Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:08:36 PM

Other than that, there is a lot of propaganda hollering by a bunch of people who don't know anything at all, or who are out to deceive others for the sake of money.

Absolutely. I had a bunch of them knocking on my door about a week ago. As soon as the door was open religion started spewing out of their mouths. "You should be doing this. You should be doing that." Oh dear, they was quickly sent away.
The saddest part of all was they forced some boy (7 or 8 years old, their son I presumed) to wear a bowtie and come with them. Poor kid was totally brainwashed into oblivion.

That's right. Religious propaganda is almost as bad as science propaganda. The Bible is solid. Go there and learn how to be saved for everlasting life.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nsimmons

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:11:09 PM

The Bible is solid.

Smiley

http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_meritt/bible-contradictions.html

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:12:17 PM

Other than that, there is a lot of propaganda hollering by a bunch of people who don't know anything at all, or who are out to deceive others for the sake of money.

Absolutely. I had a bunch of them knocking on my door about a week ago. As soon as the door was open religion started spewing out of their mouths. "You should be doing this. You should be doing that." Oh dear, they was quickly sent away.
The saddest part of all was they forced some boy (7 or 8 years old, their son I presumed) to wear a bowtie and come with them. Poor kid was totally brainwashed into oblivion.

That's right. Religious propaganda is almost as bad as science propaganda. The Bible is solid. Go there and learn how to be saved for everlasting life.

Smiley

Never had a scientist knocking on my door telling me what I should be doing.

nsimmons

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:32:05 PM

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:32:54 PM

Smiley

They wouldn't, for at least 3 reasons:

They don't know what you should be doing.

They are too brain dead to realize the advantage of reach thousands through preaching.

They have their universities to proclaim their religion for them - new approach.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:39:53 PM

Smiley

Ok. I'll give it a read, you never know.
I'm pretty busy so perhaps you could help me out, what bible shall I read? I don't want to waste time reading all the false ones for obvious reasons.
So can you tell me the true one so I can get stuck in straight away?

darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:58:10 PM

Quite the contrary. My faith is stronger than ever, because I have been pushed into examining the evidences for my faith ever more strongly because of things written in this forum.

Set aside the ideas of belief and faith for a moment. Rather, look at only the evidences for the various religions including Atheism. The monotheistic view is strongest. The reason that it is strongest is, the Bible cannot exist according to probability, yet it does exist, in great numbers, in multitudes of translations. You can determining the odds of its existence by examining the way it came into existence along with the things that make it up, along with the traditions of the Hebrew people that it is truth. None of any of the other religions - not even atheism - can match the religion of the Bible in this way.

Whatever assumption(s) you are talking about above, let's continue making them. Why would I suggest this? Because the more there is an assumption, the more there has to be faith to believe in it. And the only way God accepts us is through faith. Let's hope any Atheists will suddenly make the jump to faith in God - for Whom there is way more evidence than no God - taking the strength of their faith with them.

Smiley

What? The bible can't exist according to probability? That entire statement is wrong. I don't understand how you could love and worship a book that is full of horrors, violence, death, and servitude. The entire bible as we know it today was changed up by the Romans, so it was not written by God as some people believe.

The contents of the Bible, the history of how it was written, its unity, the theme of salvation for mankind, the traditions of the Hebrews/Israel/the Jews regarding it, the way it depicts mankind, the science in it, the wisdom in it, the love in it, and the way that this all is brought together is way beyond probability regarding that such a book like this could exist.

Such things as "horrors, violence, death, and servitude" are found throughout the world today. They are depicted in many books, in movies, and throughout life. What sheltered life are you living in?

The late rabbi, Uri Harel, of Phoenix, Arizona, did many great studies on the Old Testament in its ancient Hebrew. The Old Testament canon is essentially the same as it has always been. One of the things that Rabbi Harel found is that there are only 12 small "spots" in the Old Testament where we are unclear as to the actual text. These 12 places change nothing regarding the meaning of the Old Testament.

The Romans did us a blessing by setting the New Testament in stone, so to speak. By directing the study and comparison of both O.T. and N.T., especially at the council of Nicea, they were able to do something that the Church wasn't willing. They were able to get rid of a whole lot of N.T. writings that at the time were contrary to the good sense of the O.T., and contradicted the pure message of the N.T. as well.

Perhaps the Romans went too far. Perhaps their scholars should have included a few books in the N.T. that they left out. However, those books wouldn't have added anything to the message, anyway.

The whole Bible was written, and exists, so that people can be saved. As usual, people don't want to be saved, but would rather go on groping throughout their lives, until it is gone, and only on their deathbeds do they start to recognize that they are lost, if then.

Religions are spread primarily through family aka brainwashing, unlike science which changes over time as we learn and develop more, religion stays the same, which is why the bible contains so many horrors and atrocities commanded by God, such as raping women and killing priests for drinking wine(Fit to govern people with fear at a time when most were uneducated).

When science gets to the point that we understand more than just a smattering of what exists, we will easily see God in it. The problem lies in the fact that, just like now, the scientists will try to cover up the knowledge of God Whom they are finding more and more in science right now. This is being done today, in the fact that scientists often are unwilling to even allow for the existence of God, though more and more they see through their investigation, the technology of God built right into the universe. Rather, they cover Him up as much as they can.

Since the horrors and atrocities of life are happening all the time right now, if God happens to use some of it to get it to stop, He is righteous in doing it this way. Would you rather that Hitler had won WWII? We needed to fight fire with fire. God could up and destroy us for our wickedness and because of His righteousness. But He would rather save as many of us as He can.

If it weren't for God's laws written in our hearts and consciences, we ALL would be off committing worse crimes than God would ever think of. Thank God He is stopping the crimes, even though many of us don't recognize that it is He that is stopping them.

Also, a popular argument for theists is that since we know the difference between right and wrong, then God must exist right? Nope, that's wrong also. The concepts of "Right" and "Wrong" are inborn, biological. Mammals have it and so do we, it's simply a way to prevent species from killing each other off, and form bonds of trust in social settings.

Sometimes science fiction writers include real science in their fiction stories. Sometimes science fiction readers believe completely fictitious stories as truth. To a rather ignorant person who happens to be looking on from the outside, it can be very difficult to determine what is truth.

So far, all of the science info that we have, that seems to disprove the existence of God, or that seems to disprove the truth of the Bible, can be shown to disprove the science itself, showing that such science is, or might be, fiction.

Smiley

Ok, so I've read everything you typed there. I'm done. Everything you have typed is 100% Bullcrap. I don't mean to act "mean", but I'm sorry sir, you seem extremely, extremely delusional, or idk...Let's pick apart what you said..shall we? Everything in blue is what you said, which doesn't make any sense, and everything in black beneath it is my response:

1) Since the horrors and atrocities of life are happening all the time right now, if God happens to use some of it to get it to stop, He is righteous in doing it this way. Would you rather that Hitler had won WWII? We needed to fight fire with fire. God could up and destroy us for our wickedness and because of His righteousness. But He would rather save as many of us as He can.

--- That is entirely wrong, do you really think God would come up and "destroy us for our wickedness". Do you know just how many Jews Adolf Hitler killed? Between five and six million Jews were killed by Hitler. I'm sure they were praying their asses off to get saved by "God", but he never came. Oh and since then, other major genocides have occurred such as the Armenian genocide, the Rwandan genocide, in which hundreds of thousand have been slaughtered. So exactly how is this what you said, making any sense, "God could up and destroy us for our wickedness and because of His righteousness. But He would rather save as many of us as He can" ?? Your "God" has done nothing, absolutely nothing to help with any of the millions of people dying since just the 20th century from wars, famine, starvation, give them freedom from communism(China).  Oh well, there they go. That's how your "god" works, or a better explanation, he doesn't exist. In fact, I remember reading a quote from a former priest who said he gave up on Christianity after having visited Rwanda during the genocide, and seeing the thousands up thousands of dead people slaughtered in cold blood, and no "God" there to save them..

2) If it weren't for God's laws written in our hearts and consciences, we ALL would be off committing worse crimes than God would ever think of. Thank God He is stopping the crimes, even though many of us don't recognize that it is He that is stopping them.

--- As I've said earlier, God himself in the Old Testament has given his "people" some of the cruelest rules found in the "holy books" which promote the killing of innocent people, the raping of women, and so on, all commanded by your god, you can verify this yourself if you have a bible with you: http:// [url]http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/ot_list.html/[/.url] Also, a lot of those who are religious seem to believe that it's this "God" who's giving us the ability to know "right" from "wrong". That's entirely untrue, as humans(mammals) are inborn with the ability to differentiate between acts of cruelty and love in the species, this is to ensure survival or the species, unlike what is found in reptiles or insects.

3) The Romans did us a blessing by setting the New Testament in stone, so to speak. By directing the study and comparison of both O.T. and N.T., especially at the council of Nicea, they were able to do something that the Church wasn't willing. They were able to get rid of a whole lot of N.T. writings that at the time were contrary to the good sense of the O.T., and contradicted the pure message of the N.T. as well.

---This is also Wrong. The bible has been changed not by just the romans, but by the corrupt catholic church as well, along by monarchs of England. Those are dozens, if not hundreds of times that the bible has been edited and have things put it and taken out by humans, not by some god.

So there you go BADecker, I'm sorry but after I've actually taken the time to read what you post, I can see that 100% of the things you've said make no sense. You seem like you are believing entirely with Blind Faith. It's sad really, but then again, it's your choice.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:16:43 PM

Those are dozens, if not hundreds of times that the bible has been edited and have things put it and taken out by humans, not by some god.

Or by the devil himself.  Wink

(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 11:22:12 PM

There is only one true god and bible.

It is scientifically proven.

/thread  Tongue

darkota

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:46:50 PM

Those are dozens, if not hundreds of times that the bible has been edited and have things put it and taken out by humans, not by some god.

Or by the devil himself.  Wink

It seems that religions seek to simplify the world through false beliefs(Like how the church used to believe that earth was the center of the universe without any proof at all, but just to make things simple), instead of actually trying to understand it(like science does). Anything that is good=god, anything that is evil=the devil, to them. Seems simple, but clearly wrong. Even the bible itself has acts from god that today is seen as evil.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:46:56 PM

Quite the contrary. My faith is stronger than ever, because I have been pushed into examining the evidences for my faith ever more strongly because of things written in this forum.

Set aside the ideas of belief and faith for a moment. Rather, look at only the evidences for the various religions including Atheism. The monotheistic view is strongest. The reason that it is strongest is, the Bible cannot exist according to probability, yet it does exist, in great numbers, in multitudes of translations. You can determining the odds of its existence by examining the way it came into existence along with the things that make it up, along with the traditions of the Hebrew people that it is truth. None of any of the other religions - not even atheism - can match the religion of the Bible in this way.

Whatever assumption(s) you are talking about above, let's continue making them. Why would I suggest this? Because the more there is an assumption, the more there has to be faith to believe in it. And the only way God accepts us is through faith. Let's hope any Atheists will suddenly make the jump to faith in God - for Whom there is way more evidence than no God - taking the strength of their faith with them.

Smiley

What? The bible can't exist according to probability? That entire statement is wrong. I don't understand how you could love and worship a book that is full of horrors, violence, death, and servitude. The entire bible as we know it today was changed up by the Romans, so it was not written by God as some people believe.

The contents of the Bible, the history of how it was written, its unity, the theme of salvation for mankind, the traditions of the Hebrews/Israel/the Jews regarding it, the way it depicts mankind, the science in it, the wisdom in it, the love in it, and the way that this all is brought together is way beyond probability regarding that such a book like this could exist.

Such things as "horrors, violence, death, and servitude" are found throughout the world today. They are depicted in many books, in movies, and throughout life. What sheltered life are you living in?

The late rabbi, Uri Harel, of Phoenix, Arizona, did many great studies on the Old Testament in its ancient Hebrew. The Old Testament canon is essentially the same as it has always been. One of the things that Rabbi Harel found is that there are only 12 small "spots" in the Old Testament where we are unclear as to the actual text. These 12 places change nothing regarding the meaning of the Old Testament.

The Romans did us a blessing by setting the New Testament in stone, so to speak. By directing the study and comparison of both O.T. and N.T., especially at the council of Nicea, they were able to do something that the Church wasn't willing. They were able to get rid of a whole lot of N.T. writings that at the time were contrary to the good sense of the O.T., and contradicted the pure message of the N.T. as well.

Perhaps the Romans went too far. Perhaps their scholars should have included a few books in the N.T. that they left out. However, those books wouldn't have added anything to the message, anyway.

The whole Bible was written, and exists, so that people can be saved. As usual, people don't want to be saved, but would rather go on groping throughout their lives, until it is gone, and only on their deathbeds do they start to recognize that they are lost, if then.

Religions are spread primarily through family aka brainwashing, unlike science which changes over time as we learn and develop more, religion stays the same, which is why the bible contains so many horrors and atrocities commanded by God, such as raping women and killing priests for drinking wine(Fit to govern people with fear at a time when most were uneducated).

When science gets to the point that we understand more than just a smattering of what exists, we will easily see God in it. The problem lies in the fact that, just like now, the scientists will try to cover up the knowledge of God Whom they are finding more and more in science right now. This is being done today, in the fact that scientists often are unwilling to even allow for the existence of God, though more and more they see through their investigation, the technology of God built right into the universe. Rather, they cover Him up as much as they can.

Since the horrors and atrocities of life are happening all the time right now, if God happens to use some of it to get it to stop, He is righteous in doing it this way. Would you rather that Hitler had won WWII? We needed to fight fire with fire. God could up and destroy us for our wickedness and because of His righteousness. But He would rather save as many of us as He can.

If it weren't for God's laws written in our hearts and consciences, we ALL would be off committing worse crimes than God would ever think of. Thank God He is stopping the crimes, even though many of us don't recognize that it is He that is stopping them.

Also, a popular argument for theists is that since we know the difference between right and wrong, then God must exist right? Nope, that's wrong also. The concepts of "Right" and "Wrong" are inborn, biological. Mammals have it and so do we, it's simply a way to prevent species from killing each other off, and form bonds of trust in social settings.

Sometimes science fiction writers include real science in their fiction stories. Sometimes science fiction readers believe completely fictitious stories as truth. To a rather ignorant person who happens to be looking on from the outside, it can be very difficult to determine what is truth.

So far, all of the science info that we have, that seems to disprove the existence of God, or that seems to disprove the truth of the Bible, can be shown to disprove the science itself, showing that such science is, or might be, fiction.

Smiley

Ok, so I've read everything you typed there. I'm done. Everything you have typed is 100% Bullcrap. I don't mean to act "mean", but I'm sorry sir, you seem extremely, extremely delusional, or idk...Let's pick apart what you said..shall we? Everything in blue is what you said, which doesn't make any sense, and everything in black beneath it is my response:

1) Since the horrors and atrocities of life are happening all the time right now, if God happens to use some of it to get it to stop, He is righteous in doing it this way. Would you rather that Hitler had won WWII? We needed to fight fire with fire. God could up and destroy us for our wickedness and because of His righteousness. But He would rather save as many of us as He can.

--- That is entirely wrong, do you really think God would come up and "destroy us for our wickedness". Do you know just how many Jews Adolf Hitler killed? Between five and six million Jews were killed by Hitler. I'm sure they were praying their asses off to get saved by "God", but he never came. Oh and since then, other major genocides have occurred such as the Armenian genocide, the Rwandan genocide, in which hundreds of thousand have been slaughtered. So exactly how is this what you said, making any sense, "God could up and destroy us for our wickedness and because of His righteousness. But He would rather save as many of us as He can" ?? Your "God" has done nothing, absolutely nothing to help with any of the millions of people dying since just the 20th century from wars, famine, starvation, give them freedom from communism(China).  Oh well, there they go. That's how your "god" works, or a better explanation, he doesn't exist. In fact, I remember reading a quote from a former priest who said he gave up on Christianity after having visited Rwanda during the genocide, and seeing the thousands up thousands of dead people slaughtered in cold blood, and no "God" there to save them..

2) If it weren't for God's laws written in our hearts and consciences, we ALL would be off committing worse crimes than God would ever think of. Thank God He is stopping the crimes, even though many of us don't recognize that it is He that is stopping them.

--- As I've said earlier, God himself in the Old Testament has given his "people" some of the cruelest rules found in the "holy books" which promote the killing of innocent people, the raping of women, and so on, all commanded by your god, you can verify this yourself if you have a bible with you: http:// [url]http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/ot_list.html/[/.url] Also, a lot of those who are religious seem to believe that it's this "God" who's giving us the ability to know "right" from "wrong". That's entirely untrue, as humans(mammals) are inborn with the ability to differentiate between acts of cruelty and love in the species, this is to ensure survival or the species, unlike what is found in reptiles or insects.

3) The Romans did us a blessing by setting the New Testament in stone, so to speak. By directing the study and comparison of both O.T. and N.T., especially at the council of Nicea, they were able to do something that the Church wasn't willing. They were able to get rid of a whole lot of N.T. writings that at the time were contrary to the good sense of the O.T., and contradicted the pure message of the N.T. as well.

---This is also Wrong. The bible has been changed not by just the romans, but by the corrupt catholic church as well, along by monarchs of England. Those are dozens, if not hundreds of times that the bible has been edited and have things put it and taken out by humans, not by some god.

So there you go BADecker, I'm sorry but after I've actually taken the time to read what you post, I can see that 100% of the things you've said make no sense. You seem like you are believing entirely with Blind Faith. It's sad really, but then again, it's your choice.

Well, I'm a bit sad that you simply wish to deny God. However, I am happy at the same time... happy that you are making a solid stance. God can work with unsaved people who make a strong stance, in whatever ways that it will take to give them the best opportunity to turn and be saved.

Sorry that I couldn't offer you enough info to show you the truth of the love of God. But this forum isn't really for that kind of depth. Even Jesus lost Judas. So, should I expect more? He will forgive me for my weaknesses in this.

Best wishes to you as a fellow forum commenter. And good hopes to you for your conversion to salvation.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:51:46 PM

Or by the devil himself.  Wink

It seems that religions seek to simplify the world throughout false beliefs(Like how the church used to believe that earth was the center of the universe without any proof at all, but just to make things simple), instead of actually trying to understand it(like science does). Anything that is good=god, anything that is evil=the devil, to them. Seems simple, but clearly wrong. Even the bible itself has acts from god that today is seen as evil.

You are mistaken in this. People need simplification, at least as we are now. We don't have the IQ that can hold and compare multiple, complex ideas simultaneously.

As for the aggregation of scientific information, science is scratching the surface, and much of what people call science is based of if's and maybe's at its core.

Smiley

bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 12:27:27 AM

Smiley

I'm pretty busy so perhaps you could help me out, what bible shall I read? I don't want to waste time reading all the false ones for obvious reasons.

Very interesting to me that BADecker asserts the integrity of his bible
and Promotes that book with eight points that Suggest it is the WORD of God--
But when I show BADecker that those points are more strongly supportive of Phoenix Journals
He does not address the issue at hand.

I wonder if Buffer Overflow will get his answer...

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:24:29 AM

Step outside sometime in the summertime, and sit down on a lawn chair. Take a half-hour off from the bustling business of the day to watch a leaf on a tree, swaying gracefully in the gentle summer breeze.

Track every molecule of air that touches the leaf. Track where they each individually come from as they are swept along by the other molecules, all of which are being played upon by the energy of the sun. Track where they are going as they are deflected by the vanes in the leaf. Track the energy that moves the molecules, each one swinging to the vibration of the particular waves that touch it.

When you can do the above, you are starting to capture the control needed to maintain your life by your own understanding. Science isn't even close to something like this. And this is only the tiniest start of starts towards controlling your own life.

You better hope that God is a gracious God, and that He is willing to have mercy on you and hear your cry. 'Cause otherwise, you simply are going to die.

Smiley

darkota

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:35:48 AM

Step outside sometime in the summertime, and sit down on a lawn chair. Take a half-hour off from the bustling business of the day to watch a leaf on a tree, swaying gracefully in the gentle summer breeze.

Track every molecule of air that touches the leaf. Track where they each individually come from as they are swept along by the other molecules, all of which are being played upon by the energy of the sun. Track where they are going as they are deflected by the vanes in the leaf. Track the energy that moves the molecules, each one swinging to the vibration of the particular waves that touch it.

When you can do the above, you are starting to capture the control needed to maintain your life by your own understanding. Science isn't even close to something like this. And this is only the tiniest start of starts towards controlling your own life.

You better hope that God is a gracious God, and that He is willing to have mercy on you and hear your cry. 'Cause otherwise, you simply are going to die.

Smiley

First off, it's impossible to see atoms with the naked eye...Secondly, what you're describing is tranquility, peace of mind, similar to meditation. It has nothing to do with 'God", but since it relieves you of stress to do such a thing, you liken it to God...Yet another fallacy. Everything you've described just now is taught through some forms of meditation like Transcendental, and it is science.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:55:22 AM

Smiley

First off, it's impossible to see atoms with the naked eye...Secondly, what you're describing is tranquility, peace of mind, similar to meditation. It has nothing to do with 'God", but since it relieves you of stress to do such a thing, you liken it to God...Yet another fallacy. Everything you've described just now is taught through some forms of meditation like Transcendental, and it is science.

Well, thank you, darkota. This is as friendly as you have talked to me yet.

Yes, I know. It is the same for me. We think that we are finding out so much through science, and we are. Then our greatness pales into nothingness in the face of all the things there are to know, and all the things that we have close to no ability to track.

I have faith in God. But I really don't know Him as much as I would like to think. So, I have hope. I must have hope, just to keep from going crazy. 'Cause if He doesn't keep His promise of free eternal life for me after the resurrection He promises, there's no way I will ever be able to do it.

Smiley

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:37:21 AM

Smiley

You still there BADecker? You keep telling me to read the bible, okay then, which one?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:44:14 PM

Smiley

You still there BADecker? You keep telling me to read the bible, okay then, which one?

Learn Greek and Hebrew. Find a Jewish Rabbi, and ask him for the best Hebrew Old Testament version. For the New Testament, learn Greek, and check out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Bible to find the most suitable direction you want to go.

Smiley

EDIT: Do you really know how to read and write? Or do you simply dictate your posts to a friend who has the capability for inputting?

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:06:29 PM

Smiley

Learn Greek and Hebrew. Find a Jewish Rabbi, and ask him for the best Hebrew Old Testament version. For the New Testament, learn Greek, and check out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Bible to find the most suitable direction you want to go.

Smiley

EDIT: Do you really know how to read and write? Or do you simply dictate your posts to a friend who has the capability for inputting?

See you've avoided the question. The reason why is because you haven't the foggiest idea which is the true bible, same as everyone else.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:20:13 PM

Smiley

Smiley

See you've avoided the question. The reason why is because you haven't the foggiest idea which is the true bible, same as everyone else.

Gotchya. See, you weren't even interested in reading a Bible, much less in finding out what it said.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: