Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:56:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 05:05:40 PM

God is just like a wind. Why ? We didn't see the wind but the wind still exist because we fell it. Just like god we didn't see god but we feel that there's a god.

So your god is my fart?

Sweet!!!!!

All that methane! You'll burn well in the Lake of fire.    Cool

Glad you didn't disagree about your god!!!!

Well done sir!!
Maybe you should not all speak so strongly about this or that faith? This offends the feelings of believers. Although those who do not believe, still have some kind of faith or not?

Nope.  No faith of ANY kind.  I do not believe in ghosts, Jewish zombies, desert blind holy men, Gods of any kind, no unicorns, unless I see one in the zoo.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:49:58 PM

God is just like a wind. Why ? We didn't see the wind but the wind still exist because we fell it. Just like god we didn't see god but we feel that there's a god.

So your god is my fart?

Sweet!!!!!

All that methane! You'll burn well in the Lake of fire.    Cool

Well done sir!!
Maybe you should not all speak so strongly about this or that faith? This offends the feelings of believers. Although those who do not believe, still have some kind of faith or not?

Nope.  No faith of ANY kind.  I do not believe in ghosts, Jewish zombies, desert blind holy men, Gods of any kind, no unicorns, unless I see one in the zoo.

You have a lot of faith. After all, you don't have proof that God doesn't exist. So you are out on a limb with your speaking against Him, not knowing for sure if He isn't going to strike you dead this time.

God doesn't necessarily zap someone with lightening. Some people die suddenly in car accidents or plane crashes. They weren't all expecting it. How do you know that God didn't do it to them? Where is your proof?

You have a lot of faith. Maybe when you get a little more experience in life, some of that faith will become hope.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:04:38 PM

And in the simplest term's, proof most here are devil worshipping scum: Silence. Not one comment regarding the truth of freemasonry selling their own kid's souls to lucifer. Not one. For obvious reasons: 99% of people here have done exactly that. If you have'nt, you will. Or lose business. So your kid's alive until you die, and you think they wont know of your, ahem, sin?

I do.

Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:41:54 PM

So your god is my fart?

Sweet!!!!!

Well done sir!!

Nope.  No faith of ANY kind.  I do not believe in ghosts, Jewish zombies, desert blind holy men, Gods of any kind, no unicorns, unless I see one in the zoo.

You have a lot of faith. After all, you don't have proof that God doesn't exist. So you are out on a limb with your speaking against Him, not knowing for sure if He isn't going to strike you dead this time.

God doesn't necessarily zap someone with lightening. Some people die suddenly in car accidents or plane crashes. They weren't all expecting it. How do you know that God didn't do it to them? Where is your proof?

You have a lot of faith. Maybe when you get a little more experience in life, some of that faith will become hope.

Cool
Let's drop the 'you don't have proof that God doesn't exist' once and for all. First of all, you claim a God exists, not viceversa. It's not our duty to prove God doesn't exist, you have to prove it exists since it is your claim. Until now there is absolutely no real proof of the existence of a God, everything is covered in mistery because 'God works in misterious ways'. For people who really use their brains in a productive and rational way, that is not sufficient to even consider it a plausible idea. Passing on, what you just did is exactly what religion did in the first place to achieve their power. It's also what dictatorship did to maintain power. The use of fear against people. You might never know when it will strike you if you do not obey or if you doubt it. What you described as faith is actually the fear of death. That's what sacrifices were made for in the first place. The fear of an angry god that might kill them if they do not give him something. The word for it is oppression. That's what the gods and religion have always been and will always be, no matter how much they try to stick with science to gain some new credentials. Regardless if you are a troll or a believer, you should be ashamed of having faith in an oppressive system. And now, to end my paragraph in a manner that is more appropriate for those of your kind: Fuck off!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c789

Activity: 850
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:34:21 PM

That's what sacrifices were made for in the first place. The fear of an angry god that might kill them if they do not give him something. The word for it is oppression. That's what the gods and religion have always been and will always be, no matter how much they try to stick with science to gain some new credentials.

I'm guessing the OP is referring to Christianity? If so, Christianity does not fit the above quote. Christianity is God sending himself as Jesus to be a sacrifice that humans could never make since they are themselves sinful. As far as rules about how Christians live and what they do or don't do, that's more of a result of having been changed by God, not an attempt to earn God's favor since it can't be earned.

As for proving God's existence, that's probably not the best question since even tangible things from recent history are debated, such as if we landed on the moon or not. You can probably think of more examples. The point is that if even tangible things from recent history are quibbled over, then how much more difficult is the question of God?

This must be the most controversial thread on here so I had to throw in my .02.

Comparison of Privacy-Centric Coins: https://moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php also includes Verge and Pivx
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:30:04 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2017, 01:06:28 AM by Joshuar

And in the simplest term's, proof most here are devil worshipping scum: Silence. Not one comment regarding the truth of freemasonry selling their own kid's souls to lucifer. Not one. For obvious reasons: 99% of people here have done exactly that. If you have'nt, you will. Or lose business. So your kid's alive until you die, and you think they wont know of your, ahem, sin?

I do.

I'm quite content with that. Lucifer and satan aren't the same beings. "Satan" is used to refer to a being who acts as tempter on behalf of God, and lucifer refers to a Babylonian king, not a fallen angel, and is mentioned no where else in the bible, not even by jesus.

You've clearly never read the bible.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:26:41 AM

So your god is my fart?

Sweet!!!!!

Well done sir!!

Cool
Let's drop the 'you don't have proof that God doesn't exist' once and for all.
While the idea of proof that God doesn't exist might be off topic if it were stated without reference to posts within the topic, since it is response to posts, it is a part of proving that God DOES exist. How and Why? It shows that atheists are either ignorant and religious, but if they are knowledgeable, they are liars about the existence of atheism. This eliminates much of their response against the proof that God exists.

First of all, you claim a God exists, not viceversa. It's not our duty to prove God doesn't exist, you have to prove it exists since it is your claim. Until now there is absolutely no real proof of the existence of a God, everything is covered in mistery because 'God works in misterious ways'.
One of the mysterious ways that God works is to show us proof that He exists, without giving us all the answers about Himself. The proof is shown in a double way here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.
In addition, there are many other proofs and evidences. If you search for them you can find them.

For people who really use their brains in a productive and rational way, that is not sufficient to even consider it a plausible idea.
Actually, much of science is persued by scientists trying to prove that God doesn't exist. Why do they try to prove He doesn't exist? Because they have seen and understand that science has proven that God DOES exist, and they are attempting to find out if they missed anything in the proof.

Passing on, what you just did is exactly what religion did in the first place to achieve their power. It's also what dictatorship did to maintain power. The use of fear against people. You might never know when it will strike you if you do not obey or if you doubt it. What you described as faith is actually the fear of death. That's what sacrifices were made for in the first place. The fear of an angry god that might kill them if they do not give him something. The word for it is oppression. That's what the gods and religion have always been and will always be, no matter how much they try to stick with science to gain some new credentials. Regardless if you are a troll or a believer, you should be ashamed of having faith in an oppressive system. And now, to end my paragraph in a manner that is more appropriate for those of your kind: Fuck off!

What you describe in this last part is the thing that some people have been doing all the time. Scientists who claim that science theories are fact, are forming religions for themselves. Why? Because the theories wouldn't be theories if they were factual. They would be science laws. So, just like religion, believing that something is factual when it is not known to be factual, drops the belief into the realm of religion. Scientists and many others do this all the time. Science has become a great religion of our day.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3474

born once atheist

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:44:10 AM

What you describe in this last part is the thing that some people have been doing all the time. Scientists who claim that science theories are fact, are forming religions for themselves. Why? Because the theories wouldn't be theories if they were factual. They would be science laws. So, just like religion, believing that something is factual when it is not known to be factual, drops the belief into the realm of religion. Scientists and many others do this all the time. Science has become a great religion of our day.

Cool

you sir make about as much sense as a submarine with a screen door..

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:10:27 AM

Cool

you sir make about as much sense as a submarine with a screen door..

However, many people understand what I say. Perhaps you should take a course in "understanding" so that you can learn to understand, as well.

Cool

auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:40:45 AM

So your god is my fart?

Sweet!!!!!

All that methane! You'll burn well in the Lake of fire.    Cool

Well done sir!!
i beleive in god anyway, cause whitout a creator is impossibble is creation.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:58:17 AM

After small search in Google about does god exist scientifically or not and I find this post from express.co.UK website "Scientists use mathematical calculations to PROVE the existence of God"  ( https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/science/756870/proof-of-god-kurt-godel/amp&ved=0ahUKEwjEupKesIzTAhXHrI8KHRdKCO0QFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNHeDBV2sRvdCKs0t6RIdgJloFxrrw&sig2=hYF-ny7cYmQdWx_xIkOgbA ) how they can prove does god exist or not with the help of maths?Huh

But if we talked about hindu religious god ,then there are many proofs that god is really there
We can find" Ram setu " on India and sri Lanka border and Shiva linga(pind) there are many place where we can find Shiva ling .
Every religious have there own god and their belief.
Horacewoodwood

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:15:21 AM

That's what sacrifices were made for in the first place. The fear of an angry god that might kill them if they do not give him something. The word for it is oppression. That's what the gods and religion have always been and will always be, no matter how much they try to stick with science to gain some new credentials.

I'm guessing the OP is referring to Christianity? If so, Christianity does not fit the above quote. Christianity is God sending himself as Jesus to be a sacrifice that humans could never make since they are themselves sinful. As far as rules about how Christians live and what they do or don't do, that's more of a result of having been changed by God, not an attempt to earn God's favor since it can't be earned.

As for proving God's existence, that's probably not the best question since even tangible things from recent history are debated, such as if we landed on the moon or not. You can probably think of more examples. The point is that if even tangible things from recent history are quibbled over, then how much more difficult is the question of God?

A sacrifice for what, if not for a lesson that teaches sacrifice in a much more wicked way? What was the sacrifice made for? To save them from his wrath? Besides that, you missed the whole point. That is just the initial story of Christianity, the effects of it have been more than brutal and sacrifices were still a thing. Tangible things from recent history are debatable, not unprovable and are also a different thing. We can debate the fact that the first landings on the moon were fake. However, we did land on Mars, we know the moon exists, we have proof for them. We have prove for these tangible things.

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:22:17 AM

A sacrifice for what, if not for a lesson that teaches sacrifice in a much more wicked way? What was the sacrifice made for? To save them from his wrath? Besides that, you missed the whole point. That is just the initial story of Christianity, the effects of it have been more than brutal and sacrifices were still a thing. Tangible things from recent history are debatable, not unprovable and are also a different thing. We can debate the fact that the first landings on the moon were fake. However, we did land on Mars, we know the moon exists, we have proof for them. We have prove for these tangible things.

The sacrifice that the ancient Hebrews made were ordered by God. At their base and core they were pointing to the sacrifice that Jesus would make, and did make, on the cross, to save any and all people who accept the sacrifice for themselves.

The result is that some will go to Heaven, and some will go to Hell.

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:20:55 AM

The sacrifice that the ancient Hebrews made were ordered by God. At their base and core they were pointing to the sacrifice that Jesus would make, and did make, on the cross, to save any and all people who accept the sacrifice for themselves.

The result is that some will go to Heaven, and some will go to Hell.

Cool

Nothing ever has beed 'ordered' by God, people made these claims so they could make the sacrifice. The story of Jesus, and we're calling it a story because there is almost nobody except the ones who wrote the bible, that witnessed or heard about a Jesus in those times. The story of Jesus teaches anyone that a sacrifice of an innocent one is needed to forgive the crimes and sins of everyone else. Jesus did not sacrifice himself since he did not really have a choice. Either your God is incredibly stupid, or he has a complete lack of reason and no sense of good or wrong. The conclusion: if you claim your God exists, those are his teachings. Do you accept he exists and he might be an idiot or a 'bad guy' or maybe do you find it a bit 'manmade' and...fake?

PRIMEDICE
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:47:33 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2017, 05:52:32 AM by qwik2learn

Of course the Pauline teachings are fake and manmade! They are based on the story of Paul, a Pharissee who hated Christians and never met Jesus, yet this one man is supposed to speak for the teachings because some call him "apostle"?

I think it is better to find the truth in the Phoenix Journals since these writings have all the details on what specifically is incorrect in the so-called "Biblical Christianity".

Believing in GOD is supported by many eminent researchers and evidence that supports survival comes from many and varying classes of phenomena. I believe that knowledge revealed in the Phoenix Journals can help to clarify some of the issues of interpreting the evidence; Humanists should seek a robust explanation of all of their assumptions, and the same goes for survivalists.
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:13:59 AM

I do.

RELIGIONS are the most deadly forms of killing the world has ever recognized. Control and produce false teachings as in "religious" and you can control mankind through his MIND. Man will give up reason and logic to follow the magic of religious warping.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:14:42 PM

I do.

RELIGIONS are the most deadly forms of killing the world has ever recognized. Control and produce false teachings as in "religious" and you can control mankind through his MIND. Man will give up reason and logic to follow the magic of religious warping.

This is correct. But there are several points about this that are not often thought about.

1. People know in their hearts that it is wrong to kill other people. They know it is even wrong to hurt others. They know that it is wrong to steal. They know that it is wrong to do all kinds of other things. Yet they allow themselves to get whipped up into a military frenzy by Government leaders so that they go out and murder all kinds of other people in the thing called war. This personal allowing of whipping up has converted their good sense into religion - Government or war religion - just the same as religions like Christianity motivate for peace.

2. Some formal religions are war religions in their religious writing directives. Some are peace religions in their religious writing directives. People constantly interpret their formal religion the wrong way, and show it when they do not follow the things that their religion says.

For example. According to the Koran, Islam is a religion of peace toward fellow Muslims in good standing, but a religion of war against all others, and especially apostates. According to the Bible, Christianity is a religion of peace towards all people. But these are formal religions. Informal religions often do not even recognize that they are religions. Yet people do whatever they want, often in deference to their formal religions.

3. The religion of God is to show and know the truth, period. This is done through peace. Without peace, nothing can exist.

4. The religion of the devil is to follow the devil as one should follow God. The devil doesn't care if people recognize that there is a God or not. All he wants is that people follow him knowingly or ignorantly. His goal is destruction.

The God over all is the One Who maintains everything by the means of all-pervading cause and effect. He is the one who maintains the peace of the universe within itself, even in the face of the evil and destruction set up by the vastly weaker devil.

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:12:47 PM

Of course the Pauline teachings are fake and manmade! They are based on the story of Paul, a Pharissee who hated Christians and never met Jesus, yet this one man is supposed to speak for the teachings because some call him "apostle"?

I think it is better to find the truth in the Phoenix Journals since these writings have all the details on what specifically is incorrect in the so-called "Biblical Christianity".

Believing in GOD is supported by many eminent researchers and evidence that supports survival comes from many and varying classes of phenomena. I believe that knowledge revealed in the Phoenix Journals can help to clarify some of the issues of interpreting the evidence; Humanists should seek a robust explanation of all of their assumptions, and the same goes for survivalists.

I am sorry, you are talking complete nonsense and live in your own head. Our discussions ends here since you are indeed delusional and quite possibly mentally ill. Seek proper treatment or live in your fairy world, that is your choice, not ours to make. But facts are facts and you are messed up.

PRIMEDICE
suzanne5223

Activity: 2590
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 03:57:21 AM

We both know there's God and this world we live in is just like an investment company. For example this forum has a founder (CEO) and co- founder, isn't it? That's how things in this world will live in God is the founder/CEO and His co- founder which is the Son and the Spirit.

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:00:55 AM

Christianity has been a religion of war for a long time. The only way christianity can survive as a religion in our times is peace. It can't afford to be a war religion anymore, it would dissappear. As for men, they go to wars started by governments just as it used to go to wars started by religions. Christianity is a form of dictatorship, regardless of its peace movement that started not so long ago. Any christian state has no conflict between its government and its church, in fact they are protecting each other, in numerous times they are supporting each other because the church likes to pay no taxes, acces huge funds and politicians love to get support in a campaign from a church because that will get a vote from almost all the christians in that country. Christianity is a religion that got spread with the help of the writings, the Old Testament. As time passed by, people managed to see the fails of that book, the errors, the innacuracies, the wrong doings and really immoral teachings. Since then, christianity came up with numerous ways to save its image: saying that people missinterpret the writings, separating themselves to the very basis of their religion and claiming that religion and faith have nothing in common, etc. All of these happen because they are desperate to keep up with the modern man in order to survive as a religion. They are not against science as they used to, they now go along with it and missinterpret it to seem in their favor, although any wise man can quickly disassemble their claims. Christianity has become completely pathetic, desperate to survive by claiming anything that would please the modern man and keep their story up. But this religion, just as many others, will dissappear along with its God and its saints. Not because I want to but because that's how things go. No god is eternal and humanity has had it with childish and primitive things. Humanity is ready to grow up and leave the toys behind.

PRIMEDICE
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: