Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 04:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banning gay men from giving blood is stupid  (Read 2637 times)
zeeshan98210

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:57:09 PM

But wont the gay blood make me gay? Or maybe if I just got a little bit of it I would have better fashion sense.  Huh

I believe gay is a result of hormonal abnormality. If those blood has shemale hormones maybe that can affect you.  Smiley
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:46:21 PM

Every single population group, which is having an above average prevalence of diseases which are spread through blood should be banned from donating blood. For every state / region, a HIV prevalence survey should be done. If the HIV prevalence for a particular population group (such as gays, IDUs, sex-workers, truck drivers, prisoners, bankers.etc) is more than 10 times the general prevalence, then that group should be excluded from donating blood.

And since HIV was first discovered among the homosexuals (it was exclusively a disease among the gays for more than a decade, before spreading to the general population through blood donated from the gays) I am skeptical about using blood derived from them.

This is just common sense.

It's just not about HIV, by the way.  There are numerous things transmitted by blood.

Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:13:54 AM

Being gay is a sign you are not fit to contribute to the future existence of man.

Thank you for willingly removing yourself from the genepool.

Maybe these 'gays' should have taken better care of their acts before HIV rates among themselves sky rocketed.
jakedeez (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:17:10 PM

You bigots can seriously go die in a fire.  Thread locked.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: