Bitcoin Forum
November 14, 2018, 02:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 495 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 804249 times)
Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:44:39 PM

I advise to read the book"The God Delusion; 2006 ,Book by Richard Dawkins"
Very good choice, a truly masterpiece. 'The selfish gene' is also a good read.

Cause and effect show us that God is the only way this universe could happen. Dawkins is becoming a delusion the more he writes crap like this.

Cool

You said yourself that cause and effect alone can't prove God, are you losing your memory? Why do you even comeback to this thread where all your crazy ideas have been debunked already. You come here just to say the same thing now, God did it. Save yourself the trouble, you are not convincing anyone, at this point it seems like you are trying to convince yourself.

I said that cause and effect combined with universal entropy combined with complex universe prove God.

You aren't losing your memory on this. Why not? You never checked it out to remember it in the first place. Check it out:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380

Cool
Really quick Episode 15 from our famous retard, Badecker. Here we can observe how superficial he actually is and also how stupid he gets day by day. Astargath told him how his affirmations are contradictory regarding cause and effect and asked him if he is losing his memory. The poor idiot responds by saying he meant something else and accusing Astargath of never checking out his links in order to remember them in the first place. Three or four pages earlier, Astargath did a step by step rebuttal of those exact links to which the retard, Badecker, responded. Need anything more to say? Let's just calmly wait for Badecker's reply in order to have an episode 16 of the proof of how supernatural Badecker's stupidity is. Remember kids, don't do drugs or religion. You might end up a retard like Badecker.

Perfect example of how BADecker ignores the truth and pushes his own agenda. He cant argue a single point without making assumptions or completely ignoring facts.

Mr T says it best: "I pity the fool"

Notice how stats can't bring any rebuttal to the proof that God exists, but he finds it easy to attempt defamation of BADecker.

Cool

Wow.... talking in a 3rd person.... is that a new skill or are you tying to avoid the reality of the situation.

As for rebuttal...... since you are so good at looking at links, search your own links and ye shall find.

That's just another one of the things YOU aren't smart enough to do... search my links and find rebuttal in them.

Cool

You lost your fuel badecker, I'm still waiting for your response to my latest post, not to mention that I already debunked all your ''proof''. Maybe it's time for you to abandon this thread and search for another because you have been destroyed here, just saying, as friendly advice.

There is no reason to respond to your posts. When you talk religion like you do, you will simply believe and blab anything that you want no matter what is said.

Pick a point that you have debunked, and list it and the debunking... in simple, brief language, from your own understanding.

Cause and effect alone has almost proven that God exists. Almost all scientific investigation has as its goal, a way to debunk cause and effect, by finding something that is pure random. The particular scientist doing the research on a particular science project may not know that his science will be analyzed for proving cause and effect to be false, but it will.

Cause and effect shows programming of everything in the universe... even so-called free will. Programming needs a Programmer.

To debunk God scientifically, you will have to debunk cause and effect, entropy, complexity, or at least one of them.

Cool

No, no, let's pretend you are right and what you said points to a ''creator''. The question is, how do you know who the creator is? What is your evidence or proof that it is the christian God and not aliens from another dimension or that we are living in a computer simulation?

There are lots of questions. Why pick on this one? Are you setting me up to be some kind of authority? Research cause and effect, entropy, and complexity if you want authority.

This is the scientific proof that God exists, thread. Ask your other questions elsewhere. Maybe even start your own topic(s).

Cool

None of them point anywhere specific in terms of what made everything. You said the creator is God from the Bible and I asked you, how do you know, you don't answer, yet again. Your 4 links that you always post are supposed to show there is a creator or that something created us, fair enough, I'm pretending it's true, you still don't answer the question of how do you know what the creator actually is and how do you know he is a God and not something else. Stop avoiding the question, don't be a bitch.

Why are you bringing religion into it? This is a science topic. Why do I have to answer your religious questions in a science topic? I don't. So, you stop being a bitch... can you, even?

Just to please you, however, let me say that my religion is that the Creator is the God of the Bible. It seems that your religion is not that.

Scientifically speaking, I don't know what the Creator really is. How can someone of the universe, who thinks according to the laws of the way the universe is and works, conceive of something that is completely outside of the universe and its laws... at least in part? Nobody is made to be able to think that way.

At the same time, cause and effect, entropy, and complexity point towards that "Something" that we can't fathom, as being the Creator.

The question isn't one of me not explaining. The question is one of why you won't accept the proof that is so evident, right in front of you, when it has been explained over and over to you.

Cool
Episode 17 - 'The shameful fall of a retard named Badecker'. There is not much to say, as you can all read what that idiot posted. After pushing everyone aside and asking only for 'scientific' proof or disproof, after claiming that God exists because he believes that simply combining some laws might prove it, after being bossy and authoritarian to people who asked him how could he know it is God, after many other shit he has said here, Badecker comes out of the closet and admits he doesn't know it's God (assuming his theory would be correct, although it is not). He also says that 'Nobody is made to be able to think that way'. Why all that struggle then? If his God created him in such a way that he would never be able to know that God is the creator of the universe, why all the messages, the revelation, the bible, the need for belief and prayers? Does not seem like that God likes to be discovered, acknowledged or praised. Above all, how can someone who doesn't know for sure that God exists claim scientific proof for it and hang on for dear life to his theory? How can the same person be religious although he is aware he doesn't know shit about something that he calls the Creator? Why try to impose his views, be them scientific or religious on a subject that he is aware he can never know anything of? Well, we have the answer written by Badecker himself: 'Just to please you, however, let me say that my religion is that the Creator is the God of the Bible'. It's just a religious propaganda, it's his religion that pushes him to try by all means to prove they are right, even when he is out of his league, on subjects that he is not prepared for. His scientific proof has a religious purpose, a religious cause and a religious motif behind, yet Badecker asks everyone to stay scientific and not bring religion in the discussion. That is why he is stupid, he doesn't even know what he is doing, he only knows why: because he is religious. That is a very important step in our proof that Badecker is a stupid apologist. Let us all thank the apologist, he has made our work much easier. We might not even need 100 episodes for it. Stay tuned, shit is hitting the fan.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1081

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:28:03 PM

Scientifically speaking, I don't know what the Creator really is. How can someone of the universe, who thinks according to the laws of the way the universe is and works, conceive of something that is completely outside of the universe and its laws... at least in part? Nobody is made to be able to think that way.

At the same time, cause and effect, entropy, and complexity point towards that "Something" that we can't fathom, as being the Creator.

The question isn't one of me not explaining. The question is one of why you won't accept the proof that is so evident, right in front of you, when it has been explained over and over to you.

Cool

So you just admitted that you don't know that is God, lol. Yes and that something can be many things, so we agree then.

Err... Anybody see the name Astargath as the one who posted? Looks like Astargath said it, not me.

Cool
bigcash2011

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

Miracle Tele - Bringing Magic to Telecom

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 08:30:31 PM

Simple answer is that when something exists or is made their is a creator, so this earth and universe would never had been created Itslef but there is a creator... Thats a fact..

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Astargath

Activity: 910
Merit: 585

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:34:39 PM

Cool

So you just admitted that you don't know that is God, lol. Yes and that something can be many things, so we agree then.

Err... Anybody see the name Astargath as the one who posted? Looks like Astargath said it, not me.

Cool

Err... Anybody else see this ''Scientifically speaking, I don't know what the Creator really is.'' Because to me that means that, well, you don't know what the creator really is. Why bother with all this shit if in the end you admit that you don't know. What is the point of all of this.

█████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
        █████           █████
        █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████
        █████
        █████

Borderless Trading with Jarvis Exchange
Whitepaper | Twitter | Facebook | Medium | Instagram
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:35:00 PM

Why are you bringing religion into it? This is a science topic. Why do I have to answer your religious questions in a science topic? I don't. So, you stop being a bitch... can you, even?

Just to please you, however, let me say that my religion is that the Creator is the God of the Bible. It seems that your religion is not that.

Cool
Episode 17 - 'The shameful fall of a retard named Badecker'. There is not much to say, as you can all read what that idiot posted. After pushing everyone aside and asking only for 'scientific' proof or disproof, after claiming that God exists because he believes that simply combining some laws might prove it, after being bossy and authoritarian to people who asked him how could he know it is God, after many other shit he has said here, Badecker comes out of the closet and admits he doesn't know it's God (assuming his theory would be correct, although it is not). He also says that 'Nobody is made to be able to think that way'. Why all that struggle then? If his God created him in such a way that he would never be able to know that God is the creator of the universe, why all the messages, the revelation, the bible, the need for belief and prayers? Does not seem like that God likes to be discovered, acknowledged or praised. Above all, how can someone who doesn't know for sure that God exists claim scientific proof for it and hang on for dear life to his theory? How can the same person be religious although he is aware he doesn't know shit about something that he calls the Creator? Why try to impose his views, be them scientific or religious on a subject that he is aware he can never know anything of? Well, we have the answer written by Badecker himself: 'Just to please you, however, let me say that my religion is that the Creator is the God of the Bible'. It's just a religious propaganda, it's his religion that pushes him to try by all means to prove they are right, even when he is out of his league, on subjects that he is not prepared for. His scientific proof has a religious purpose, a religious cause and a religious motif behind, yet Badecker asks everyone to stay scientific and not bring religion in the discussion. That is why he is stupid, he doesn't even know what he is doing, he only knows why: because he is religious. That is a very important step in our proof that Badecker is a stupid apologist. Let us all thank the apologist, he has made our work much easier. We might not even need 100 episodes for it. Stay tuned, shit is hitting the fan.

I just wanted to thank you, again, for helping people to understand that science proves the existence of God. I know you are doing it unwillingly. But God is seeing to it that you do it, anyway. So, even though you don't really deserve it, thanks, anyway.

Since you are continually supporting the fact of the scientific proof of the existence of God, why don't you turn and believe in God, and then find Jesus salvation. If you do, you will be rewarded with everlasting life, rather than a simple, little reward in this life, for helping to support the scientific proof that God exists, by talking a lot, but never rebutting it.

Cool
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:36:28 PM

Cool

Cool

Err... Anybody else see this ''Scientifically speaking, I don't know what the Creator really is.'' Because to me that means that, well, you don't know what the creator really is. Why bother with all this shit if in the end you admit that you don't know. What is the point of all of this.

I think a lot of us have noticed that you are having trouble handling the English language.

Cool
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:23:36 AM

Cool

Cool

I think a lot of us have noticed that you are having trouble handling the English language.

Cool

Sorry Puddleduck, Astargath's understanding of the English language is just fine.

Your's..... not so.

The highlighted parts above in red are where you admit you have no idea what you are on about and your words and links are assumptions.

Congratulations, you are on your way to growing up.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:55:26 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Sorry Puddleduck, Astargath's understanding of the English language is just fine.

Your's..... not so.

The highlighted parts above in red are where you admit you have no idea what you are on about and your words and links are assumptions.

Since everybody knows that you don't understand much of anything, thank you for emphasizing the fact that we really don't understand much about God. And it is even less from the scientific point of view.

So, thanks for your encouraging foolishness.

Cool
stats

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:01:35 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Your's..... not so.

Since everybody knows that you don't understand much of anything, thank you for emphasizing the fact that we really don't understand much about God. And it is even less from the scientific point of view.

So, thanks for your encouraging foolishness.

Cool

I am so glad you have given up on your ridiculous claims.

Is it possible that your delusions are subsiding?

Maybe, you even no longer belief your own claims.

As for me not knowing much.... I am happy for you to think that.

I have claimed nothing and have nothing to loose.

Because of your claims, you are the one who is looking like the imbecile you are.

Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:03:30 AM

Episode 18 - "Help a retard understand what he has done". It's hilarious to see Badecker now run desperately and try to repair his mistake. It was not an intentional mistake, he is just stupid. He did not realise that by saying that he actually doesn't know it's God, his whole world falls apart. He never understood that everyone brings religion in discussion because that is the field in which he is 'scientifically' trying to prove something. He has religious reasons, he is religious because that is what religious means, believing in the existence of a deity, he has a religious way of thinking and none the less his belief in God is pure religious as he admits it since he actually can not scientifically prove or know that it was God who created the universe (let alone the fact that the universe was intentionally created). His scientific proof is based on a religious view that the universe was created with the purpose of life, and that is a fallacy when trying to scientifically understand the universe and the traces that lead to it's beginning (not creation). There is little to 0 evidence that the Universe was created as well as there is little to 0 evidence that a God, any God, exists yet Badecker starts to prove these afirmations assuming they are already true, and that is because he is religious. He thinks that cause and effect, complexity and entropy prove the world was programmed and he is wrong again, since programming only refers to a computer program or the action of making a schedule. He can't even express himself correctly, yet he claims he can scientifically prove something. The only scientific laws that he knows little of are cause and effect, complexity and entropy (the last two are not laws, only cause and effect is) which he knows of from other apologists who made exactly the same claim and got debunked by great scientists. Nowadays they do the same as Badecker: they stay underground , like rats, and babble on with their shit that got debunked by people who actually studied, hoping that maybe one day they can brainwash enough children so they can have their apologist social media warriors on their side. What they will never do again is a debate with someone who studied science, be it physics, biology, cosmology, etc. They won't do it because they know for sure the loss is assured and the shame is great. I know another one who would not dare to debate a scientist, he wouldn't even dare to make his claims more public than this forum: Badecker. The apologist retarded rat who didn't even realise when he debunked his own theory and now struggles to blame others for not understanding what he said. Episode 19 will hopefully destroy the rat and it's viruses. Hang on, fellas.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Astargath

Activity: 910
Merit: 585

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:11:45 AM

Yeah, badecker has finally failed. He admitted that he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. He is just another brainwashed religious person, nothing more. At first I really thought he may not be just a typical religious guy but in the end he proved me wrong. Not much more to say at this point, as horace said now he is desperately trying to say that he didn't mean that but it's too late.

█████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
        █████           █████
        █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████
        █████
        █████

Borderless Trading with Jarvis Exchange
Whitepaper | Twitter | Facebook | Medium | Instagram
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:17:04 PM

God exists. Science proves it. Nature shows it. Research the science laws in the following links to understand how:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool
stats

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:20:43 PM

HA HA HA HA HA

All you have left is your ability to post delusional links which have been debunked by not only others, but also yourself.

See proof above in red writing for your own debunking.

You have nothing and now trying to save face, but this has made you look more desperate than ever.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BureauChef

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:34:05 PM

the balance on the earth, look at the biological systeam of the creatures. they're incredible like crazy.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1110

born once atheist

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:21:53 PM

wow so glad i brought this thread back from the dead last year

but i think we need more memes folks, liven the place up a little , these walls of text are making my poor little brain cell hurt.  Grin Cheesy

So anyway here ya go folks...

a video of BADecker  spouting his nonsense in person!!!      comedy gold!
now you may ask, so why does BADecker never link to this retarded web page seeing how he parrots all the pious drivel the site spouts.
simple ...who'd wanna be exposed on bitcointalk for being an  ignorant moron?  (i know this place is full of em, but whatever...)
Sorry BADecker... aka  Ken Ham, i just blew your cover!!  lol

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 343

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:36:37 PM

Of course , god is exists, if you new in scient, maybe your gonna become ateis, but if you learn more and more in scients, you gonna know everything is under his control.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hawthelegend

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:31:33 AM

but i think we need more memes folks, liven the place up a little , these walls of text are making my poor little brain cell hurt.  Grin Cheesy

now you may ask, so why does BADecker never link to this retarded web page seeing how he parrots all the pious drivel the site spouts.
simple ...who'd wanna be exposed on bitcointalk for being an  ignorant moron?  (i know this place is full of em, but whatever...)
Sorry BADecker... aka  Ken Ham, i just blew your cover!!  lol

Is this really legit?? I mean is this really badecker?? And wait, are thos dvd's really for sale?? And how did you mange to identify that it is really him?? I mean that's just difficult. But not impossible tho. One last thing, if that is really him, isnt that a bit too much?? I mean that can cause him serious trolling and other things now that his real identity is known..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:19:06 PM

Sorry BADecker... aka  Ken Ham, i just blew your cover!!  lol

http://i.imgur.com/UrCSU2u.jpg

Is this really legit?? I mean is this really badecker?? And wait, are thos dvd's really for sale?? And how did you mange to identify that it is really him?? I mean that's just difficult. But not impossible tho. One last thing, if that is really him, isnt that a bit too much?? I mean that can cause him serious trolling and other things now that his real identity is known..

Is that all you jokers can do? All you can do is attempt to pick on BADecker. You can't really even begin to rebut cause and effect, entropy, and complexity. You can't even begin to rebut the scientific proof that God exists. Pick a point in the proof. Rebut even one point in simple concise language if you can.

You retards belong in a funny farm, right along with the FE people.

Cool
stats

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:38:23 PM

Is that all you jokers can do? All you can do is attempt to pick on BADecker. You can't really even begin to rebut cause and effect, entropy, and complexity. You can't even begin to rebut the scientific proof that God exists. Pick a point in the proof. Rebut even one point in simple concise language if you can.

Cool

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Ladies and gentlemen, this is our little pet BADecker at his worst.

As can be seen above he is trying to play the victim. This is quite funny as due to his own words which can be found here: [/url]   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19455088#msg19455088[/url]   he admits that his god cannot be proven.

Poor little fella is really angry that his world has fallen apart.

His links have been disproven by others and himself and he now has nothing left apart from the victim stage.

C'mon little fella, pull yourself together. You are embarrassing yourself.

BTW: Can't wait for the next chapter. Going to be a laugh.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:51:28 PM

Cool

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Ladies and gentlemen, this is our little pet BADecker at his worst.

As can be seen above he is trying to play the victim. This is quite funny as due to his own words which can be found here: [/url]   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19455088#msg19455088[/url]   he admits that his god cannot be proven.

Poor little fella is really angry that his world has fallen apart.

His links have been disproven by others and himself and he now has nothing left apart from the victim stage.

C'mon little fella, pull yourself together. You are embarrassing yourself.

BTW: Can't wait for the next chapter. Going to be a laugh.

Thanks again for helping to spread the proof that God exists, by not rebutting the scientific proof found here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 495 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.