Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:05:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:38:23 PM

There is no need for proof for this, we just need to know what made us, after all, we are not ourselves, we all think like a set toy, we come together and come to earth.

Someone has said that there is no need to do anything except die.

We don't have an absolute need to do the things we do. We do them because we want to. Finding proof is a thing we want to do. Albeit, those who don't want proof, certainly don't have to find it, or look at it if it exists already.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:26:46 AM

There is no need for proof for this, we just need to know what made us, after all, we are not ourselves, we all think like a set toy, we come together and come to earth.

Someone has said that there is no need to do anything except die.

We don't have an absolute need to do the things we do. We do them because we want to. Finding proof is a thing we want to do. Albeit, those who don't want proof, certainly don't have to find it, or look at it if it exists already.

Cool

I had a break for a few days and here you are, unchained and acting wise on this topic. I'm back to hitchslap the shitgod out of your brainless body. Every thing that you do in your life is an absolute necesity in that moment. This is just another proof that you are completely clueless and you should stop listening to Bob Dutko cds. As for your proof of God, I shall come again: you have no such thing, those links are absolute bullshit interpretations of scientific laws. Once again, fuck off and stop trying to impress people with the ideas of a fat retard who thinks interpreting natural laws means you are a scientist, you braindead apologist trash, Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:33:20 AM

There is too much money in deluding people. The media wouldn't show the proof of God if they were ordered to by Government.

See my post directly above to see why our best guess about where life came from is that it was created by God.

Believers in evolution have more of a religion than believers in God. You can see why in my, above, post. But you won't find the media talking about it much.

Cool

I agree, but who are the ones deluding the people to make money?

How many other CEO's operate from a golden throne lol

loyalsenok2012

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:52:52 AM

How did you determine God's sex?  That is what I am talking about.  You personified the 'unknown' and you think it is a male.

You are just making conjectures based on the Bible stories.

Have you ever thought of using a dictionary?
father
[fah-th er]

noun

5. a person who has originated or established something:
the father of modern psychology; the founding fathers.

10. (initial capital letter) Theology. the Supreme Being and Creator; God.

12. the Father, Theology. the first person of the Trinity.

Or is it that you don't have dictionaries where you are at?

Cool

Ok, so I was right.  You don't know what God is.  You said he is the 'undefined', 'unknown', yet you personified HIM, as a fertile male based on what someone WROTE in the book.

So in your world, Bible is all you need to know, Bible has all the proofs you need for the existence of God.  After all, someone (God) wrote it, right.

You are a retard.  Don't you see the problem?  'Undefined' cannot be a 'father'.

If you say HE is the father, then you anthropomorphized the 'unknown', 'undefined'.  You created HIM in your head.

You asked how I determined God's sex. The answer is  that the dictionary and the Bible say it.

In science, God is essentially undefined.

Go cry in the corner.

Cool

Ok, so we agree that God is 'undefined'. 

Now let's talk about why you believe it is a HE.
Basically you believe it is a HE because the Bible and the Christian dictionary says God is a fertile he (aka father).

How did people who wrote the Bible know God was a HE if we know now that God is 'undefined'?

Well. Your retardedness is kinda humorous, even if yur position is life should be pitied.

Like stats, you seem to be having a difficult time simply looking up at the string of posts you just replied to, above. However, not to be unexpected. Anybody who can't go outside and see God in nature, isn't going to be smart enough to look up... even if it is only at previous posts.

And, I do apologize if you are blind, or have no way to get outside because you don't have any legs. Since you are on the Internet, it would do well for you to Google pictures of the world and nature... even the simple countryside. If you are blind, get someone to describe the pictures to you in detail.

Cool

So checkmate then.  You cannot answer my last question: How did people who wrote the Bible know God was a male if we know now that God is 'undefined'?

I think you are a broken toy, aren't you?

Go easy on the Christian salvation myth....it will get you to nowhere fast...

I'm sure that scientists will never prove the existence of God. What's the point of this? Faith in God (or atheism) has been brought up since childhood. And the Scientists' Report can not change this
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:05:38 AM

How did you determine God's sex?  That is what I am talking about.  You personified the 'unknown' and you think it is a male.

