Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:49:04 AM

In my own belief  there is no scientific explaination why god exist. It just that if we have faith then we believe he exist, I can't question anything he creates, the beauty of nature and the existence of man kind. But we find reasons to believe him and even conduct researches and experiments just to prove he exist.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qwertyfull

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:22:35 AM

Many of us believe absolutely that god exist even though they have proofs but the faith of the people believe that god exist not scientist.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:52:29 PM

Nope. That's actually God. The retard calls everything God, he never even described what God really is. He said his God is the God from the bible which can't be the fucking big bang because that's not what the bible says, therefore he is contradicting himself again with this non sense. He doesn't even know how to make any sense of what he says, it's pretty sad to be honest.

Just to show you how stupid your thinking is, consider the human body for example. We know humans exist. We know they have bodies. We have examined their bodies and found out lots of things about their bodies. But even after thousands of years of human life, we still are finding new things about their bodies.

Science proves God exists. Just because we haven't found out a lot of stuff about Him, doesn't mean He doesn't exist. Are you trying to say that people don't exist because we haven't found out everything about them? You jokers are about as backward as they come.

Cool

What you said has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. What I said is that you contradicted yourself and said that there is no evidence for God and that you didn't prove god's existence. Now you are just trying to say you didn't say that when it's right here, everyone can read it, save yourself from more embarrassment, it's pointless to keep arguing, you already destroyed yourself, quit being a delusional idiot and use your brain. Do something productive with your life.

Hey, man. Thank you for a couple of things. Thank you for thinking that I am important enough that you would focus on me rather than on the scientific proof for the existence of God. And thank you for the admonishment to "save" myself "from more embarrassment." Everyone needs thanks and admonishment now and again.

But you ARE having a bit of a bad day, aren't you? You know how it goes. If you can't destroy the message, "kill the messenger..." if you can.

So, somebody told you that I contradicted myself, eh? In an ongoing talk like this one, there are lots of things said. Some of them might sound like contradictions. But they aren't, necessarily. They might simply be unclear use of the language. Or they might be a misunderstanding of what was said. The point? I didn't contradict myself, even though you or others might have understood it that way.

The more important point? The scientific proof for the existence of God has always stood. Long ago Godly folks went on to other, more important things than sitting around, bantering with a bunch of jokers like you, who are unwilling to learn science.

Research the basic scientific laws and principles of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity. Then combine them, and show us how they DON'T prove the existence of God.

And thanks. You jokers are kinda fun. You are so easy to rebut.

Cool

I will refresh your memory

1.Badecker: Scientifically speaking, I don't know what the Creator really is.
2.Badecker: At the same time, cause and effect, entropy, and complexity point towards that "Something" that we can't fathom, as being the Creator.
3.Badecker: The scientific proof for the existence of God has always stood (read 1)
4.Badecker: Research the basic scientific laws and principles of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity. Then combine them, and show us how they DON'T prove the existence of God. (Read 1 and 2)

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:21:41 PM

Nope. That's actually God. The retard calls everything God, he never even described what God really is. He said his God is the God from the bible which can't be the fucking big bang because that's not what the bible says, therefore he is contradicting himself again with this non sense. He doesn't even know how to make any sense of what he says, it's pretty sad to be honest.

Just to show you how stupid your thinking is, consider the human body for example. We know humans exist. We know they have bodies. We have examined their bodies and found out lots of things about their bodies. But even after thousands of years of human life, we still are finding new things about their bodies.

Science proves God exists. Just because we haven't found out a lot of stuff about Him, doesn't mean He doesn't exist. Are you trying to say that people don't exist because we haven't found out everything about them? You jokers are about as backward as they come.

Cool

What you said has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. What I said is that you contradicted yourself and said that there is no evidence for God and that you didn't prove god's existence. Now you are just trying to say you didn't say that when it's right here, everyone can read it, save yourself from more embarrassment, it's pointless to keep arguing, you already destroyed yourself, quit being a delusional idiot and use your brain. Do something productive with your life.

Hey, man. Thank you for a couple of things. Thank you for thinking that I am important enough that you would focus on me rather than on the scientific proof for the existence of God. And thank you for the admonishment to "save" myself "from more embarrassment." Everyone needs thanks and admonishment now and again.

But you ARE having a bit of a bad day, aren't you? You know how it goes. If you can't destroy the message, "kill the messenger..." if you can.

So, somebody told you that I contradicted myself, eh? In an ongoing talk like this one, there are lots of things said. Some of them might sound like contradictions. But they aren't, necessarily. They might simply be unclear use of the language. Or they might be a misunderstanding of what was said. The point? I didn't contradict myself, even though you or others might have understood it that way.

The more important point? The scientific proof for the existence of God has always stood. Long ago Godly folks went on to other, more important things than sitting around, bantering with a bunch of jokers like you, who are unwilling to learn science.

Research the basic scientific laws and principles of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity. Then combine them, and show us how they DON'T prove the existence of God.

Cool

2.Badecker: At the same time, cause and effect, entropy, and complexity point towards that "Something" that we can't fathom, as being the Creator.
3.Badecker: The scientific proof for the existence of God has always stood (read 1)
4.Badecker: Research the basic scientific laws and principles of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity. Then combine them, and show us how they DON'T prove the existence of God. (Read 1 and 2)

And your point?

Consider gravity. We know it exists. We feel it. It acts on everything around us. But nobody knows what it is. Even science theory isn't sure. There are loads of things like this in nature and the universe. We know they exist, but we don't really know what they are.

Just because we don't know what God is made out of, or just because we don't know if we can even understand the "stuff" He is made of, doesn't mean that He doesn't exist.

Rather than look at the fact that God exists, you would focus on misinterpreting some language that I said. This proves that you are a troll, at least in this area.

However, I thank you for doing it. Why? Because it gives me the opportunity to again list the websites that point to the proof that God exists:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

People who honestly want to see that God exists, will have a starting point for researching it. Especially those who are new to the forum.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:53:43 PM

Cool

Cool

And your point?

Consider gravity. We know it exists. We feel it. It acts on everything around us. But nobody knows what it is. Even science theory isn't sure. There are loads of things like this in nature and the universe. We know they exist, but we don't really know what they are.

Just because we don't know what God is made out of, or just because we don't know if we can even understand the "stuff" He is made of, doesn't mean that He doesn't exist.

Rather than look at the fact that God exists, you would focus on misinterpreting some language that I said. This proves that you are a troll, at least in this area.

However, I thank you for doing it. Why? Because it gives me the opportunity to again list the websites that point to the proof that God exists:

People who honestly want to see that God exists, will have a starting point for researching it. Especially those who are new to the forum.

Cool
Gravity is not a person and its also well described, you havent described god nor explained what it is, the only thing you said is that he created everything. Then again you also said you cant prove he exists and now you are back to your original post which you debunked by saying you cant prove god. Cognitive dissonance, search it.

Also you can test gravity, make experiments, math and it works. You can't do any of that with your god.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:18:23 PM

Cool

Cool

And your point?

Cool
Gravity is not a person and its also well described, you havent described god nor explained what it is, the only thing you said is that he created everything. Then again you also said you cant prove he exists and now you are back to your original post which you debunked by saying you cant prove god. Cognitive dissonance, search it.

Also you can test gravity, make experiments, math and it works. You can't do any of that with your god.

Did you miss the part about the fact that there are loads of things that are readily known without knowing much about their substance and operation? Why do you pick on gravity? Oh, of course. You want to distract from the scientific proof for God in any way that you can.

I don't have to prove that God exists. Science has already done this.

You are testing God right now with your non-scientific denial of His existence. He's pretty strong to be able to put up with your nonsense and not destroy you for it. Great test. Stop testing Him, and become one of His children instead.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:28:23 PM

Cool

Cool

And your point?

Cool

Did you miss the part about the fact that there are loads of things that are readily known without knowing much about their substance and operation? Why do you pick on gravity? Oh, of course. You want to distract from the scientific proof for God in any way that you can.

You are testing God right now with your non-scientific denial of His existence. He's pretty strong to be able to put up with your nonsense and not destroy you for it. Great test. Stop testing Him, and become one of His children instead.

Cool

Why did I pick it? You mentioned it, you said consider gravity wtf. You are going full retard now. Science hasn't proved God, you don't read about god in any scientific book of any sort. Then again, you said there is no way to prove God, now you say science has proven god, contradictions of a deluded person.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:44:35 PM

Cool

Cool

And your point?

Cool

Cool

Why did I pick it? You mentioned it, you said consider gravity wtf. You are going full retard now. Science hasn't proved God, you don't read about god in any scientific book of any sort. Then again, you said there is no way to prove God, now you say science has proven god, contradictions of a deluded person.

You are still ignoring the rest of the stuff we know very little about. Are you trying to make "gravity" the topic?

Science has proven God. Cause and effect almost do the job by itself. However there is no way to prove what God is made out of. There is a distinction there.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:05:59 PM

Cool

Cool

And your point?

Cool

Cool

You are still ignoring the rest of the stuff we know very little about. Are you trying to make "gravity" the topic?

Science has proven God. Cause and effect almost do the job by itself. However there is no way to prove what God is made out of. There is a distinction there.

Cool

Science hasn't proven God and no matter how many times you post it, it's still gonna be false.  Cause and effect almost does nothing because you don't know what it points to, could be a god, could be aliens, could be a simulation, etc etc.

Badecker: Scientifically speaking, I don't know what the Creator really is.

Cool

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
qwertyfull

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:25:57 PM

ofcourse there is god and he is the one god that we praise! scientist also believe in god tho
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:01:48 AM

...babbling of a Bible drooling mad man....

Cool

Researching what?  Your cause and effect applies to temporal systems.  Before the Big Bang there was no time, no space in this universe.
What exactly can you say about the event just before the Big Bang?  Absolutely nothing.

Stop the nonsense.
Before the BB, scientists more or less accepted science law and principle as fact. Since the BB, scientists often accept the unknown as fact. The only BB that exists is in the minds of some scientists and their followeres - religion.

Stop the nonsense.

BTW, universes might be popping up and collapsing all the time in a big soup of cosmos.  All with different set of physical constants and different chemistry, different Physics, what we know as 'time' can be completely different in other universes.
Many things might be happening. The purpose of science is to find out what is happeniong and what is not. Cause and effect is real. BB is very far fetched.

Your zombie Jew day dream is just that.  Why don't you believe in Osiris myth?  Why do you believe in the sequel not the original story?

What is a "zombie Jew day dream?" I pretty much believe in the Osiris myth as the myth that it is. Why do you believe in the BB myth? At least Osiris was probably a living, breathing person at one time. BB is so silly that if anyone decided to find the flaws in it, it would crumble easily.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:23:41 AM

God exists. Scientists have always known this. From Apologetics Press:
Cause and Effect—Scientific Proof that God Exists
by     Kyle Butt, M.Div.

The Universe exists and is real. Every rational person must admit this point. If it did not exist, we would not be here to talk about it. So the question arises, “How did the Universe get here?” Did it create itself? If it did not create itself, it must have had a cause.

Let’s look at the law of cause and effect. As far as science knows, natural laws have no exceptions. This is definitely true of the law of cause and effect, which is the most universal and most certain of all laws. Simply put, the law of cause and effect states that every material effect must have an adequate cause that existed before the effect.

Material effects without adequate causes do not exist. Also, causes never occur after the effect. In addition, the effect never is greater than the cause. That is why scientists say that every material effect must have an adequate cause. The river did not turn muddy because the frog jumped in; the book did not fall off the table because the fly landed on it. These are not adequate causes. For whatever effects we see, we must present adequate causes.

Read more at https://apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=9&article=879.

Cool

XinXan

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:11:07 AM

by     Kyle Butt, M.Div.

The Universe exists and is real. Every rational person must admit this point. If it did not exist, we would not be here to talk about it. So the question arises, “How did the Universe get here?” Did it create itself? If it did not create itself, it must have had a cause.

Let’s look at the law of cause and effect. As far as science knows, natural laws have no exceptions. This is definitely true of the law of cause and effect, which is the most universal and most certain of all laws. Simply put, the law of cause and effect states that every material effect must have an adequate cause that existed before the effect.

Material effects without adequate causes do not exist. Also, causes never occur after the effect. In addition, the effect never is greater than the cause. That is why scientists say that every material effect must have an adequate cause. The river did not turn muddy because the frog jumped in; the book did not fall off the table because the fly landed on it. These are not adequate causes. For whatever effects we see, we must present adequate causes.

Read more at https://apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=9&article=879.

Cool

The evidence is sufficient to show that this material Universe needs a non-material cause. That non-material Cause is God because...Huh?? Yet again a stupid christian webpage claiming that God did it without not one single shred of evidence. Look I can do it too.

The evidence is sufficient to show that this material Universe needs a non-material cause. That non-material Cause is the (Pick any God from any religion you want)

If there is to be a deity that is the exception from the requirement that all existing things need a cause then the same exception can be made for the sum of all energy that exists, considering that it manifests in different forms.
Further, even if a person wanted to accept that there was such a being there is nothing at all in the cosmological argument to indicate that the being would have any of the properties of humans that are projected into the concept of the deity of  any particular religion.  The first mover or first cause is devoid of any other characteristic.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:19:23 PM

by     Kyle Butt, M.Div.

Cool

The evidence is sufficient to show that this material Universe needs a non-material cause. That non-material Cause is God because...Huh?? Yet again a stupid christian webpage claiming that God did it without not one single shred of evidence. Look I can do it too.
The evidence is the complexity. Stuff doesn't become complex without a more complex precursor. Entropy shows this. The complexity of the universe is so extremely great that the term "God" fits Whatever made the universe.

The evidence is sufficient to show that this material Universe needs a non-material cause. That non-material Cause is the (Pick any God from any religion you want)
Religions are usually misguided in their understanding of God. Choose the real God, the one that science proves through cause and effect, entropy, and complexity. Then find the religion that most correctly matches the real God. Then study that religion to find the things about God that science is too weak to find out.

If there is to be a deity that is the exception from the requirement that all existing things need a cause then the same exception can be made for the sum of all energy that exists, considering that it manifests in different forms.
That we know, only the things of the universe are cause and effect things. In fact, we can barely conceive of anything that would be outside of the universe at all. Nothing random has ever been proven. But, God, being outside of the universe (at least in part) may have randomness within Himself. We just don't know through scientific observation, because science can barely observe things in this universe, but hasn't found a way to observe anything outside of the universe.

Further, even if a person wanted to accept that there was such a being there is nothing at all in the cosmological argument to indicate that the being would have any of the properties of humans that are projected into the concept of the deity of  any particular religion.  The first mover or first cause is devoid of any other characteristic.

The point is that through scientific observation, we know very little about the characteristics of God. Many religions have elements of truth regarding the characteristics of God, because the religious info has been passed down or written down from the beginning. Science has a long way to go to find out as much about God as religion has found out about Him.

Science is going in the wrong direction. Used to be that science searched for truth, and only accepted it as truth when it was proven. Now science accepts as truth the unproven big bang, and an unproven 13 to 14 billion year old universe, when religion shows us that the universe is less than 6,200 years old. Science is going the wrong way, and will ultimately fail if it doesn't change.

Let's get back to real science, both in this thread, and in scientific observation. Real science proves God exists. The proof is found through combining the basic scientific facts/laws/principles of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity. These could not exist together as they do in the universe without God, Whatever He may be.

Cool

XinXan

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:35:49 PM

by     Kyle Butt, M.Div.

Cool

The evidence is the complexity. Stuff doesn't become complex without a more complex precursor. Entropy shows this. The complexity of the universe is so extremely great that the term "God" fits Whatever made the universe.

Religions are usually misguided in their understanding of God. Choose the real God, the one that science proves through cause and effect, entropy, and complexity. Then find the religion that most correctly matches the real God. Then study that religion to find the things about God that science is too weak to find out.

That we know, only the things of the universe are cause and effect things. In fact, we can barely conceive of anything that would be outside of the universe at all. Nothing random has ever been proven. But, God, being outside of the universe (at least in part) may have randomness within Himself. We just don't know through scientific observation, because science can barely observe things in this universe, but hasn't found a way to observe anything outside of the universe.

The point is that through scientific observation, we know very little about the characteristics of God. Many religions have elements of truth regarding the characteristics of God, because the religious info has been passed down or written down from the beginning. Science has a long way to go to find out as much about God as religion has found out about Him.

Science is going in the wrong direction. Used to be that science searched for truth, and only accepted it as truth when it was proven. Now science accepts as truth the unproven big bang, and an unproven 13 to 14 billion year old universe, when religion shows us that the universe is less than 6,200 years old. Science is going the wrong way, and will ultimately fail if it doesn't change.

Let's get back to real science, both in this thread, and in scientific observation. Real science proves God exists. The proof is found through combining the basic scientific facts/laws/principles of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity. These could not exist together as they do in the universe without God, Whatever He may be.

Cool

Nope, stop it. Science doesn't prove any god at all. You haven't shown a single piece of evidence pointing to a specific god. Complexity? How does complexity point to your specific god? You have to define what god means which you haven't. You always talk about the god from the bible because thats your belief, a belief based on faith, not science.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:02:47 PM

by     Kyle Butt, M.Div.

Cool

Cool

Nope, stop it. Science doesn't prove any god at all. You haven't shown a single piece of evidence pointing to a specific god. Complexity? How does complexity point to your specific god? You have to define what god means which you haven't. You always talk about the god from the bible because thats your belief, a belief based on faith, not science.

So you don't have much scientific understanding about complexity. Look above at what I said about it.

We have no evidence in the universe of complexity coming about without something more complex being its precursor.

The fact that you want me to "stop it" shows that you are irritated because you don't have an answer to the things that I am showing you. Why are you so against reality? What changes in your life if you realize God is real? You still go on living just like you always have. The only thing that you might achieve is peace if you come to be on God's side rather than against Him.

Cool

XinXan

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:10:46 PM

by     Kyle Butt, M.Div.

Cool

Cool

So you don't have much scientific understanding about complexity. Look above at what I said about it.

We have no evidence in the universe of complexity coming about without something more complex being its precursor.

The fact that you want me to "stop it" shows that you are irritated because you don't have an answer to the things that I am showing you. Why are you so against reality? What changes in your life if you realize God is real? You still go on living just like you always have. The only thing that you might achieve is peace if you come to be on God's side rather than against Him.

Cool

Still not defining god. Still no evidence that proves anything you say points to your specific God. I can agree with everything you said and it still doesn't show God exists. The precursor has to be more complex but it doesn't have to be God. If it is God, who is the precursor of god then? Same argument over and over again. Self refuting arguments that you keep using.

-Everything has a cause (then you would say but god doesnt have a cause but you just said everything has a cause but god doesn't have a cause....)
-Everything that is complex requires a more complex precursor (then you would say god doesn't but you just said everything does....)
Loop arguments and none of them point to a specific God. You keep avoiding the question. Where is the evidence that shows your specific God is the real God.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:20:36 PM

by     Kyle Butt, M.Div.

Cool

Cool

Cool

Still not defining god. Still no evidence that proves anything you say points to your specific God. I can agree with everything you said and it still doesn't show God exists. The precursor has to be more complex but it doesn't have to be God. If it is God, who is the precursor of god then? Same argument over and over again. Self refuting arguments that you keep using.

-Everything has a cause (then you would say but god doesnt have a cause but you just said everything has a cause but god doesn't have a cause....)
-Everything that is complex requires a more complex precursor (then you would say god doesn't but you just said everything does....)
Loop arguments and none of them point to a specific God. You keep avoiding the question. Where is the evidence that shows your specific God is the real God.

You are forgetting one major thing here. God isn't necessarily part of everything. Everything includes this universe. If God has made Himself partially part of this universe, God still isn't included in everything, because He is outside of this universe, as well.

This is my God, the real God, as proven by the scientific laws/principles of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity, combined.

Cool

Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:07:37 AM

by     Kyle Butt, M.Div.

Cool

Cool

Cool

You are forgetting one major thing here. God isn't necessarily part of everything. Everything includes this universe. If God has made Himself partially part of this universe, God still isn't included in everything, because He is outside of this universe, as well.

This is my God, the real God, as proven by the scientific laws/principles of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity, combined.

Cool
Episode 21: 'Chaos and randomness inside the mind of a retard named...you know the name'
Ever won an argument with a decent, intelligent human being? Things change, the argument changes from his side, he thinks about it, even if he still sustains his idea, his argumentation will take new thinks into consideration. Try the same with dumb, stupid, idiotic people and it will go like this: no matter how evident your argument is, his argument will always stay the same. He can never realize the fallacy in his thinking so he will always believe he is right, never researching further. That is what is happening with our small retard, Badecker. His answers have a randomness, many times he does not answer to what you said but to what crosses his useless mind. But no matter how random his answer is, he will always keep claiming the same stupid shit, over and over again. For him, the big bang is not real. He can't really understand that the Big Bang has been scientifically observed, its traces have been seen, they completely match the theory. He does not understand that there was first a theory and a prediction of what they would find and they found exactly the same thing the theory contained (Background Radiation). He does not understand the Big Bang was not a myth (as Gods are), it was properly defined, it obeys scientific laws, it is completely understandable and it has already been reproduced, on a very small scale. He somehow surpasses all of the facts in favor of his brainwashing fairy tale. He can not understand logic and he does not realize that cause and effect can not be a definite law since some things may except from the rule (radioactive decay, the big bang itself) because a cause has not yet been found, which turns cause and effect into an imperfect rule. He does not understand complexity, neither entropy and we can tell that just by the very own fact that he calls them 'scientific laws'. He does not understand that a God could not be proven based on the fact that cause and effect, entropy and complexity exist since all of these might (and might is the right term because of the exceptions) lead to the existence of a cause of the beginning, one that is undefined and unseen at the moment. He does not understand that because of our understanding of this universe (an understanding that works, it gets things going) science never mentions God as a possible first cause since there are an infinite more probable causes than this one. He does not understand that all religions have the same 'characteristics' of the Creator, they differ on the stories an are all man made and 90% they are historically erroneous which makes it all to seem a 'forgery' from the beginning. He does not understand that the age of our universe is an approximation, a very close one, not a theory and that it is a fact because the proofs have already been made, observations were clear, research was strongly done. All that Badecker can think of is that whatever the circumstances, God exists. No matter how hard the evidence would be, he would believe the same. That is a mental illness and a huge level of stupidity. The funny thing, the one that makes us not give a flying spit on his ideas, is that he doesn't even understand that he is stupid. Stay tuned for more, the chaotic retard will most surely come back with some new package for his own shit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:15:01 AM

Episode 21: 'Chaos and randomness inside the mind of a retard named...you know the name'
Ever won an argument with a decent, intelligent human being? Things change, the argument changes from his side, he thinks about it, even if he still sustains his idea, his argumentation will take new thinks into consideration. Try the same with dumb, stupid, idiotic people and it will go like this: no matter how evident your argument is, his argument will always stay the same. He can never realize the fallacy in his thinking so he will always believe he is right, never researching further. That is what is happening with our small retard, Badecker. His answers have a randomness, many times he does not answer to what you said but to what crosses his useless mind. But no matter how random his answer is, he will always keep claiming the same stupid shit, over and over again. For him, the big bang is not real. He can't really understand that the Big Bang has been scientifically observed, its traces have been seen, they completely match the theory. He does not understand that there was first a theory and a prediction of what they would find and they found exactly the same thing the theory contained (Background Radiation). He does not understand the Big Bang was not a myth (as Gods are), it was properly defined, it obeys scientific laws, it is completely understandable and it has already been reproduced, on a very small scale. He somehow surpasses all of the facts in favor of his brainwashing fairy tale. He can not understand logic and he does not realize that cause and effect can not be a definite law since some things may except from the rule (radioactive decay, the big bang itself) because a cause has not yet been found, which turns cause and effect into an imperfect rule. He does not understand complexity, neither entropy and we can tell that just by the very own fact that he calls them 'scientific laws'. He does not understand that a God could not be proven based on the fact that cause and effect, entropy and complexity exist since all of these might (and might is the right term because of the exceptions) lead to the existence of a cause of the beginning, one that is undefined and unseen at the moment. He does not understand that because of our understanding of this universe (an understanding that works, it gets things going) science never mentions God as a possible first cause since there are an infinite more probable causes than this one. He does not understand that all religions have the same 'characteristics' of the Creator, they differ on the stories an are all man made and 90% they are historically erroneous which makes it all to seem a 'forgery' from the beginning. He does not understand that the age of our universe is an approximation, a very close one, not a theory and that it is a fact because the proofs have already been made, observations were clear, research was strongly done. All that Badecker can think of is that whatever the circumstances, God exists. No matter how hard the evidence would be, he would believe the same. That is a mental illness and a huge level of stupidity. The funny thing, the one that makes us not give a flying spit on his ideas, is that he doesn't even understand that he is stupid. Stay tuned for more, the chaotic retard will most surely come back with some new package for his own shit.

LOL!

Did you write that before my last comment? Or did you start it as soon as you saw I was online?

The scientific laws of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity, when combined, not only prove that God exists, but also prove that there is no other way. Check out the summaries here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380,
and then research it to see for yourself.

HWW, your humor is simply too much Cheesy

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: