is in this archive? And I also do not understand Souce Code
I recommend that you download and deal with this yourself, in this section there can not be dangerous for your personal computer files

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
12coins

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
Today at 06:29:58 PM

On the official website of the project, download an application that will suit your type of operating system, I hope that you do not use some specific operating system that is not listed
Thank you so much! Is there a need to download "Paper Wallet"? What is in this archive? And I also do not understand Souce Code
I recommend that you download and deal with this yourself, in this section there can not be dangerous for your personal computer files
But why do we need these installation files? Does the platform require the installation of additional components to work? Or this information does not depend on the operation of the system?
bonksnp2

View Profile
Today at 06:34:48 PM

But why do we need these installation files? Does the platform require the installation of additional components to work? Or this information does not depend on the operation of the system?
These components increase the stability of the work. Users of the forum wrote above that Qyno is one of the most stable platforms with a good reputation.
peetah

Activity: 322

View Profile
Today at 06:39:15 PM

Surveillance and blockchain analysis techniques are becoming increasingly sophisticated. Because of this, tools for guarding your online privacy have never been more important than they are now. The Qyno wallet incorporates PrivateSend, a feature allowing users to anonymously perform Qyno transactions.
12coins

View Profile
Today at 06:43:52 PM

I understand you, then these components must be installed to work in the system. The project very much is pleasant to me that developers offer a package of the necessary software
peetah

Activity: 322

View Profile
Today at 06:47:44 PM

I understand you, then these components must be installed to work in the system. The project very much is pleasant to me that developers offer a package of the necessary software
Any modern project offers its users a software package. It's much safer and more economical than requiring users to look for software themselves
bonksnp2

View Profile
Today at 06:50:45 PM

Any modern project offers its users a software package. It's much safer and more economical than requiring users to look for software themselves
Not all projects offer their users access to software! But as a rule this is perceived as a service approach to customers
R3D5H1RT

Activity: 18

miningpatriot.com

View Profile WWW
Today at 06:51:23 PM

Excellent project. I like it!
12coins

View Profile
Today at 06:54:30 PM

Not all projects offer their users access to software! But as a rule this is perceived as a service approach to customers
Service in our time is very important! This component makes any work more recognizable and the project team - more open and customer-oriented!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 224

View Profile
Today at 07:00:55 PM

Today, there are almost no projects that state the existence of any improvement in the system of financial exchange or protection of user data and at the same time do not provide their own proprietary software
bonksnp2

View Profile
Today at 07:06:47 PM

Today, there are almost no projects that state the existence of any improvement in the system of financial exchange or protection of user data and at the same time do not provide their own proprietary software
Maybe you're right, but unlike Qyno, such projects are far from open. For example, the project team respects its participants and provides them with source codes!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 224

View Profile
Today at 07:10:25 PM

But I consider the provision of the source code of the project superfluous, it can lead to unpleasant consequences, is it not so?
bonksnp2

View Profile
Today at 07:13:17 PM

But I consider the provision of the source code of the project superfluous, it can lead to unpleasant consequences, is it not so?
Very competent developers developed the source code, the smartest people of the community worked on the creation of the project, the leaders of which are intelligent people! It's safe, I'm sure
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.