You are just making conjectures based on the Bible stories.

Have you ever thought of using a dictionary?
father
[fah-th er]

noun

5. a person who has originated or established something:
the father of modern psychology; the founding fathers.

10. (initial capital letter) Theology. the Supreme Being and Creator; God.

12. the Father, Theology. the first person of the Trinity.

Or is it that you don't have dictionaries where you are at?

Cool

Ok, so I was right.  You don't know what God is.  You said he is the 'undefined', 'unknown', yet you personified HIM, as a fertile male based on what someone WROTE in the book.

So in your world, Bible is all you need to know, Bible has all the proofs you need for the existence of God.  After all, someone (God) wrote it, right.

You are a retard.  Don't you see the problem?  'Undefined' cannot be a 'father'.

If you say HE is the father, then you anthropomorphized the 'unknown', 'undefined'.  You created HIM in your head.

You asked how I determined God's sex. The answer is  that the dictionary and the Bible say it.

In science, God is essentially undefined.

Go cry in the corner.

Cool

Ok, so we agree that God is 'undefined'. 

Now let's talk about why you believe it is a HE.
Basically you believe it is a HE because the Bible and the Christian dictionary says God is a fertile he (aka father).

How did people who wrote the Bible know God was a HE if we know now that God is 'undefined'?

Well. Your retardedness is kinda humorous, even if yur position is life should be pitied.

Like stats, you seem to be having a difficult time simply looking up at the string of posts you just replied to, above. However, not to be unexpected. Anybody who can't go outside and see God in nature, isn't going to be smart enough to look up... even if it is only at previous posts.

And, I do apologize if you are blind, or have no way to get outside because you don't have any legs. Since you are on the Internet, it would do well for you to Google pictures of the world and nature... even the simple countryside. If you are blind, get someone to describe the pictures to you in detail.

Cool

So checkmate then.  You cannot answer my last question: How did people who wrote the Bible know God was a male if we know now that God is 'undefined'?
You checkmate yourself with that little word "if" in your question. IF you want to ask all kinds of hypothetical questions, why don't you start a topic about them?

The word "father" isn't something that simply popped into existence last year. Rather, it is one of the major, basic words in multitudes of ancient languages around the world. It has always had as its meaning (in part, at least) the creator or maker or designer of something. It fits, and has always fit, God perfectly.

I think you are a broken toy, aren't you?

Go easy on the Christian salvation myth....it will get you to nowhere fast...

There isn't any Christian salvation myth. Rather, there are only people who misunderstand Christianity. And at worst, people who work for the devil.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Qwertyfied

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:38:15 PM

It is a simple answer, scientifically or not. You are one of the most beautiful creature in this world. Science is basing all facts in the bible.

The earth free-floats in space (Job 26:7), affected only by gravity. While other sources declared the earth sat on the back of an elephant or turtle, or was held up by Atlas, the Bible alone states what we now know to be true – “He hangs the earth on nothing.”
Creation is made of particles, indiscernible to our eyes (Hebrews 11:3). Not until the 19th century was it discovered that all visible matter consists of invisible elements.

Oceans contain springs (Job 38:16). The ocean is very deep. Almost all the ocean floor is in total darkness and the pressure there is enormous. It would have been impossible for Job to have explored the "springs of the sea." Until recently, it was thought that oceans were fed only by rivers and rain. Yet in the 1970s, with the help of deep diving research submarines that were constructed to withstand 6,000 pounds-per-square-inch pressure, oceanographers discovered springs on the ocean floors!

Sanitation industry birthed (Deuteronomy 23:12-13). Some 3,500 years ago God commanded His people to have a place outside the camp where they could relieve themselves. They were to each carry a shovel so that they could dig a hole (latrine) and cover their waste. Up until World War I, more soldiers died from disease than war because they did not isolate human waste.

The First Law of Thermodynamics established (Genesis 2:1-2). The First Law states that the total quantity of energy and matter in the universe is a constant. One form of energy or matter may be converted into another, but the total quantity always remains the same. Therefore the creation is finished, exactly as God said way back in Genesis.

The universe had a beginning (Genesis 1:1; Hebrews 1:10-12). Starting with the studies of Albert Einstein in the early 1900s and continuing today, science has confirmed the biblical view that the universe had a beginning. When the Bible was written most people believed the universe was eternal. Science has proven them wrong, but the Bible correct.

Someone would not believe in God but there is no peace without God in your life. Stephen Hawking have a great mind and his great mind and his unfortunate life changing physical disability makes him think of why God does not exist. For people who does not believe in God just do not spit unto his name. If he is not real for you then that is only in you, God motivates people to be good and be better. Countless of lives changed because of him and his love. Not scientifically proven but it is proven based on peoples experiences that he can change us. Many facts about Science that was predicted in the bible. Some might be false because it was passed and was rewritten by many people. God Is With You, He will give you what you want if it is good and in the right time and he will only give it to you if you believe in him.
udaredme

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:03:03 AM

watch zeitgeist...then ask the topic question again... Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:09:52 AM

Zeitgeist is so stupid that I can't even take the time to start watching.    Cool

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:10:30 PM

How can it be possible that people are still stuck between religion and science? If there was a proof of it, everybody would be religious right? You can not find any scientific answer about religion. It is funny to searching for such a thing.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:23:48 PM

How can it be possible that people are still stuck between religion and science? If there was a proof of it, everybody would be religious right? You can not find any scientific answer about religion. It is funny to searching for such a thing.

One of the scientific proofs of religion in people is the psychiatric proof that all people are religious, one way or another. Even if a person seems to NOT be religious, his personal religion is a religion of non-religion. See, at least, #6 at the definition of religion at http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t:
something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience:

Cool

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3474

born once atheist

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:27:26 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 11:41:41 PM by sirazimuth

Additionally, scientific evaluation of evolution, using probability math, shows that evolution is completely impossible. Cause and effect show that there is no random effect, randomness that would be necessary for mutations to exist as evolution. Irreducible complexity shows that critical stages of the evolution idea are missing, thereby moving evolution into the realm of never being able to be proven.

you really need to
1. educate yourself beyond your  bubble of pious biblical fairy tale nonsense
2. read up on some real evolutionary science. your above statement shows your complete and utter ignorance of it.
   but no surprise there.
and 3. jeezus dude...take a break from these troll fest threads once in awhile.
          unless that is you don't mind being seen as rather obsessed

You have been played, son... you and all the people who think that evolution is possible or real. You've been suckered into an evolution religion. Scientists are getting rich off you jokers by getting grant money to continue experimenting, or by teaching evolution foolishness in universities. And you support it with your taxes.

Cool

ok, 1st of all, I'm not your son, you arrogant bastard
You are not a son or a daughter? You were born bi?  Cheesy

Denying evolution in the face of 200 years of peer reviewed science and evidence eh?
Yeah all that silly stuff that modern evolutionary biology is based on? Its all a big lie folks!
We've all been suckered. BADecker says so right here in this bitcoin thread and
he even knows about Newtons 3rd law and cause and effect so he must speak be the truth!
Are you trying to say that scientists are so pure that they wouldn't have an agenda? How could they even be scientists if that were the case.

Did you ever look at the term, "the Theory of Evolution?" Why is it a theory? Because the same evidence suggests other things that are not evolution, as well.

Two hundred years of evidence, and they still haven't proven evolution. It should really be dropped from theory status into a simple science fiction idea.

I'm not gonna argue with ya bud.  You're too far over the cliff and its a waste of time.
But try this for starters
Its one of thousands and unlike your stupid merry go round links back to yourself
 it actually links to an outside reputable site.
Thanks for this Scientific American article/site. It helps to prove that evolution does not even belong in the category/class of theory status. How does it prove this? It shows a bunch of rebutted rebuttals.

As you say, let interested people do their own research.

I just like coming here to troll you because I can always count on you to quote me with a good Sunday morning
laughable reply like the one above.
So anyway, be seein ya next Sunday for my quote and another good belly laugh.

https://i.imgur.com/UrCSU2u.jpg

Is that why you seldom reply directly to my posts. You have a hard time finding anything wrong with them to talk against. Rather, you simply show how ignorant you are by not recognizing that God exists.

Cool

my apologies for not waiting till Sunday ...  had some free time so thought I'd check in early....

YO DUDE !!!! you didn't let me down !!!  ROFLMFAO!!!

also sorry I don't reply to all your delusional posts on a timely basis..you see I have a life outside this thread.
You know, like going to work, writing programs for 11 hours a day, coming home  and spending time with
family... you know that sort of thing...oh wait a minute... you wouldn't know about that would you now?
I forgot, you're  too busy on this thread 24/7 trying to prove some magic invisible sky fairy exists up the sky... my bad.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:18:49 AM

It is a simple answer, scientifically or not. You are one of the most beautiful creature in this world. Science is basing all facts in the bible.

The earth free-floats in space (Job 26:7), affected only by gravity. While other sources declared the earth sat on the back of an elephant or turtle, or was held up by Atlas, the Bible alone states what we now know to be true – “He hangs the earth on nothing.”
Creation is made of particles, indiscernible to our eyes (Hebrews 11:3). Not until the 19th century was it discovered that all visible matter consists of invisible elements.

Oceans contain springs (Job 38:16). The ocean is very deep. Almost all the ocean floor is in total darkness and the pressure there is enormous. It would have been impossible for Job to have explored the "springs of the sea." Until recently, it was thought that oceans were fed only by rivers and rain. Yet in the 1970s, with the help of deep diving research submarines that were constructed to withstand 6,000 pounds-per-square-inch pressure, oceanographers discovered springs on the ocean floors!

Sanitation industry birthed (Deuteronomy 23:12-13). Some 3,500 years ago God commanded His people to have a place outside the camp where they could relieve themselves. They were to each carry a shovel so that they could dig a hole (latrine) and cover their waste. Up until World War I, more soldiers died from disease than war because they did not isolate human waste.

The First Law of Thermodynamics established (Genesis 2:1-2). The First Law states that the total quantity of energy and matter in the universe is a constant. One form of energy or matter may be converted into another, but the total quantity always remains the same. Therefore the creation is finished, exactly as God said way back in Genesis.

The universe had a beginning (Genesis 1:1; Hebrews 1:10-12). Starting with the studies of Albert Einstein in the early 1900s and continuing today, science has confirmed the biblical view that the universe had a beginning. When the Bible was written most people believed the universe was eternal. Science has proven them wrong, but the Bible correct.

Someone would not believe in God but there is no peace without God in your life. Stephen Hawking have a great mind and his great mind and his unfortunate life changing physical disability makes him think of why God does not exist. For people who does not believe in God just do not spit unto his name. If he is not real for you then that is only in you, God motivates people to be good and be better. Countless of lives changed because of him and his love. Not scientifically proven but it is proven based on peoples experiences that he can change us. Many facts about Science that was predicted in the bible. Some might be false because it was passed and was rewritten by many people. God Is With You, He will give you what you want if it is good and in the right time and he will only give it to you if you believe in him.

oh man... you and BADecker should team up and start a new religion and call it Delusionism.
ya might even get a tax break......

salemon

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:16:06 AM

watch zeitgeist...then ask the topic question again... Wink
Well, very interesting advice I wonder who will use it and will receive answers to your question about the existence of God and scientific proof of this.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:53:49 PM

Additionally, scientific evaluation of evolution, using probability math, shows that evolution is completely impossible. Cause and effect show that there is no random effect, randomness that would be necessary for mutations to exist as evolution. Irreducible complexity shows that critical stages of the evolution idea are missing, thereby moving evolution into the realm of never being able to be proven.

you really need to
1. educate yourself beyond your  bubble of pious biblical fairy tale nonsense
2. read up on some real evolutionary science. your above statement shows your complete and utter ignorance of it.
   but no surprise there.
and 3. jeezus dude...take a break from these troll fest threads once in awhile.
          unless that is you don't mind being seen as rather obsessed

You have been played, son... you and all the people who think that evolution is possible or real. You've been suckered into an evolution religion. Scientists are getting rich off you jokers by getting grant money to continue experimenting, or by teaching evolution foolishness in universities. And you support it with your taxes.

Cool

ok, 1st of all, I'm not your son, you arrogant bastard
You are not a son or a daughter? You were born bi?  Cheesy

Denying evolution in the face of 200 years of peer reviewed science and evidence eh?
Yeah all that silly stuff that modern evolutionary biology is based on? Its all a big lie folks!
We've all been suckered. BADecker says so right here in this bitcoin thread and
he even knows about Newtons 3rd law and cause and effect so he must speak be the truth!
Are you trying to say that scientists are so pure that they wouldn't have an agenda? How could they even be scientists if that were the case.

Did you ever look at the term, "the Theory of Evolution?" Why is it a theory? Because the same evidence suggests other things that are not evolution, as well.

Two hundred years of evidence, and they still haven't proven evolution. It should really be dropped from theory status into a simple science fiction idea.

I'm not gonna argue with ya bud.  You're too far over the cliff and its a waste of time.
But try this for starters
Its one of thousands and unlike your stupid merry go round links back to yourself
 it actually links to an outside reputable site.
Thanks for this Scientific American article/site. It helps to prove that evolution does not even belong in the category/class of theory status. How does it prove this? It shows a bunch of rebutted rebuttals.

As you say, let interested people do their own research.

I just like coming here to troll you because I can always count on you to quote me with a good Sunday morning
laughable reply like the one above.
So anyway, be seein ya next Sunday for my quote and another good belly laugh.

https://i.imgur.com/UrCSU2u.jpg

Is that why you seldom reply directly to my posts. You have a hard time finding anything wrong with them to talk against. Rather, you simply show how ignorant you are by not recognizing that God exists.

Cool

my apologies for not waiting till Sunday ...  had some free time so thought I'd check in early....

YO DUDE !!!! you didn't let me down !!!  ROFLMFAO!!!

also sorry I don't reply to all your delusional posts on a timely basis..you see I have a life outside this thread.
You know, like going to work, writing programs for 11 hours a day, coming home  and spending time with
family... you know that sort of thing...oh wait a minute... you wouldn't know about that would you now?
I forgot, you're  too busy on this thread 24/7 trying to prove some magic invisible sky fairy exists up the sky... my bad.

Now you are only explaining what is wrong with your posts... not what is wrong with my posts.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:55:34 PM

oh man... you and BADecker should team up and start a new religion and call it Delusionism.

It only seems like delusionism to you because of your "blindism."    Cool

Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:28:41 PM

Heeeeeey retard, you're still here? Glad to see how faithfull you are to your cause. From what I've seen you've had some trouble deciding if God was undefined or a male? Such a pitty, you seemed at least a bit less retarded than that, but that's life. I can't wait to see you gone, best of luck, retard.

Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:36:53 PM

Heeeeeey retard, you're still here? Glad to see how faithfull you are to your cause. From what I've seen you've had some trouble deciding if God was undefined or a male? Such a pitty, you seemed at least a bit less retarded than that, but that's life. I can't wait to see you gone, best of luck, retard.

Cool

God's gender is scientifically undefined. God is a male regarding Jesus. Even retards understand this. However, fleas and microbes don't.

Cool

sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:11:17 PM

God's gender is scientifically undefined. God is a male regarding Jesus. Even retards understand this. However, fleas and microbes don't.

Cool

yeah, just like everything that you post here... scientifically undefined, aka pure nonsense

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:10:28 PM

Cool

yeah, just like everything that you post here... scientifically undefined, aka pure nonsense

Let's see some scientific rebuttal to the scientific laws that show that God exists:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

What? No scientific rebuttal? Looks like all your talk is simply unscientific talk.

Cool

qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:34:52 AM

BADecker, why are you in denial about the true origin of Christianity? These scholars are convinced that Christianity originated with Paul, not Jesus!

"An open-minded reader/juror will come to the conclusion that [Paul] is guilty of inventing a new religion, illegitimately appropriating Jesus."

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007Q1H4EG#productDescription_secondary_view_div_1492158700082
More researchers confirm that Paul (who never met Jesus) invented the new religion of Christianity. Paul's teaching of justification was also invented, it did not come from Jesus.

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/122502/our-abraham-not-theirs
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: