Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:55:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 09:52:22 PM

So I've been keeping track a little. This is the 77th time BADecker has contradicted himself/told a blatant lie.

If you lie, you have to have a good memory.  His obviously sucks.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:23:21 PM

I was curious if you realized that you implicated Genesis as "all mistake."

I wouldn't mind if you explained it to me. However, I am rather impatient. Please do it in as few words as possible.

Thanks.

Smiley

Sure.

First you say:

...Quran is perfection of mistakes. In other words, it is entire mistake.

Then I point out:

...the Quran and the Bible are virtually identical up until the house of Abraham.

Therefore:

-  If the Quran is "all mistake," and...
-  If the Quran and Bible are initially identical...
-  Then the Bible is initially "all mistake"  (because it is initially identical to the Quran which you dscribed as "all mistake")

Thanks, again.

Actually, the reverse is true. Even if the beginning of Quran were exactly the same as the beginning of Genesis, the fact that the Quran is against the idea of Jesus salvation for all people, makes the Quran complete imperfection. Beyond this, it makes the Quran a book of blasphemy and hypocrisy. Why? In Genesis, after the first sin in the Garden, God who walked in the Garden in His form as Jesus with the first two people, promised the Messiah.

The whole Bible, including Genesis, is there for the salvation of people through Jesus salvation. Jesus is the Messiah that the Jews say is prophesied about by Moses and other prophets, even though many Jews don't accept Him as such.

Since the Quran promises Heaven (salvation) by personal works righteousness, if it has a mixture of Messiah salvation along with works righteousness salvation, it is mixed-up and self-contradictory.

Smiley

You should be telling this to yourself, not to me.

If the reverse is true, then why did you say the opposite earlier?

Look, you contradicted yourself earlier and now you're disagreeing with what you had said.  Don't tell me "actually, the reverse is true" when the reverse is completely false based upon your earlier words.

All you're doing is essentially claiming you are right no matter what position you take or what you say.  It's not my fault you can't keep your thoughts organized.

What does anything you say have to do with anything? The point is, if you are on-topic with all this, you are barely so. Get a life, and get on-topic like I am with my https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 information, instead of all this rambling. Now, of course, I am only suggesting. Far be it from me to even attempt to order you.

Smiley

Nobody is more off-topic than you.  You are the Jesus of off-topic.

In >200 pages, not once have you demonstrated the ability to provide support for your beliefs.  

In >200 pages, despite dozens of specific requests from myself and others, not once have you challenged any of our rebuttals.

We give you point-by-point responses which obliterate your arguments beyond all doubt, and every single time without fail, you ignore them.  When you ignore them, you are the one that goes off topic.

Not once have you managed to prove yourself correct, and not once have you managed to prove someone else incorrect.

When you "debate" in this thread, nobody else is ever involved.  You contradict yourself so frequently that you are your only opponent.

It's absurdly pathetic when there's only one person involved in a debate, and he still manages to lose (i.e. against himself).

Honestly, you would be a better debater if you were unconscious.
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 01:30:24 AM

How do you intend to prove they do exist?
You do not provide an adequate reason to reject the evidence, and so you do not disprove the conclusion (from parsimony) that the source was communicating factual information that had "survived" death.
I see no basis for rejecting the evidence of Eisenbeiss and AECES top 40. You failed to plausibly explain ALL OF THAT, just like BADecker and the joint!!

Hey, leave me out of this one.  I didn't make any claims about "souls," nor did I implicate any based upon my claims of Intelligent Design.

You did not engage with the survival hypothesis. Just like Joshuar did not provide adequate reason.

But I didn't make any claim about souls.  No claim means there is nothing for you to make a counterclaim against.

I can't be accused of not refuting a certain point in a debate I wasn't participating in.
You questioned whether there was fraud involved. I answered that concern.

The simplest explanation is survival, so you should agree with my claim at this point.

What? No desire to discuss the scientific evidence for the afterlife, the joint?

You are not curious to see how survival of the personality relates to God?

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 01:30:49 AM

Since there is little or no real scientific explanation, we should not be doing this.

The survival hypothesis is a scientific theory because it has passed tests which could falsify it.

You can find the physics to back up rebirth in "HUMAN THE SCIENCE OF MAN".

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 01:57:17 AM

Perhaps we should refrain from such activities for fear of being overcome by malevolent spirits until we understand exactly what is going on, and until we can retain REAL control at all times in the operations.

BADecker,

If exact knowledge and full control was required for all endeavors, then there would be no New World, no Space Program, and quite certainly NO BIBLE!

I advise you not to call my GOD the devil until you know EXACTLY what is going on.

You claim that GOD HIMSELF has real control over the content of the Bible, so then why is God described as "jealous"?
God's messenger Hatonn delivers a message that is both literal and rational; this is what a spiritual teaching should look like.

Here is some more context for our discussion:

If you dally in Satanism; you will attract the “god of the world”, Satan, or his henchmen. I must ask you--how does your minister contact God? How do you commune with Christ? Through prayer? So do the witches and Satanists use prayer! I ask you to use caution and guide yourselves most diligently--HOWEVER, IF YOU LUMP INTO A GROUPING ALL ENERGIES FROM THE BEYOND CONSCIOUSNESS, YOU WILL MISS OF OUR INSTRUCTIONS FOR WE HAVE NO OTHER MEANS OF COMMUNICATION. THROUGH SCRIBES SUCH AS THIS ONE, IS THE MANNER IN WHICH THE FINAL INSTRUCTIONS SHALL COME FORTH FOR IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR OUR PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION UPON YOUR PLACE WITH ALL THE ATTENDANT ATTENTION.

Ambition in itself is a hideous ego monster, tricking you all the way to trust the human consciousness instead of getting God first and, in getting Him, to find a cornucopia of treasure and wisdom, abundance, light and divine love ever flowing. You must know that all desires of the human that you may have in this world of expression and manifestation can be surrendered. When they are surrendered, the divine desiring of God comes into your life and within your being and every expression of that "oneness". Since the God dwells within self, who benefits? To move, with us, along our path there are things which must be overcome in your personalities of desire.

By the way, I still disagree with you about a "jealous/wrathful God"; God is love, and you have called my God the Devil without even so much as pointing out where God's messenger is telling you to do evil.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 05:08:00 AM

I love The Onion!  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:12:36 AM

That and jesus face apearing on toast its definitive proof that god exists. No for real now if God really wanted to make us belive he himself could just come to earth, appear as a giant god and say: Hey im God and yes i really exist.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 05:18:56 AM

That and jesus face apearing on toast its definitive proof that god exists. No for real now if God really wanted to make us belive he himself could just come to earth, appear as a giant god and say: Hey im God and yes i really exist.

Why couldn't he come to earth and appear as a gorilla and sign "Hey I'm god"?  By not speaking the words he could be testing the intelligence of man.

No one has seen a god - you never know!  Smiley

XinXan

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:25:01 AM

Why couldn't he come to earth and appear as a gorilla and sign "Hey I'm god"?  By not speaking the words he could be testing the intelligence of man.

Yep i think he is indeed testing to see who is stupid enough to believe that and he will only save the atheists, its his masterplan he invented the religions to check who was foolish enough to believe in them, cheeky god.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 05:27:21 AM

Yep i think he is indeed testing to see who is stupid enough to believe that and he will only save the atheists, its his masterplan he invented the religions to check who was foolish enough to believe in them, cheeky god.

A god would never "return" and send atheists to hell.  Why would he give us overwhelming proof of evolution, give us brains, then punish us for using them?  Makes no sense to me.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:28:22 AM

Non-Biblical teachings that seem to be about God may be correct in some areas, but because they are false in other areas, they are not really about God.

God is not jealous or wrathful; God is love.
Instead of trying to "reconcile" these two cointradictions through "the person of Jesus Christ", why not accept that God is love and go from there?
Because they are different points, the thing that I was talking about that you quoted, and the thing that you are talking about. Sometimes we need to talk about different things. Why not continue with my point?
Where have I ever pointed you to a teaching that is false? And by what standard/criteria did you determine that?
Look above to the quotes. Have I in these quotes accused you of pointing to a false teaching? I don't see it. So why do you bring up such an off-topic point? And don't answer this question. Why not? The answer would be off-topic.

It is by no means obvious that "Non-Biblical teachings" will be false no matter what: as I have mentioned to you already, there is no way to prove that a given Scripture is divinely-inspired (this is contrary to what is often taught to Christians), you can only make suggestions about the quality of the writing in the context of the content-source problem.
Who cares if something isn't obvious. Why do you want to keep on draging this thread away from its expressed topic? Don't answer that, because the answer would be off-topic. Rather, go start your own topic, right?

Kindly treat me as a little child. Explain the on-topic contradictory statement. If it is not on-topic, you could always start a new thread.

We are qualifying the type of God that exists;
And this is completely off-topic. Is it so hard to start your own thread entitled something like, "List the attributes of God?"

for our definition, we will say that God is the ONE BEING, ONE POWER, or ONE SPIRIT; any of these words will work.

To say that the ONE BEING is wrathful and jealous is probably not the right perception; that is not what spirituality is about!

The essence of God is love. God is not wrath and jealousy, yet you have said that others will incur God's wrath and your Bible states that God IS JEALOUS. This is plainly a cointradiction; I even saw it depicted as such in a little Christian pamphlet that I received today (one which is quite popular).

Continually off-topic. In fact, I haven't seen Blakjag state anything in this thread at all that is on-topic. Can't you get your act together and show us some strong evidence that God does or doesn't exist like I have at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 ?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:32:14 AM

Perhaps we should refrain from such activities for fear of being overcome by malevolent spirits until we understand exactly what is going on, and until we can retain REAL control at all times in the operations.

BADecker,

If exact knowledge and full control was required for all endeavors, then there would be no New World, no Space Program, and quite certainly NO BIBLE!

I advise you not to call my GOD the devil until you know EXACTLY what is going on.

You claim that GOD HIMSELF has real control over the content of the Bible, so then why is God described as "jealous"?
God's messenger Hatonn delivers a message that is both literal and rational; this is what a spiritual teaching should look like.

If you dally in Satanism; you will attract the “god of the world”, Satan, or his henchmen. I must ask you--how does your minister contact God? How do you commune with Christ? Through prayer? So do the witches and Satanists use prayer! I ask you to use caution and guide yourselves most diligently--HOWEVER, IF YOU LUMP INTO A GROUPING ALL ENERGIES FROM THE BEYOND CONSCIOUSNESS, YOU WILL MISS OF OUR INSTRUCTIONS FOR WE HAVE NO OTHER MEANS OF COMMUNICATION. THROUGH SCRIBES SUCH AS THIS ONE, IS THE MANNER IN WHICH THE FINAL INSTRUCTIONS SHALL COME FORTH FOR IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR OUR PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION UPON YOUR PLACE WITH ALL THE ATTENDANT ATTENTION.

Ambition in itself is a hideous ego monster, tricking you all the way to trust the human consciousness instead of getting God first and, in getting Him, to find a cornucopia of treasure and wisdom, abundance, light and divine love ever flowing. You must know that all desires of the human that you may have in this world of expression and manifestation can be surrendered. When they are surrendered, the divine desiring of God comes into your life and within your being and every expression of that "oneness". Since the God dwells within self, who benefits? To move, with us, along our path there are things which must be overcome in your personalities of desire.

By the way, I still disagree with you about a "jealous/wrathful God"; God is love, and you have called my God the Devil without even so much as pointing out where God's messenger is telling you to do evil.

Sounds like fun. But it is completely off-topic. Can't you start your own thread to address these issues... that you completely take out of context, anyway?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
XinXan

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:33:14 AM

BADecker,

Sounds like fun. But it is completely off-topic. Can't you start your own thread to address these issues... that you completely take out of context, anyway?

Smiley

So anything that you dont like you call it off-topic, well thats one way to handle it
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:34:43 AM

A god would never "return" and send atheists to hell.  Why would he give us overwhelming proof of evolution, give us brains, then punish us for using them?  Makes no sense to me.

Now that you both are finally agreeing that God exists, is this your scientific proof?

Smiley

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 06:34:56 AM

So anything that you dont like you call it off-topic, well thats one way to handle it

Lol.  This entire thread is offtopic.  BADecker was proven wrong 100+ pages ago.

He just posts so his priest won't kick him out of the cult.  Each member needs to try and convert so many souls each week.   Wink

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:37:49 AM

BADecker,

Smiley

There you go again, talking off-topic things. why not start a thread entitled something like, "Calling stuff off-topic?" Since you haven shown any evidence or proof that God does or doesn't exist like I have at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395, why are you even here. Are you trolling this thread?

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:39:47 AM

Lol.  This entire thread is offtopic.  BADecker was proven wrong 100+ pages ago.

He just posts so his priest won't kick him out of the cult.  Each member needs to try and convert so many souls each week.   Wink

Now you are doing it. Rather than show any evidence for or against God like BADecker shows for God at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395, you attempt to badmouth him.

Smiley

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:16:26 AM

BADecker is now going into full meltdown. Cheesy

Hate Islam.

Spreading his poisonous hate all over the forum now.

XinXan

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:09:45 AM

Now you are doing it. Rather than show any evidence for or against God like BADecker shows for God at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395, you attempt to badmouth him.

Smiley
http://www.biblicalnonsense.com/

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/DebunkingChristians/Page5.htm

http://backyardskeptics.com/wordpress/arguments-against-gods-existence/

http://infidels.org/library/modern/mathew/arguments.html

There you go
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 09:11:36 AM

BADecker is now going into full meltdown. Cheesy

Hate Islam.

Spreading his poisonous hate all over the forum now.

That's what happens when they can't scare people into worshipping their god or staying silent, they either go into circular logic like a robot, or they just have a total breakdown and start getting angry.
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: