Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Grow BTC Without take a BIG RISK ?  (Read 4436 times)
Dread Pirate Roberts (OP)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:32:18 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 06:13:29 PM by Dread Pirate Roberts

So, I have a serious question. How can I increase my BTC without BIG risk?
I just know with.

- Extremely high volatility Speculation Trading ( High Risk -- High Reward )
- Gambling ( High Risk - High Reward - Experience and factor luck ONLY)
- Providing a service like in cex.io ? ( the price its joke ) , Service Contract for 5 years ? ( not interested . i have personal reason )
- High volatility Speculation Trading ( middle risk --- middle reward -- )

Any other ways to increase my money step by step little bit without any risk?

Please give you best opinions. Thanks
Neg

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:34:40 PM

Surely you should know operating one of the darknets biggest black markets?  Grin

Don't gamble and don't trade alt coins. Safest way is by btc and hold.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:35:12 PM

No such thing I'm afraid, Low Risk = Low Income, you could maybe use the Bitcoins you earn to build a business of some sort that would be relatively stable, we're in need of some proper internet retailers but even that will have its problems.
oceans

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:39:58 PM

With anything to do with bitcoins you are always going to be at risk. The best way to avoid any kind of problems is to ensure you know exactly what you are doing before you jump in and start to take any risks.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:41:33 PM

Would avoid trading or gambling if you're not willing to take any risk (especially if you don't know what you're doing).

Safest way would be to earn btc by providing services like dev work, graphic design etc

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4533

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:44:59 PM

say you had $1000

buy $1000 of stock, such as bitcoin memorabilia (shirts, caps) or any other items you think that can LEGALLY be sold that bitcoiners will want, and sell it at a PROFITABLE mark-up price, measured in bitcoin.

so lets say you bought 300 T-shirts($3each) and sold them for $10 each(0.167btc todays price). it will give you 5btc($3k). simply cash out 1.67btc($1k) worth to restock and keep the other 3.33btc($2k) as bitcoin

rinse and repeat. and while your at it try to get your supplier/drop shipper to accept bitcoin so you donthave to cash out back to fiat to resupply but instead hand them bitcoin directly.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:45:28 PM

The bigger the risk, the higher the reward.   That is always the way it works with investments.  There is typically no way to have huge gains with no risk, otherwise everyone would be doing it...
Merriweather

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:47:58 PM

The irony of this question coming from Dread Pirate Roberts tho  Grin
m19

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:48:37 PM

Just like any other currency. You work for it.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:52:20 PM

so i have a serious question . how to grow bitcoin without risk ?
You don't. No risk, no reward.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:53:11 PM

Exactly, you need to just keep saving.  Work a regular job and buy more.  If you want to get BTC directly, do a signature campaign or work hard at getting referrals, you can make money that way if you work hard.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:53:44 PM

With the demise of Just Dice reliable investments are hard to come by. Either buy and hold or start a business would be your best bet.

Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:54:12 PM

Bitfinex and bitvc and invest bitcoins there.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4680

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:54:21 PM

i just know with.

- Trading Altcoin ( High Risk -- High Reward )
- Mining like in cex.io ? ( the price its joke ) , Mining Contract for 5 years ? ( not interested . i have personal reason )
- Trading BTC USD ( middle risk --- middle reward -- )

any anoher way to grow btc step by step little bit without any risk ?

please give best opinion . thanks

Bitcoin is money.  Stop thinking of it as something different, and the answer to your question will become obvious.

Lets try your question again:

So, I have a serious question. How can I increase my money without risk?
I just know with.

- Providing a service like in cex.io ? ( the price its joke ) , Service Contract for 5 years ? ( not interested . i have personal reason )

Now that the question has been rephrased, you can see that MOST of the world gets money by working for it.  Get a job.  Get paid.  Increase your money with little risk. Same thing with bitcoin.  Get a job.  Either get paid in bitcoins, or use your pay to buy bitcoins. Increase your bitcoins with little risk.  Simple, yes?

A percentage of the world increases their money by owning and operating a company.  There is risk in this though.  A company could fail, and could cost the owner a lot of money.  Same thing with bitcoins.  Start a company. Supply a product or service to customers.  Accept bitcoins from customers for your product or service.  If your company is successful, you will increase your bitcoins.

That's about it.  Like all forms of money, unless you are going to beg, scam, or steal, you are pretty much limited to providing something of value (labor, product, service, other money, etc) and accepting bitcoins in exchange.
Hfleer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:04:03 PM

i just know with.

- Mining like in cex.io ? ( the price its joke ) , Mining Contract for 5 years ? ( not interested . i have personal reason )

Bitcoin is money.  Stop thinking of it as something different, and the answer to your question will become obvious.

I just know with.

Now that the question has been rephrased, you can see that MOST of the world gets money by working for it.  Get a job.  Get paid.  Increase your money with little risk. Same thing with bitcoin.  Get a job.  Either get paid in bitcoins, or use your pay to buy bitcoins. Increase your bitcoins with little risk.  Simple, yes?

A percentage of the world increases their money by owning and operating a company.  There is risk in this though.  A company could fail, and could cost the owner a lot of money.  Same thing with bitcoins.  Start a company. Supply a product or service to customers.  Accept bitcoins from customers for your product or service.  If your company is successful, you will increase your bitcoins.

That's about it.  Like all forms of money, unless you are going to beg, scam, or steal, you are pretty much limited to providing something of value (labor, product, service, other money, etc) and accepting bitcoins in exchange.

I can buy stock and bonds with money, or invest in real estate. I think he wants to know options similar to that.

And yes, I agree with your statement that the best way to make BTC is by working.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
cosix

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:06:21 PM

you can't have your cake and eat it too because risk is inversely correlated with reward Roll Eyes
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4680

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:08:20 PM

I can buy stock and bonds with money, or invest in real estate. I think he wants to know options similar to that.

And yes, I agree with your statement that the best way to make BTC is by working.

There are no regulated stock or bond exchanges currently available to make purchases directly in bitcoins.  You'd have to convert the bitcoins to your local currency, then purchase the stocks or bonds with the local currency.  Then when you are ready to sell the stocks or bonds, you can convert back from your local currency into bitcoins.  For situations like that, it's a bit easier to think of bitcoins like gold.  If you are holding physical gold, there aren't really any stock or bond exchanges currently available to make purchases directly with physical gold.

There are a few people selling real estate in exchange for bitcoins, but it is still a rare occurrence.
Dread Pirate Roberts (OP)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 06:10:00 PM

say you had $1000

buy $1000 of stock, such as bitcoin memorabilia (shirts, caps) or any other items you think that can LEGALLY be sold that bitcoiners will want, and sell it at a PROFITABLE mark-up price, measured in bitcoin.

so lets say you bought 300 T-shirts($3each) and sold them for $10 each(0.167btc todays price). it will give you 5btc($3k). simply cash out 1.67btc($1k) worth to restock and keep the other 3.33btc($2k) as bitcoin

rinse and repeat. and while your at it try to get your supplier/drop shipper to accept bitcoin so you donthave to cash out back to fiat to resupply but instead hand them bitcoin directly.

interested . i do it . but in my currency not in btc . you have a great idea bussines .
thanks.
and you think what the stuff makes people interested to buy ONLINE around the world with btc ?

i just know with.

Bitcoin is money.  Stop thinking of it as something different, and the answer to your question will become obvious.

I just know with.

Now that the question has been rephrased, you can see that MOST of the world gets money by working for it.  Get a job.  Get paid.  Increase your money with little risk. Same thing with bitcoin.  Get a job.  Either get paid in bitcoins, or use your pay to buy bitcoins. Increase your bitcoins with little risk.  Simple, yes?

A percentage of the world increases their money by owning and operating a company.  There is risk in this though.  A company could fail, and could cost the owner a lot of money.  Same thing with bitcoins.  Start a company. Supply a product or service to customers.  Accept bitcoins from customers for your product or service.  If your company is successful, you will increase your bitcoins.

That's about it.  Like all forms of money, unless you are going to beg, scam, or steal, you are pretty much limited to providing something of value (labor, product, service, other money, etc) and accepting bitcoins in exchange.

thank you for attention.
i got your mean . makes a bussines with bitcoin . with the best calculated for makes profit .
very helpfull answer .

Hfleer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:19:33 PM

There are no regulated stock or bond exchanges currently available to make purchases directly in bitcoins.  You'd have to convert the bitcoins to your local currency, then purchase the stocks or bonds with the local currency.  Then when you are ready to sell the stocks or bonds, you can convert back from your local currency into bitcoins.  For situations like that, it's a bit easier to think of bitcoins like gold.  If you are holding physical gold, there aren't really any stock or bond exchanges currently available to make purchases directly with physical gold.

There are a few people selling real estate in exchange for bitcoins, but it is still a rare occurrence.

I totally agree with you. Other than just-dice back in the day, I never touched my BTC for investments. I wouldn't invest my gold bars into something else Wink

Many people get nervous holding BTC and the price not going up. Psychology I guess.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Predictbtc

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:19:54 PM

You will always have risk, low risk - low reward.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: