Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 05:02:37 AM

Ignorance is bliss, lol.

You have said it ALL, brother.

I have not heard any adequate rebuttals from skeptics to the Scientific Evidence for the Afterlife that I have presented.

This shows me that the truth is out there but people will simply NOT bother to read it.

Do not hesitate to communicate your reply to the evidence presented so far; I am sad to see so many truth-seekers in this thread fail to engage with the extraordinary evidence that has been presented.

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:31:26 AM

Would you like to explain how to scientificly measure your ''evidence'' because im a bit lost, thanks.

To translate, because he's that brainwashed BADecker has rewritten the definition of a scientist so it fits his religion better, kind of like how religious people try to re-write history and everything else in order to make the world try and fit in their respective religions, why do you think that they always try to wipe out other cultures' and beliefs? Too bad for him the real world doesn't ever work like that, otherwise why would all these other religions and beliefe systems exist in the first place if his was so perfect?

It's mostly that standard modern scientists don't WANT to explain that they are proving God exists, more and more all the time in the things of science that they prove. The ones who DO express how science proves the existence of God, are ignored by the universities, or worse, ostracized. It's all a political ploy to tear down the strength of our religious nation, so that the politicians can more easily control the wealth of the people, and take over the world.

Yet the proof for the existence of God is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg8331233#msg8331233.

Smiley

My professors at Indiana beg to differ. "Can science and religion coexist" is a common theme here.

You seem to be using a definition for "science" that the joint would not agree with. Of course, true science and God coexist. God made the universe. Thus, the things of true science exist right along side of God.

What isn't correct among scientists is often the fictional stories that they make up about science. For example. The Big Bang theory is a fictional story. There is absolutely no scientific basis in fact for it. Why not? Because there are too many unknown variables that could negate the whole BB theory. One would need a proper kind of time viewer to say BB was anything like fact.

Outside of the actual proven things of science - the lab work, the observations - the rest of it is almost pure fiction.

Bible is eye witness reports.

Smiley

You realize that everything you've said so far has been wrong and everyone that took part in this thread has also told you that? Everything about the bible, science. Literally everything. It's amusing to watch you type pure nonsense and lies with such false confidence. Ignorance is bliss, lol.

I can see that you are saying what you are saying. And, you are a little bit scientifically accurate. The branch of science that makes you accurate a little, is political science. Why political science? Because political science approves of propaganda and lies, like you are using.

Did you notice how you said "lol" above? This is because you want to show that you are happy in your ignorance as well as your propaganda, even if the lol you use is not the truth. The question asks itself. Are you really laughing? Or is lol part of your propaganda as well?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:49:04 AM

I have not heard any adequate rebuttals from skeptics to the Scientific Evidence for the Afterlife that I have presented.

This shows me that the truth is out there but people will simply NOT bother to read it.

What's the afterlife got to do with proving god?

GannickusX

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:08:36 AM

People always use anything that is supernatural to prove God, somehow i dont know how...

And we should make a difference between Bible God or just God as a superior being
cabbiel0ver19

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:23:30 AM

Well, we can't rely on science when it comes to God, that's like trying to combine oil and water
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 09:56:00 AM

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/oil-and-water-do-mix-38726068/?no-ist

Stop being so proud of being stupid please, it took me five seconds to contradict that statement.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:02:51 AM

People always use anything that is supernatural to prove God, somehow i dont know how...

And we should make a difference between Bible God or just God as a superior being

One of those gods is a bully, who threatens people into believing him or else....
The other doesn't ask or require belief and certainly doesn't demand worship.

Guess which one is the devil tricking you.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:45:13 AM

One of those gods is a bully, who threatens people into believing him or else....

If I was Satan, I would have a book written about me called the Bible and make people believe I am God.

Isn't there some passage in the Bible warning about how the devil is waiting behind every corner, ready to deceive?  What better corner to hide behind than the corners of the Bible?
Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:02:31 PM

Would you like to explain how to scientificly measure your ''evidence'' because im a bit lost, thanks.

To translate, because he's that brainwashed BADecker has rewritten the definition of a scientist so it fits his religion better, kind of like how religious people try to re-write history and everything else in order to make the world try and fit in their respective religions, why do you think that they always try to wipe out other cultures' and beliefs? Too bad for him the real world doesn't ever work like that, otherwise why would all these other religions and beliefe systems exist in the first place if his was so perfect?

It's mostly that standard modern scientists don't WANT to explain that they are proving God exists, more and more all the time in the things of science that they prove. The ones who DO express how science proves the existence of God, are ignored by the universities, or worse, ostracized. It's all a political ploy to tear down the strength of our religious nation, so that the politicians can more easily control the wealth of the people, and take over the world.

Yet the proof for the existence of God is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg8331233#msg8331233.

Smiley

My professors at Indiana beg to differ. "Can science and religion coexist" is a common theme here.

You seem to be using a definition for "science" that the joint would not agree with. Of course, true science and God coexist. God made the universe. Thus, the things of true science exist right along side of God.

What isn't correct among scientists is often the fictional stories that they make up about science. For example. The Big Bang theory is a fictional story. There is absolutely no scientific basis in fact for it. Why not? Because there are too many unknown variables that could negate the whole BB theory. One would need a proper kind of time viewer to say BB was anything like fact.

Outside of the actual proven things of science - the lab work, the observations - the rest of it is almost pure fiction.

Smiley

You realize that everything you've said so far has been wrong and everyone that took part in this thread has also told you that? Everything about the bible, science. Literally everything. It's amusing to watch you type pure nonsense and lies with such false confidence. Ignorance is bliss, lol.

I can see that you are saying what you are saying. And, you are a little bit scientifically accurate. The branch of science that makes you accurate a little, is political science. Why political science? Because political science approves of propaganda and lies, like you are using.

Did you notice how you said "lol" above? This is because you want to show that you are happy in your ignorance as well as your propaganda, even if the lol you use is not the truth. The question asks itself. Are you really laughing? Or is lol part of your propaganda as well?

Smiley

I was really laughing at your behavior. People like you know their wholly wrong, but continue argueing their false points anyway in hopes that if they repeat it enough, someone else even more ignorant than themselves would believe it.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:03:32 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

I was really laughing at your behavior. People like you know their wholly wrong, but continue argueing their false points anyway in hopes that if they repeat it enough, someone else even more ignorant than themselves would believe it.

You are laughing at yourself, because you know that I have presented clear evidence at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 that proves God exists. All the world can see it. But only those who are on God's side will let themselves believe these undeniable facts.

Just so that you can see that you are wrong, in your statement, above, you used "their" incorrectly, and you spelled "argueing" incorrectly. What's the matter? Can't afford a grammatical checker or a spelling checker?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:09:50 PM

If I was Satan, I would have a book written about me called the Bible and make people believe I am God.

Isn't there some passage in the Bible warning about how the devil is waiting behind every corner, ready to deceive?  What better corner to hide behind than the corners of the Bible?

James says that even demons believe God, and shudder. So, perhaps you ARE the devil, since, by your own testimony, you believe in God.

The devil as helped to fill the world with his books. Just look at all the books of science that deny God.

Yes, the devil waits behind God's book, the Bible, to use it to tempt everyone. He used it to tempt Jesus in a big way, as recorded in Matthew and Luke.

So, why are you tempting people to get into off-topic discussions when you know it is against the rules, and when you know you could start your own thread about any other subject? Evidence that the devil is in you.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:14:14 PM

God made everything. He made it so that it all worked together perfectly. If you feel that God is bullying you, accept this thing that you call bullying as gentle exhortation and admonishment. Pulling yourself away from the perfection that you were made for - the thing you do when you deny God - is going to be far worse for you than any gentle "bullying" that God might seem to be doing to you.

Smiley

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:51:01 PM

...But only those who are on God's side will let themselves believe these undeniable facts...

Wrong already.  I'm on God's side, i.e. I believe in God.

So much for your use of "only."

Two God-believing people:  1) BADecker, and 2) The Joint.

Two completely different perspectives:  1) BADecker's incorrect reasoning, and 2) the joint's correct reasoning.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:05:44 PM

God made everything. He made it so that it all worked together perfectly. If you feel that God is bullying you, accept this thing that you call bullying as gentle exhortation and admonishment. Pulling yourself away from the perfection that you were made for - the thing you do when you deny God - is going to be far worse for you than any gentle "bullying" that God might seem to be doing to you.

Smiley

What god are you talking about? Which one?

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:57:41 PM

Smiley

I think he doesnt know because sometimes he mentions the bible but when someone destroys the bible with facts and proofs he says that the bible has nothing to do with god so i dont know.
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 04:22:28 PM

Guys, rebirth is one of the core messages of authentic spirituality. Please read as much of this volume as you can, as I am only quoting a few paragraphs; the text is called:

HUMAN
THE SCIENCE OF MAN
THE SCIENTIFIC DEFINITION AND PROOF OF GOD...

Germain present--allow us just to "bite the bullet" and get on with this subject. This is one specific Truth which was in the Holy Bible and removed in later translations. This is WHY I find it difficult for people to fail to appreciate that there are changes which have been rendered throughout the years to your accepted Holy Books.

I fail to see HOW one can claim the Christ "Jesus" by any name can have been crucified, go somewhere to prepare a place for you, ascend and come back--AND YOU ONES REFUSE TO EVEN CONSIDER REINCARNATION--YOU CANNOT HAVE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER!!! Further, what do you plan to do with those bodies which will be "raptured" as proclaimed by the evangelists? To have bodies in another "space of dimensional" placement means incarnation someplace and since you are already incarnate in one place, to move to another indicates RE-INCARNATION. Truth shall be given herein and you will simply do with it that which you will.

Also, I have already posted about this a few times:

I am happy to agree with you that God exists within. I think that is where the "proof" of God will come from: within you!  

The chess match recorded by Eisenbeiss actually happened, so it is true;
the questions were answered correctly, so that part is also true.
Finally, rebirth is a key message of spirituality and it is even in the Bible,
So that part of Eisenbeiss is also true.
What part is actually being questioned?
It seems to me that the source is giving us the truth every time.
Thus the source is not of importance; having an open mind for truth is what is important!

Hypothetically, the Phoenix Journals could be inauthentic, but this possibility is eliminated upon reading them. Since you are basically saying the same thing about the Bible and also declaring your book to be literal, I think my rational faith will have more appeal than an ancient book; you are the only one still arguing against the material that I present Humbly and in TRUTH. In fact, Phoenix Journals have the best explanation of all Biblical material, but how would you know if you condemn without knowledge?

The scribe Dharma and messengers Hatonn/Aton (who travels with Christ 'irrefutably') and crew scribed the message for our time; it is about being responsible enough to learn the truth about man and God. Since the Journals are more mysterious, it is well worth your "time"; please be aware that all that I am is a point of view.
Here is a small part of what Phoenix Journals say about "other speakers".
Search Phoenix Journals for "other speakers" --in quotes--here:
http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/site_search.html

Dude, you could just meditate or read some of the poems of Tagore and come to the truth about God; if I choose to read Journals, who are you to say it is not authentic for me¿¿¿ You do not bother to read much of anything or even to cite an example where these writings are not authentic

debating whether God exists in an empirical context is a flawed approach.

It is a flawed approach because God has no limitations.

God's WORD is very real and
I suspect that is a better topic for debate/discussion.

IS HATONN REAL?

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF THAT WHICH I OFFER IS VALID TRUTH?

Yes indeed we should, and I already have; see my latest convo with BADecker:
There you go some more, blabbing without showing any proof for or against the the existence of God. If you head on over to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395, you will find an universe full of evidence that shows that God exists... so much evidence that it is essentially proof. Might even give you some pointers on how to explain evidence. Are you ever going to get on-topic?

Hi BADecker,

Check this out; simple instructions on finding the evidence that I have posted:

Sir, where is the reply to the scientific evidence I have posted in this thread?

A hint, profile, show posts, seek an ye shall find..

If you have any interest, you can check out my posts by looking at them on my profile; I mainly post in this thread nowadays.
Wink

BADecker, you had posted that you were mainly talking about the Christian God of the Bible. Now I am confronting you on your claim that there is a God of the Bible (ONE BEING--God of Light and Love) who is also a God of wrath. I do not think that you have proven or even evidenced such a god as you claim because wrath and love is a contradiction. I am qualifying the type of god that is available to be proven; could you kindly explain why God would show wrath if He is in fact God of Love?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:26:59 PM

Smiley

The only God that exists... the real one.

Smiley

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 04:32:54 PM

I think he doesnt know because sometimes he mentions the bible but when someone destroys the bible with facts and proofs he says that the bible has nothing to do with god so i dont know.

Sir, what about the evidence I have posted in this thread? Don't you think that skeptics should read it?

The Phoenix Journals gift you with facts and proofs of God; in my opinion, the Journals contain the best explanation of the Bible; the emphasis is on personal responsibility, and it is important to realize that God is not JEALOUS and is not wrathful. That is the only suggestion that I have for my brother BADecker.

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 04:34:49 PM

The only God that exists... the real one.

God of love, not wrath. ONE GOD.

BADecker, [quoting from Phoenix Journals] Light is the ONE THING, the ONE INTELLIGENCE, the ONE POWER in the universe. Those searchers for God who have conceived the ONE BEING as having wrath and anger have cruelly retarded the human race in its search for the God of Light and Love which Messengers of all time have described!

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:41:44 PM

Sir, what about the evidence I have posted in this thread? Don't you think that skeptics should read it?

The Phoenix Journals gift you with facts and proofs of God; in my opinion, the Journals contain the best explanation of the Bible; the emphasis is on personal responsibility, and it is important to realize that God is not JEALOUS and is not wrathful. That is the only suggestion that I have for my brother BADecker.

There is no evidence of god, im sorry but there is no evidence of god at all, why do you think we dont study about god in history class?
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: