Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:52:06 AM

"Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." Smiley

Yes you need to experience God in order for you to believed but still no scientific proof that God exist but we believe in God.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:52:55 AM

I am not an adherent of the side of atheism but I am very interested in their motives and why they are so strongly opposed to a believer and whose God is respected and prays the whole world. Anya which the Planet does have evidence for improved as to what we are really created although there are options for predicting that humanity is inhabited from other planets but this does not disprove that there is no God.

How can something disprove there is a God if nothing proves there is one? I have nothing to tell those who simply believe in a God, whatever their God is, unless they start claiming it is the truth and try to impose their view on others or even worse, give laws. Atheists do not claim to know the truth, they are simply against those who found an excuse for their lack of knowledge regarding the cause for the begining of the universe and called it "God", claiming it to be the truth with absolutely 0 evidence.

That's why Jesus said that with God nothing is impossible.

Parallel universe theory backs this up. Aether theory backs this up. There is no such thing as "nothing."

Cool

Simply put, both Parallel Universe Theory and Aether Theory state that the universe is a solid, with an infinite number of its parts vibrating at different dimensional frequencies - out of phase with each other - and that is why space seems to exist. Our universe is simply out of phase with the others (as they are out of phase with each other), so that there seems to be such a thing as space/emptiness/nothing.

Cool

You are begging so much for attention you practically replied to yourself. That is a complete new level of shameless. You sound like the kind of altar boy who received the most dick in his church. Bravo!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Keelhaul

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:57:49 AM

The faith conception excludes any need in proving anything. It's taken by faith.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:03:54 AM

Yes you need to experience God in order for you to believed but still no scientific proof that God exist but we believe in God.

How do you know what you are experiencing is god and not an illusion, how do you know it's not the ''devil'' from another religion that is trying to deceive you and why would god only reveal himself to a bunch of people.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:55:25 AM

We live in 21 century, and i am curious why ppl do believe in the gods? i undersand for some ppl faith is necessary, coz we all need to have meaning of life.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:14:56 AM

How do you know what you are experiencing is god and not an illusion, how do you know it's not the ''devil'' from another religion that is trying to deceive you and why would god only reveal himself to a bunch of people.
God has never "revealed" himself to anybody.

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:51:40 AM

God has never "revealed" himself to anybody.

Since all religions are based on revelation, that would mean it doesn't exist.

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
LuckyMan2017

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:50:36 PM

I believe in God, from my personal point of view.

When I started to look world around me I realized that I have to look clues, and then I saw so much little things. Why all had to start from something? Because from nothing can not become something. That is fact. Also big bang is pure imagination since before big bang there should be something, explosion can not happen from nothing so even if that happened, there was something before, so its not beggining, dont you agree?

Based on logic, something was on beggining, and what is more important it is still with us. That is why we feel connected, that is why we feel, that is why we know what is good and what not (most of us).

It is hard to say if we will ever come close to understand where and what is God, it is hard to understand how all started, and exactly because of fact that always had to be something to create something, we must say that we are lucky that we exist, I know I am happy.

Based on that I dont need to worry, to be scared, to ask questions, its enough only to understand and believe and to be happy that I am here, together with many billions of other people.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:10:30 PM

I believe in God, from my personal point of view.

When I started to look world around me I realized that I have to look clues, and then I saw so much little things. Why all had to start from something? Because from nothing can not become something. That is fact. Also big bang is pure imagination since before big bang there should be something, explosion can not happen from nothing so even if that happened, there was something before, so its not beggining, dont you agree?

Based on logic, something was on beggining, and what is more important it is still with us. That is why we feel connected, that is why we feel, that is why we know what is good and what not (most of us).

It is hard to say if we will ever come close to understand where and what is God, it is hard to understand how all started, and exactly because of fact that always had to be something to create something, we must say that we are lucky that we exist, I know I am happy.

Based on that I dont need to worry, to be scared, to ask questions, its enough only to understand and believe and to be happy that I am here, together with many billions of other people.

Everything you said was wrong. Starting from ''it's a fact that something can't come from nothing'' That's not a fact. The big bang theory doesn't say that the universe came from nothing, you are uneducated.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Bubusak

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:48:04 PM

I do not believe in God. I do not know any scientific or reasonable evidence of his existence. On the other hand, we can never know how to make life. It's all our assumptions. Yes, we have evidence of evolution, but people are sometimes mistaken. I do not mind anyone believing in God. But I do not like organizations based on the principle of religion. This is no longer about God, but about rituals, money, and prestige.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔   ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
▓    PoSToken   ▓  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:29:51 PM

I do not believe in God. I do not know any scientific or reasonable evidence of his existence. On the other hand, we can never know how to make life. It's all our assumptions. Yes, we have evidence of evolution, but people are sometimes mistaken. I do not mind anyone believing in God. But I do not like organizations based on the principle of religion. This is no longer about God, but about rituals, money, and prestige.

Well actually how to produce life from non living matter is already explained and discovered: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:05:45 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2017, 09:27:14 AM by BADecker

Well actually how to produce life from non living matter is already explained and discovered: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

From that Wikipedia article you linked^^^:
Abiogenesis is studied through a combination of paleontology, laboratory experiments and extrapolation from the characteristics of modern organisms, and aims to determine how pre-life chemical reactions gave rise to life on Earth.

Did you notice the word "aims?" "Aims" means that it is not certain. Rather, science is working on it. But they can stop, because abiogenesis has been proven impossible by probability math.

All you need to do to see this is take the number and kinds of atoms an molecules that make up a living cell, and figure out the odds against all of them coming together in exactly the correct places so that there is a potential cell formed. Then, add the number of motions for those atoms and molecules that would make the cell alive. Then, find a way to immediately dump the new living cell into a non-hostile environment, because the environment that would allow the chemicals to come together would immediately kill the cell. Then add the molecules and atoms that would give the cell the ability to divide, in just the right places, and with just the right motions.

The odds against abiogenesis are so extremely great that it is impossible. But if it somehow happened, there is no way to keep the cell from dying on the spot.

Scientists are smart. Yet, they haven't been able, with all their intelligence and abilities, to make abiogenesis happen in the lab. Why would anyone think that it could happen randomely in nature, and extend itself to become all life on earth?

Which way are scientists dumber? By thinking abiogenesis could randomly happen? Or by not being able to match nature and make it happen?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:49:38 AM

I really doubt there is any scientific proof to describe god existence.
But my last post has 100 scientific proofs...
LuckyMan2017

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:59:23 AM

Everything you said was wrong. Starting from ''it's a fact that something can't come from nothing'' That's not a fact. The big bang theory doesn't say that the universe came from nothing, you are uneducated.

Lol, I will not even go in deep analize of what you just said, but sorry man I was kid when they teached us THAT Big Bang is beggining of known life and Universe? So basicly you are creating now new theory? Big Bang can not be start because I repeat something CAN NOT start from NOTHING. Amen. You can insult me, you can trash how you want that is fact.

Tell me also one example where something starts to exist from nothing? Please, just one?? Just one man. I am waiting. Please make those facts. You have no clue how Lucky we are that we live. Its basicly miracle. With God it makes sense, but if you go back and back, we are seriously lucky that something exists at all. And that theory about hologram, please just please, like holograms can exist without logic, science and intelligence? Khm yes, who will bite into that. I will not even go in other theories. If we talk about God I believe we are created by something or someone way bigger than us. Insult is that people think we are alpha and omega in universe, because if that would be truth God help us all, and to Universe also, based how much flaws even on Earth we are not able to solve. We live even in flaw society called capitalism. Very mature for some advanced society, seriously mature. So yes I believe in God, and I pray there is something smarter than us, cause with what we are in modern age we are seriously far from some super intelligent beings. Maybe in 1000 years. I do not say I know anything, but I use logic, and God is for sure best explanation. It is also what I feel. I respect what other think, but when they argue with me, I am always ready for debate.
Astargath

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:20:34 PM

Lol, I will not even go in deep analize of what you just said, but sorry man I was kid when they teached us THAT Big Bang is beggining of known life and Universe? So basicly you are creating now new theory? Big Bang can not be start because I repeat something CAN NOT start from NOTHING. Amen. You can insult me, you can trash how you want that is fact.

Tell me also one example where something starts to exist from nothing? Please, just one?? Just one man. I am waiting. Please make those facts. You have no clue how Lucky we are that we live. Its basicly miracle. With God it makes sense, but if you go back and back, we are seriously lucky that something exists at all. And that theory about hologram, please just please, like holograms can exist without logic, science and intelligence? Khm yes, who will bite into that. I will not even go in other theories. If we talk about God I believe we are created by something or someone way bigger than us. Insult is that people think we are alpha and omega in universe, because if that would be truth God help us all, and to Universe also, based how much flaws even on Earth we are not able to solve. We live even in flaw society called capitalism. Very mature for some advanced society, seriously mature. So yes I believe in God, and I pray there is something smarter than us, cause with what we are in modern age we are seriously far from some super intelligent beings. Maybe in 1000 years. I do not say I know anything, but I use logic, and God is for sure best explanation. It is also what I feel. I respect what other think, but when they argue with me, I am always ready for debate.

The big bang states that the universe was created from something, not from nothing.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Crypto_NX

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:24:20 PM

Im ateisth, dont belive in this think your brain, god not exist
Astargath

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:24:51 PM

From that Wikipedia article you linked^^^:
Abiogenesis is studied through a combination of paleontology, laboratory experiments and extrapolation from the characteristics of modern organisms, and aims to determine how pre-life chemical reactions gave rise to life on Earth.

Did you notice the word "aims?" "Aims" means that it is not certain. Rather, science is working on it. But they can stop, because abiogenesis has been proven impossible by probability math.

All you need to do to see this is take the number and kinds of atoms an molecules that make up a living cell, and figure out the odds against all of them coming together in exactly the correct places so that there is a potential cell formed. Then, add the number of motions for those atoms and molecules that would make the cell alive. Then, find a way to immediately dump the new living cell into a non-hostile environment, because the environment that would allow the chemicals to come together would immediately kill the cell. Then add the molecules and atoms that would give the cell the ability to divide, in just the right places, and with just the right motions.

The odds against abiogenesis are so extremely great that it is impossible. But if it somehow happened, there is no way to keep the cell from dying on the spot.

Scientists are smart. Yet, they haven't been able, with all their intelligence and abilities, to make abiogenesis happen in the lab. Why would anyone think that it could happen randomely in nature, and extend itself to become all life on earth?

Which way are scientists dumber? By thinking abiogenesis could randomly happen? Or by not being able to match nature and make it happen?

Cool

You basically said that it is possible. Odds are little? No problem thats why you have a very big universe where random atoms interact with other random atoms all the time, suddenly the odds don't seem that little, nice logic by the way

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:34:02 PM

Big Bang, as an event and process is the one that created the Universe, there is no doubt about it anymore. What was before that is unknown and no, God is not the best explanation, God is the only explanation you ever got, one you grew up with, one that makes sense on really short length. First of all, there are many Gods. Some of them are extinct, some of them are still believed in. All religions are based on 'revelation' on the basis of which a book was written, teaching us about that God. God's message around the world is quite different, something not so adequate for a far more intelligent being. The intelligent design is laughable, most of the designs are far from intelligent and flawed, hence the mass extinction of species. Hear me out on this one: we have two possibilities:
1. God also has a creator, meaning he was the cause of the Big Bang, the creator, but himself has been created, so he's not so God after all, he's just more capable of. In the meantime, this argument would get him rid of the all knowing and omnipotent characteristics since there is something bigger and better than him. Also, it would have nothing to do with any religion and we still we don't have clue of him.
2. God has no creator, he is supreme and has all the power, he obeys no rules that we know of. Theists, apologists, creationists and most of the believers claim that this God must exist, because something can not exist from nothing. The hypocrisy of their flawed thinking is that when faced with the fact that this specific God came from nothing, they back up and come up with different excuses for the God, most of them being 'God doesn't obey our laws, he is outside his creation, etc'. Somehow, they are cherry picking their logical arguments because their ego will not let them admit the failure of a lifetime, the blind belief that they got since birth, without their will, through their home education, through culture, through mimesis, propaganda and so on. If somebody would somehow get lied in such a way to truthfully believe in Santa Claus until the age of 50 and he would be faced with the truth, he would not let himself believe the truth. The logical and reasonable truth is that God, at this point, represents nothing but an assumption, a myth, a flaw of the human mind. Change the word 'God' with 'cause' and this is what you get: the cause that created the universe is something that we don't understand, it is mysterious, it is the truth, it is omnipotent, it is everything - this phrase gives no explanation of the creation of universe, nor the creator, it's just what any human would say about something that he does not understand. That represents nothing, so religious people who believe that something can not come from nothing have a flawed thinking, not a logical one, since they actually believe in a nothing that created something. God is solely a word. The truth is nobody knows the cause of the big bang but pretending that we know it was God just so we prove we know something won't bring us any information, it will actually stop people from doing further research because they would believe they already have the answer. Thank you for your time.

PRIMEDICE
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:04:27 PM

Of course, big bang has never been proven.

Not only has it not been proven to be the source of the universe, but it has not even been proven to be something that is possible. We are so far from proving big bang, that even if it were proven to be possible, it still would have to be proven to be the way things came about.

Theories are changing. There are 3 major big bang theories. There are 4 major black hole theories. None of the black holes produced from the black hole theories could fit into any of the big bang universes produced from any of the big bang theories. The theories just don't match up mathematically.

Science has a long way to go to even suggest that the pile of BB math that they have is anywhere near close to reality.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:22:55 PM

Of course, big bang has never been proven.

Not only has it not been proven to be the source of the universe, but it has not even been proven to be something that is possible. We are so far from proving big bang, that even if it were proven to be possible, it still would have to be proven to be the way things came about.

Theories are changing. There are 3 major big bang theories. There are 4 major black hole theories. None of the black holes produced from the black hole theories could fit into any of the big bang universes produced from any of the big bang theories. The theories just don't match up mathematically.

Science has a long way to go to even suggest that the pile of BB math that they have is anywhere near close to reality.

Cool

Citation for that crock of shite you just posted? .
..right then chaps...  get ready to drink!!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: