Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: prospect member fud the mamothcoin every 20 seconds  (Read 1659 times)
Mammothcoin (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:51:28 AM

dear forum moderators the member fud every 10 seconds

I am tired about deleting his posts he made a software its wide open i wonder if this is against in your rules

Fud automator prospect https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=237554

they are actually more group of fudster comes from xc thread

So mammothcoin and keycoin are connected with the same dev team behind, nice dude. Even the same fucking picture of your "screenshot with code". So you "borrow" XCs mixing code and create two currencys after each others with the same technology but a different name? This is all about pulling as much BTC as you can, dump your holdings when its appropiate?

Jesus fucking christ. Its obvious.

To the moderators in this thread, i will keep posting this, so it is not going to help if you delete it.

Yup, they just keep deleting post exposing their scam.

Indeed.

please check this we cant protect our innovation under heavy and such organised fud

you can see this by checking how many pms he has because of deletions

why they keep attacking us this much we did not do any harm to them
thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:24:58 PM

dear forum moderators the member fud every 10 seconds

I am tired about deleting his posts he made a software its wide open i wonder if this is against in your rules

Fud automator prospect https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=237554

they are actually more group of fudster comes from xc thread

So mammothcoin and keycoin are connected with the same dev team behind, nice dude. Even the same fucking picture of your "screenshot with code". So you "borrow" XCs mixing code and create two currencys after each others with the same technology but a different name? This is all about pulling as much BTC as you can, dump your holdings when its appropiate?

Jesus fucking christ. Its obvious.

To the moderators in this thread, i will keep posting this, so it is not going to help if you delete it.

Yup, they just keep deleting post exposing their scam.

Indeed.

please check this we cant protect our innovation under heavy and such organised fud

you can see this by checking how many pms he has because of deletions

why they keep attacking us this much we did not do any harm to them
thank you

No not all:

‘I accept reputable members but XC dev is not reputable one because he does not know what is multisig and true trustless system and keep cheating his community with absurd things.’

Sorry kid but he's alot more reputable then an anon developer with no previous history on this forum.
braxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:39:08 PM

I suggest even a revoke from the moderating rights of mammothcoin
he even deletes post like this:
Teka

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:41:27 PM

I suggest even a revoke from the moderating rights of mammothcoin
he even deletes post like this:

Yes and any proof of developer requests.
Teka

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:45:34 PM

Deleted Comments:

EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2078

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:47:51 PM

It's self-moderated thread. If you don't like OP's attitude you are free to open your own thread.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Teka

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:50:05 PM

It's self-moderated thread. If you don't like OP's attitude you are free to open your own thread.

Oh yeah of course. I was posting more to prove that OPs claims are BS.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 04:16:20 PM

Here is a record of my posts that were deleted.

You can decide for yourself whether deletion is warranted:

The XC dev's post, which you deleted, is a clarification, not an attack.

The XC dev clarified that trustless mixing, which is multisig, was implemented a while ago in XC - long before you came along.

In contrast you attacked him by saying he is "cheating his community" and that he is an "amateur".

That's why you're not letting the truth about him, hence the clarification.

Here it is again, to back up my case:

[/quote]

@synechist show me the diagram how it works other wise its just a crab like old schemes

By "crab" do you mean one of these?

@PowderMonkey i have not got any plan to attract xc community at all. they can enjoy their dev i have no words to say there, but whn the issue comes to decentralised trustless system with multisig we are the first one

and my name is not the matter here i will check again when your dan fix the whitepaper

fix the whitepaper?

just check the block chain

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?229177.htm

SEE how he try to FUD this is the XC dev i told he is a crab, because he has something to hide he has to attack and make mammothcoin system bad looking. boy i like you really, you make my day.

Mammothcoin a transaction ON A BLOCKCHAIN is not FUD. It's recorded by third parties.

Come on. Who's gonna take you seriously now?

attack more so we can more understand true face of XC dev

I'm not the XC dev.

And I'm not attacking you.

Just requesting that you engage with this instead of deleting posts.

Remember this is the Mammothcoin thread, not XC. An 'attack' on XC here isn't really an attack....However, if what Mammoth dev says is true, I can see why he would want to keep deleting distracting information off of here. Assume for a minute that he's right and XC is unreliable/trickery, just that its beyond most people's comprehension. IF thats true. He's acting in a way anyone would expect.

It is not "distracting" to discuss the veracity of the Mammoth dev's claims about XC. It is on-topic.

It is not FUD to dispute the veracity of his claims, it is important to Mammothcoin's reputability.

Lastly it is not an attack to post a record of a transaction on this thread.

Yet comments keep getting deleted...

Remember this is the Mammothcoin thread, not XC. An 'attack' on XC here isn't really an attack....However, if what Mammoth dev says is true, I can see why he would want to keep deleting distracting information off of here. Assume for a minute that he's right and XC is unreliable/trickery, just that its beyond most people's comprehension. IF thats true. He's acting in a way anyone would expect.

Dude, we don't have anything to hide. Hence why we aren't anonymous developers and posted an anon tx that you can compare yourself.

We aren't attacking anyone, just defending ourselves from claims that have no merit or reputation behind them.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?229177.htm

+1

Delete and bring disrepute upon yourself.

You're even deleting posts like this?

There's nothing wrong with that post. Come on!

@synechist if you want from me an answer you need to have respect my job, join my tests and make it public in your thread that our system really works

You only accept correspondence that is in your favour.

You censor everything else.

This makes you either a coward or a totalitarian.

Get lost.

I must agree. No sense deleting things here. The truth will out soon enough either way when phase 2 is out and everyone can go over it.

Hou many posts have the dev deleted?30?

Why do this?

That´s clear not a good signal for the community...nothing transparent, I will report this thread.

+1

You probably think XC uses the trusted mixer that it made open source a while ago.

XC is completely decentralised. There are no centralised nodes at all. Every single wallet processes transactions.

This is what happens when you delete posts without warrant:

https://twitter.com/arlynculwick/status/499581086561992704

Mammothcoin, can you substantiate any of your claims about XC?

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 04:24:12 PM

-snip-

It's a self-moderated thread. He can delete any post for any or absolutely no reason at all. As Eal mentioned, make your own thread if you want to say something about someone or something.

synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 04:46:20 PM

-snip-

It's a self-moderated thread. He can delete any post for any or absolutely no reason at all. As Eal mentioned, make your own thread if you want to say something about someone or something.

I'm aware of that.

This is not a matter of whether he followed the rules. It's a matter of what he's not willing to engage with, and that pertains to the ethics, not the rule-abiding nature, of his conduct.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:57:23 PM

-snip-

Thank you standing with truth.

It's also open that these above posters involved with the fud they act together to bring harm over our Mammothcoin project. It's proven here one more time they are attacking wrongly in other threads (like this one) remember my initial post about certain automated fudder. But their friends dropped here.

I hope you take consideration the automated attacks  delivered on Mammothcoin thread in the past.  It brings serious harm over your server resources, it can put you risk shutting down the forum services (ddos) for sometime, if they want to go excessive on this.

Once again thank you.

synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 09:51:26 PM

-snip-

Thank you standing with truth.

It's also open that these above posters involved with the fud they act together to bring harm over our Mammothcoin project. It's proven here one more time they are attacking wrongly in other threads (like this one) remember my initial post about certain automated fudder. But their friends dropped here.

I hope you take consideration the automated attacks  delivered on Mammothcoin thread in the past.  It brings serious harm over your server resources, it can put you risk shutting down the forum services (ddos) for sometime, if they want to go excessive on this.

Once again thank you.

mprep stood by your right to delete whatever you want from a thread you moderate.

He did not stand by the ethicality of your conduct.

Nor did he stand by the reputability of your coin.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:33:03 AM

My thread is about automated fud or attacking posts which i believe bigger risk for the forum itself. Do not answer me about something else.

Spreading FUD about an altcoin is not something which poses a risk for the forum. If anything, it lessens the risk that forum members take from believing in hype, which I'm sure is also present in your thread, as with every altcoin thread. The fact is, most moderators and a lot of reputable members don't care about altcoins nor the Altcoin subforum. If someone is spreading FUD, then spread more hype to counter it.

To put things in perspective, Bitcoin is FUD-ed daily by legal entities and a few well-known names. Your control your coin's future -- i.e., it's not ideologically decentralized -- so handle your business.

TLDR: Your issue is not a forum issue. Stop telling us that it is.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:41:37 AM

It's not the first time we see spreading FUD for an altcoin.I personally have witness of numerous replies in different threads about different coins where someone says something to cause panic or to go in conflict with the coin's community.It's definitely not something pleasureable,but I don't know what can be done about it.

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:43:18 PM

Because original problem solved *automation stopped- this thread can be closed
 allowing fud robots for everyone is real risk for forum and forum hosting resource manager the one knows this fact...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: