Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845414 times)
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:34:57 PM

As long as christians continue to gang up as only a masonic brotherhood would feel the need to agains a soul son who just happened to find his god in his way, yes, I will place them in the same box, for this is what they do with anyone, who, like me, not only think outside the box, but live.

I think the masons are a dangerous organization.  I had a friend that invited me to something once and there was a pentagram on the floor (used for summoning demons) and I never went back.  I read up on it and there is so much occultist things going on at many of these Masonic temples.  Just my thoughts on that one.  Undecided  Edit:  not that everyone who is a Mason is into that, or even is aware, but it was a red flag for me and I did not feel comfortable at all with what was going on when I was there.

Me neither.. hence my avatar.. note it's the right way up as is written in the bible?

The pentagram is not in the Bible.  Although the Star of David is used as their symbol, it comes from Kabbalism and isn't a Christian thing at all, FYI. 

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trattrat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:35:35 PM

I'm deist , i don't know.
Is better, i think.

Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:42:40 PM

As long as christians continue to gang up as only a masonic brotherhood would feel the need to agains a soul son who just happened to find his god in his way, yes, I will place them in the same box, for this is what they do with anyone, who, like me, not only think outside the box, but live.

I think the masons are a dangerous organization.  I had a friend that invited me to something once and there was a pentagram on the floor (used for summoning demons) and I never went back.  I read up on it and there is so much occultist things going on at many of these Masonic temples.  Just my thoughts on that one.  Undecided  Edit:  not that everyone who is a Mason is into that, or even is aware, but it was a red flag for me and I did not feel comfortable at all with what was going on when I was there.

Me neither.. hence my avatar.. note it's the right way up as is written in the bible?

The pentagram is not in the Bible.  Although the Star of David is used as their symbol, it comes from Kabbalism and isn't a Christian thing at all, FYI. 

Actually I beg to differ.. you say pentagram, which is my avatar upside down, like all american police forces have on their uniforms, their badge is, in one way or another, inverted symbols of mathematical symbols found in the bible. The same maths found in the kabbalah (which way would you prefer I spell it, for there is more to kabbalistick than your making clear, and each spelling is a sect seperate from the others?)

My avatar, was taken from the same books the best kabbalists have in their possession, in particular from what I posted much earlier in this thread with regards to the magic squares.. I created this avatar myself, and as any decent kabbalist would tell ya, it is very accurate, and is as good a protection from the likes of BADecker than the circle and cross combined.. seems to have worked for me so far.. Wink

Just keep in mind freemasons use EVERY church for what made you feel whatever..
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:00:00 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 08:56:30 PM by Decksperiment

So, scientifically, yes we have found scientific proof for the existance of god.

So many religions arguing that their's is the correct 'path' to this god.

So many tried n tested method's that MAGIC(K) work's, and could not without a creator, for one of the requirements is that you have a belief in god, and NOT FAITH.

Seth speaks would be an act of this god if not faked.

What ya all missed, and me too at the time, was an interesting co-incidence.. when I posted that the earth is but a child of the sun when a comet that became known as the moon shot through the sun taking a portion of the sun with it that is still cooling down, I also said that it was about time the sun fed it's kid.

God heard me, and answered, proof he listens.

Check the mega co-incidence that, after I posted that, scientists all over the world noticed a sudden spurt of solar activity.. a solar flare.

Co-incidence?

Wanna test my magic?

It's not mine. It's god's.
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:09:12 PM

So, scientifically, yes we have found scientific proof for the existance of god.

So many tried n tested method's that MAGIC(K) work's, and could not without a creator, for one of the requirements is that you have a belief in god, and NOT FAITH.

What ya all missed, and me too at the time, was an interesting co-incidence.. when I posted that the earth is but a child of the sun when a comet that became known as the moon shot through the sun taking a portion of the sun with it that is still cooling down, I also said that it was about time the sun fed it's kid.

Check the mega co-incidence that, after I posted that, scientists all over the world noticed a sudden spurt of solar activity.. a solar flare.

Co-incidence?

Wanna test my magic?

Knowledge and acceptance are two entirely different things.  Even Satan knows God.  And all paths have some truth in them or people would not follow them.  There are some similarities throughout all religions. 

It all comes down to one very simple thing: Love.

It makes me think of 1 Corinthians 13:
1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,b but do not have love, I gain nothing.

God looks at the heart.  We need to be aware of that and pray that He shows us how to love Him and love others.  You can understand all mysteries, "magic, "knowledge" etc. . . but in the end it will be meaningless if you have no love in your heart for others.

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:23:27 PM

Co-incidence?

Wanna test my magic?

Knowledge and acceptance are two entirely different things.  Even Satan knows God.  And all paths have some truth in them or people would not follow them.  There are some similarities throughout all religions.  

It all comes down to one very simple thing: Love.

It makes me think of 1 Corinthians 13:
1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,b but do not have love, I gain nothing.

God looks at the heart.  We need to be aware of that and pray that He shows us how to love Him and love others.  You can understand all mysteries, "magic, "knowledge" etc. . . but in the end it will be meaningless if you have no love in your heart for others.

Love.

Me: Oi, cuntybawz up there, call yourself god? Yer bairns fuckin starvin and all ye kin dae is set these people against me? Huv ye no got better things tae dae..?

God: Forgive me my son, but I was so distracted, what, with trying to grow tree's faster than your machines consume them, but you are so correct, here, have some light of my soul..

Me: Thank you, now dya think you could leave the evidence of what I did?

God: Of course, but they dont love enough to trust in anyone bar their own kind, so how dya expect them to believe what you wrote?

Me: Dinae forget that if ye luv yer bairn, they need MORE food from the light of your soul.

Nuff sed.

(read the post I mentioned, google the CURRENT solar flare)

If I have to do it twice, it will be HOTTER.

Fire is what I am. Fire is what I breath. See the light. Njoi.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:46:49 PM

The sad thing is, that whilst everyone is either for or against god, I see it like this.

At one point I did NOT believe in God.

Then something happened.

Then I had to decide, which was which?

Turned out I had a plethora of choice's.

I wanted a God that did not make people CHOOSE between each others diety, but was THE god.

I wanted a GOD that does what he say's in his book, allows miracles.

Now, people here would say that what appears to be, is nothing more than a mere co-incidence, for they believe their god is more superior to mine. Yet the time (very important in this thread) of when I wrote what I wrote, if in a court room, would show that someone requested someone feed their kid, and VERY soon after, they did. NOw lemme hear y'all..

God sent a portion of his light when a single soul requested it, in writing. The timing of this co-incidence cannot be refuted. But those who claim they have love in their hearts, will say I must be mistaken, and know nothing of love, for if they did, they'd have seen a miracle taking place in this, the 21st century.. but nah.. they pretend to believe.. they'd probably prefer to say (if anything at all) that it was a fluke of timing..

But an un-escapable fact.
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:03:31 PM

The sad thing is, that whilst everyone is either for or against god, I see it like this.

Then something happened.

I wanted a God that did not make people CHOOSE between each others diety, but was THE god.

Now, people here would say that what appears to be, is nothing more than a mere co-incidence, for they believe their god is more superior to mine. Yet the time (very important in this thread) of when I wrote what I wrote, if in a court room, would show that someone requested someone feed their kid, and VERY soon after, they did. NOw lemme hear y'all..

God sent a portion of his light when a single soul requested it, in writing. The timing of this co-incidence cannot be refuted. But those who claim they have love in their hearts, will say I must be mistaken, and know nothing of love, for if they did, they'd have seen a miracle taking place in this, the 21st century.. but nah.. they pretend to believe.. they'd probably prefer to say (if anything at all) that it was a fluke of timing..

I totally believe in miracles and I believe that God speaks to us and wants to speak to us.

But like I said earlier, knowing God, believing in God and following God can be two completely things.

It is about God's Spirit living in us and working through us.  The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, goodness, faithfulness and self-control.  The Bible goes on further to say that you will know a tree by it's fruit.  If the fruit is evident in someone's life then chances are that they follow God.  If not, they are not saved and run the risk of being the one God warns about.  They will get to heaven and say, "Lord, I did all these things in Your name."  Then God will say, "Depart from me for I never knew you."  They might have a knowledge of God, they might even believe in God, but His Spirit is not living and working in that person.

Also, it is not about creating a god in the image we want him to be. Many people do that all the time.  It is about seeking the one true God, the great I AM that is, and was, and is to come.   

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:17:17 PM

Then something happened.

I totally believe in miracles and I believe that God speaks to us and wants to speak to us.

But like I said earlier, knowing God, believing in God and following God can be two completely things.

It is about God's Spirit living in us and working through us.  The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, goodness, faithfulness and self-control.  The Bible goes on further to say that you will know a tree by it's fruit.  If the fruit is evident in someone's life then chances are that they follow God.  If not, they are not saved and run the risk of being the one God warns about.  They will get to heaven and say, "Lord, I did all these things in Your name."  Then God will say, "Depart from me for I never knew you."  They might have a knowledge of God, they might even believe in God, but His Spirit is not living and working in that person.

Also, it is not about creating a god in the image we want him to be. Many people do that all the time.  It is about seeking the one true God, the great I AM that is, and was, and is to come.   

Ok, so I would say just for the mass's of course, that in this thread, I produced, with intent, a miracle.

I requested that god show his love by feeding his kid.

Note no-one has said anything to the contrary?

How many people read back enough posts to find the proof?

I note the plethora of things your diety require's..

I require NO conditions. All I know is I AM (writing here) talking to you, whom-ever is reading.

I obviously believe enough to get a response, from the light of OUR soul, but then, maybe as BADecker say's, maybe I'm practicin some kind of black art.. pmsl... all I did was put it in writing in front of the world.

Those who claim to believe in GOD whilst insulting one of his messengers are doing nothing more than acting like the roman's with their big spears. Now it's big Guns, bombs, and money.

The difference between me and you is this: knowing God, believing in God and following God can be two completely things.

I know God, dont need to believe, and cant follow, cause everytime I try using methods unacceptable by the church, I'm cast down no?
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:38:35 PM

Then something happened.

It is about God's Spirit living in us and working through us.  The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, goodness, faithfulness and self-control.  The Bible goes on further to say that you will know a tree by it's fruit.  If the fruit is evident in someone's life then chances are that they follow God.  If not, they are not saved and run the risk of being the one God warns about.  They will get to heaven and say, "Lord, I did all these things in Your name."  Then God will say, "Depart from me for I never knew you."  They might have a knowledge of God, they might even believe in God, but His Spirit is not living and working in that person.

Also, it is not about creating a god in the image we want him to be. Many people do that all the time.  It is about seeking the one true God, the great I AM that is, and was, and is to come.    

Ok, so I would say just for the mass's of course, that in this thread, I produced, with intent, a miracle.

I requested that god show his love by feeding his kid.

Note no-one has said anything to the contrary?

How many people read back enough posts to find the proof?

I note the plethora of things your diety require's..

I require NO conditions. All I know is I AM (writing here) talking to you, whom-ever is reading.

I obviously believe enough to get a response, from the light of OUR soul, but then, maybe as BADecker say's, maybe I'm practicin some kind of black art.. pmsl... all I did was put it in writing in front of the world.

Those who claim to believe in GOD whilst insulting one of his messengers are doing nothing more than acting like the roman's with their big spears. Now it's big Guns, bombs, and money.

The difference between me and you is this: knowing God, believing in God and following God can be two completely things.

I know God, dont need to believe, and cant follow, cause everytime I try using methods unacceptable by the church, I'm cast down no?

It isn't about the "church" or any person casting you down.  That is completely irrelevant.   You have no reason to fear or worry what man thinks.  Matthew 10:28 says: "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell."  

Although I can judge a person by his fruit (I look to see if there is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness and so on. . .) it really is between you and God in the end.  You know your own relationship with Him and I do not.  But I can say that we all need to be using the Bible as our guidebook.  There are many things in this world that try to lead us away from the narrow path.  There are many voices that are deceptive and seem good and even right.  There is a way that seems right to a man but in the end it leads to death.  This is why I read the Bible everyday and pray that God will keep my heart and mind in the place He wants it to be.  

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:57:19 PM

Chaim was banned to the people of Nod... where the F did the Nod people came from? We have no clue...
I rest my case because Creationists aren't rational and they will go around by cherry-picking bullshit to make some shit they believe to be a "proof", actually they fit the evidence in the event, but the event has no evidence at all.
If God appears, I'll wear my iron helmet to make it go away.  Grin

When a person dies from old age, what he/she really dies from is lack of health. Back in those days, people lived hundreds of years at times. Possibly everyone who died of old age lived hundreds of years back then.

Now, what is the greatest past time that folks have? Isn't it sex, especially if they are extremely healthy? So, if a woman popped at least one out per year, consider how fast the world would populate, especially when she did this for, say, a couple hundred years or more.

Why don't we see evidence of all this health today? We do. The findings in the pyramids of the world are starting to reveal that, before the Great Flood of Noah's day, the whole earth was a gigantic cultural center. Consider the pyramids of Egypt, Bosnia, off the shore of Cuba, off the shore of Japan. And there are many more. The Flood destroyed it all. It is only lately that we are finding the connections. Probably, the world cultural center of back then was what we call Atlantis, now.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:01:42 PM

And all I been saying, is in my way, I do your lords work, I work in mysterious ways, but am not the son of god, I am my mothers son, my fathers son, and no-one else's. Jesus had a mother and a father too, and in those days, there would be no-where near the amount of distractons there are today, to prevent Jesus/Hiram/whomever ya prefer, working miracles.

I am nothing more than a spiritual person with a scientific mind. I want to see the proof God exists, just so I dont go mad, cause believe me, I know what the mind can do.

Even when I produce the goods however, those that ask us to believe, will always try to prove Jesus/Hiram/whomever as a fake, based on an out of date book. Whilst I agree with many of the morals, a forced religion is a forced religion, even more-so when all ya read is someone else's opinion of what god is, but when god shows his face they deny him.

Hypothetically, just for a laugh, let's just say that I did show the light of god to the world, in the form of writing something that in the end happened. Would you still try to convince me, or would you accept that he may be here right now after all, or is this too much to comprehend?

What if I AM?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:05:29 PM

But your pentagram isn't upside down, nor is it right side up. It's on the floor, and we are looking down on it.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:08:00 PM

But your pentagram isn't upside down, nor is it right side up. It's on the floor, and we are looking down on it.

Smiley

You stop stalking me dick, it's on your monitor, fuck off. Your lies dont work with me.
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:14:25 PM

And all I been saying, is in my way, I do your lords work, I work in mysterious ways, but am not the son of god, I am my mothers son, my fathers son, and no-one else's. Jesus had a mother and a father too, and in those days, there would be no-where near the amount of distractons there are today, to prevent Jesus/Hiram/whomever ya prefer, working miracles.

I am nothing more than a spiritual person with a scientific mind. I want to see the proof God exists, just so I dont go mad, cause believe me, I know what the mind can do.

Even when I produce the goods however, those that ask us to believe, will always try to prove Jesus/Hiram/whomever as a fake, based on an out of date book. Whilst I agree with many of the morals, a forced religion is a forced religion, even more-so when all ya read is someone else's opinion of what god is, but when god shows his face they deny him.

Hypothetically, just for a laugh, let's just say that I did show the light of god to the world, in the form of writing something that in the end happened. Would you still try to convince me, or would you accept that he may be here right now after all, or is this too much to comprehend?

What if I AM?

Many will come in this world claiming to be god.  Who are we, as man, to even consider equality to God?  Even Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped.  

I know many people feel that they can just search for God or truth on their own, and God will often show Himself to them in one way or another, however it is really important that we study God's word so we can distiguish between truth and lies.  Also, the Holy Spirit will give discernment when it comes to what is true and what is false as well.

I can say with much clarity that you are not God and neither am I.

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:20:41 PM

What if I AM?

Many will come in this world claiming to be god.  Who are we, as man, to even consider equality to God?  Even Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped.  

I know many people feel that they can just search for God or truth on their own, and God will often show Himself to them in one way or another, however it is really important that we study God's word so we can distiguish between truth and lies.  Also, the Holy Spirit will give discernment when it comes to what is true and what is false as well.

But I showed all, the light of god, the OP seeks, using a very scientific method, and it worked. I do not claim to be god, but was merely showing how one could take the way BADecker ruins any point the bible tries to make, and twist anything said into factual evidence that no-one has yet refuted. I am not claiming to be god, or his son, only that I KNOW god and more, I can get a response anytime I require it, especially with such an important task..

But my question goes unanswered.. what if I AM?

What would you do or say then?
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:23:20 PM

What if I AM?

But I showed all, the light of god, the OP seeks, using a very scientific method, and it worked. I do not claim to be god, but was merely showing how one could take the way BADecker ruins any point the bible tries to make, and twist anything said into factual evidence that no-one has yet refuted. I am not claiming to be god, or his son, only that I KNOW god and more, I can get a response anytime I require it, especially with such an important task..

I know God and therefore I know that you are not Him, so that question is not even worth answering to me.  If anything it shows an irreverence to Him to even ask such a thing.

bitsalame
Donator

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Preaching the gospel of Satoshi

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:24:21 PM

the proof:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/2htzpg/i_am_god_ask_me_anything/
He is a redditor.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:26:01 PM

What if I AM?

I know God and therefore I know that you are not Him, so that question is not even worth answering to me.  If anything it shows an irreverence to Him to even ask such a thing.

So in effect, you are refusing to answer, like every corrupt person that cannot answer a simple direct question. Your response is what killed Jesus, nothing more.
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:27:51 PM

What if I AM?

So in effect, you are refusing to answer, like every corrupt person that cannot answer a simple direct question. Your response is what killed Jesus, nothing more.

My direct answer to your question "what if i am" would be "NO.  You are not."  Is that better?

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: