Print  
Author Topic: ..  (Read 3876 times)
TrollinU

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:00:34 PM

Why do people continue to post in a thread that is irrelevant?

The fall is much bigger than 40-50 USD.
Buyers will lose and Holders will continue to lose

/thread
I disagree that it is "much" bigger then 40-50. The price previously was in the mid 570-580 level and is trading around 511 now so the fall is closer to 70-80, but regardless of the amount it is still small when compared to other price drops of bitcoin in terms of percentages.

You are right, I thought OP started it around the $600 level. But there is more to come. This market is beaten down right now. The weakness is getting stronger

Have you seen how the market is balanced right now? Bid walls close to the price are much higher than the sell walls in front of it. Of course walls can be removed and flash changes in Bitcoin value do occur, but don't you agree the market will move up with a much larger probability than that it will move down?

I'm not one of those saying it's going to $0. I also think that upside potential is larger than the downside. But it's just that... "potential". The probability is that we are going down first.
The depth means nothing at all. There are more coins to sell than bids in the order books as well as there is more money to buy than asks in the order books.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:03:02 PM

Why do people continue to post in a thread that is irrelevant?

The fall is much bigger than 40-50 USD.
Buyers will lose and Holders will continue to lose

/thread
I disagree that it is "much" bigger then 40-50. The price previously was in the mid 570-580 level and is trading around 511 now so the fall is closer to 70-80, but regardless of the amount it is still small when compared to other price drops of bitcoin in terms of percentages.

You are right, I thought OP started it around the $600 level. But there is more to come. This market is beaten down right now. The weakness is getting stronger

Have you seen how the market is balanced right now? Bid walls close to the price are much higher than the sell walls in front of it. Of course walls can be removed and flash changes in Bitcoin value do occur, but don't you agree the market will move up with a much larger probability than that it will move down?

I'm not one of those saying it's going to $0. I also think that upside potential is larger than the downside. But it's just that... "potential". The probability is that we are going down first.
The depth means nothing at all. There are more coins to sell than bids in the order books as well as there is more money to buy than asks in the order books.

Then you ARE disagreeing with me. Chances of going up first are higher.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:25:05 PM

... Bid walls close to the price are much higher than the sell walls in front of it. Of course walls can be removed and flash changes in Bitcoin value do occur, but don't you agree the market will move up with a much larger probability than that it will move down?

As much as I enjoy the wall thread, about the only thing I learn from watching walls is people's propensity for reading too much into them. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: